The Handyman Who Really Delivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra got up from her chair, put her light robe on, and adjusted her recliner into a sitting position. She slid it over a bit, into the shade, so that she would be able to read her dirty erotic novel and watch him while he worked. As Dan headed back to his truck for more supplies, she went into the kitchen and made him an ice cold lemonade, which he eagerly accepted when he came back around to her patio.

She settled into her chair, slightly spreading her legs on the footstool and leaving her robe untied for his enjoyment. She watched Dan's ass wiggle as he slowly climbed up the ladder to her roof, and she wished she could have her hands on him right now!

The book was very erotic, with sex scenes on nearly every page. Kendra was getting so lost in the story that she almost forgot Dan was up there, looking down at her as he cleaned out the gutters. He worked dutifully, ensuring that a good job was done so she would ask him back again in the future, but he also couldn't stop stealing peeks at the hot, naked woman, barely covered by a robe, as she sat there getting aroused from her story. He was especially paying attention when her hand absentmindedly slid up to her breast, squeezing her nipple and turning it hard and dark. And when her hand slid down between her legs, gently diddling herself.

Kendra's fingers felt so good on her pussy that she could think of little else than getting herself off. Having forgotten about Dan, who could no longer be heard since he had moved to the roof on the front side of the house, she set her book down, closed her eyes, and tipped her head back.

Her left hand kneaded and massaged her breast, pinching and pulling on her nipple, while her right hand explored her pussy. A fresh batch of her juices began to form, and oozed slowly out of her hot, wet, swollen lips, helping her fingertips to glide around her folds and slip effortlessly around her clit.

When he finished clearing out the gutters on the front of the house, he began to walk back over the peak of the roof but stopped suddenly when he saw what Kendra was doing. He didn't want to startle her to make her stop, so he stood there silently, just watching, taking in the scene.

Kendra's face expressed her obvious pleasure. Her skin was flush and she had a slight smile, occasionally interrupted by a little grimace of enjoyment while she began working feverishly and furiously to finish herself off.

Dan's cock needed to be set free from his constraints, he had held back for so long it was starting to ache. He unzipped his jeans and quickly dropped them, and his shorts, down to his knees, letting his rock-hard cock spring forward into the open air. He grabbed it in his hand and stroked himself slowly, using a bit of spit and his pre-cum as lube to slide his hand over his bulbous cock-head and down his thick shaft.

He watched Kendra's tits bounce gently as her body rocked and bucked, letting out soft grunts. Dan stroked a little faster, but knew he had to maintain control because he was still standing on her roof and didn't want to lose himself in the moment and risk falling. Kendra was panting and grunting as she used one hand to spread her lips apart and the other to rapidly stroke her clit. She let out a quiet "Oh!" followed by a more rapid, "Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh!" She diddled a little more, then yelled loudly as her body shook and came, with the flow of her juices running out onto the chair.

Dan quickly and quietly climbed down the ladder and walked over to Kendra. Her eyes were still closed as she sat there in post-orgasmic calm when Dan pressed the tip of his cock against her lips gently. Her eyes opened in surprise, having forgotten about Dan still being there, but when Kendra saw his gorgeous cock so close to her face, she couldn't resist opening her mouth and sucking it all in.

Kendra reached forward and grabbed his steely shaft with one hand while squeezing his balls with the other. She simultaneously sucked and stroked, driving him wild. Her tongue pushed firmly against his cock, squeezing it against the roof of her mouth as she sucked it towards her throat. Dan's eyes closed in bliss at the touch of this vixen's skilled mouth and hands.

With Dan standing in front of her, straddling her knees to put his cock at the level of her mouth, she spread her knees apart slightly to force his legs further apart, exposing his ass to her wandering hands. Kendra used her right hand to stroke his cock as she devoured it with her mouth, and slid her left hand under his balls to tickle his hole.

Dan had never had anyone touch his asshole before, and had always regarded that kind of play as being something only gay men did, but he knew he certainly wasn't gay and that - damn, that felt really good. Her finger stroked lightly around the outside, occasionally putting a little pressure on the hole, without ever going inside. He wondered what it would feel like if she did go inside, but he was just going to go for the ride and enjoy the sensations of whatever she did.

Kendra's brown locks bounced lightly as her head bobbed back and forth on his hard cock. She was using just the right pressure and speed to drive him wild, and he could feel his orgasm building from deep within his balls. He put his hands through her hair to gently hold her head, although he was careful not to use too much pressure or force so that she could continue control the rhythm.

Kendra knew that he was close, she could feel his cock grow just a little bigger and a tad harder inside her mouth and in her hand, and he twitched excitedly in her mouth. She slid the fingers of her left hand in front to help her right hand stroke him as she sucked, so that her fingers would become soaked with the slippery spit that was dripping out of her mouth, off his cock.

Once wet, she slowly slid her left hand down to his balls to give them a squeeze and a tug before sliding back to his hole, tickling and teasing it. Dan moaned and bent his knees, arching his back in pleasure. With her finger gently pressed against his hole, she applied just a little pressure to force the tip in. Dan's grunts got a little louder in approval of the new sensation, then he began uncontrollably thrusting his cock into her mouth, fucking her face. His hands grabbed fistfuls of her hair as he squeezed her head firmly to hold it in place as he pistoned in and out of her mouth. Kendra shoved her finger deep inside and put pressure on his prostate.

Dan lost control - he couldn't hold back with this exciting new feeling pushing him over the edge. He cried out as the first shot of cum unloaded itself from his balls to the back of her throat. She continued sucking his cock, milking stream after stream of hot, sticky cum out of him and into her hungry mouth, gobbling it up with her finger still shoved up in his ass. When the last shot of cum had exited his body, Kendra still sat there with his cock in her mouth, massaging it gently with her tongue as it softened and shrunk.

With his eyes still closed and his hands still tangled in her hair, he pulled her closer, hugging her shoulders and stroking the back of her head. When he finally looked down at her, she looked happy and peaceful, seemingly satisfied in having brought him the same pleasure he had brought to her.

"So, there's still quite a bit of work to be done around here. Would you like me to stop by again next week?"

"Oh yes, definitely! I think it's going to take quite awhile - and quite a few visits - to take care of everything I need done."

"Great! I'd be happy to come over as often as you want me to, and I want to be sure you are fully and completely satisfied with every visit," he winked, as he let go of her and walked over to begin taking down his ladder.

"I don't think satisfying me will be a problem, Dan," she teased, "you are obviously very skilled at what you do."

"Well I do take great pride in my work, Kendra," he said softly, "and I always make sure the customer cums first."

She giggled as he turned and carried his ladder away, until their next appointment.

12