The Hackett Pack Ch. 02

Story Info
Kell finds his mate.
5k words
4.73
51.7k
137
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Liesel
Liesel
171 Followers

Kell stared out the window and cracked his knuckles.

Gabe and Dante briefly looked up from their conversation but didn't say anything. After Friday Kell had become increasingly moody. They'd sent Brianna in to try and cheer him up on Saturday but that was a disaster. Kell hadn't been interested and Bri was not the type of girl that liked being ignored. Finally, Kell had sent her into the woods for a three-day forced vacation. Just long enough so that she wouldn't be back until he'd left for Scotland.

After a lot of prodding Kell had told his betas about the scent.

"I can still smell her and it's driving me crazy." Gabe and Dante had been more than a little surprised. It wasn't Kell's style to get stuck up on any one girl. But that was nothing compared to their shock at what he said next.

"She's my mate. I'm sure of it. I wouldn't be so out of control otherwise. What's killing me is that she doesn't know my scent. Which means she..."

"....is probably fooling around with some other guy." Dante finished for him.

"Exactly" Kell growled, not pleased at all with that idea. He'd told his betas his suspicion that Lachlan knew the owner of the scent. Kell just hoped it wasn't Lachlan's current girl he was after. It wouldn't matter though. She'd be his either way; there was no denying mates.

Kell had been so unpleasant to be around that by the time they'd gotten on the plane to head over to Scotland Gabe and Dante had taken to just leaving him alone.

Kell cracked his knuckles. Again.

***

Lachlan was there to meet them when their jet landed at the Douglas compound.

The younger alpha strode forward with a big grin on his face. "Kell, Dante, Gabe. Glad you could make it. We're all excited you're here. My parents can't wait to see you again Kell."

"Glad we could make it?" Kell laughed. "You practically twisted my arm to get us here. Not that I'm complaining. I seem to remember your uncles know how throw a party."

"Yup" Lachlan smiled. "Uncle Ron's planned quite a celebration for tonight. He's perfected his brewing since the last time you were here. Man's a genius. Churning out some real potent stuff."

Kell smiled, more relaxed than he'd been in days. Just being in the Douglas compound was lightening his mood; he sensed he was closer to finding her. Tonight he was going to have a long talk with Lachlan. Anticipation was riding him hard, but it was much more tolerable than the anxiety he'd felt over the weekend.

"Lets sign these papers and head out to the training field, I want to see all these techniques we've heard so much about.

***

"This is the main field. It's where most of the sparring and target practice takes place. We try to do most of the work outside because there're more distractions and the weather's always unpredictable. The indoor facilities have the weight rooms, pools, etc." Lachlan explained in an animated voice. It was more than obvious he was proud of the efforts they'd made to update their training program and facilities.

"All Douglas wolves begin some form of training at age six. At first it's playing games where they learn basic defensive moves, then as they get older they can choose the specific skills they want to learn."

The group arrived at the edge of the field. They were still somewhat far from the actual fighting, not wanting to disrupt the training session, but close enough that they had a good view of the action.

"Hand to hand combat is one of our specialties."

Kell nodded, impressed by the techniques the two fighters sparring were using. His men were good, but these guys were using some moves he'd never seen before.

Kell's eyes were fixated on one of the fighters. He was smaller than his opponent, but very fast and obviously the better fighter. There was something odd about the way he looked, but it didn't click until Lachlan spoke up.

"That's my sister, Aislin. She's one of our best fighters."

"Woah." Dante said, rocking back on his heels. "I didn't realize that was a chick." He realized that might not have come out right and added a quick, "No offense."

Lachlan just laughed, crossing his strong arms across his chest. This was obviously not the first time he'd heard something along those lines. "None taken. At least on my part. I wouldn't say that in front of my sister though, she might not be so pleased."

They all watched as she kicked her legs out and deftly flipped her opponent to the ground. Her partner was quick though and scissored his legs so that she fell on top of him.

Her legs caught his head in a headlock, pinning him to the ground and immobilizing him. Both of them were breathing hard, but they could see Aislin's lips moving as she explained something to the man under her.

Just then the wind shifted and Kell got a strong whiff of her scent. His wolf rushed to the surface. It took all his strength to keep from shifting. Even then he wasn't completely successful. His canines elongated and his eyes glowed brightly as he breathed in her scent. He was unprepared for how potent it was in person, the spiciness calling to his wolf.

He wanted her off that other male. Now.

Without saying anything he strode away from the men, quickly reaching the pair on the ground and lifting Aislin up.

"Mine." He growled as he stared into her startled eyes.

"This should be interesting" Lachlan said in a low voice to Gabe and Dante, looking a little shocked. "I think Kell's about to get more than he bargained for with Aislin."

***

Kell looked down at the female in his arms. Her scent was still driving him crazy but he could finally think now that she wasn't touching the other male. He felt his canines retract, but his wolf was still dangerously close to the surface. The wolf recognized his mate instantly, it was the man that was having trouble.

She wasn't anything like he'd envisioned she'd be. Up until now he'd preferred women who were feminine, soft, sensual. They wore dresses and wouldn't leave the house without makeup on. Old school maybe, but he liked his women chock full of sex appeal.

This woman was none of those things.

She was caked in dirt, sweaty from fighting. He squinted, trying to see her features through the grime.

***

Aislin was caught completely off guard, something that almost never happened. One second she'd been sparring with Sean and the next thing she knew she was being lifted up against the chest of some crazed were.

She could tell his wolf was fighting for control, his eyes glowing and teeth bared. She'd been frozen for a second, frightened by his strength, but her instincts had kicked in and now she was trying desperately to think of how to neutralize the situation. He tipped his head back and she was able to get a good look at him.

He was hot, gorgeous really, and smelled divine. Her senses were immediately overloaded by the smell of pine; it was literally all she could think about. She tried leaning closer to smell him better but his grip on her arms prevented her from moving even the slightest bit.

Her brain was scrambling to remember what he'd said. A startled gasp left her lips when she remembered his guttural, "Mine."

That meant. Her mate?

Her wolf howled in her mind, obviously agreeing with the male. But, if he was her mate why was he standing there frowning at her like he wasn't too pleased with what he saw?

***

By this point Lachlan was striding towards them, Gabe and Dante careful to stay behind, not knowing how in control Kell was of his wolf.

"Uh, Aislin." Lachlan said once he reached them. "This is Kell, alpha of the Hackett Pack."

"Kell this is Aislin, my sister."

If Aislin was surprised to find out who he was she didn't show it. She'd sensed that the man holding her was important. His grip on her was unbreakable and he had the most powerful aura she'd ever felt.

Lachlan's introduction seemed to snap Kell out of his reverie. He let Aislin's feet touch the ground but kept his grip on her arms. He just couldn't get over it. His mate was just not what he expected. Aislin could see it in his face and couldn't help but feel hurt.

Whatever, she thought to herself, I could care less if he likes what he sees. Aislin knew she was pretty, well, when she wasn't caked with dirt and all sweaty from fighting. Looks weren't super important to her, but she did her best to maintain what she considered a pretty decent appearance.

She knew she was grimy from sparring but did he really need to look so appalled? He'd probably visualized his mate as some fluffy little she-wolf, petite and ready to roll over every time she saw him. Maybe someone more like her sisters, who were boy crazy. She loved her sisters, a lot, but that wasn't her.

Enough was enough.

"Well that was fun" Aislin said dryly, staring defiantly into Kell's brown-green eyes. "I can see I'm not what you were expecting." She paused and gave him a once-over. "But then again you're not really my type either. A little too buttoned-up."

His eyes narrowed. Loving the huskiness of her voice but not pleased by her words. Buttoned-up? His mouth opened with a retort but all that came out was a low growl.

"Down boy." She said, narrowing her eyes.

Not ready to accept him after his clear dismay at finding out she was his mate, she knew she had to get away quickly. She licked her lips and watched his gaze immediately dropped down to her mouth. Grimy or not she was getting to him. She was going to take full advantaged.

She stood up on her tip-toes, leaning in to whisper something in his ear. She made sure to breath softly against his skin and she mentally smiled at the tremor she felt go through him. "Let me know when you're ready to play nice." she whispered breathily before nipping at his earlobe. With Kell momentarily distracted she slipped out of his grip, walking away towards the showers.

Kell snapped out of his daze, pissed at her getting the upper hand. Again. His wolf was demanding he follow her and force her to submit, but the more he thought about her the angrier he got. Who the hell did she think she was?

Lachlan tried to hide his smirk. "Um, well...Ais's got a little bit of a temper but, hey, second time's the charm." Kell's gaze slowly settled on Lachlan, not amused.

"C'mon man." Dante said, clapping his hand on Kell's shoulder and turning him around to face the direction they'd come from. "Let's cool off and go for a run."

"Or a ride." Gabe chimed in. "I saw some pretty sweet bikes when we got here," he said, directing that last comment to Lachlan.

Kell shook his head, trying to clear his mind. Tonight. Oh, yeah, he'd show her just how nice he could play.

***

Kell stretched his legs out in front of him, taking another long pull of his beer. They'd ridden the bikes out to the party, which was being hosted at the pack's main building about a mile away from most of the houses in the compound. They'd gone for a long run before heading back to the guesthouse to shower and get dressed. A little snooping had revealed that Aislin lived alone in a modest house on a beautiful piece of lakeside property. Kell had every intention of staying there tonight.

The more he'd thought about her the more intrigued he'd become. It seemed only natural that he'd have a strong mate.

His gaze flew to the door as soon as he heard Lachlan say, "Aislin's here. Fashionably late, probably just to piss you off. My sister has a real mean sense of humor sometimes."

Kell nearly choked on his drink when he got his first good view of her. She was all cleaned up and hands down the sexiest woman he'd ever seen. She was dressed in skin-tight leather pants and a plain white racer back tank-top that was stretched tight across her generous chest. The combination was basic, but looked fantastic on her toned body.

She was slightly taller than average and had long, silky looking, auburn hair. He hadn't been able to see her features clearly before, but now he drank in the sight of her face. Her big green eyes; smooth pale skin, lightly tanned from the sun; and her mouth. Fuck. Kell couldn't stop staring at her wide mouth with her plump lips. She had the mouth of a pornstar.

"Lets see if you two can play nice" Lachlan laughed, immensely amused by the situation.

"You tried to trick me didn't you?" Kell asked. "You knew something was up at the meeting."

"Trick you?" Lachlan chuckled. "No. I guessed you weren't into me so I figured you probably smelled a female on me. I assumed it was one of my sisters who'd hugged me goodbye and though it'd be easier to get you over here than fly them out to you. They're an expensive lot to travel with, love to shop, especially when they're all together. Surprised me though that it's Aislin."

"Why's that?" Kell asked, never taking his eyes off her. She sensed him watching her and turned to look at him. She gave him a once over, but turned and headed to the bar.

"Oh, no real reason. It's just she's the least interested in guys and dating, etc. Loves to train, very motivated. My other sisters are just more flirty I guess, more girly girls." Kell could hear the pride in Lachlan's voice, the other man clearly thought very highly of Aislin.

When he'd had time to calm down, Kell realized that he liked that she could fight. He could tell she wasn't overly-masculine by the way she carried herself. He thought his earlier reaction had probably been from shock, he hadn't expected to find his mate pressed on top of some other guy and not knowing her abilities he'd unconsciously been nervous she'd get hurt. After talking with Lachlan he learned he didn't really have to worry about the latter; she was one of their best fighters. With all the pack wars that had been going on recently having a strong mate who could defend herself was a good thing. Kell would still worry about her, but just not quite as much.

Kell watched Aislin take a double shot of something and tensed up as he watched her pull a good looking guy onto the dance floor.

"She looks pretty flirty to me."

Lachlan turned back to Kell. "Huh? Oh, that's Scott. An ex. You must've pissed her off real good. She doesn't usually hang out with him unless she..."

Kell didn't wait to hear the last part. Whoever-he-was had just put one hand on a leather-clad cheek. Hell no. Unable to control himself any longer, Kell strode towards the dancing pair. His wolf was snarling in his head.

"Yeah, got it." Kell thought to his wolf.

***

Aislin looked up just in time to see Kell coming towards them. He didn't look amused. In fact, he looked downright pissed at her little display. She'd known he was watching her and had decided a little pay-back was in order. Now, looking at his hard expression, she wasn't so sure it'd been such a good idea. "Um, Scott." She whispered to her ex, who was now just a friend and an occasional fuck. "You might want to take your hand off my ass."

"Huh, babe?" He said, squeezing his hand a little. You know how much I like you in leather."

"No, rea—" She didn't even have a chance to finish her warning. Kell put one huge hand on Scott's shoulder and ripped him away.

"Woah. Fuck man. We were just having a good time. Weren't we Ais?"

Kell growled before looking accusingly at Aislin. "Yeah I saw how good of a time you were having."

Aislin rolled her eyes but put a hand on Kell's back, enjoying the feel of his muscles under the soft cotton of his t-shirt. He definitely didn't look too much like a suit tonight. He was dressed in dark jeans and a dark grey t-shirt.

"Let him go ok? I only danced with him because I was pissed at you. Now we're even."

Kell was shocked by her honesty. Aislin just laughed, "what? You wanted me to lie?"

Scott, chimed in, "Yeah Ais is real honest. Brutally honest even."

Kell's gaze flicked back to Scott, hating the knowledgeable tone the other man had taken and well aware that the two had a history.

"Shut up Scott" Aislin muttered, but backed away from them. "I'm going to get a drink, remember what I said Kell."

He watched Aislin walk away, momentarily distracted by the way the leather shaped to her ass. When she was out of sight, Kell refocused his attention on Scott, who was still firmly held in his grip. Kell narrowed his eyes and gave him a very clear and very firm warning. The next time he messed around with Aislin there'd be blood.

***

Aislin took another shot at the bar before returning to the dance floor. Alone this time.

She smiled as she felt strong hands settle on her hipbones, pulling her flush against a hard male body. She didn't need to turn around to know it was Kell, his scent giving him away. He moved their bodies in a slow grind and she moaned as she felt his erection press between them.

"Feel that baby?" He asked softly into her ear. "Feel how perfectly we fit together. You're body's made for me."

A shudder ran though her and Kell laughed softly. His hands began exploring under the edge of her tank top before finding their way to her elbows and lifting her arms up to curl around his neck, forcing her body even closer to his. She pressed harder against him and almost immediately his hands were back at her hips, grinding her closer. She moaned again, louder this time, as she felt his hard cock twitch against her ass.

He felt huge.

Kell groaned at her movements. He breathed deeply to clear his head, but it had the opposite effect, his mind muddled by her scent. He thrust his thigh between her legs.

"Ride it." He ordered hoarsely.

Aislin moaned, grinding her pussy against his thick thigh. The pressure felt so good. She squirmed, trying to create more friction, and mewled thankfully when he moved her faster along his leg.

"Good girl." His hands were tight on her hips moving her at the speed he wanted. He shifted his leg a tiny bit and she shuddered as his thigh rubbed against her clit. Her head was resting on his shoulder and she turned her neck to face him. His hazel eyes were half-closed but stared straight into hers. His gaze flicked down as he looked at her lush mouth and the next second his head was dipping down to claim her lips.

Their bodies froze as they kissed for the first time. Kell groaned at the taste of her and he moved his hands to her head, turning her body to face his, eating at her mouth hungrily.

The little noises she was making were driving him crazy. He was going to loose it soon and needed to get her alone. "We're leaving." He said, his voice coming out husky.

Kell dragged Aislin out of the bar, oblivious to the whispers and smiles. Aislin was well-loved by her pack and everyone was happy she'd found her mate.

Kell didn't say anything as he pulled Aislin towards his motorcycle, holding her hand securely in his. He grabbed the extra helmet from the back and kissed her one last time before putting it on her. Kell jammed on his helmet and got onto the bike.

"Get on." He ordered before pausing to smile at her. "Remind me later to thank you later for wearing pants."

Aislin smirked. She swung her leg around the bike, straddling it as her arms twined around Kell's waist. He started the engine and the vibrations caused Aislin to moan, enjoying the stimulation between her thighs.

Kell turned around and grinned. "Feel good baby?"

Aslin's didn't say anything immediately, instead opting to drop one hand to cup Kell's bulge. His breath hissed out of him.

"Umm yeah. Feels hot and hard."

Aislin's fingers teased him through his jeans.

"Kinda like you." She nipped at his ear.

Kell felt himself pulse and he was sure if she touched his cock it'd be wet with pre-cum. "Hands on my waist beautiful."

Aislin did as she was told but Kell quickly learned that she wasn't one for taking orders. She pressed her body as close as possible to his, her nipples poking distractingly into his back. The bike jerked the first time he felt one hand dip down to his crotch, but he quickly righted it. Her hot palm cupped and teased him through his jeans. He was barely in control as she alternated between drumming her fingers against his cockhead and squeezing his bulge. Thankfully it was a short drive to her house otherwise Kell wasn't sure he could've held back from cumming in his jeans. By the time they got to Aislin's his hips were thrusting up at even the softest touch.

Liesel
Liesel
171 Followers
12