The Handy Man Ch. 02

Story Info
Her handy man finally does the job.
961 words
4.03
24.5k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For days after my encounter with Mark, the handy man, I was horny. Our little session was on Friday and he had weekends off. I kept hoping he would just show up at my door and every time I thought about him my pussy would drip. I masturbated all the time but nothing seemed to help. I heard him start work at about nine on Monday morning. I had been up since 7:30 getting ready. I crept out of the apartment and snuck up behind him, and rubbed my tits on his back.

“I am ready to be yours.” I whispered in his ear.

“You think you are but I am not so sure.” He said turning away. “You suck cock like a pro but I need more.

“Well, give me a chance to prove myself.” I said haughtily, “or maybe your not man enough to fuck me?”

He grabbed my arm and thru me against the wall.

“What did you say?” he demanded

“Just that maybe you couldn’t satisfy me that’s why you’re playing all these little games.”

“Oh is that so?” He asked. “We’ll just see about that.”

He grabbed me by arm and dragged my back to my apartment and he thru me roughly to the floor.

“Now I want one of those nice slow blow jobs that you give and this time I want you to lick my sack, slut.”

I immediately started to lick his balls. I was sucking on one and then the other when he grabbed my hair again.

“Now suck my cock you fucking dirty bitch.” He commanded me.

I went down the length of his nine-inch shaft and soon he began to move his hips. His thrusts where so hard that I could hardly breath, but my pussy was so wet that it was dripping down my thighs.

“Do you want me to fuck you?” he asked

I moaned and sucked his cock with new vigor.

“Get on your hands and knees whore! I am going to fuck you like the horny bitch you are.” he demanded

I got my hands and knees and stuck my ass high in the air. He came up behind me and rammed his cock in me so hard I almost flew forward. His cock was bigger than and thing I had ever had in me before. I came almost instantly.

He was sticking it as deep as it would go and then he would take it out ram it back in me. Then I started to thrust my hips back to get it in even deeper.

“You like that, don’t you whore?” he asked as he sped up his strokes.

I moan loudly and he grabbed my hair and wrenched my head back.

“Answer me when I talk to you tramp.” He ordered. “You like it don’t you?”

“OH FUCK YESSSS.” I screamed. He still had a hold of my hair and was ramming my pussy the whole time.

“Yeah, I bet you love it a dirty little slut like you. Do you love it when I treat you like the whore that you are?” he asked.

“I LOVE BEING YOUR WHORE.” I moaned.

He was beginning to pant and his rhythm had changed. I knew he was going to cum soon. I tried to hold out but I came again. Then he pulled out and flipped me on my back.

“I want you to suck me off.” He said

I gobbled his cock and soon he was shooting wads of his hot cum down my throat. The way his cum tasted as it mingled with mine was like a drug. I sucked all of the cum out of him and whimpered.

“Do you want more?” He asked.

“Oh yessss, I want your cock in me again.” I whined still unsatisfied.

“What a nasty fucking slut you are. I know what you need.” He said as he put on his cloths.

He walked out of the room and when I tried to follow him he told me to stay in the bedroom until he came and got me. I heard him leave the apartment and he returned a little later. I heard a drill from the other room; I was curious but still wet. I laid down on the bet and started to play with my pussy. I was so immersed in what I was doing I never heard the drill stop of him come back in.

“Fucking horny bitch I can’t leave you alone for twenty minutes with out you touching that cunt of yours. Get over here.” He demanded.

I got up and he took me to the bathroom and shaved my pussy.

“I want that sweet cunt of yours to ready for later.” He said. He took me out of the bathroom and into the living room. I saw that he had put hooks in the ceiling and floor and there where ropes attached them. He tied my ankles with the ropes and then tied the ropes to the hooks on the floor so I couldn’t move my legs. Then he tied my wrists to the ropes in the ceiling hooks and tied the ends to the hooks in in the floor. I was spread eagle and unable to move. Then he opened the curtains so that anyone who looked in could see me. When he was done he came over and started to rub my pussy.

“Oh yeah you love being tied up so everyone can see what a fuck nasty little whore you are, don’t you?” he asked

“Yes. I love being your slut.” I said as he rubbed my clit.

“I’ll be back later with a surprise.” He said and gave my clit one last rub as he left.