The Halloween Party Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy smiled smugly at his mother, her eyes shining with lust and her body making damn sure she was satisfied.

"Fuck mom I love your fucking body!" He exclaimed lifting his eyes from her body to her face long enough to see her smile teasingly as she groaned again, her fingers working harder as her hips made quick, small circling motions. "Your tits are fucking amazing! I've never seen such big, firm jugs before!" And not for the first time, he reached up to cup her tits.

As his fingers sank deep into her large, firm tits, Leah groaned again and, her body and fingers speeding up as he began to roughly squeeze and play with them. They felt so good in his hands as her chest rose sharply with each thrust back and forth on his cock and her breathing heaved.

They were the picture of lust, fucking wildly on the leather sofa in Carl Bryton's office. Leah riding hard and fast, her son's hands groping roughly at her tits, naked, she slammed herself repeatedly on his glorious pole and screamed in ecstasy.

"Ummmm" She moaned, once again looking locking her eyes on his, and once again she purred at him, "I love the way you fill me, I can't believe we're doing this, we're actually fucking baby! Ummmmmmm, ohhhhhhh!" She finished groaning as her head fell back again, her long black hair reaching down to his knees behind her.

Tommy's hands continued their assault on Leah's tits and she continued to bounce up and down rapidly now. Faster and faster she began to move, slamming harder and harder down on to him.

Suddenly she moved her hand from her clit and leaned forward her tits mashing hard against the palms of Tommy's hands as all of her wait was pushed onto them. Her hands grabbed tightly onto the back of the black leather sofa and used it for support to allow herself to fuck his dick harder. She was desperately fucking herself to another orgasm, and with the feel of her tight, hot hole, Tommy knew that he too would cum soon.

"Uhhhhhhhh, Come on baby, fuck mommy, fuck your big dick in my pussy hard!" She growled aggressively at him, her face inches from his. "Fuck I need this so badly!"

Tommy couldn't even form any words, his heart was leaping from his chest because he still couldn't believe that he was actually fucking his gorgeous mom, but more than that, how good she was! Being a big sports star in his school, he had had a good few women since turning 18, most of them older, and even a teacher, but none had been anywhere near as good as this amazing woman he had only looked at as his mom before tonight.

As quickly as she had leaned forward, Leah pushed herself back so she was sitting straight again, Tommy's hands still roughly squeezing her tits, his fingers sinking into her fleshy mounds, and she reached up to grab her hair in her hands on her head as she rode with all her might, driving herself closer to orgasm. Tommy was still amazed that he had actually lasted this long, but with the intensity and the sight of her gloriously toned body, he knew he was almost done.

"Oh yeah, you're so fucking good honey! Fuck me, you're soo fucking hard!" She groaned without looking down at him as she bounced around smothering her long black hair all over her head in her tightly gripped hands.

Then once again she suddenly moved, unable to stay in one place too long as the pleasure flowed through her, which Tommy could understand as his own senses were becoming numb from the sheer amount of pleasure she was giving him. Her slim hands fell to grip her tits on top of his already mauling hands. The sight was awesome.

"Oh baby, you nailed me to your fathers desk so good!" Leah purred as she helped him to roughly squeeze the firmness of her tits. "And I just love riding your dick."

"Fuck!" Was all he could breathe out, he could feel the familiar shortness to his breathing and he knew he was going to blow soon. He began thrusting his hips harder upward, using Leah's tits to roughly pull her down as he thrust fast up.

"Ohhhhh! Um!" She groaned as he pulled her down hard, "You are so big!" She breathed out and began to moan lightly as she squeezed his hands into her flesh.

He felt the first tingling signs in his dick that he was going to cum and lust took total control of him. He let his hands drop from Leah's tits to roughly grab her waist, he needed more, more speed, harder, so he began thrusting harder and wilder into her, using her small waist to push and pull her up and down his dick.

Tommy looked lustfully at his mother as she gripped her tits harshly and played with them as she tightened her legs and rode him with all of her strength. The leather sofa creaked loudly with the sound of leather and wood. She was about to cum herself, he knew as her pussy slightly tightened around his thick lust-engorged rod buried deep within her.

"Fuck, your dicks like a fucking baseball bat!" Leah exclaimed loudly as she groaned as another of her downward thrusts was met by one of Tommy's equally lust filled upward thrusts. "I've never been fucked so good in my life!" She groaned again.

"Yeah mom, pump yourself hard on my dick, fuck your pussy on me!" Tommy suddenly growled aggressively, "Tell me, am I bigger and better than dad?" He had wanted to ask that question but he'd waited until she was totally filled with lust that he knew she'd answer. She loved his father very much, and he knew she would never answer unless she was beyond reasonable thought.

At the mention of his father, his mother began pounding her pussy as hard as she could, her groans growing louder until once again she was screaming and grunting from the hard impact of pubic bone slamming with a loud slap against the base of his dick.

"OHHHH FUCK YES BABY, FUCK ME LIKE THAT! OHHH DON'T EVER FUCKING STOP TOMMY!" His mother cried out lustfully, the sound no doubt was heard outside the room. "YES, YOUR DICK IS SOOO MUCH FUCKING BIGGER THAN YOUR FATHER'S" She groaned loudly, squeezing her big tits and mashing them roughly together. "HE'S....OHHHHHHHH.....HE'S 7 INCHES! UMMMMMMM OH AND YOU'RE SO MUCH FUCKING BETTER THAN HE IS AT PLEASING ME! YOU FUCK ME SO WELL HONEY! OH YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUUUMMMMMMMMM!"

The last came out as a loud scream that had to have used all the air in her lungs and she slammed down hard, grinding her tight pussy down on his raging dick, trying to force every last millimetre into her, as he slammed hard upwards and grunted sharply and as Tommy came hard inside his mother and she felt it shoot into her, her own orgasm just blew her mind.

Leah rode her sons dick as hard and as fast as fast as she could, bouncing wildly and groaning and screaming lewdly as she held tightly to her tits, squeezing them hard and roughly. She felt so good as she continuously slammed herself as down hard as she could and was met by Tommy's equally hard thrust up to meet her. She grunted every time their bodies slammed hard against each other, she had gotten used to his big dick buried within her now, but she still felt completely stuffed, and being rammed hard by all of that meat at once drove ecstasy through every vein.

Tommy was gripping her waist, pulling hard back down on his enormous weapon and Leah heard him speak and heard herself answer, but lust filled her and blood pumped rapidly through her veins, drowning out any concentration on anything except the big dick in her pussy and the amazing amount of pleasure it was giving her.

Suddenly, her stomach tensed, her pussy trembled and electricity began to tingle through her body and she knew she was about to cum for the second time that night by her son's cock as she felt the beginnings of what she knew would be a massive orgasm, Leah slammed herself hard downwards as Tommy thrust hard upwards and impaled her completely on every inch of his big monster.

She heard her 18 year old son groan loudly and felt the head of his big, thick cock expand as her own orgasm erupted and electricity shot through her with enough power to light the entire skyscraper they were in. Yet as Leah's orgasm began to shoot through her and her body trembled, her pussy gripped her sons dick tight and she groaned louder than before, Tommy's dick exploded and wad after wad of his hot, thick, sticky white cum shoot deep within her pussy, coating her insides and shooting straight into her unprotected womb, and Leah's orgasm more than trebled in intensity and her loud groan turned into a wordless scream of complete ecstasy.

"OHHHHHH FUCCKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Was all she could scream out after what seemed like an eternity.

No words could describe how good she felt right then as wave after wave of orgasm shot through her body. She shook uncontrollably as she came, almost falling from Tommy's lap if her hadn't held onto her tightly by her naked waist. Her hands, no longer gripping a death lock on her tits, scraped furrows into her sons chest with her nails, her head thrown back once again in a wordless scream of pure pleasure.

Still her sons dick shot streams of cum deep into her yearning pussy, emptying the entire contents of his balls into her in an endless stream of white seed and her pussy hungrily drank it all in, her womb filling with her sons sticky goo.

Time passed but Leah didn't notice it at all as her orgasm continued, until what must have been 5 minutes later, her scream slowly quietened into wordless moaning and she fell forward, with no strength at all in her body, pressing her big tits flat against her sons chest. They both just lay there resting, totally exhausted but both completely satisfied.

Two hours passed as Leah lay naked resting against her son's batman suit covered chest still impaled to the hilt on his now soft cock, soft, but still almost 7 inches long. His dick was soft, and totally fucked out, but he was still as big as his father.

Slowly Leah woke up, and regaining her sense of reality slowly, realised that she and Tommy had actually fallen asleep, that was just how much energy they had used.

Weakly she pushed herself to arms length with her hands pressed against her son's muscular chest until she was sitting straight, straddling his lap. Even her smile was weak due to her lack of energy. If she had thought her muscles were jelly before, they were water now, but she still managed to push herself upwards, rising slowly from that pleasure-giving pole of her son's until, with a sigh at the loss, she finally pulled free and with a wet suction sound his dick came out of her.

Standing on long legs that barely held her upright, Leah searched the room with her big eyes to look for her dress, and found it lying strewn over Carl's chair where it had landed when she threw it away in her lust to be fucked. She smiled deeply, the memory of how good Tommy's big dick had made her feel still very fresh in her mind, and his cum was still very fresh and deep in her very sensitive pussy. She could still feel all of her son's sticky cum inside her belly from when she had swallowed it all, and she could easily feel all of his cum that had shot deep into her womb and filled her pussy so full she was sure that her eyes must have turned white.

She reached over and pulled the dress on over her head as she heard Tommy sit up on the sofa, just waking up from his well-earned rest. Leah turned to him as she began pulling the zip up the back of the dress, her arms were doubled back to pull the zip up, which pushed her big tits out farther and pressed them tight against the thin black material, her nipples poking proudly through the dress top, and she looked at her 18 year old boy.

"Well, I've never been fucked that good before!" She said with a deep smile down at him as he wearily looked up at her. "And I certainly have never been filled with so much cum either!"

Her smile deepened and became very teasing and she walked very unsteadily over to pick up his pants and throw them to him.

"C'mon Batman, you better get ready, if the party isn't already over it will be soon after how long that took!" She said as she checked her dress and smoothed it with her hands over her flat belly. Flat but oh, she felt so unbelievably full of cum!

Tommy looked up at her as he stood unsteadily and pulled his pants on.

"What time is it?" He asked, sounding a little more awake as he pulled the pants up around his waist.

"Late by the look of it." She said, "We were fucking for over an hour and we must have slept two. So come on Tommy, we've got to be heading home before your father wonders where we've gotten to."

A couple of minutes later, after searching for Leah's missing panties which they couldn't find, they were both walking back down the corridor towards the party room hand in hand. To her surprise, the music was still coming out from that room, but there was nowhere near as many people as had been there earlier.

Walking only slightly more steadily than in her husband's office, Leah led Tommy out by the hand into the smaller room and towards the way out but she stopped briefly to tell Harold and Lydia Marsh that they had had a lot of fun and were both very glad they had come, and then they were off and quickly found themselves once again sitting in the car, this time Tommy was in the drivers seat, even though Leah was stone cold sober.

Tommy had hardly said two words since waking up and was now staring straight out the windshield, not moving the car.

"What's wrong honey?" Leah asked looking as concerned as she felt

"Is everything gonna be ok with us now? I mean after, you know," He said nervously, looking at her as if expecting her to yell at him.

Leah smiled softly at her son and gently stroked his arm to reassure him, but she couldn't help but take the chance to tease him, although she knew that he was worried.

"What? After we had sex? After you fucked me?" She asked and smiled even more when he looked down expecting her to yell at him. "Tommy, I wouldn't have fucked you if I didn't want to and I know that you enjoyed it just as much as I did, I have two loads of your cum inside me to prove that! So don't worry ok, everything's fine ok?"

He nodded, still looking at the floor.

"I said ok?" She repeated removing her hand from his arm

"Yeah ok." He said after sighing and looking at her for a long time to make sure she really meant it.

"Good, because I don't want any of this to have ruined our relationship." She said and when she saw that he relaxed, she turned her smile back from reassuring to heavily teasing. "Now, we can pretend like nothing happened, or, you can drive us home before your father thinks something is wrong and I can suck your dick on the way."

His head turned towards her instantly and his eyes shot wide open. Leah couldn't believe how prudish he was being for someone who had already fucked her, and for a moment she thought that he was going to say that he did want to pretend that nothing had happened, and then finally a small smile crept on to his face and he turned to start the engine. Leah's own smile grew as she reached towards Tommy's crotch and pulled his cock out of his pants with her left hand, and smiling at the sight of her glittering wedding ring pressed against her son's rigidly hard cock, she leaned forward and slid her hot mouth over his cock once again.

Tommy drove home carefully as Leah's pretty head bobbed up and down in his lap, sucking hard on his cock and swishing her tongue all over the head. Her black lipstick still remained and her black covered lips glided up and down the thick shaft again and again as her cheeks sucked in and out as she tried to milk even more cum from his dick.

"Oh fuck mom you're such a horny slut!" Tommy groaned as his free hand gently rested on her long black hair that fell over her pretty face as she sucked contentedly on his rock solid dick.

"Mmmmmmph" She moaned around the shaft and then she slid her mouth all the way up and took her mouth from the shaft, gently pumping him still with her ringed left hand. "It's your wonderful dick baby." She cooed, "it drives me crazy."

And she returned to sucking harder on his dick before once again pulling her mouth from it long enough to look up at him through her long black eyelashes and say, "Besides, I love the taste of your cum and I LOVE feeling it inside me!" And with those words she went back to working as hard as she could, sucking mercilessly on his dick.

All the way back from the office to their house Leah's head bobbed up and down on her son's 10 ½ inch hard on, sucking him for all she was worth as if he were her husband. Up and down her head moved, sometimes jacking him off with her left hand, other times sinking his dick all the way down her tight throat so that her lips reached the very base of his cock and her face was in his lap.

The further they drove, the harder and faster Leah sucked, wanting to taste Tommy's cum one more time before they got home. The moans filled the car, Tommy groaning how good a cocksucker she was and how much cum he was going to give her, and her own moans around the thick cock meat buried constantly between her lips in her mouth and throat. The loud sounds of Leah's lewd incestuous slurping as she sucked as hard and as fast as she could almost drowned their moaning and groaning out.

Then as they pulled into the driveway and stopped in front of the house, Tommy lived up to his promised groans, and once again delivered a huge load of cum shooting straight into Leah's mouth. She swallowed all of his cum as thick globs shot out of his engorged dick in her mouth and hit her tonsils, the back of her throat, landed on her tongue and filled her mouth completely full of cum. So full in fact, that after she had pulled her mouth from her son's softening cock and he had put it back in her pants and they were both leaving the car, her mouth was still full of Tommy's cum and she was slowly swallowing and slowly letting some slide down her throat on its own. The thought of having her son's cum in her mouth as she walked back into her house and nearer her husband turned her on so much she thought about pushing Tommy against a wall outside and fucking him before going in. Instead she just swallowed the last of her sons cum with a loud gulp that Tommy smiled at as they entered the kitchen and saw Carl sitting at the table reading over some papers. He never even looked up as they walked in.

"Hi." He said sounding happy but intent on the work in front of him

"Hey dad." Tommy said with a smug smile at Leah

"Hey hon, you have a good night?" She asked and returned her son's smile with a lust-filled teasing one of her own.

"Yeah, got a lot done so that the weekend should be completely free." Carl said, still without looking up. "What about you two? Did you have fun at the party?"

Tommy just grinned boyishly at her and she smiled once more at him before answering her husband.

"Oh, we had a lot of fun honey! In fact, more fun than I have had in my life I think." She said whilst still looking at her son, "Our son really knows how to show a girl a very, very good time."

"Good, I'm glad honey." Carl replied

"I showed him your office as well honey, he seemed to like what he saw there." She said teasingly, her pussy was beginning to feel hot and horny again. "Me, I certainly enjoyed myself, so that's why we didn't cum earlier, we wanted to have as much fun tonight as we possibly could, and I know for a fact we both did!" She rubbed a hand on her flat stomach showing Tommy that she had enjoyed all of his cum.

"Good, good!" Carl said as he wrote on one of the sheets, "Have you eaten?"

"Yeah" She said, her stomach fluttering with how erotic this was, basically describing what had happened but so that only herself and Tommy understood what she was really saying. Her smiled deepened. "I was stuffed more full than ever and I still feel completely full now but then, I've had two or three loads tonight."