The Halloween Party

Story Info
Two people get naughty at a party.
7.5k words
4.58
35.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9:17 p.m. Looking around the room, I notice that everyone seems to be having a good time at my Halloween Party. My place is now packed with people; I would say easily about 250 people decked out in all manner and shapes of costumes – mostly my friends and/or friends of theirs. I have been throwing my Halloween party now for about five years – shit – this is my sixth year now and it just seems to get bigger and better every year. I usually try to go all out with the booze and the music to ensure that people enjoy themselves. This year, I got my friend Staci to DJ the party – she does it for a living in this club downtown so she's really good.

One rule at my party is that you have to be in costume, or you are not allowed in. I mean, what's the point of a Halloween Party if you are not going to dress up in a costume, right?. I guess I have turned away enough people over the past few years because this year, no one had to be sent home. I also decided to throw a little fun into this year's party – and I let it be known that there was going to be a prize of $500 awarded for the sexiest female costume. I'm not an idiot and I know that this prize, combined with the alcohol flowing freely, and the music, will lead to some random nakedness at some point. I smile to myself, looking forward to later and how things will progress.

I am wearing a Zorro costume – meaning I am dressed almost entirely in black, with a black waist coat covering a white linen shirt , tight black pants, black boots. I have a red bandana covering my hair, which is then covered by a black hat. I have a black mask covering my eyes, and I even put in fake color contacts and put on a fake mustache. Honestly, I don't think anyone could ever figure out who I am without me telling them. The piece de resistance of my costume is this real dueling sword I am wearing attached to my hip. Fucking thing is pretty sharp – I cut my finger while trying to put it into its sheath. I have to be careful or I'm going to get my ass sued.

11:22 p.m. The people are definitely starting to loosen up now. People are dancing all over my place, some couples are making out. Some of the girls are dancing very closely to each other. I have a feeling that this will be a great night. I take a sip of my drink, vodka on the rocks with some lime juice – and swallow the tart potable down. My third already in the last hour, and I'm beginning to feel a little light on my feet. Then I notice the front door opening, and an attractive woman walks in. I know who it is immediately. Its this girl I know from work, Audrey. She is wearing a little naughty fairy outfit. I love that Halloween costumes for women all have to be "naughty" something or other: naughty schoolgirl, naughty cop, naughty fairy. You know, in some ways, it really is a beautiful world, my friends.

Audrey is about 5'5 and weighs about 110 pounds, sopping wet. She has long brown hair, down to the middle of her back, and these big brown eyes that I can get lost in. We are not particularly close at work; I mean we say hello to each other every now and then when we pass each other, but that's about it.

I know I didn't tell her about the party, but here she is, and she is looking really sexy. She is wearing this little black fairy outfit – the costume is almost like a bodysuit, with a little skirt made of some see through material, so it really isn't hiding anything. The top of her outfit is off her shoulders and she is wearing a push up bra, accentuating her breasts underneath; the only reason I know this is because her breasts don't normally look that big at work. There are some large wings attached to the back of the costume. She has on these black fishnet stockings attached to garters that are coming out from under her outfit, and these incredibly sexy 6 inch, black patent leather, stiletto heels. Her hair is a bit more curly than usual and flows freely down her back, except for this one long lock that spins so decadently in front of her face. She looks like the naughtiest fairy I could ever imagine. Or in other words, in my opinion, out of control sexy!

I notice that she says hello to a few people who stop her as she makes her way through the throngs of people. She finds a friend, someone I can't even recognize but must be someone from work. He gives her a beer and she is smiling and having a good time.

12:37 a.m. I have stayed away from Audrey since she came in, preferring to watch her from my peripheral vision or just watch her from afar. I have had more than a few drinks now, and so has she. She is dancing a little with her friends. As she dances, her costume flips a little in the back and I can barely make out the curves of her ass underneath her skirt. Jesus, it is such a beautiful ass.

1:09 a.m. I am glad that my house is fairly secluded and away from others, so I don't have to worry about the noise. There has to be well over 350 people here now. The party is really going crazy now – full bore.

1:25 a.m. Staci announces that it is time for the prize to be given out to the woman with the sexiest costume. I already told her who I want to win, discreetly of course – I'm sure you can guess who that will be, right? But, I tell her to play it up some and to get the girls a little crazy and reckless. She holds up the five crisp $100 bills and says for all the girls who want a chance at the prize to come towards the middle of the dance floor. About a dozen of the girls go, including Audrey, who goes willingly with some of her friends. Staci says that anyone who wants a chance at the prize has to drink a blow-job shot and then says that she will play some music after for the girls to show their sexy stuff and that the crowd will determine the winner.

Someone brings forth all these blow-job shots and puts them on the DJ table. The girls are all told that they have to keep their hands behind their back and do the shot. The whipped cream in the shot glass is all thick and high. The girls are all giggling and laughing, and then in one big motion, they all bend over, taking the shot glasses into their mouths, and stand up, throwing their heads back, letting the shot go down their throats. Some of the girls have whipped cream all over their mouths. They are all laughing now and the crowd is cheering loudly.

Staci then puts on "My Humps" by the Black Eyed Peas and the crowd forms a big circle around the girls and the girls start to dance to the music. Some are singing the words to the music and the crowd is all smiling and talking and pointing out their favorites. With Staci's encouragement, and the crowd going crazy, the girls are getting into the music, and all of them are dancing provocatively with each other, bending over, shaking their asses, grinding up on each other, touching each other. I figured this would happen.

As the song progresses, some of the girls start openly fondling each other's bodies, nothing too bad – and look, two girls are now kissing each other. Sweet. Holy Shit – its Audrey kissing another girl, dressed up like a sexy cowgirl. Wow. That was totally unexpected, but really cool. Ahhhh.... just like I expected, one young woman just let the top of her Pocahontas costume fall and her breasts are now exposed. I love the effect alcohol and free money has on women! Ha Ha!

Now that one girl has exposed her breasts to the crowd, its like the first domino in a row and now all the girls are getting into it and exposing their breasts. I guess each wants the money – heck, it buys a great pair of shoes, right? I circle the crowd, away from the DJ booth, and focus on Audrey. Is she going to do it? YESSSSSS!!! Her top comes down off her shoulders, exposing her push up bra underneath. She smiles coyly while writhing to the beat, and flashes her breasts. Lovely. She has about a 34B cup, with these little dark brown nipples that are so hard. Absolutely perfect. I think I actually licked my lips, subconsciously, of course.

As the song wraps up, most of the girls have put their costumes back on, although one or two have decided to go topless now. Staci says thank you to all the girls and now that it is the crowd's turn to choose. As expected, as Staci calls each girl up, you can barely tell the difference in the crowd noise between one girl and the next. As the last girl finishes up, Staci announces that the Naughty Fairy has won the prize! Audrey blushes actually, and then smiles this great big smile and takes the money from Staci. She goes back to her friends and they are all congratulating her. She looks really happy. I also notice she is drinking another beer.

2:29 a.m. Wow, I can't believe there are still so many people here. This is the best party ever. The music is really kicking and I have been dancing with some friends. I even danced with Audrey! She tried to find out who I was, but I didn't tell her. I'm so bad. I put my hands around her hips a little when we danced – she is so tiny, I thought I could wrap both hands around her and have them touch, if I wanted. She didn't pull back either – I guess she is feeling pretty good too. I have to use the bathroom, so I make my way to my bedroom. I have locked it, so people wouldn't be having sex on my bed. I take off the sword (don't want anything scary happening there) and I relieve myself in my bathroom and walk out into my bedroom. Audrey is standing there, looking around.

She sees me and stares at me. I stare right back. She asks me again who I am, and I smile and shake my head, putting my finger across my lips. She smiles at me, her eyes a bit glossy. She says okay. I tell her that she looks incredible and that I was really glad she won the contest. She smiles and blushes and says thanks and that she can't believe she won. She is really looking at me closely – I guess she is trying to figure out who I am.

She says that she has noticed me all night looking at her. This catches me by surprise, as I thought I was being discreet. I guess the lesson, as always, Women are always smarter than Me! I stammer out something that I hope that I wasn't too obvious. She smiles again, and says not at all – and that she was sort of checking me out too and that she loved my costume. She smiles widely, her white teeth shining in the dark room. Such a pretty smile.

She really looks at me hard now and says that she really wants to know who I am. She touches my chest with her finger, poking me a bit. I laugh, and say that I'm not going to tell her. But, that we can play a game if she wants to figure it out. She smiles coyly again, and asks what kind of game. I say that I will ask her some random trivia questions. If she is right, she can ask me one question to find out my identity. But, if she is wrong, she will have to remove one piece of clothing. She almost laughs in my face, but she doesn't leave. I can tell and am hopeful that the alcohol may have impeded her judgment a bit. She says no – but we continue talking anyway. I am trying to disguise my voice as best as possible and I can tell she likes me, by the way she touches me while she talks.

We continue chatting a little about the party and random stuff for a few minutes and I notice she is not leaving! She asks me again who I am and I say that she won't find out unless she wants to play the game. She then says how far does it have to go and I reply as far as she wants it to. I smile at her and she smiles back and says okay. Thank God for alcohol.

I go and lock the door and come back and sit on the bed. She is standing in front of me. I say the rules quickly that I will ask her some random pop-trivia question and if she gets it right, I will answer one yes/no question from her about my identity. If she gets it wrong, she will have to take off one article of clothing. She says okay.

I am hoping that the alcohol will make her memory not so good too. First question – I ask her who the Vice President for George H. Bush was? She laughs and says I'm silly. She answers Dick Cheney. I smile and tell her she's wrong. I said George H. Bush, and not George W. Bush. The correct answer is Dan Quayle. She sticks her little pink tongue out at me, yummy, and I say that she is wrong. She owes me an article of clothing.

She smiles and takes off one of her shoes, and puts it in front of me. Now she is standing on one 6 inch heel and one stockinged foot. I ask her if she wants to sit down but she says she is okay. She takes a long swallow of her beer and asks if I have another question. I say of course.

I ask her who played Jan Brady on the Brady Bunch. She says that that question is too hard, and that I have to give her a chance. I say okay – but only going forward – she still has to answer this question. She says she doesn't have any clue and I tell her the answer is Eve Plumb. She kicks off her other shoe and she says that at least she can stand evenly again. I smile at her.

She is really looking into my eyes through the mask. I hope the color contacts I am wearing are fooling her. She looks at me expecting another question so I oblige. I ask her what the capital of California is. She smiles and says immediately Sacramento. Darn it! – she may not be as drunk as I hoped. I say that she is correct and that she can ask me any yes/no question about my identity. She asks if I know her and I say yes, for awhile now. The look of puzzlement crosses her eyes as she tries to think of who I could be.

I ask her if she is ready for another question and she says ok. I ask her what the number one movie of all time is, in terms of box office receipts. She thinks for a little bit, and I can see her frown just a bit before saying E.T. I tell her that she is wrong and that the answer is Titanic. She blushes again, and now I'm interested to find out what part of the outfit she will take off this time. She unsnaps one garter and starts to roll down the stockings on one of her legs. Her skin looks so delicious underneath. She rolls it into a little ball and throws it at me. She calls me a meanie, but she is smiling and drinking her beer. So all is good.

Being Halloween, I ask her where the quote "be afraid, be very afraid" comes from. She playfully slaps my chest and says she has no idea. I tell her that the line comes from the movie, The Fly. She laughs again, and before long, the other stocking is thrown onto my lap. I don't want to make the questions too hard, but I don't want her to find out who I am – so I ask her if she wants to keep playing.

She looks down at her costume, which is rapidly disappearing and says okay. She smiles at me again, and her eyes are so beautiful. I swallow my desire down and say good! I then ask her to name all of the American Idol winners and she says that she should only have to name three. I decide to cut her some slack and say four of them. She says okay and starts naming Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson. Then she starts to think hard and says the fat guy and the gray haired guy. I laugh and tell her that I need names. She struggles a little longer and I start to hum the Jeopardy theme song. She smiles at me and I think she would have gotten this question if she wasn't a bit drunk, but she can't remember them now.

Woohoo! I tell the other winners were Reuben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino, Taylor Hicks and Jordin Sparks. She calls me a dork for knowing all of them, but I tell her dork or not, its time to pay up.

Now the fun part. I guess she never realized that her entire costume is one piece, including the wings and the attached skirt. I wonder if she will go through with it. It appears she just realizes it also. She smiles at me and asks me if she has to go through with it. I say it is up to her, but that if she didn't, she'd be going against the game. She smiles at me seductively and moves her hand to the zipper running down the side of her costume and starts to unzip it.

I can see her skin underneath it, slowly revealing itself to me. This really is such a treat on Halloween. She has undone the zipper completely and is pulling the outfit down, exposing her bra. She is pushing the outfit over her hips and then down her long sexy legs, leaving her in her bra, panties and a garter belt. I look at her, up and down, and she spins around for me.

Her pink thong, tight against her skin, letting me have a beautiful view of her sexy ass. I look discreetly between her legs and am I right? Is there a wet-spot there? I think there is. Damn, she's getting so turned on. I look up at her breasts and notice how nice they look, all pushed up and sexy. Her nipples are quite hard also, as I can see. She, catching me staring, asks if I like what I see. This time I look her directly in her eyes and say absolutely, that she is so beautiful. I wonder if she wants to continue the game and, as if she is reading my mind, she asks if I have another question.

My mind is now jelly as I try to come up with a question that she might not know. She is teasing me by dancing a bit to the music we hear through the walls. She is definitely turning me on, and I can feel myself grow hard in my pants. I hope she doesn't notice too much. I ask her to name the Seven Wonders of the World. She sticks her tongue out at me and says that the question is too hard. I say that's the question. And she smiles and just turns around, reaches back and unhooks her bra and lets it drop. She covers her breasts with her hands and turns back towards me and says that this game is no fair.

She says that she should start asking the questions and if I get them wrong, I should start stripping. I then ask her what happens if I get the question right? She says what do I want? I tell her that if I'm right, then she has to do what I want. She smiles and says that was what she hoped I would say. I say that is fine with me, but I will not take off my mask. She says okay, I suppose giving up any pretense of finding out who I am now.

I stand up, and invite her to sit on the bed, which she does. Her hands are still covering her breasts and she looks up at me and says "Ready for your question?" I say of course. She asks me to name the original members of Duran Duran. I laugh because I actually know the answer. I tell her Simon le Bon, Nick Rhodes and Andy, Roger and John Taylor. Yes!

She smiles and asks what I want. I tell her to stand up, because I want to remove her panties myself. She stands up, and I have her turn around. I get on my knees facing her sexy ass. I touch her skin by her waist and it is burning hot. I slowly glide my hands down her hips and quickly unhook her garter and it drops to the floor. She looks down at me and says that that was an extra article of clothing, but she doesn't stop me as I take her panties between my fingers and I start to pull them down over her hips, revealing her sexy ass to me.

As the panties get around her hips, and start to fall more easily down her legs, I am now face to face with her little pussy peering at me between her legs. I can smell how turned on she is. It is intoxicating. Her pussy is shaved underneath and I can see her little lips open and puffy. I follow the descent of her panties down her legs, stroking her legs the entire way down to help her panties down and then help her step out of them. When she does, she turns around, with one hand crossed in front of her breasts and one in front of her pussy. She asks if I liked what I saw and I grin at her and tell her that she is so sexy. She then goes back to sit on the bed, and crosses her legs carefully to be as discreet as possible, her arm still crossed over her breasts.

I stand in front of her and she can see my erection clearly now, in my pants straining to be free. She looks for a second to long and then looks me in the eye. I ask her if she likes what she sees and she smiles and says "maybe". "How cute," I think. I ask her if she is ready to continue. She says that she is thinking of a tough question. I smile and wait for her to ask. She says to name the last three Best Picture films for the Oscars. Luckily she doesn't know I am such a movie buff, but I am, so I quickly rattle off, The Departed, Crash and Million Dollar Baby. She scowls a little that I got it so easy but changes it and asks what I want. I tell her I want her to give me a lap dance to the next song. She smiles wickedly and says "okay".

12