The Hair Bag

Story Info
A man with a fetish hits the mother lode.
4.1k words
3.98
29.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin Thompson had the cleanest bathroom in America. You could actually eat off the toilet seat it was so clean. Not that you'd really want to even if you did have the opportunity. For Gavin, cleaning the bathroom was therapy and he seemed to need a lot of therapy. He cleaned it once a day, every day, including holidays; sometimes he'd even do it twice.

He had a two bedroom, two bath corner unit with the only roof garden in the building. It opened up to a spectacular view of the Rocky Mountains. It was definitely one of the best views from anyapartmentin Boulder. For a budding novelist it was an ideal spot to write. The view provided him with plenty of inspiration and memories. It was also the perfect spot for romantic dinners. It was a grand idea that he was not able to pull off very often. In fact, he'd only had one dinner on the roof garden and that was with his best friend, Tina. Hardly the romantic situation he'd hoped for. His roommate, Steve, on the other hand, used it all the time. When the weather was good, Steve would have dinner out there with a different girl at least three times a week. The sounds of wild sex coming from Steve's room would usually follow. That never bothered Gavin. In fact, he looked forward to listening to it.

Gavin was a chronic masturbator so each of Steve's conquests provided him with plenty of material. Gavin would make sure and meet each one when they first came over and then would quickly retreat to his room to jerk off. If he could squirt one out right away it gave him at least two hours to rejuvenate before the after dinner sex would happen and he could give it a whack again. Gavin also had a fetish. He was absolutely crazy for pussy hair.

Many days he spent more time searching for porn on the internet than he did actual writing. He had found hundreds of hairy pussy websites and had downloaded more than 96,000 photos to his computer. With that many women in his archive it made it fairly easy to find a few that looked a lot like pretty much any girl Steve brought home. He would jerk off then take the time to search, copy, rename the photos with the name of the girl he'd just met and re-file them in the "Steve" folder. That way he always had a memory and they always had hairy pussies whether they shaved or waxed them in real life or not. This almost always caused feelings of guilt and stress which caused him to go scrub down his bathroom. That is how he got the cleanest bathroom in America.

Gavin never wanted a roommate but as a sometimes-struggling writer, he wasn't always able to swing the rent by himself. He'd met Steve during the one month he had actually used the one year membership to the gym around the corner. He'd bought that with the advance on his yet-to-be-started second novel. He'd also paid cash for a new Toyota Prius, bought the latest in flat screen and home theater technology for his living room and all new furniture that did not come from IKEA this time so he would not have to assemble it himself. After all was spent and done, he came to the disturbing realization that it might be a while before he got any decent royalty checks from his first novel that wasn't exactly tearing up the best seller lists.

Gavin had casually mentioned to Steve, a personal trainer at the gym, that he was looking for a dependable roommate. After much discussion, and assurances from Steve that he wasn't going to dirty up the place, it was agreed that he would move in on a month-to-month basis. So far it had worked out great; Steve had held up his end of the bargain and kept the common areas clean. He also kept his doors shut so if he actually did make a mess in his own bedroom or bathroom, Gavin would never know. They respected each other's space, stayed out of each other's stuff and pretty much lived their own separate lives.

****

As far as Gavin's own sex life was concerned, there wasn't much to speak of. He was hung up on someone he couldn't have so he became content with jerking off to his hairy pussy files. He would simply wait until either his soulmate came along and found him or he could actually have the one he wanted. That one was his best friend, Tina.

It had been six years since he'd tried to make a move on her and had taken no chances with her or anyone else since. Gavin and Tina had been best friends since their senior year in high school until, finally, three sexually frustrating years later, he felt that the time was finally right to take their friendship to the next level. He dressed up in his best suit and sat down at their favorite table at their favorite sports bar with an awesome view of the Rockies. He just knew it was going to be a special night.

"Wow, you're all spiffy," she said, as she walked up wearing casual clothes and a big smile on her face. "What's the occasion? I'm obviously not dressed for it, whatever it is. I thought we were just meeting for happy hour." She gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Well, I'm pretty happy," he said.

"Yeah? Me too, actually."

Gavin pulled out her chair for her then sat back down. "Good. I have something important I want to talk to you about," he said, taking a serious tone.

"Really?" That's so funny; I have something I want to talk to you about also."

"Wow. Great minds, huh?"

"Exactly. You go first," she said.

"No, that's okay, you go.

"Okay!" she said, bursting with excitement. "I have wanted to tell you this for so long. I was just scared about how you'd feel but so much time has gone by now, I feel I can finally tell you what I've been wanting to for so long." She placed her hands over his, her face absolutely beaming. "You know how sometimes in life you can search and search and not realize that what you wanted all along is right under your nose?"

Gavin couldn't speak. He couldn't believe it; she was in love with him too. He was finally going to be with the woman of his dreams. He just nodded and hoped that his racing heart wouldn't jump through his chest.

"Wow. I can't believe I'm about to say this."

Gavin leaned forward. He was all ears. "It's been so many years... Now that I think about it, I guess I've known since high school..." she said.

"Yes," Gavin squeaked.

"I don't know how to say this." She wiped away a happy tear. I told myself I wouldn't get nervous."

"Go ahead, just say it." Gavin's mouth was open... waiting.

"Okay, here goes," she said. The pause in between sentences seemed to take forever. "I'm a lesbian!" she blurted out for the entire place to hear.

A chill ran through his entire body. No matter what he did, he could not close his mouth. "Gavin? Did you hear me? You okay? Gavin? Gavin?" That was the last thing he heard before he passed out.

Six years later he still carried a torch for her and although he'd never seen her naked, he imagined her that way – thick, black, hairy bush and all – for the first jerk off of every day.

****

"I have a huge favor to ask," Tina said, putting on the smile that would assure she would get whatever she wanted from Gavin.

"What's that?" he asked, as he handed her the popcorn and joined her on the couch in front of the big screen.

"You know how I started going to the gym around the corner?"

"Yeah."

"Well, the place is awesome but the showers are kind of nasty."

"So, why don't you tell Steve and see if there's something he can do?"

"He said they're going to renovate them next year so they won't do anything now."

"Sucks for you."

"Well, that's where you come in. I was hoping you'd let me come up and use yours until then," she said, batting her eyes playfully. "I know it's a total pain in the ass."

The thought of Tina naked in his bathroom gave him an instant boner. "I guess," he said, trying to act like he couldn't care less. "Use your key if I'm not here." And leave the bathroom door open if I am, he thought.

****

Gavin was feeling especially guilty. Steve's date from the night before was incredibly hot – hotter than usual. He had taken extra special care cleaning the bathroom after that. He also knew Tina was coming over so that provided some extra incentive to do an extra special job. He was bummed that he was going to miss her first shower because he had to be at a lunch meeting with his editor. At least a lunch meeting was better than what he usually did around that time of day, which was walk. He needed to get some sort of exercise since the gym thing hadn't worked out. Now he was going to have to change his routine around so he could try to be available in case Tina needed anything for her showers. Oh well, there were going to be plenty of them, he could miss this one.

He came home and went straight to his room. He was all set to jerk off while he imagined his editor. She looked pretty good for a woman in her fifties and had really thick eyebrows which, in Gavin's mind, signified the presence of a nice, bushy muff.

He went into the bathroom to wash his hands because he could still smell the soy sauce he had spilled. He reached for the towel and happened to look down into the tub. That's when he saw it. Right there, two inches from the drain was a crooked, black hair. The towel fell to the floor and he dropped to his knees. "Holy shit," he said out loud. "No fucking way!" He reached down and picked it up. The analysis was quick.

He was able to rule himself out right away. First of all, Gavin was blond and this hair was most definitely black. Just like Tina's hair. It was about an inch long; too long to be from an eyebrow or, God forbid, the nose. It couldn't be from an armpit. Tina wore tank tops a lot and he knew she shaved under there. It was too short and scraggly to be from her head; she had long, flowing hair. It could be from her ass, but even if it was, that was kind of a turn on too. No, it had to be a pussy hair, it just had to be.

He closed the drain in the sink, gently placed the hair in it and slowly backed away. He didn't want to take any chance of losing his precious find. He went around the apartment, gathered up a few items and hurried back to his bathroom. First, he set up the little lamp he'd taken from his desk then produced the magnifying glass his grandfather had given him as a kid. He stared, fascinated, at the hair in the good light for at least fifteen minutes before digging out the sandwich-sized ziplock bag he'd shoved in his pocket. He dropped the hair into the bag, sealed it up tight and held it under the light. Then he dropped his pants, set free the hardest cock he'd ever had, and with two strokes, shot semen all over the front of his vanity. His knees went weak and he had to brace himself. It was the single-most intense orgasm he'd ever had.

Gavin sat down on the floor exhausted. He continued to stare at the hair for a few more moments before he got the brilliant idea to scour the shower for more. He was delighted to find two more in the tub and another one on the soap. Four total. It was like he'd discovered his own personal oil strike – one that would provide many more gushers in the future.

This went on for a year. Gavin had all but abandoned the "Steve" file and concentrated solely on filling what he called "the hair bag." Every day he found three or four hairs in the shower and a couple more on the floor where Tina would obviously shed again during the drying process. The bag was looking good. He had stopped counting the hairs after about a month but now he had collected a nice mound of hair that was moldable and shapeable. At least twice a day he closed the drain in the sink and emptied the bag into the basin. He would then shape the hair into a perfect triangle and jerk off while staring at it. Sometimes he would take a handful and rub it all over his cock, imagining what it would feel like to plow it across her thick, bushy pussy. Once in a while, he would even lay it out on his face and flick his tongue at it, as if they were in a sixty-nine. It was a damn good time for Gavin. At least until tragedy struck.

****

"You want a little more coffee?" Gavin asked Tina.

"Nah, I'm heading over to the gym. That'll just add to my water weight, then I'll feel fat. That'll just make me want to work harder, then that'll make me drink more liquid. It'll be this whole vicious cycle thing," she said.

"Wow. I thought I had issues. You could have just stopped at 'nah'."

They both laughed. "So I guess I'll see you back here about 12:30 to shower then," he said.

"Actually, no." She stood up to leave. "Didn't you hear? They're opening the new locker room facilities today. I'm finally going to stop being an obnoxious pest and shower at the gym from now on."

Gavin turned a sickly shade of white. "No, I hadn't heard."

"I can't believe Steve didn't tell you. I know you hardly ever see him but I thought he might have mentioned it. Anyway, I don't know how I'll ever repay you for your hospitality for the last – what's it been – a year? I really can't thank you enough. I want to do something special for you."

He was in a state of shock. He stared right through her and didn't hear a word. "Gavin? Gavin? Did you hear me?"

She grabbed his shoulders and shook him. He came out of it and tried to not look like his entire world had just been rocked. "Uh... yeah... sure. Uh, you know you can keep using it. It's no bother at all. In fact, those showers over there are probably going to get funked up pretty quickly so if I were you, I'd still use this one. At least you know it'll be clean, right?"

"Freakishly clean," she laughed. "It's okay, I've imposed enough. I'll see you later." She kissed him on the cheek and headed out to the hallway.

He followed her as far as the door. He called down the hall in desperation. "It's okay... seriously!"

She waved and disappeared down the stairs.

He started to dry heave. It was time for therapy. It was time to clean the bathroom.

****

After scrubbing his bathroom from top to bottom, Gavin pulled out the bag of pussy hair from the waterproof/fireproof safe he had bought to exclusively house the bag. This would be one of those "once in a whiles" where he buried his face in Tina's pubes. He brought the bag into the bathroom and opened it up. He took a long satisfying whiff. In reality there was no odor of any kind but in Gavin's mind there was a slight sweet and soapy/fishy smell. Surely it was exactly what she smelled like down there right after showering and prancing around his bathroom naked.

He dropped his pants then stuck his hand in the bag and pulled out a generous handful. He molded it into a triangular shape and held it in his hand. He closed his eyes, licked it and imagined he was licking her clit. He grabbed onto his cock and started to stroke.

"Oh my God! What are you doing?" Tina shrieked.

"Shit!" Gavin screamed, as the hair went flying. He yanked his pants up as quickly as he could. "What are you doing here?"

"The new locker room got flooded so I came to use the shower.

"So you just walk in? You don't knock?" He zipped up.

"That's what I've done for a year! What thefuckis that?" she asked, horrified. The pussy-shaped mound of hair had landed on the floor nearly intact. What wasn't on the floor was stuck to his white-as-a-sheet face.

"It's nothing," he stuttered while he gathered up what he could and closed it up in his fist.

"Bullshit. Is that what I think it is?"

"I... I... just shaved; I was just... cleaning up."

"That is such a lie," she said as she grabbed the hair bag off the sink for a closer look.

Gavin made a grab for it. "Gimme it, Goddamn it!"

She turned away and opened it. She pulled some hair out and rubbed it around in her hands. "This is pubic hair," she observed.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Give it here," he said holding out his other hand.

"Why in the hell do you have a bag of pubic hair?"

"I don't. Give it."

"There's some on your face."

He wiped it off, not caring to gather it up.

"Whose hair is this? I'm not giving it back until you tell me."

"Jesus. Come on."

"I want to know."

Gavin let out a deep breath and hung his head in defeat. This was going to be the single hardest and absolute worst conversation he was ever going to have. He had no idea what her reaction would be. After her initial shocked response, she seemed to be acting normal. Honesty was the best policy he decided. If he couldn't trust his best friend, who could he trust? He had held it in long enough. Today would be the day that he finally told her how he felt about her and it would be a huge weight off his shoulders. His biggest fear was that she would get mad and never speak to him again. Hehadto overcome the fear and embarrassment. Now was the time. "Okay fine," he said. "I'll tell you everything."

****

Tina sat on the edge of his bed and listened intently to Gavin's confessions for the entire fifteen minutes. He poured his guts out about how he'd been in love with her since high school and about how he had the pubic hair fetish ever since he found his father's Playboy collection when he was ten. It was all so hard to hear. She was sorry she'd forced him to tell his story. She was not prepared either emotionally or intellectually to deal with the ramifications of his revelations. She had seen deep into the soul of someone whom she thought she knew inside and out and now wasn't sure she ever knew him at all.

"So that's it," Gavin said. "I just don't want you to be mad, that's all."

"Mad? I have no reason to be mad. Disturbed? Maybe. Flattered? Absolutely. Confused? Definitely.

"Okay," Gavin said sheepishly, not knowing what the confusion was about.

"Obviously, I understand the feelings for me. I mean come on, look at me. Who wouldn't love this? The fetish thing, I have to say, is a little weird. But hey, who's not a little weird, right?"

"Exactly," Gavin said, perking up.

"The thing I still don't get though, is whose hair is in the bag?"

Now he was the one who was confused. "I thought that was obvious."

"Not so much."

"It's yours. I've been gathering it from the shower ever since you've been using it."

She just looked at him expressionless for a moment.

"What?" he asked. "Say something."

"Wow," she said, still with no expression.

He started to get nervous. Wow sounded bad. I crossed the line, he thought. It was all good until now. Until wow. Please God, let it be okay.

"Wow," she said again. "You just have no idea, do you?"

"I don't know."

She got up from the bed shaking her head. "Well, I gotta tell you, I don't think you're going to want to hear what I have to say," she said in a somber voice.

Gavin started to sweat. Shit, I knew it, he thought. I fucked up big time. "Please. I am so sorry."

"Hey, don't apologize to me, Tina said pointing to the hair bag. "Apologize to whoever's hair that is."

"What are you talking about? It's yours."

"Uh, no. Let's just say if I lived in Brazil I'd fit right in."

"Huh?"

"Geez, do I have to spell everything out? It's called a Brazilian wax. It strips away all the hair."

Gavin winced at the thought.

"I haven't had hair down there since I was like, nineteen," she laughed. "Since about the time I told you I was gay; which I still very much am, by the way."

A sharp pain shot through Gavin's brain and he could feel breakfast rumble in his gut. "Bullshit."

"It's true. I'd show you but, well you know... Who knows what you would do withthatvisual?"

He slumped down onto the bed as his world spun around him. "I don't get it. Where the hell did it come from then?"

Just then Steve appeared at the door with a towel and a box full of manscaping products. "Whoa, sorry dude, I didn't know you were home," he said.

"What difference would that make?" Gavin asked.

"I was going to shower."

"So go shower."

12