The Halloween Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of her fingers -- or probably her thumb -- rubbed my clit while several fingers pushed inside me. I gasped, tempted to cover my mouth with my hands. In general, I was not a screamer; not even when my kids were asleep or gone for the night. I liked being quiet during sex, but at this moment, it was literally impossible!

I screamed! The combination of both holes being played with along with my clit being stimulated was more than enough to reduce me to a quivering mass of jelly. I desperately wanted to crawl away, but at the same time I held completely still.

"OH GOD!!!!" I screeched "Help me!"

My lovers laughed. Both of them could feel that I was getting tighter and tighter.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" I chanted loudly, unable to stop myself. My screaming must have attracted a bigger audience, because suddenly a man that hadn't been there before knelt in front of me. This was strange to the very tiny part of my brain that could think of anything other than the mind-blowing pleasure, but in order to kneel before me, he had to literally straddle the women under me.

He had his shaft in his hand and had apparently been stroking it as he watched us because it was already oozing from the need to cum. He gripped my head, using my hair to guide my head as he thrust his shaft into my mouth. I may well have refused him, but I had absolutely no ability to shut my mouth at the moment.

My resounding cries of pleasure were instantly muffled and turned into moans. I couldn't really move much -- aside from being rocked back and forth by the lover fucking me in the ass. Therefore, he had to work with my swaying to effectively fuck my mouth.

To be honest, I was utterly astonished by how much I liked having something to suck on and keep my mouth moist. All that gasping had dried it out, and now I was almost eager for him to come in my mouth. I knew it wouldn't be long...

Sure enough, his soft breathy groans got louder as he buried himself as far inside my mouth as possible. He squirted again and again, not giving me any choice but to swallow it.

Inexplicably -- to my utter shock and amazement -- this set me off! I started shaking almost violently as my whole body exploded! Had my mouth been empty, I definitely would have been screaming. As it was, I was moaning as loudly as possible with my mouth full.

The man riding my ass sped up considerably for a few moments and then cried out "UH!" as he pumped me full of his hot cum. I was relieved and strangely disappointed that it was over now.

Or so I thought!

The moment I was free of dicks, I flopped onto my back, only to be attacked by the woman who had played with me. She buried her face in between my legs and licked my clit as I saw stars!

I didn't realize it, but she had also taken a moment to uncover her wet and luscious pussy. She now pushed it over my face as she ate me. I've never done this before, but I was eager to try it.

The challenge gave me something else to think about as she sent jolts of electricity through my body from my clit to my toes, up to my head, and then back down to my clit again. She stuck her fingers inside me, which made me smile and stick my fingers inside her.

I wish I could say that she was so sweet that I could think of nothing but eating her for the next few hours, but sadly, she was much better at this than I was. I had no stamina!

I hereby thank every God who ever lived that my hubby came to my rescue! He somehow knew that I was overstimulated and -- now that he had recovered a bit -- was more than ready to wear my lady lover out! He had the talent, patience, and the practice to give her a screaming orgasm. I watched -- panting in an attempt to catch my breath -- as he made her squirt a couple of times before she begged him to fuck her.

I chuckled, stroking her cheek. "Can my hubby take you in the ass?"

She nodded eagerly, and then kissed me as we fingered each other while my hubby worked his way inside her. I was able to keep one eye on him, mentally smiling as he thoroughly enjoyed himself. Having already come a while ago -- I'd honestly lost track of time -- he had stamina to spare!

I felt her gush a couple more times before she tugged my hand away from her clit. She kissed me insistently as her body seemed to get tighter and tighter.

My hubby confirmed my suspicions by announcing, "So tight!" and then groaning with climax. They collapsed on top of me, making me giggle. We were all more than content to rest and recuperate.

Shari had apparently wandered away for a bit, but she returned now with her husband. They chuckled softly.

"Congratulations on your first time having sex at one of our parties! Just think... there's still plenty of time to have more..." Shari purred suggestively.

I swear I felt my heart stop. More! Oh god! I'm not sure I can survive more...

12