The Hallow

Story Info
A Moon-Sorceress capturers a virgin for The Hallow.
1.4k words
3.19
10.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Airynn was young, she soon took up a fascination with the moon. She began to dabble in sorcery, which made her an outcast among her elven tribe. A native of New Granemor, Airynn's mother and father had gone off to NoMans Land- and never come back. Now she lived alone, in her parents little shack, selling weapons her father had forged- and making new ones. She began to enchant sword, axes, hammers, bows, and the like secretly with magic, empowering them with elemental skills, fashioning them into weapons that any warlord or king would pay kingdoms to have. This is how Airynn got her name- Airynn, the Lunar Smith, as all of her powers were based upon the moon. After the war to allow sorcery to be legal, which she offered powerful weapons to fight in, she closed her little smithing shop and wandered off into NoMans Land to begin her formal sorcery training.

Then she discovered the Hallow.

The Hallow's had been a dying kind, little, black and puffy who needed to use humans to reproduce. Hallows bonded to warriors and oftentimes saved them from death- they were loyal and powerful. But the art of preparing maidens to reproduce Hallow's was lost in time, and the Hallow kind slowly dwindled.

Well, anyhow, Airynn had found a little dark cavern underneath a mountain. There was a lunar tube- a natural rock tunnel that filtered lunar power down into the cavern. She decided to start basing her training in this place, so she returned to it everyday.

One day, as she walked into her little cavern, she found the Hallow. She knew what they were, and she bowed down to ask of it what it wanted -Hallow's were revered as moon-servant. The Hallow told her that it was the last of its kind. Airynn made a pact with the Hallow- she would learn the ways of preparing women to breed (she would've done it herself, but sorceress's were not allowed to have children unless they were going to teach them magic) in exchange for a bonding and the power to use the moons rays to control minds and have very powerful magic. The Hallow agreed.

Airynn returned to Granemor, and she was welcomed, as Granemor was going into war. She enlisted, and she was put forth onto the front lines. Using her newfound Hallow-magic, she called upon an army of lunar-powered undead to slaughter the enemy in the night. The next morning, the war was over, and the undead she had summoned withered in the sun, never to wake again. She was revered as a war hero, and showered with gifts. One of which was the name of godmother of the local pet-mistresses granddaughter, Aria. Aria was already 19. Airynn, at that time, was 28. Airynn gladly took the position, for in her mind she was already forming a plan for Aria to become a host of the Hallow.

Another one of her gifts was a powerful Shadow wolf, aligned with the power of darkness. She named him Shadow.

Soon enough, another war sprang up in Granemor, and Airynn was recruited again. This war sent her deep into NoMans Land. She hugged Aria goodbye and, with Shadow by her side, set out into the barren landscape. She was not gone long, but she and 10 other of the original 500 were the only ones who survived the onslaught. She battled viciously, using all manner of elementally charged weapons, switching every new opponent to give an advantage. Shadow helped immensely, and they just barely won. Upon return, the survivors were immediately celebrated as hero's.

Later that night, as she cradled her new Cinder Wolf pup aptly named Cinder, she told Aria that she had accepted the quest to go and find the specter that stole Princess Maurinelle's voice.

"Oh, but you can't!" Aria whined. "Hundreds have gone out, but none have come back!"

"I can do it, Aria dearest. The honorable King Herous has told me if I retrieve it, Maurinelle will be given to me as an assistant in my travels. I will be to protect her and teach her, as I have you." she paused to wipe a tear from Aria's face. "Speaking of which, I want you to come with me tonight."

Later that night, Airynn was showing Aria around her little cavern. She led her over underneath the lunar tunnel, and sat her down on a rock. Suddenly, her voice got sultry, smooth and low.

"Look into the moon, Aria. Can you see into it? Its secrets are being revealed."

"Y-Yes." Aria whispered.

"Good. Can you let it consume you? Will you succumb to it and the immense pleasure it will give to you?" Airynn asked, as she secretly snuck a hand underneath the forest-green skirt Aria wore. Greedy fingers found her snatch, and began to gently play with her clit.

"Y-yes...yess!" she panted. Her eyes had gotten cloudy and her breath came in small gasps.

"Are you sure? Will you swear allegiance to it?"

"Yes!"

"Good. Now, listen to me. I am the voice of the moon that you have sworn too. Will you listen to my orders?" Airynn asked, still playing in Aria's ever-wetter pussy.

"Yes..."

"I do not believe you. Call me 'Mistress.'"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Good... good. Now, listen to my words. You will be the first in a long while to be the carrier of a Hallow. You will be my slave, and in being my slave you are a slave to the moon-magic Hallows. Do you agree to these terms?" Airynn continued to gently stroke the little girls pussy, and inserted a finger.

"Nngg... yes."

"Delightful. Be it so." and then Aria took on a pale glow, and Airynn pulled her hand from the skirt. As Aria stood up, Airynn pushed her fingers into Aria's mouth.

"Mmph..."

"Hush now, Aria dearest. I'm your godmother. I will protect you."

Taking her hand from Aria's mouth, Airynn smiled.

"Oh, Airynn..."

"In here, you will call me Mistress."

"...Yes, mistress."

"Do you trust me, Aria?"

"Yes, oh yes."

"Good..."

Airynn sat behind Aria, pulled her close to her body. She slipped her hand back into the skirt and found the clit, pinching it between fingers. Her other hand she slipped underneath the orange top and found a young, pert nipple. She began to roll that between her fingers.

"Ngg... oh, mistress..."

Aria began to squirm and gasp.

"No... no, stop... I'm going to... ahhh! "

And her pussy began to convulse and pulsate as waves of pleasure rolled through her body. Her love juice squirted from her throbbing snatch, and she threw her head back and moaned.

Because of the bond between Airynn and the Hallow, she could mentally feel him sulking ever closer.

You know they have to have three days. Three days. she mentally shot him.

... I know.

Aria lay panting against her godmother.

Airynn positioned herself in a 69 position with the younger girl.

"Lick my pussy." she ordered.

"Yes!"

Aria drove her tongue into Airynn's love tunnel, her lips found Airynn's clit and began to suck. With a loud moan, Airynn dove her mouth onto Aria's pussy.

"Nggg...mmm..." the two's moans mixed with each other, echoing around the cavern. Soon, Airynn came to her climax, and the feeling of the older womans' love juice in her mouth drove Aria to her climax. Panting, they pulled apart. Airynn lead Aria over to a little pool of clear water with a waterfall falling into it. The water was a crystal clear aqua, and the pale skin of the woman's legs and feet shone. They sat on the edge, and, using a cloth she brought with them, Airynn cleaned between Aria's legs, being careful not to let the other girl climax again.

"Did you enjoy that?" Airynn asked.

"Yes, mistress!" Aria replied. Airynn laughed lightly as she cleaned her own self, then leaned Aria down into the water and began to wash her auburn hair using a herbal shampoo. Then she took a pumice stone and gently massaged her shoulders, breasts and back. Handing the stone to Aria, she went through the same treatment to her blonde hair.

Climbing out, Airynn helped her little friend up and brought to her a cleaned forest-green skirt, her white-and-green long sleeved shirt, put her red neckband back on, and thoroughly brushed her hair and put it up in a high pony tail.

"So, Aria, will you be coming with me and Maurinelle to NoMans Land? The Hallow will protect us."

I trust you. she mentally shot the Hallow.

I will not fail you, Airynn.

She mentally nodded back and then turned to Aria with a smile.

"Yes, yes I will." Aria said happily, and smiled back.

"Good. Well, its getting late. We should be getting back now."

And the two walked out of the cavern and started back to New Granemor.