The Haitian Goddess Of Toronto

Story Info
Australian woman falls for Haitian dyke in Canada.
1.1k words
2.47
20.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

My name is Elisabeth Madsen. A five-foot-ten, slim and pretty, short-haired and green-eyed Australian woman of English descent living in the city of Toronto, Province of Ontario. As of today, I am forty two years old. These days I teach business administration at the University of Toronto, where I met my significant other Joanne Gustav. A six-foot-tall, alluring and simply naturally beautiful young Black woman of Haitian descent. One of the brightest stars in the University of Toronto's School of Engineering. She wasn't gay or bisexual when she met me but I turned her out. What can I say? I've got skills. Seducing straight women and turning them into lesbians is what I do. My lifelong hobby.

From the moment I saw Joanne Gustav, I just had to have her. Have you ever felt that way about someone? Of course you have. This tall, beautiful young Black woman simply looked delicious. Kind of reminds me of that Hollywood starlet Alicia Keys. I like Black women. All kinds of Black women. Back in Australia, I mainly dated gay and bisexual Aboriginal Australian women. They're quite lovely. I liked the lovely Aboriginal Australian women with their brown skin, curly black hair, lovely bodies and lively manner. They're open-minded, friendly and quite amazing. My preference for women of color made me an outcast in the lily-white lesbian scene of Sydney but I didn't care. I loved who I loved. I am a butch white lesbian who likes women of color and I didn't hide it. To hell with the haters.

I think it's this devil-may-care attitude that attracted Joanne Gustav to me. She was straight but curious. I seduced her and pretty soon I had her in my bed. I laid her there that first night and licked her pussy while fingering her. I showed her many delights. And I gave her the very first orgasm of her life. And she hasn't been the same since. Prior to meeting me, she had broken up with a handsome Jamaican student named Jon Winston and was considering getting back with him. We met and she was forever changed. Now she can't get enough of my unique brand of lovemaking. The process is called turning someone out for a reason, folks. I just love to seduce straight women. Especially lovely Black women like Joanne Gustav. Their sexual confusion is simply delicious. And I drink it in.

Since that first encounter, Joanne and I have been together. I met her family and they liked me. They think we're just friends. I told them that Joanne is my protégée and I am her devoted mentor. Well, they're half right about that. I am mentoring her in the fine art of lesbian lovemaking. And I must say that she is learning rather quickly. Man, these straight women become fantastic lesbians once converted. Joanne has gotten really good at eating pussy. Just this morning I woke up to find her licking my pussy like there was no tomorrow. And I am very proud to say that I transformed Joanne Gustav into one of the world's top pussy lickers. Haitian lesbians are the best pussy lickers on the planet. If you don't believe me, try one of them sometime. They're amazing.

I think I've fallen in love with Joanne Gustav, folks. I am always happy to see her. And I wish we could both be out of the closet but even though Toronto is a liberal and diverse city, the faculty at the University of Toronto is quite conservative. They wouldn't approve of a female faculty member dating a female student. Oh, well. I'm pretty sure there are gay men and bisexual men along with lesbians and bisexual women on the University of Toronto faculty. They just hide their private business. Just like my beloved Joanne and I. We're all living double lives, one way or another.

I love fucking my sweet Joanne. I love to put her on all fours and spank her big round butt. Joanne loves to get her big Black butt spanked. After giving her big butt a thorough spanking, I take out my strap-on dildo. Joanne's eyes light up when she sees it. She loves to get fucked. Well, that's okay because I love fucking her. I hold her hips tightly as I work my dildo into her pussy. Gently I begin fucking her. Joanne takes everything I throw at her, bucking wildly as I fuck her with my thick strap-on dildo. I pull on her long black hair and yank her head back while slamming my dildo deep into her snatch. I want her to really feel it. I want to hear her scream. Why? Because that's the way I fuck my women. Gently at first then more roughly as times go by. It is simply my style. Lesbian sex isn't all soft and romantic. I like it rough and so do many women I know.

Joanne squeals in delight as I fuck her roughly. I spank her big brown butt while slamming my thick strap-on dildo deep inside her pussy. I am going to town on her and she absolutely loves it. Man, I am so lucky to have found a woman like Joanne. Sexually adventurous, sexy as hell and fun in and out of the bedroom. Also, smart, ambitious and driven. Yeah, I hit the jackpot. I flip Joanne on her back and raise her legs in the air while slamming my dildo deep into her snatch. I pull the dildo out of her pussy and she groans in surprise. I smile and finger her asshole. Joanne grins, knowing what is coming. I rub some of her pussy juice all over her asshole, then push my dildo into her asshole. And just like that, I begin fucking my gorgeous Haitian girlfriend in the ass. Joanne fingers her pussy and smiles as I work my dildo deep into her asshole. Lord I love this woman. She is so amazing! Pretty soon I'll have her screaming my name in English, Haitian Creole and French. And I'm loving it.

After this awesome sex session, Joanne and I lay in bed, sated. Well, I am sated but she isn't. Without a word Joanne climbs on top of me and pins me. I look at her, turned on and a bit worried. Grinning, she kisses me then spreads my legs. I feel something hard press against my pussy. In Joanne's hand is a slim blue dildo. I hold my breath. I've never let another woman fuck me like this before. But I love Joanne. I nod, and she inserts the dildo inside of me. And just like that, my gorgeous Haitian girlfriend slams her dildo deep inside my tight Australian pussy. I scream in pleasure as I get fucked for the very first time. I wrap my arms around Joanne and tell her that I love her as she takes me to a previously unknown sexual paradise.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers