The Halloween Party

Story Info
Wife reverses her decision not to swing.
7k words
4.2
117.2k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jillian, who everyone calls Jill, and I ran into an old friend or ours while shopping. Barney was still as handsome as ever and his wife of nine years Cha was a very pretty oriental girl. We talked for a few minutes and decided to go to lunch together and catch up on each others lives. After lunch Cha invited us to their Halloween party this Friday night, it was going to be a costume theme party. Jill said that it sounded like fun and asked what was the theme?

“It’s called ‘the ladies of the night and their men.” Cha responded.

“I think most women like to dress like a tramp sometimes and I know that the men like to see them, so at our party all the women dress real slutty and the guys are either their Pimps or the Johns.” she continued.

My face broke out in a lecherous grin as I thought, “now that sounds like something I would like to see.”

Jill surprised me by saying, “sounds like fun.”

I noticed a look pass between her and Barney as she said that. After getting directions to their house we said good bye and finished our shopping.

When the night of the party rolled around I asked Jill what she thought I should go as.

“Well you can’t go as my Pimp since that would tempt you too much so you will have to go as my John.” she told me.

“What do you mean tempt me too much?” I asked.

“ I know you fantasize about me with another man or two and I don’t want you to pimp me to some guy.” she replied.

“Oh!” I commented.

The thought had crossed my mind. So I just wore casual clothes while Jill dressed like a hooker. She wore a black tank top with a built in bra and a light pink wrap around skirt which ended about two inches above the knee. When I saw what she was wearing I whistled and asked her how much. She replied that I couldn’t afford her rates.

“What are you wearing under the dress?” I asked.

She pulled the string holding the wrap in place and it dropped to the floor. Surprise one, she was only wearing elastic top stocking under the wrap. Surprise two, she had shaved all the hair off her pussy.

I guess my mouth fell open since she said, “close your mouth. If I’m a lady of the night don’t I need to wear easy off and easy access clothes?”

“Absolutely! You look delicious” I replied.

“Calm down big boy you will get yours later.” She quipped.

When we arrived at the party Barney and Cha greeted us with a big hug and a glass of very potent punch.

“You better watch out for that punch, it carries quite a punch.” Cha told us.

“What’s in it?” I asked.

“A little of this and a lot of that plus some oriental herbs that is supposed to make women horny.” Barney replied.

“Yeah right.” Jill told him.

“You will see.” he replied with a wink.

Jill tasted it and pronounced it very good. There were about forty people there. Mostly couples with a few single guys. They had set up a dance floor in the great room of their house and about twenty people were dancing. We walked around drinking a couple of glasses of punch and dancing with everyone else for the next hour or so. Most of the ladies were dressed in very reveling outfits and they were rapidly losing their inhibitions as the night wore on.

“Maybe Barney did put something in the drink” I thought as I watched Jill on the dance floor with some well built guy named Bud.

He had asked her to dance a couple of numbers ago and had been feeling her up at every opportunity. She did not seem to mind, which is why I wondered about the drink.

A few minutes later Bud brought my wife back to me saying, “thank you for the loan of your lady. I hope I can barrow her again later.”

I told him he was welcome and as for later that would be her choice not mine. I asked Jill if she was having fun and gave her another drink. Her eyes had that sultry look in them which meant that she was becoming sexually aroused. She looked at her drink and after taking a sip

“I’m having a ball teasing all these guys it is making me very horny. You better be ready when we get home cuz I’m in the mood.”

With a smile I stepped up close to her and slid my hand through the side of her wrap. My fingers found her hairless pussy and I caressed her

“It feels like someone has been here already.”

She smiled, “Well I had an argument with my pussy when Barney touched me and again when Bud touched me. My pussy won!!”

“I thought my cock would jump right out of my pants when I saw Bud dancing with you and your hips humping his hand. Did you cum?” I asked.

“Yes” she hissed, “and with Barney too! I feel so naughty.”

“You better be careful they might want to take it further and I thought you told me that you were not going to swing any more.” I inquired.

“I’m not. I was just dancing with them and things got a little carried away that’s all. We can go home if you like?” She replied a little perturbed.

“No that’s alright but I can hope, can’t I?” I said with a twinkle in my eye.

My wife took another drink and looked at me with those sultry eyes again

“You can hope all you want and who knows a few more of these.” indicating her drink, “you wish could come true. I doubt it, but maybe.”

I smiled and gave her a kiss then said, “I’ll get you another.”

Just then Barney and Cha walked up and asked how we were doing and if we were having fun. We told them that we were and thanked them for inviting us.

“I understand that you liked to do a little smoke?” Cha asked me.

I explained that I did but that Jill couldn’t due to the random testing at her job. She invited me to come with her and do a number while Barney entertained Jill.

“Have fun.” I whispered to my wife as I left her in my friends care.

While we were doing the grass Cha asked if Jill and I were still swinging. I explained that while I still had the desire Jill did not and that we had not partied for over ten years.

“Barney told me that he almost fucked Jill but that she backed out at the last minute. He said that he always wanted another chance. Would you be apposed to him trying tonight?” Cha inquired.

I told her that I thought it would be very exciting if Jill was seduced especially if I could watch.

“Ok then, watch for him to get her behind the oriental curtain by the dance floor. Then go out side and watch through the window. After they are done come look me up so you can scratch the itch between my legs” she advised me.

I had seen several couples go behind that curtain and wondered about it, now I knew.

“Are all the people here swingers?” I asked.

“No, not all, but the non swingers will be gone pretty soon and then the real party can begin.” She answered.

She saw the question in my face and added, “you will know when the strobe dance begins.”

With that she grabbed my hand and we went back to the main room. The grass was very good and her ass felt wonderful as my hand caressed it.

She smiled, “see ya later.”

I caught the nod she gave Barney as she walked off.Barney was dancing with Jill’s back to me. He had one hand on her ass and the other rubbing her back. His eye caught mine and I gave him a thumbs up. I saw his smile as his hand slid down so that both were cupping my wife’s ass and pulled her close, grinding his hips into her. I wondered if he would have any luck as I looked around for a place to watch the dance area clandestinely. Their house was two story with a catwalk crossing the great room from the stairs to the master bedroom. From the catwalk I could see perfectly and I was in the shadows making it very hard for anyone down stairs to spot me. As I watched Barney put his moves on my wife I heard noises from the bedroom. Peaking around the door I saw two ladies with three guys. One of the ladies was flat on her back with a guy between her legs fucking her intensely. Her legs were spread wide around him and were jerking in the air with each of his strokes. The other lady was on her hands and knees with a guy behind her sliding his long hard cock into her pussy while she sucked on the other guys cock. They were all approaching their climaxes as I watched. I could see the couple start straining into each other as the guy began to powerfully stroke into his partner. Suddenly he slammed his cock deep into her and started cumming as she threw her legs back opening her orgasming pussy for him. As their straining bodies relaxed my eyes moved back to the trio. The guy fucking her had a hold of her hips and was pounding himself into her as the other guy watched her heaving breasts while stroking his cock. She cried out that she was cumming as the guy behind her did the same. When he finished and slid out the other guy moved in and took his place.

“Oh yeah fuck me.” I heard her moan as he slid into her.

I turned back and glanced at the dance floor and saw that the mood there had taken an erotic turn.

One of the ladies was nude from the waist up and her partner was sucking on her nipples. Most couples were kissing passionately and exploring each others bodies. Several cocks were poking out and being stroked while male hands slid between female legs. My wife was leaning against the wall with her legs slightly parted giving Barney’s hand the room it needed to explore her pussy. Her hips were twitching in response to his strokes. I wondered how many fingers he had in her. I watched as he dropped to his knees and tried to pull her legs apart far enough so he could replace his fingers with his mouth. She stopped him and looked around shaking her head. He moved up to her and said something while guiding her toward the curtain.

As I hurried down the stairs and out the side door to the window I thought, “this is it, he is going to make his play.”

My body was tingling with sexual excitement as I peered through the window. I was looking at a padded seat surrounded by a bay window. There was a strategically placed night light shining on the wall next to the window enabling me to see the padded area with out difficulty. The sliding windows were open about an inch allowing me to heard as well. I wondered if Cha had set this up for me or if it was just an accident, either way I was glad. As my wife and Barney danced into view I saw that her eyes were closed as she rested her head on his shoulder and her body was trembling as he worked his hand between her legs. When the back of her legs touched the pad.

“No one can see now.” as he gently sat her on the pad.

Barney knelt in front of her and slid his hands up her legs parting them and pushing her dress out of the way. She leaned back on the cushions as he pulled her closer to the edge of the seat and began to kiss and lick the inside of her thighs. She watched him with glassy eyes until he reached her pussy then relaxed with a sigh, as he began to stimulate her pussy with his mouth. After a few minutes my wife’s body arched and she moaned erotically, pushing her pussy toward Barney she came. He kept eating her as she relaxed and began to build toward another orgasm. Barney’s hands slid up her body and under her top massaging her breasts as he sucked on her clit. Then sliding one hand down to the tie holding her wrap on he undid it. Folding her dress out of the way and exposing her naked body from the waist down. Grabbing her legs he placed the heals of each foot on the edge of the pad which caused her knees to spread giving him better access to her pussy. As he positioned her, his mouth never left her clit and her eyes remained closed until he slid a finger into her.

Her eyes opened as she said, “oh that feels nice.”

She could not see that his other hand was undoing his pants and withdrawing his hard cock. His eyes caught hers.

“Just relax and let me give you pleasure.”

She smiled and nodded her head as she relaxed back into the cushions. About five minutes later Barney had two fingers in her and was rapidly stroking her and flicking his tongue on the tip of her clit. Her orgasm was beginning to assert it’s self when he leaned back and began to rub her clit with his thumb while he stroked his fingers inside her. With his pants down he stroked his fully exposed his rock hard cock with his other hand. As her orgasm peaked Jill grabbed her legs and pulled them open. Barney added another finger to her pussy as he pushed against her straining pussy. My wife cried out then collapsed against the cushions releasing the built up passion between her legs.

Barney’s kept his fingers where they were gently stroking her. With in a few minutes I could see that she that she was beginning to respond again. He moved forward pushing her top up as he slid his hands up her chest exposing her breasts to his touch.

“You need to be fucked.” he told her as his cock nudged against her pussy.

“No don’t. I can’t.” she replied but her legs spread as he rocked his hips forward burying his cock deep into her.

“Oh no!” she moaned as he began to fuck her.

My wife’s hands slid around his ass cupping his cheeks and pulling him into her. After several more deep strokes he pulled out and rested his cock on the lips of her pussy.

“Do you want me to stop?” he asked as he lightly stroked her clit.

“Yes, no, damn” she said uncertainly.

Then she grabbed him and pulled him back inside her saying, “fuck me.”

He smiled and began to power into her as he said, “I’ve waited ten years for you to say that. Cum for me.”

He began to really slam into her and rub her clit at the same time. Her hands went behind her knees pulling them apart and spreading herself open for him as she met his thrusts. My cock was straining in my hand as I watched my wife being fucked senseless by my friend.

“I’m getting close.” Barney said.

“Not yet. Wait.” my panting wife replied.

He stopped stroking her clit and took her legs instead. Leaning into her, he began to follow her as she climbed toward her climax. With her finger vigorously stroking her clit she reached the top.

“Now! I’m there! Do it now.” she commanded.

Barney viciously slammed into her his ass cheeks twitching as the force of her orgasm sucked the cum out of his spasming cock.

“Oh fuck!” my wife wailed as her climax overcame her.

With their bodies firmly joined together they paused as their sex organs milked them selves dry. Then with a groan they collapsed together on the seat. The wall under the window was stained by my cum and my cock was still rock hard as I reveled in my wife’s seduction.

I left them there enjoying their post orgasmic pleasure and returned to the main room. I found a seat on a couch facing the dance floor to watch for their return. I watched out of the corner of my eye as they emerged. My wife was walking unsteadily but quickly straightened up when she saw me. Barney whispered something in her ear and she nodded as he left her. She walked over to me and sat down.

“Hi lover! Where have you been?” she asked.

“Looking for you and exploring the house.” I replied.

“Oh! Well here I am.” she said with a forced smile.

I noticed the look of concern on her face and asked, “are you alright?”

“Yes, but I huh.” she trailed off.

I put my arm around her pulling her close and said, “what’s the matter sexy? Aren’t you feeling well?”

“I, oh shit” she stammered, “I just let Barney fuck me.” she looked at me with trepidation in her eyes.

“I know. It’s ok. You were beautiful and I love you.” I replied.

Her eyes registered shock, “you know!” she paused then continued, “did you see us?”

“Yes, although it didn’t look like you put up much of a struggle.” I said with a wicked smile.

She returned my smile saying, “I couldn’t help it, I was so horny.”

“I know, what now?” I asked.

“What do you mean?” she rejoined.

I turned to her and kissed her while sliding my hand up her leg. “This is a swing party you know?” I told her.

She nodded her head.

“Do you want to stay longer? If we do, some one else will want some of what Barney got.” I informed her as my finger found her cum soaked pussy.

Her legs parted a little as my finger slid into her and began to stroke her clit.

“Well?” I asked.

“At this point I guess it doesn’t matter. What ever you want to do is ok with me.”

As she said that my cock jumped and I felt a surge of sexual anticipation run through my body.

“Ok then we will stay for a little while longer.” I replied.

She mumbled, “ok” and moaned when I with drew my finger.

Barney showed up a few seconds later with a couple of drinks for us.

“Is everything alright?” he asked.

We nodded and he continued, “are you going to stay a little while longer?” we nodded again. “Great. Bud will be happy to hear that.” he announced.

I felt Jill stiffen slightly as he mentioned Bud’s name. Barney gave us our drinks and excused himself.

After he left I asked, “I felt you stiffen when he said Bud, is there something wrong with him?”

“No he is kind of cute but he is awfully big in certain areas, if you catch my drift.” she replied.

“How big is he?” I wanted to know.

“I don’t know but he is a lot bigger than Barney.” she replied.

I knew that Barney was a good seven inches so that put Bud at nine or ten inches.

“Wow!” I thought, “that would be something to see.”

“It will be alright. If he hurts you just slap him around a little.” I told her.

“Yeah! Right!” she said.

The lights of the house blinked on and off . Then we heard Cha’s voice on the intercom telling everyone that the strobe dances where going to start in ten minutes. A few minutes later Cha and Bud appeared taking a seat on either side of us. They explained to us what the strobe dances were. Everyone paired off on the dance floor and the lights were turned off when the music starts. Every five seconds a strobe would light the floor from a different angle. What happened after that was up to the individual dancer.

“Would you like to strobe dance with me?” Bud asked my wife.

“Ok.” she replied.

Cha agreed to be my partner as Barney announced the first number would begin in sixty seconds.

Jill and I looked at each other with a little apprehension in our eyes. I winked and she smiled as I turned toward Cha to discover her removing her clothes.

“You don’t need these.” I heard Bud say.

Stealing a quick glance at my wife I saw him lifting her top over her head. My wife’s skirt was already on the floor leaving her naked except for her stockings. Cha’s hands were undoing my pants seconds later as I took off my shirt. The fours of us were naked when the music started and the lights went out. Cha moved into my arms and I felt her warm breasts against my chest. The strobe flashed and I saw Jill in Bud’s arms with his hands moving toward her ass. The strobe effect was exciting. The effect was to freeze everyone making it appear as if they were caught in the act. Which was exactly was happening. Cha dropped down and engulfed my cock in her mouth. Jill’s hand was frozen on one of the biggest cocks I’ve ever seen. As my drugged brain adapted to this environment the images caught in the strobe began to move in a kind of slow motion. While Cha sucked on my cock. Bud sucked on my wife’s nipples and stroked her pussy with his hand while she stroked his hard cock. Other couples were doing much the same thing during the first number. By the end of the second several of them were on the floor or furniture as hard cocks invaded wet pussies. Seeing Bud pick up my wife and set her on a bar stool. I moved Cha to the stool next to them. I followed Bud’s lead by doing what he did to Jill, to Cha. With her legs over his arms Bud placed his cock at the entrance of my wife’s pussy. Her hands were helping him keep it lined up properly. He pushed against her opening and she moaned as the head of his cock slipped into her.

Cha grabbed my ass and quickly pulled me inside of her.

She leaned forward saying, “I love to fuck while watching someone else, don’t you.”

12