The Hairy Holes of Lucy Wan

Story Info
Korean girl reduced to showing her hairy genitals for money.
3.9k words
4.07
54.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday evening, exactly one week since the members of EWAC had shamed poor Jemma Harris. Paying up to fifty pounds each for the pleasure, they had taken turns at examining the sticky inner regions of Jemma's hairy bottom while she crouched down on the viewing platform with her buttocks held wide apart. Collectively, they had raised over three hundred pounds and this money was now to be used to pay a poor, nineteen year old Korean girl to offer up her naked genitals for inspection. A once married and proud lady, pretty Lucy Wan had been finally reduced to this act of extreme humiliation in order to make rent and avoid eviction from her home.

At eight thirty precisely, the door bell rang and Mark leaped to his feet. A couple of minutes later he showed a diminutive Asian lady into his lounge. The whole room went quiet.

"Hello," she said in a small, timid voice. "I'm Lucy"

"Hi Lucy, my name is Mrs Wilkins. We've all been so looking forward to seeing you," replied Evelyn. "Please don't be afraid."

The group had agreed that it might be far easier on Lucy if they let a women chair the rest of the evening's proceedings. Each member in turn introduced themselves.

"What you want me to do Mrs Wilkins?" She asked nervously.

"First of all we'd like you to take off your coat and just relax a moment. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Some water please."

Lucy stood fidgeting for a few moment while Mark fetched her a glass of water.

"OK. Now we want you take off all your clothes, down to your underwear."

"Right now, just standing here in front of you all?"

"Yes."

"Why you want me to do this. You all look like nice respectable people."

"Well of course we are," responded Clive. "It's just that we all share a certain -- shall we say interest."

"I know, you all have some dirty thoughts about me yes?"

"We want to know what you look like naked and to see how hairy you are."

"But the women?" she looked over at Evelyn expecting some sort of understanding and sympathy. "Surely you not want to see me."

"Yes we do Lucy. We all want to see what look like down there." Evelyn nodded her head towards Lucy's crotch.

Lucy was now shaking with fear.

"I am same as you," she said.

"Show us, and then we'll give you the money."

"OK, I show you." She said angrily as she unhooked the shoulder straps of her pretty summer dress and let if fall to the floor. It was the moment they had all been waiting for. She now stood before them in just her underwear and white ankle socks. They could see that her skin was very slightly coloured, but never-the-less still quite pale compared with her face and arms, which had been exposed to the sun. Her matching panties and bra where of yellow cotton and appeared to be decorated with stylised cartoon pictures of cats. Because her body was so tiny, her breasts quite small and her hips very narrow, her patterned underwear only served to exaggerate her childlike appearance. It was hard to believe she was nineteen.

"What is the design on your panties Lucy?"

"Ah, this is Hello Kitty. Very popular with Asian girls. You like?"

They all stared at her. John in particular was drawn to the large bulge of her pubic mound which seemed disproportionate to the rest of her body.

"Very nice." His voice was filled with pure lust.

"Show us your nipples please Lucy," said Evelyn.

"My nipples? Yes, OK I take off bra." She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra strap, but yet held the bra cups close to her chest.

"Take it off Lucy."

Slowly, she let go her bra to reveal the smallest pair of breasts. They were not much more than slight swellings on her chest. All at once Mark realised that she wore a heavily padded bra to disguise the fact, and also to hide something even more astounding.

What now held the attention of everyone in the room was the size and shape of her erect nipples. They were perfectly cylindrical, long and very flat-ended -- to Mark they looked just like thick, dusky pink pencil erasers. He longed to squeeze them to feel how hard and rubbery they were. By contrast, her areolas were disproportionately small -- little more than a ring of dark brown pimples - which further exaggerated the size of her amazing nipples. Like the engorged pink teats of a cow, they stood out in against the pale skin of her breasts and he started to imagine them dripping with tiny rivulets of milk. The padded bra did a god job at preventing her nipples from creating big pointy bumps in her clothing.

"Would I ever like to milk those!" exclaimed Paul.

"Now lift up your arms for us so we can see in your armpits."

"You strange," said Lucy as raised both arms over her head to reveal a few strands of thickish black hair nestling in her pits. "Not much hairy, sorry."

"Pull on the hairs for us so we can see how long they are."

She dutifully reached under with her left hand and stretched each of hem out in turn for everyone to see. They were at least an inch and a half in length.

"Are your pubes as long and straight as that? Are they straight or curly?" asked Jeff.

"Let's have a look shall we," said Evelyn."Now please pull your panties down for us Lucy. We want to see what your pubic hair looks like"

"I not want to do this anymore. You people are weird."

"I told you we wanted to be rude. We have your money here," Mark held up a small bundle of notes and waved it at her. "We're not going to hurt you Lucy. We just want to look at your body."

"I thought you meant like me do little strip show. You know nice and sexy. Not just pull down panties."

"Please just pull them down Lucy, there's a good girl," said Evelyn

"But I feel so ashamed to do this."

"Did Mr Jones not explain about our club to you?" She knew of course that he hadn't explained quite everything.

"Well he just say you are all friends who like see naked girls who look different like me."

"Yes that's true, but you don't think we'd give you three hundred pounds just for doing a nice sexy strip show do you? What we want see is where all the hairs grow on the private, hidden parts of your body."

It was a soft introduction to what horrendous humiliations Evelyn knew lay ahead. She knew because she had previously been made to endure it herself - made to display her most secret places in the most degrading way.

"Yes, I know he want see my hairy places. I promise him I show everything because I need this money."

"Good then. Please do as I tell you and take off your panties."

"OK, I take off."

"Lucy, I want you to repeat after me: I will pull down my panties and show you all my pubic hairs Mrs Wilkins."

"Yes, Mrs Wilkins. I will pull down panties and show you all my hairs."

John smiled and said: "she's getting into the spirit of it already!"

Lucy hesitated a moment and then hooked her fingers into the side waistband of her panties. Very slowly she bent forward and started to draw them down.

"Don't take them right off Lucy. Just let them fall to your ankles and stand perfectly still with your hands by your sides so we can look at you."

She pushed them down over her knees and then wriggled them to the floor. As she stood back up they were treated to their first view of her pubes.

"Come closer Lucy so I can see you better," instructed Evelyn.

The entire room was immediately focused on the dark triangle growing out from between her legs. With her panties around her ankles, she waddled forwards in the most undignified manner, to within a couple of feet of Evelyn's chair. Her pubic hairs were jet black, quite thick and wiry and almost completely straight. They were concentrated into a single dense clump sprouting out from the lower slopes of her very prominent pubic mound. Elsewhere, up towards her belly and around the creases of her thighs, her pubes grew sparsely, but were still quite long.

The twin ridges of her bulbous vulva were now clearly visible nestling in the slight recess between the top of her legs. The whole area around her genitals was dark brown in colour and the outer lips of her vagina were almost black. On closer inspection, it was possible to make out a thin covering of much shorter hairs around the edges of her labia and disappearing between her legs. With her thighs still closed though, it was impossible to see just how far back this growth extended.

"Turn around for us Lucy so everyone sitting behind can see your magnificent cunt."

Lucy shuffled around awkwardly on the spot and Evelyn was able to study her naked bottom -- so small, so neat, so smooth.

From elsewhere in the room, various members were discussing their first impressions of seeing Lucy's naked sex and started calling out.

"You don't have many pubes do you Lucy?"

"Do all Asian girls have dark cunts?"

"Pull on those hairs for us Lucy so we can see how long they are."

"Wish I could smell it."

"I wonder if she has any hairs further back."

"Do think her anus will be dark brown or pink?"

"Can't wait for her to spread her legs."

Evelyn took back control. "As you can hear Lucy, everyone is curious to see between your legs. How about you kick off your panties and part your legs slightly." She was enjoying her position of authority tonight.

Lucy lifted her left leg and took a small step sideways to open up the small gap at the top of her legs. There, dangling from the cleft of her vulva was the dark crinkly wattle of her labia.

"Wow!" exclaimed Mark as he studied for any further sign of hairs amongst the hanging folds of her lips.

"Go take a closer look Mark," said Evelyn. "You've earned it."

Mark heaved himself out of his chair and kneeled down on his haunches like a lap dog at Lucy's feet. He then looked straight up between her tiny legs. He could immediately see two thin fringes of wavy black hairs hanging straight down from either side of her lips. He wanted to reach up and pull on them.

"Pull your inner lips out Lucy -- stretch them down and show us just how big those dark flaps are."

Lucy put her hands to her crotch and fumbled about for a minute, trying to cover her modesty again for as long as she could.

"Show us your cunt lips Lucy," ordered Evelyn.

Lucy dutifully opened her legs further and slowly unfurled the compressed folds of her pinkish, purple labia. At full stretch they were well over an inch long.

"Perhaps you would like a little rest Lucy," said Evelyn How about you sit down in that seat over there." She gestured back towards Mark's recently vacated armchair.

With a slight feeling of relief, Lucy walked over to the chair and sat down.

"Now ask Mark if he would like to see the exotic hairy cunt of a nineteen year old Asian girl."

"You make me sound like whore. I not want so say more rude things Mrs Wilkins, please."

"Say it!" ordered Evelyn. "Invite him to take a good look between your legs."

"OK, OK, I say it for you." She paused a moment. "Would you like to have good look between my legs and see my nineteen year old hairy cunt Mr Jones?"

"Yes please Lucy -- push your bottom forward in your chair and let me spread your legs for you." His stomach was now churning butterflies with the excitement and anticipation of what was about to happen.

"What are you going to show me Lucy? Where are you from?"

"I'm going to show you dark hairy Korean cunt."

"Does it smell?"

"I, I don't know -- probably."

"Ask me to find out Lucy."

"Please sniff in between my legs Mr Jones and tell me what my cunt smell like."

"I'm going to put my whole face in your crotch Lucy and smell all your hairy holes. Are you ready? Tell me again -- more dirty this time"

"Yes Mr Jones. Please spread my legs wide open and look at me all you want. Then put your face right in my back pubic hairs and smell my filthy Asian cunt and arsehole."

Lucy shuffled her bottom forwards and leaned back into the soft cushion of the armchair. Next, Mark took hold of her ankles - they were so thin it felt like she might break - and carefully lifted her feet from the carpet. The action of his lifting caused her knees to bend slightly and she let her legs splay open to reveal the rich, exotic features of her vagina. Because she was not very hairy between her legs, there was a very marked contrast between the colour of her genitals and the surrounding area of her upper thighs. In fact, the whole of her vulva was a vivid oval shaped mound of mottled brown, dotted with short wavy hairs, some so short that they looked like new growth. He had to remind himself that she was nineteen.

Examining her now at close quarters, he could clearly see the detail of her labia. They were surprisingly thick and tinged with pink and inky purple, turning almost black at the edges. Lower down, they thinned out to just a fine ridge of dark skin which looped round the base of her slit; and at the top, they retreated beneath a well defined, wrinkled dome of dark brown skin which formed the hood of her clitoris. Above it, the striking tuft of dense black hair which they had all first observed. He was desperate to see more and so pushed her knees right back and sideways in an effort to open out all the creases around her vagina.

"Owe, that hurts! Please be gentle."

"Help me then Lucy, grab under your knees and pull your legs right back for me. Remember, you said you would show us everything!"

"I am!" she shouted.

Now totally resigned to making good on her promise, she reached up under her legs as instructed and clasped her hands firmly around the meat of her upper thighs.

"Let's see it all Lucy."

As she pulled her legs close in to her chest - the entire area of her crotch spread open before him.

"These are all my secret places."

There was no longer anything hidden from his gaze. He now could see every single hair, pimple, mole, and wrinkle which formed the course brown undulations of her genitals. In particular, the colour tones and skin textures fascinated him. In some places the change was very abrupt, but elsewhere, particularly down around her bottom, it was more gradual -- as the brown was gradually diluted through various shades of dirty yellow into the natural hue of her general skin tone.

Along the edges of her outer lips there was a tendency for the random growth of kinky black hairs, sometimes singularly, sometimes in small clusters. A thick translucent cream was now appearing down the length of her slit. As he watched, her efforts to spread her legs as wide as possible finally overcame the stiction holding her meaty flaps together and they now pealed open to reveal the inner secrets of her Korean vagina. The ragged mass of fleshy pink, which formed the entrance to her hole, burst forward. He watched in fascination as more of the glutinous white substance was secreted from the glands around her hole.

"I can see the place where you wee from..." said Mark as he peered in closer to identify the tiny little hole where her piss came out.

"What else do you want me to do now Lucy? Please say it. Ask me to smell you."

"Yes. Put face in cunt and smell me," came the reply.

Mark lowered his head and started sniffing around the entire area of Lucy's open vagina, the course pubic hairs tickling his face.

"What a smell! Asian fish."

After several minutes he came up for air and Lucy asked if she could let go her hands and take a rest.

"Of course you can my dear," said Evelyn. "Stand up and walk around a bit so everyone in the room can have a good close-up view of your big, long, rubbery teats and girly pubes.

With a sigh of relief Lucy dropped her legs and stood up. She then went up to each member of the group in turn so that they could inspect her nipples and the covering of hair on her large brown pubic mound.

"What about a look between those firm little cheeks Lucy?" asked Clive.

"Yeh, how about we get her to spread her arse," said another.

"Yes I agree," said Evelyn. "Go sit down on that dining chair please Lucy."

Lucy went to sit down.

"Not like that. Face the other way with your back to us."

"What you going to do"

"I want you to show everyone what your Korean anus looks like."

"It's so degrading," she said looking around the room to elicit some sympathy and understanding from the other women. "How can you let them make me do this?"

"That's the whole idea Lucy, now you're getting it!" said Evelyn

Lucy sat astride the dinning chair as she was told and leant forward against the chair back.

"Who wants their turn? Clive, how about you go over and kneel down on the floor behind her?" asked Evelyn

"Would I ever!"

As he took up his position, Evelyn told Lucy to slide backwards in her seat and spread her butt cheeks for Clive. Without a word, she shuffled her bottom right to the front edge of the seat and spread her buttocks wide open. She was now stripped of all dignity.

"That is what a Korean girl's bum hole look like you dirty filthy pervert!" shouted Lucy.

The inside of her dark, exotic bottom filled up Clive's entire field of vision. He stared up at in amazement at her anus and the large, smudged triangle of course dark skin which surrounded it. The apex of this triangle more or less marked the beginnings of her arse crack which was now almost completely flattened out by the undignified, vulgar position she adopted. It started as a faint purple line - turning first pink, then yellow, then finally brown as it gradually widened out to form a glistening halo around her anus. Taking his time to inspect every inch of her bottom, he counted fifteen long thin black hairs growing out along its length. They were each about three quarters of an inch long and slightly wavy.

Nearer in to her arsehole, the colours of her bottom became more intense and little spots started to appear everywhere. Now that it was stretched wide, the rich brown circle of skin which encircled her anus became as shiny as glass. The normally deep furrows which radiated out from her hole were now so completely opened out that Clive could examine their true appearance. The texture of at the base of each crease looked like a thin ridge of purple scar tissue. In some places it was slightly white and scaly from the effects of constant dampness. There was also some evidence of yellow staining from dirty substances leaking out of her anus. He knew it was the smeared residue from last time she had pushed out a turd and wiped herself. As he looked closer at the dark stain around her actual hole, he could just detect the broken off remnants of a few more pubic hairs - so thin and wispy that they were not probably not able to survive the constant abrasion of toilet paper. All that remained were five straggly hairs growing close in around the rim.

As she continued to hold her cheeks wide apart for him, Clive turned his attention to studying the centre piece of this little Korean woman's anal region. It was not at all tight and neat as he has expected, rather, her sphincter comprised three bulbous flaps of vivid purple skin which were quite distended and seemed totally out of proportion to the size of her bottom. If anything, her anus looked slightly deformed.

"I've never seen a girl's arsehole quite like this before."

"You not like, you think it look horrible?"

"I love it because it looks so different."

"Smell it Clive," ordered Evelyn.

Clive offered his long pointed nose up to the bulge of her untidy looking anus and drew in a deep breath.

"Oh no how can you!" cried Lucy.

"It smells slightly sweaty and a little bit shitty all mixed together, but not really unpleasant," he reported.

"Now Lucy, how about you show us your shit?"

"Uh, what you mean?"

"Push hard for us, see if you can show us the end of one of your turds."

"No, no, no, I not do this. I take money and go now."

"We've got an extra fifty pounds collected here Lucy," offered Mark. "Show us a little bit of what's inside your areshole and you get three hundred to take home tonight -- that's three fifty altogether!"

12