The Halloween Party Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running her finger into her mouth she stared intently at him as she sucked seductively on her finger and then let it run down in between her heaving breasts and down her stomach. His dick was harder than ever now, and needing some attention. There was no thought that this was his mother at all in Tommy's mind now. They continued dancing.

Leah danced closer towards Tommy, then back again, until Tommy couldn't take anymore and when she turned her back on him again, he reached out and pulled her hard against him. Her ass rammed hard against his solid hard on, her pussy protected from penetration only by the clothes they wore as he held her tightly against himself and Leah ground her ass hard against his raging cock.

Tommy's hands held onto his mother's flat stomach as she ground her ass against his dick. Her arms flowed up and backwards, to snake around his neck and pull his face down to meet hers. Their lips met instantly and their lips parted seconds later. His tongue darted straight into her mouth and was met by her tongue probing hard and fast against him. They kissed passionately mouths never leaving for air. Leah's hands remained locked around her son's neck, pulling him down to kiss her, her back arched so she could kiss him and her ass pushed hard against his dick which was almost ripping the suit open.

Tommy's hands slowly moved up from his mother's stomach as their tongues danced with each other, and their bodies writhed in lust, and soon his hands slid up and over Leah's huge mounds of tit flesh.

With all abandon now gone, Tommy now mauled at his mother's tits, squeezing them hard and roughly, and pushing them together. He squeezed and pinched roughly at her dress-covered material, all the while passionately kissing his mother.

He was becoming desperate now to fuck this beautiful woman, and his hands began to pull at the top of her dress, trying to yank the front of her dress down to free Leah's massive 42D tits.

Sensing his lust, Leah twisted around in his grip and locked her arms around his neck, pulling herself deeper into his mouth, and squashing her heaving mounds hard against her son's chest. Tommy's hands roughly squeezed and groped at his mothers fine tight ass, rough pulling her against him, wanting desperately to fuck her senseless.

However just as he was about to push his hands underneath one of the slashes in his mother's dress to pull her panties down, the song ended and Leah slowed her kissing down until she broke the kiss. Staring up at him with her big hazel eyes, and her arms now lightly resting around his neck, she smiled up at him and then everything seemed to dawn on her at once, and her eyes widened and her beautiful mouth fell open.

"What the fuck have I done?" She gasped as she stared at him as if she had never seen him before. She was most definitely not tipsy anymore.

"Nothing, WE just did what WE wanted." He said, trying to reassure her as best he could.

His beautiful mother just stared at him, her mouth working but no sound coming out at all. Suddenly she said, "I....I.....I'll..be right back!" and she ran off out towards the female toilets.

Tommy stood there for twenty minutes waiting for his mom to come back, thinking. What had just happened? All he knew was that he had wanted her so much that he would have fucked her right on the dance floor. He had never wanted anything so much.

He stood there contemplating everything over in his mind, replaying everything, remembering the feel of her hot body pressed against him, the feel of her big firm tits finally in his hands, her mouth passionately fixed to his as their tongues danced enthusiastically. She had wanted him as much as he wanted her, and every thought led to the same conclusion. He wanted to fuck Leah; he wanted to fuck his own mother.

Leah ran into the bathroom and quickly turned on the cold-water tape and washed at her face hurriedly. Even if she had cared about her make up at that moment, it was the type that never smudged and only came off for a special remover. Not that she cared right then.

As she lifted her head up to look into the mirror she stared at herself. Water ran down her beautiful young face and down between her large breasts. She knew she was amazingly gorgeous, but how could her son think that? How could she think the same about him? How could she have done what she had done with him?

She tried as hard as she could to push the thoughts of the dance away, but it was no use. Her body was saying the opposite to her mind, it was crying out to be used like her son had just done. Not the usual sex that Carl gave her, but to be really fucked, and fucked hard. She wanted it and she needed it and the thought that it was her son who wanted to give it to her only turned her on beyond reason.

She tried hard to stop the incestuous thoughts, to thinking of something else. She tried to convince herself that she was going to go out there and tell Tommy that they would forget everything and just go home and pretend like nothing ever happened.

But the truth still came to her, she knew he wanted to fuck her, but the truth she tried so hard to avoid, was that she knew that he was going to fuck her, and she was going to love every minute of it, even though she tried to deny it to herself.

She knew what was going to happen, as she straightened her hair and her dress in the mirror. She Leah Bryton was going to not only let her son fuck her when she walked out of those toilets, not only did she want him to deep down, she knew that she was going to fuck him back, and love all of it!

She stood looking at herself and readjusting her hair and dress to straighten herself up, knowing deep down that she wasn't going to be wearing that dress long.

As she took a deep breath, which almost pushed her large tits out of the top and middle of the dress, Leah walked out of the toilets to find her son. She had made a decision and she wouldn't back up on it. She wouldn't. As she continued to walk to find him, she continued to try and convince herself.

Leah walked through the room of people, which seemed a lot bigger now, with butterflies the size of houses fluttering in her belly. How had this all started? When did things go wrong?

Suddenly, she saw Tommy ahead of her, staring at her. She could see the worry in his eyes, and the love for her, but most of all, she could see his lust for her, almost overpowering everything else.

She slowly glided towards him, her arms folded around herself, holding onto herself. She didn't need protection from him, she knew that. If she said no, she knew he wouldn't do anything, but the problem was, she knew that she wouldn't say no.

She stopped in front of him and stared into his eyes, not saying a word. She didn't feel worried, a little nervous, horny like hell, but confused was the main problem. She wanted him so badly, yet she knew it was wrong. She was confused.

They stared at one another without saying a word for what seemed like an eternity, until finally she thought perhaps she had been wrong; perhaps nothing was going to happen. The strange thing was, she couldn't decide whether she was happy or sad about it.

Suddenly Tommy grinned, and then without any warning he reached around her waist and pulled her to him, his lips touching hers and their mouths separating and tongues dancing, softly this time. Lightly she laid her hand on his chest as they kissed. He was so good at kissing her.

Just as quick he broke the kiss and smiled at her once again, this time, it was a cocky smile.

"You know don't you?" He said smugly, "You know I'm going to fuck you tonight?"

She just looked at him and nodded. Trying to hide the thrill of hot lust and electricity that shot through her when he said that. She wanted him now. She needed him now. But it was so wrong. If only it was right. She yearned to be able to convince herself it was right. But she knew she didn't care if it was or not, she was still going to do it.

"And you're ok with that mom?" He asked, deliberately calling her mom

Once again she fought that hot lust and electric coursing through her, and once again she nodded. She wished it was reluctantly, but she thought she looked more and more enthusiastic, she certainly was feeling that way.

Tommy's smile deepened and his eyes freely wondered over her body, taking in every part of her. She wanted him to look.

He looked back at her eyes again and smiled once again, before he took her hand and began to lead her towards the exit.

She stopped after a few paces and he looked at her questioningly.

"Come with me." She said, her smile slowly becoming teasing

Her 18-year-old son looked at her questioningly but he followed her, led by her hand, and no doubt the promise of her body. She smiled now, her smile deepening and the feeling of how wrong this was dwindled. It didn't matter anymore, she knew what she wanted and she knew what she was going to do. She walked down one of the hallways towards the offices, and she grew less and less reluctant the further they went. Passing by some of the offices Leah could make out vague moans or groans from inside, obviously other people had had the same idea as she had. She began to speed up, her body yearning for the action she knew she was about to get. Begging for it, but still, there was a little voice within her crying out that this was wrong, that she should and could stop this all now, it tried to convince her that she was only taking her son down there to try and talk him out of it, but deep inside she knew what really was going to happen, that she didn't really want to talk Tommy out of it. Whatever happened tomorrow was not happening now, and right now she stopped in front of an office that she recognized. Turning to take both of Tommy's hands in hers she walked backwards into the office, biting her lower lip, knowing her eyes were glazing with lust. And then door closed, this was it, she was going to fuck, with her son.

As she entered the office Leah turned so that she could push the door closed while Tommy looked around the room. The butterflies in her stomach made her almost shake with anticipation. Any thought that this was wrong was now completely gone, swallowed up in her lust and the need of her pussy to be fucked.

She didn't bother turning on the light as she turned around and leaned back against the painted wooden door, because the lights from the streetlights and city outside gave a dark light to the room. It was still dark but she could easily make out her son and even the colours he was wearing.

Tommy was looking around the room, which wasn't small, but neither was it huge. At the opposite end to the door, a large desk with a big black leather chair sat, a sofa was off to the left of the desk and was also black leather, and filing cabinets were on the opposite side. In the corners nearest the door two tall plants stood, and the room was finished off with two smaller chairs situated in front of the big desk. The desk itself was covered with the usual office things, like a lamp, computer, sharpener, photo frame, etc, but was not cluttered, and the room was spotlessly clean, even the pictures of various sports hanging in various places on the walls shone in the low light.

Slowly, as his eyes finished taking in the sight of the room, Tommy turned around to face her, and her stomach fluttered harder. This was it.

"Is anyone gonna catch us here?" He asked, calmly yet a touch anxious.

Leah smiled teasingly at her son, "Nope. Everyone's busy partying or...having fun elsewhere. They won't come here."

"Why, where are we?" He asked as he once again looked around

Her smile deepened and she bit her lip lightly, she always did that when she was extremely horny and teasing.

"Your father's office." She said and Tommy turned to face her quickly, a smile showing on his face.

He then took time to stare at her body and she let him get a very generous view. With her hands behind her back and leaning against the door, her big tits were pushed out closer to him and were stretching the thin material of her dress, and the rips on her dress were showing almost all of her thigh as she planted one heeled foot against the door.

Her eyes on the other hand trailed down from his gorgeous face, down his hard, muscular chest and straight to his large bulge, which was hardly contained by the skin-tight pants he wore. She could feel her mouth watering and her pussy begging for that cock right now.

She slowly tore her eyes away from the large bulge and looked with her lust-glazed eyes at her son's lust-filled face.

"Well, I don't think we came here to talk so lets get started." Tommy said looking at her hungrily. Leah smiled deeper and her stomach went into chaos. "My dick needs action and it wants to be in you."

He made a move towards her but Leah raised a hand to his chest before he could move.

"I think we should get warmed up first." She said, still smiling as she moved closer to him. Her stomach fluttered insanely and almost froze when she spoke her next words, "You do want a blowjob right?"

There was no need really for the question, but every minute that was passing Leah felt hornier and hornier. She thought that if she didn't get fucked soon she was going to explode from her horniness.

Tommy gulped and visibly shook with lust and anticipation.

"Yes." He managed to stammer out.

Leah smiled at her son and ran the hand she had used to stop him down his chest to cup the large bulge in his pants; her hand couldn't hold it all. Electricity instantly shot through every part of her body instantly and this time she shook as she gave the solid bulge a squeeze.

"Mmmm, it feels big." She said seductively, and leant forward to lightly kiss Tommy's lips, as she leant back she squeezed again. "Enjoy the view." She said and she smiled deeper.

With her eyes locked on his, Leah slowly sank down onto her knees before Tommy. She knew he could had a perfect view straight down her dress, but she had only partly meant that view when she said it, she had mainly meant the view of her, his mother, sucking on his dick.

The thought of what she was about to do made her shake with lust and anticipation.

She lowered her eyes as Tommy looked down on her, shifting his lustful, wanton gaze back and forth between her tits and face, and stared hungrily at the large bulge inches from her face. As she raised both of her hands to the waistline of her son's pants, Leah wet her lips, and thought to herself that he couldn't be wearing any boxers underneath or the lines would've shown. The knowledge that she was about to see her son's naked cock in front of her, then suck it, then let him bury it her pussy, made her stomach rage in butterflies. And then she pulled down the skin-tight pants.

Immediately Tommy's hard cock sprang happily from the confinement of those skintight pants, as Leah pulled them all the way down to his ankles, and hit her in the face. Leaning back a little from her son's hard member she finally got a good look at what had been making that bulge and she gasped loudly.

"Fuck me!" She said amazed, "It's huge!"

Tommy smiled down at his mother's head although with her eyes completely fixed on the big rod in front of her eyes, she never noticed.

She reached up to wrap her left hand around the thick shaft and a small light caught her wedding and engagement ring on her third finger, but she didn't notice. Her fingers barely met as they wrapped around it's thickness. She would have felt the electricity of wrapping her fingers around her son's cock if she hadn't been so awe-struck by its size, she felt like she was in a daze. As her right hand rose to meet her left Tommy spoke.

"Bigger than Dad's?" He asked confidently

All Leah could do was nod, as her tea saucer size eyes and full concentration was on her hand-wrapped son's dick in front of her face. As she stared at it's length with both of her hands around it and still a lot of his cock uncovered, she looked up at Tommy.

"How big is it?" She asked, still seemingly in a daze as she looked back at the wondrous pole

"Almost 11 inches." He said smugly as he stared down at her large amount of cleavage.

"11 inches!" She whispered adoringly.

She slowly began to move her hands back and forth along the whole length of Tommy's dick, gently squeezing as she moved her hands. Her son began to softly moan but Leah didn't hear any of it as her hands slowly moved up and down. 11 inches! She thought to herself. She had never seen a dick that big in her life. Carl certainly wasn't that big, he wasn't small but not that big, and she had thought he was huge. Her hands moved a little faster but her concentration wasn't there and she didn't hear her son's breathing get heavier. She had slept with three people before meeting and marrying Carl and never once dreamed of cheating on him, but none had been bigger than her husband. Tommy was huge, and he was only 18!

Suddenly Tommy's words brought her out of her daze and she looked up at her son.

"That's it mom, jack my dick off." He said as he stared towards the door with his eyes shut.

Leah hadn't realised that she had even begun moving her hands, let alone pumping them furiously. His dick was solid, and from the look of him, he was more than enjoying this.

"You want mommy to suck your baby?" She asked still jacking her hands fast and hard. And this time she did feel the bolt of lightning surge through her.

For answer, all Tommy could do was nod vigorously, but he was now looking down at her face.

Leah smiled teasingly up at him as she moved her face closer to his hard dick. She slowed her hands down and kept her lust-filled eyes on his as she opened her mouth and lowered her head onto her son's dick.

Tommy had a great view, straight down his mother's dress, her cleavage straining the black fabric that was containing them, and looking so unbelievably luscious that he wanted to just rip her clothes off right then and suck on them. He still couldn't believe that this was all really happening, it was like a dream. It would have been like a fantasy come true, only, he had never fantasised about his mother this way until he saw her in that dress tonight.

His attention was all on his Leah's big tits as they jumped and bounced within that dress as her hands furiously pumped up and down his rock hard dick. He couldn't believe she was actually doing it, it felt so good; the woman really knew how to give a handjob, and he knew that if she carried on he was going to cum soon.

Abruptly all thoughts of his mothers tits left his mind, as one moment she looked up at him with a teasing smile, and the next she opened her mouth and sank down on his dick.

Bolts of electricity shot through his body and his knees felt weak. He thought that he might cum right now just by looking at his beautiful mothers face sliding down his big dick, her eyes and attention now all on the piece of meat that was filling her mouth.

Tommy couldn't believe it and he let out a loud groan as his dick reached her throat and she slowly began sliding her lips back up the length of his dick. She had only taken half of his dick in her mouth, but that was more than what usual girls could do to him.

As her mouth slid softly to the head of his cock Leah made a popping sound as she pulled her mouth off and smiled up at him teasingly.

"You like that baby?" She asked teasingly

"Oh yeah" Was all he could manage to groan out.

"Want me to carry on?" She said as she gently moved her hands up and down his thick shaft.

"Uh-huh." He groaned. With her kneeling in front of him, playing with his dick, he couldn't make words form in his mouth he was too horny.

She smiled at him again and leaned forward slightly to flick her tongue over the head of his cock. Her eyes stayed locked to his as she gently ran her tongue over and around the head and then slowly licked all the way down the underside of his cock, kissed each of his cum-filled balls, ran her tongue all the way back up his cock, and once again swallowed his cock into her warm, wet mouth.