The Hairley Street Doctor Ch. 1

Story Info
A welcome hairy patient.
1.4k words
4.24
47.8k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
344 Followers

I am a Doctor and have been practicing in England now for many years. I am a general physician and my practice has over the years really taken off. My chambers are at the famous Harley Street. But amongst some of my patients I am better known as the "Hairley Street Doctor." I am of Asian descent and have been married for 20 years I am married and have one son who is quite a brat and is a teenager whose only aim is to disobey me totally. As you can imagine I am no spring chicken but I have a very large penis. Most of my patients are middle-aged women who have various aches and pains and sometimes they give me more than my regular fees they play with my prick in more ways than one.

I have of course a fetish for underarm hair. Ever since I was a kid I have always masturbated thinking about the long bushy underarm hair of women and it has never failed to make me cum. I have fantasized about particularly the thick long dark hair of women from Asia and Europe and it is only lately that I have been able to make some of my fantasies come true. My wife of course has stopped shaving her underarms ever since I told her that I wanted her to stay hairy and in the past few years she has genuinely fabulously hairy armpits long thick and curly but she has also grown fat and disinterested in sex. My cock which is unusually large and as one lady said the size of a "baseball bat" needs its regular exercise and therefore I crave for sex which I find hard to find. I have a huge collection of photographs of women with bushy armpits and I particularly loved the early seventies when I could freely see many women with bushy armpits walking in the streets of Europe. The pictures of Madonna when they first appeared in Playboy kept me going for more than a year as did the East European athletes in Olympic games. They really had extremely bushy armpits.

Ever since my practice grew I had some special moments. Last year I was checking Liz who is in her thirties for palpitations. I knew her and when I asked her to take of her blouse she seemed a little shy. I told her I needed to check her with a stethoscope and after a great deal of reluctance she removed her blouse. I knew why she did not want to remove her blouse. She had a virtual jungle of air in her bushy armpits. Though she kept her arms pressed to the sides I could easily see tufts of jet-black hair from the sides of her armpits. I could hardly contain myself as I had a huge erection luckily cordoned of by my trousers and my white coat. I asked her to stretch out on the bed and put her arms up and I saw the long tresses of hair in her armpits. It was a lovely sight as I kept my focus on her hairy underarms.

I told her her extremely bushy underarms turned me on. "Look Liz I love women with hairy armpits. The heavy pelt in your bushy armpits has such an effect on me." Saying that I showed her the tent in my trousers. She looked at it with a smile on her face and mischievously put her hand on it. She asked me to come to her house in the evening as her husband had wanted to have a threesome but there were very men who liked a woman to be hairy. In fact besides her husband Jeff I was the only one who had been turned on by the forest of hair in her armpits.

I told her I would drop by and she said to come after 8 P.M., as she would surprise Jeff. She said she would seduce him and I could walk in quietly and so she handed me the keys to her apartment.

I could hardly believe my luck as I entered the apartment it was dark and I thought I heard some noise in the bedroom. The door was open and I saw Liz kneeling down in front of Jeff or so I thought and her hand grabbing his ass. She was obviously sucking his dick, but I couldn't see it. She moved away from him and then I saw his dick. Jeff was well hung. He had a good 11 inches, maybe more. It was thick, uncircumcised and radiated virility. Underneath his mammoth dick, hung two huge balls and Liz went back to work on his cock with a vengeance. She was stroking his shaft with her left hand, massaging his balls and ass with her right hand while bobbing up and down on his cock. Obviously Liz was a good cocksucker, but to see her work on this knob was a sight to behold. Up and down she went, alternating licking up and down the shaft with cramming one of his nuts into her mouth. I could see her armpit treasures too. The long dark silky hair that I first saw in my chambers looked very enticing. It was a lot more hairy than I first imagined and it made me have a massive erection. I did not want to enter yet as started increasing her pace. She kept sucking furiously but she wanted him to fuck her.

Soon she was bouncing up and down on his cock while he grabbed her ass cheeks and sucked her tits and pulled at he long bushy hair in her unshaven pits. She then spun around for a little reverse-cowgirl action. This gave me a great view of her full jet-black pubic bush and her bouncing tits. Jeff gently lifted her up and positioned her on her back. He placed a leg over each of his shoulders then reached down and grabbed his dick. He rubbed it all over her hairy pussy lips and clit until she was in frenzy. He guided the monster head to her hot hole and drove it in with one full thrust. Liz went ballistic and came immediately. Jeff gave her the goods until he could hold out no more. He pulled out and shot wad after wad on her pubic hair and finally into her bushy pits.

Before I could regain my thoughts and whether it was time to make my grand entrance another brunette moved into view. I was shocked Liz had called more people and this woman was a stunner. She was wearing a black dress that was actually a little shorter than a mini-skirt. The entire front of the dress was fastened with hooks and the first nine or ten were undone. Her nipples were hard and pushing out the fabric of her dress. I couldn't believe how hot she looked and she knew it as she strutted over to the bed.

Jeff let out a gasp and unhooked four more clasps, showing most of her breasts. Now every time she moved her nipples actually stuck out and held her dress open. I could see the most hairy armpits I had ever seen. Wild untrimmed jet-black hair filled the brunette's underarms. Her pussy hair was no less shaggy and her legs were hairy too. She was an ape woman and I knew I needed to get in there as quickly as possible. Jeff stared at her uneven armpit hedges as he touched the long curly hair "Becky you armpit hair is amazing. Do you use fertilizers to make them grow so long Ooooohhhhhhhhh it smells so good" he shouted as he put his tongue into her armpit forests. Her underarm hair was so bushy that I felt a bit of precum oozing from my hurting erect cock that wanted to spring out from its cage.

"Liz" Jeff said "Isn't Becky's armpits more hairy than yours come here and show me your hairy armpits." I don't think Liz was very amused but she raised her arms and displayed the jet-black gleaming hair in her buttery armpits no less hairy than Becky's jungle " See my hairy underarms its as hairy as Becky's underarms Look how long it is" she said as she tugged at the long bushy hair in her unshaven pits.

I could not believe what I was hearing. I felt this was my cue to enter the arena and see the forests myself. I pushed open the door and...

belab
belab
344 Followers