The Gym-Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled my boxers down, my cock heavy, hanging, coated with her dried juices. She immediately took it in her mouth, slurping wildly, tits jiggling. A crowd was gathering at the door, employees, customers, some of her other lovers, the girls I had fucked before.

My cock was rapidly hardening as she handled it, knowing a strong orgasm was waiting. She felt me grow in her mouth, the crowd awed by the act. Hardening, getting slick, the heavy cock in her mouth, feeling her working it hard. She wrapped her tits around the shaft, pumping, whispering.

"Is this what you wanted?"

"Yeah... yeah... you back in control now bitch...?" She licked the head, whispering back.

"I'm sucking your cock... in my husband's gym... in front of all these people... who's in charge?" She winked.

"So when I cum all over your precious tits you will scream out I own you..." groaning as my cock throbbed in her orb-nest. She moaned.

"Anything..." Her lips sucking me in, throating my hardness. People slip into the room, starting to clap in time with her bobbing head. I fucked her tits, feeling how my cum is rushing now, ready soon, fucking her slick tits harder. She was sucking me to the root, pulling out, tit-fucking me more, harder.

I looked down on her as I arched my back.

"Yeah Cyndy!" as I shot a massive squirt of cum at her mouth, then pulling back, spraying her tanned heavy tits with my hot white load! She sucked in the first shot, face still perfect except for the lipstick rubbed off on my shaft. She leaned back, taking shot the on her tits, leaning in with her face, waiting. I shot squirt after squirt at her skin, her tits, neck, face, mouth. She moaned out.

"I'm soo fucking yours..." She took the wedding ring off, rubbing it in cum on her tits, tossing it into the crowd. I groaned as I shot more, arching my back and shaking as I let myself empty my load onto her, the crowd falling back around the ring on the floor as if it was toxic. My thick ropes of cum coated her tits, those perfect tanned orbs, with my jizz. She was stunned at how much and how hard I could cum, moaning out as another squirt hit her mouth.

"I'd heard but..."

Finally I stopped, shaking as the last drops drip on her tits, watching her, kneeling before me, her top open and chest covered in my white load. She was rubbing the cock-head on her lips, glossing them, smiling I shuddered as I watched her, the crowd stunned, some rushing out, others staring.

She stood up, pressing herself to me, whispering.

"Kiss me? Please... I need it..." I kissed her hard, wrapping her in my arms, pulling her to me, knowing that whatever happened next, she would always be mine, because I had dome something to her noone ever had before, nor were likely to do to her in the future.

The end

12