The Halloween Party

Story Info
A story of romance and seduction on the dance floor.
765 words
3.19
11.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walked up the steps to the decorated mansion, the sounds of a party in motion were everywhere, people laughing, talking and having a great time with drinks in hand admiring and figuring out the costumes of the guests as they came in. After handing the bunny my "special invitation", she smiled at me and my date and ushered us in.

We arrived to the ballroom filled with hundreds of people and as soon as the doors opened and we started to walk in, people stopped mid conversation to admire us, it was glorious....they were whispering to each other trying to figure out who I was, this long haired, tanned woman in a bold costume with my breasts about to pop out of the upper part of my costume with my handsome and dashing date, his arm around my back and smiling.

A different bunny came over to us and handed us bubbling champagne, she leaned over to me and said to me, "God you are so lucky to be here with him, he is so sexy and you look so great standing there next to him". I just smiled and said, "Well today is my lucky day!" We danced every song, our bodies totally in tune with each other, people watched us and were amazed, they stood back to let us have room, he would spin me around, my skin glistening in the lights, then he would hold me close to him and then twirl me away from him, our bodies just flowed together as if we were one.

We danced tango style, we dirty danced, our bodies molded together. He would step away so I could dance solo, and then he grabbed my hands and pulled me to him and kissed me, I could feel my body heat rising, the thrill of being there with him was already so intense, but feeling his warm soft lips on mine and his hand holding me close to him on the small of my back on bare skin, my body just tingled. He took his hands and ran them through my long flowing hair and pulled my head back just a tad and kissed me on the neck, it felt at that moment as if we were the only couple there.

The more people that came the more reaction we received as we continued to monopolize the dance floor. We finally decided to take a break and sought out more champagne, I looked around to find that no one else had thought to come as the famous couple we came as and I smiled to myself. My body was soaking wet from all the dancing, I noticed the swimming pool and could not resist, I dove into the pool, the cool water felt so refreshing and I began to swim around, and in he dove following me.

We swam and splashed each other and snuck off to one end away from the lights, and in minutes we were both naked and making passionate love in the cool water, we kissed under the water and came back up, him holding me so that I was facing him and our bodies again became one, moving together and as we both were nearing that moment he kissed me again and under the water we went for our climax...

He then lifted me onto the step and ordered me to lay back, my hair floating around me in the water; I did as I was commanded. He began to slowly kiss me with his soft warm lips, my face, my neck, and worked his way down, he nibbled and kissed each nipple and in between my breasts and worked his way down my stomach. It was hard for me not to writhe in pleasure as his tongue flickered and licked even further down. The feeling of his tongue on that special spot half in the water and half out of the water was indescribable, he knew exactly what to do, and as he was licking and sucking that special spot, he used his finger and moved it in and out in a steady motion. That together with his tongue did not take long for me to peak, my body in the cool water suddenly became warm and flushed as the waves of pleasure came and went and finally subsided. He then pulled me out of the pool and wrapped me in a towel and handed me another glass of champagne and said to me, honey, no bunny here has anything to beat what you got.

Michelle Crisco - 2006