The Gypsy and The Bet

Story Info
A gypsy bets he can screw a slutty girl on the first date.
1.5k words
3.51
16.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya what?" Beth asked. She swayed her long black hair so that it framed her shocked face and rested on her shoulders. She leant forward over the table of the fast food restaurant to look at her date, the squirming travelling gypsy and he wiped his nose with his fingers.

"I had a bet I would nail ya on the first date."

Beth squirmed in her seat and suppressed a grin, she liked the cockiness and confidence of Kieran but that didn't mean he would win his bet. She wanted more than just to be the subject of a stupid punt and held a chip in her fingers and slid it in and out of her mouth. "Really?"

Kieran nodded and smiled at the suggestive action from Beth. She was hot like her sister, and looked every inch a dirty girl who would do anything for anyone, hence the reason Kieran made the bet. "Yeah," Kieran replied and took a bite of his burger. Ketchup oozed out of it and rolled down the side of his hand. "There's ten notes on it."

Beth gave a titter and bit her lip, watching her date lick the sauce from fingers. "But ..."

Beth didn't know what to say but Kieran just shrugged. "Ah, I had a tenner on him, he couldn't fuck that posh bird from Sainsbury's and he lost that. He's just getting 'is own back."

Beth bit her lip again and smiled at Kieran, her mind whirring with ideas. "Split it," Beth suggested and Kieran scowled at her.

"Yo babe, I ain't payin' no ho for sex."

Beth crossed her arms. She would already be in trouble if her parents found out she had been taken out by a gypsy; her father hated the travelling community and here she was offering him the chance to win his bet, and get his end away and he was turning her down. Beth scowled at him. "So you wanna pay up then?"

"No, but I don't wanna give ya cash to fuck me. It ain't right."

Beth shrugged and kissed him on the cheek. "It's upta ya, pay up and have sex or pay up and 'ave no sex."

Kieran groaned and pulled the smug Beth back towards him across the table and his hands slipped down her top. "What da I get for me money?"

Beth took the chip from his finger and whispered in his ear. "Ya get to find out if I shave or not? And to road test it. Nothing more."

Kieran nodded and got up from the table, still leaving Beth leaning across it. "Come on then."

"What?" Beth moaned shovelling the last of the burger into her mouth.

"I gotta do ya by four or I lose da bet." Beth rolled her eyes but he prodded her towards the empty school building that was next to the park they had wandered onto.

"Where we going?" Beth asked.

"You'll see," he told her cryptically. Kieran pushed open the the door to his old classroom, the school was open on Saturdays as it was used for the odd class and sports events, but it was empty. He sat her on the desk and rubbed his hands. Beth looked at him with a firm grin, kissing him on the lips and then leaning back on the desk.

She wasn't used to sex but had had one partner a few times and waited for Kieran to remove her skirt and panties, and start with foreplay, but he just hiked up her skirt and removed her red briefs.

There was no love or passion to it, it was just quick, firm, loveless movements to gain access to her loins. She grunted as the briefs got stuck around her ankles to display unkempt pubic hair that matched the dark hair on her head. She waited for Kieran to slide off his tracksuit bottoms and revealed an above average-sized cock with veins and a bulbous tip. She licked her lips, her heart beating furious and she felt him touching her crack.

Kieran was "warming her up," sliding his hands up and down her crevice softly until her own juices meant that his hand was sliding all over her crack. Beth was groaning and pushing her pelvis against Kieran's hand as he did; his motions were firm but gentle.

A few chats with friends recently meant she was embarrassed at the small number of guys who had sampled her charms and when Kieran asked her out she dreamt of him going further. It was not the situation she had dreamt of, but closed her eyes and enjoyed Kieran's fingers working their way over her slit. She groaned and waited for Kieran to line up his cock at her entrance before pushing it gently forward into her waiting pussy.

She gripped the sides of the table, groaning as Kieran powered his member deep into her, sighing and crying out. Her voice became ragged and her breathing in fits and starts, exhaling strongly with an animal-like grunt.

Kieran was pounding into her with some speed, his cock rubbing against her vaginal wall and she started swearing at her partner. He smiled as he shoved his cock into her unprotected cunt. "You fucking love this, you fucking whore," he told her and Beth nodded, and threw her head back staring at the window of their school classroom, seeing a couple of parents walking past the classroom towards the sports pitches.

He grunted, and she squealed, holding Kieran as close towards her with her legs wrapped around his waist. "Oh God," Kieran cried out. "Fuck!"

His expletive marked his point of no return and he pounded furiously and rapidly into the pussy of the eighteen year old girl who was panting and squealing as he did.

Beth could feel something she had never experienced before and it was strange. A weird tension, and she felt her muscles cling on to something, but she didn't quite know what. It was a curious, unusual feeling and she wanted to pee; she wanted to release and let go, but couldn't. Beth panicked, screwing up her face, this had not happened before and her body was too sensitive, much too sensitive for her. Her body was alive, and it was an edginess. "Kieran," she cried through her panting. She need to ask Kieran to slow down when Kieran's face contorted and she felt his cock twitch.

He groaned and she felt several waves of his semen splatter her insides. "Oh, fuck yeah," he cried and stayed in Beth savouring the few aftershocks coming from his loins. They remained motionless, panting for a few moments as Beth looked at him with her lustful eyes. "You were epic, girl," Kieran complimented and Beth just smiled at him.

"You were good too," she replied eventually in a low voice and looked down to see Kieran's deposit leak onto the table. Kieran grinned at her. "We need to collect your winnings," she told him and reached for her red knickers, hooking them over her ankles.

Kieran laughed, and nodded. "Yeah."

Beth got up, feeling the combined juices of her and Kieran ooze down her canal and could feel her panties getting wetter as she walked to the door. It was uncomfortable but he told her that needed to preserve "evidence" for bet collection.

They glanced at the clock: quarter to four, and they ran out of the classroom and across the school, towards a small estate opposite. Beth could feel her panties filling up with the mixed deposits of leaking semen into the red cotton and ran faster; she wanted to get her knickers off.

Beth rang the doorbell of Kieran's friend and Dave opened the door grinning at the two figures in front of him. "You owe him ten pounds," Beth said firmly and breathlessly with a smile which caused the shaven-headed Dave to scoff.

"How do I know--," he started saying and Beth cut him off and lowered her knickers from underneath her skirt. "What ya doin'?"

"Proving to you," Beth replied instantly and passed her briefs with the semen covered gusset to the disbelieving teen. "He was wonderful," Beth gushed as the guy turned up his nose at the item, refusing to take them. "He rammed his cock into me like nothing I'd ever had before."

Dave's face was full of revulsion as he looked the repugnant garment, and passed Kieran ten pounds begrudgingly from his wallet. "Fuckin' lucky mate. How did I know she'd put out on a first date? Why don't I get the fuckin' sluts?"

Beth glared at him. "Because he has a wonderful cock," she teased. "And he knows 'ow to use it. Ya don't." Dave grunted and closed the door with a snarl. Beth smiled and waited for them to get to the end of the path. "Come on, pay up."

Kieran stopped her at the end of the driveway and planted a kiss on Beth's lips, passing her both of the five pound notes. "Can we do this again?"

Beth grinned. "Yeah. But don't think you are getting sex every date," she replied with a smile. "Or certainly not for ten pounds."

Kieran grinned. "Sure."