The Hairdresser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sueall
sueall
11 Followers

His dick was leaking and, although I knew he was trying to hold out as long as possible, I knew he would explode shortly. I started rhythmically stroking his dick with my mouth, playing with his balls with one hand and pushing into that special area with my right index finger. Between the amount of fluid he was leaking and as much saliva as I was producing, I was swallowing fairly frequently. Every time I swallowed, especially if I had him fully in my mouth at the time, the constriction on his dick brought a gasp from Joe.

I continued slowly sucking him and then said, "Are you ready to cum, Joseph?"

"No, not yet. God this feels so good. Not yet."

"No Joe. It's time. Be a good boy. It's time for you to cum for me. Give it to me Joey, let me taste your cum."

I picked up the speed with my mouth and the pressure with my finger. I grabbed his shaft at the base with my left hand and squeezed his dick as hard as I could. I was trying to keep any more cum from passing through until he was ready to explode.

He was throbbing. I could feel his dick throbbing in my mouth. He started squirming and moaning and was bucking his pelvis. Suddenly he let out a long, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I quickly stopped squeezing with my left hand, pushed as hard as I could with my index finger and sucked as hard as I could. Joe exploded. His first load shot down my throat and I pulled back, still sucking as hard as I could and he came again, his dick in spasm and shooting gobs of cum into my mouth. I was sucking as hard as I could between gulps of cum, still pressing behind his sac with all my might. I could feel another spasm building and I knew this was the one I wanted.

I slipped my finger into his ass as far as it would go and pressed down, catching his prostate. He gasped and his whole body went stiff and he yelled. Immediately I felt his dick jump in my mouth and out gushed the largest load of cum so far. This one had more volume and force than any of the others. Cum was shooting into the back of my throat. I thought, "Good boy, Joseph."

I slipped my finger out of his ass and slid down his dick to once again stick my tongue in his hole and lick around the head a bit. His dick was still reacting to my ministrations and he was squirming and moaning as his dick became super sensitive.

I pulled off. He was laying back on the table and I watched his dick slowly come down. It was still quite full, no where near flaccid, but I watched it slowly recede, rubbing his balls and licking the occasional drop off of his dick as it appeared.

"Wow!" After several minutes Joe sat up and stood away from the table, he offered me a hand and helped me up from my knees. "That was fantastic! Can I get you a towel?" I looked at him quizzically and he said, "To spit the cum into."

"Joe, that cum is long gone and was very enjoyable. You taste quite good."

He reached over and started twisting my right nipple and asked me, "What now?"

"What now? There is no 'what now.' I got what I wanted and now I need to wash my hands and get dressed, you need to finish my hair and then I need to get home."

"Are you sure? There's nothing I can do for you?

"No Joe, I'm good. Thank you. I had fun."

"Well, come into the bathroom and wash your hands. I have some mouthwash, do you want some?"

"No thanks, my husband wants a big cum kiss when I get home."

"Jesus, he really knows about this? If it was me I would never let you out of the house. That was the best blow job I've ever had."

"Well thank you Joseph, you keep talking like that and you're going to make me blush."

I washed my hands and came back into the massage room where Joe was already dressed. He kissed my nipples one after the other and helped me into my bra and then my shirt. When he had finished buttoning it we went out to his chair and he finished my hair. I thanked him again, gave him a kiss goodbye and his dick a goodbye squeeze and went out to my car.

All the way home I was tasting his cum and squirming in the seat, my sodden pussy pushed into my drenched underwear. As I walked into the house Michael was watching television holding our youngest and he said the older one was taking a nap.

"How was it? he asked.

In response I walked over and gave him a big sloppy kiss, shoving my tongue halfway down his throat.

"Ahh, I taste cum. So I guess it went pretty well. Did you fuck him?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You said to give him a blow job."

"You could have fucked him. Having a young hard dick in you would have been great. You must be horny."

"Having his dick in my mouth was great. I am horny. Let's put the baby down for a nap, go upstairs and I'll tell you all about it."

"Okay, let's go."

"I'll tell you right now, and it's something I would never tell Joe, but he has a great dick."

That's the story of the time I blew my hairdresser. How this came about was that Michael was on the internet and came across the Literotica site and suggested that I put on paper the encounters I tell him about. His reasoning is that he loves to hear them and he thinks other people might also. I do have to tell you that when I finished writing about what had happened with Joe, Michael had me print it out and bring it to bed to read to him. I was reading away and he was making literary suggestions when he stopped me and said he was getting excited. So I began stroking him as I continued to read. As I got near the end I felt warm gooey cum running over my hand and shooting all over Michaels' stomach. He got up to clean the cum off of himself with a towel while I licked his cum off of my fingers. He gave me the towel to dry my hand and told me he thought I had a very good first literary effort.

I hope you like it also.

sueall
sueall
11 Followers
12