The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Marie felt ready, she walked downstairs. Chloe noticed her first and let out a whistle. Marie was wearing a little black dress with spaghetti straps, matching two inch heels and a turquoise pendant on a silver chain. Her makeup was not heavy, but it was certainly more than she usually wore. Her long black hair was down and thoroughly brushed. Indentations in the dress proved Marie was wearing underwear, much to Chloe's disappointment.

Jenn looked at her older sister and said, "You look hot, Ree!"

"Thank you," Marie replied and then doubting herself asked, "How hot?"

"We'd do you," said Chloe and Jenn simultaneously.

"I believe you," said Marie, "but you two would do me after I'd worked a double, so I can't really trust that."

"Honestly, Ree," said Chloe, "you look perfect. You're going to turn heads."

"Thank you, Chloe," said Marie. Marie used to the being called "Ree," but over the last year had accepted the nickname fondly.

The date went well. Dharmesh's eyes went wide when he saw Marie. Her strapless bra had placed her breasts in a wonderful position. Dharmesh's eyes noticeably wandered to her cleavage more than once. As Chloe predicted, Marie turned heads at the restaurant. She smiled when she noticed this. Marie smiled again when she and Dharmesh accidently touched hands. They had been reaching for the same piece of naan. Marie looked at Dharmesh. He was tall, well over six feet, and very thin. His jet black hair was in a neat side part and it went well with his caramel colored skin and his smiling eyes. He was clean shaven with a very firm jaw. His large hands had long slender fingers. They chatted nonchalantly about almost every subject except work. They even talked about the upcoming trial against her husband's killer, and Dharmesh asked if it would be ok to attend as moral support. Marie said she saw no problem with that.

Dharmesh confessed his attraction to Marie. Marie admitted her own attraction but said it would probably be some time before she could be more than a platonic companion. Dharmesh replied that if the most they could ever be was platonic companions, he would still die the happiest of men. Marie chuckled at this, and placed her hand on top of his across the table to thank him. When Dharmesh drove Marie home, he opened her car door for her, as he had all evening. He walked her to the front door. She kissed him gently and affectionately, albeit briefly, on the lips before going inside. Dharmesh all but floated back to his car.

The first thing Marie saw when she entered her home was the living room floor littered with female clothing she immediately recognized as what her housemates had been wearing that day. She then heard the grunting and moaning as the two lovers fucked each other silly. Marie doubted Chloe or Jenn noticed her coming in or going upstairs as they repeatedly crashed their pussies into each other. Marie drew herself a bath, generously pouring in the bath salts. She undressed, slowly, feeling her body as she did. She stepped carefully into the warm tub and felt wonderful as the water covered her body. Not wanting to have to deal with drying her long hair, Marie pinned it up tightly. Marie let her fingers rub the tips of her nipples. They were soon very hard. They were slippery in the nice smelling water. She pinched her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers and pulled them to make them bigger and harder. Marie's cunt was aching to be touched. Marie could not explain the dichotomy. She wanted to be touched all over her body but did not want sex. Marie grabbed the bath sponge and got it wet. She rubbed it slowly on her pussy, sending shivers down her spine. Slowly, she rubbed the sponge back and forth on her aching crotch. Her speed gradually increased, but she stopped before she got herself off. Marie's right index finger played with her butthole absentmindedly.

In her mind, Marie began seeing faces of people she desired. Of all the people she'd ever had sex with, the three faces she settled on were those of people she'd never shared a bed with. They were Trent, Dharmesh and Chloe. She would never again be able to have sex with Trent and her mind let his image fade. The other two images were actual possibilities; one of whom was, at that moment, having sex one floor below her. Marie could not identify why it was important to imagine people she could actually have sex with considering she wasn't actually going to have sex. She stopped puzzling over that as her legs lifted out of the tub and she diddled her ass with her index finger. Her free hand moved from her breasts and she rapidly rubbed her clit. Marie imagined herself between Dharmesh and Chloe. She could almost feel the hands all over her body. Why was this feeling so good when the thought of actually fucking was so repellant? It was obvious that both Chloe and Dharmesh would love to fuck her. It was sweet they both respected her choice not to. Marie was causing small waves in the tub as she frigged her clit harder and harder and pumped her index finger in her ass. Downstairs, wrapped in each other's arms, Chloe and Jenn knew exactly what Marie was doing in the bathtub. She was a Screamer, after all.

John Mark Sullivan and his gorgeous wife, Holly, had their usual Saturday night romp. On this particular Saturday, they almost didn't make it to the bed. They had slowly undressed each other at the foot of the bed. When they each were naked, John slammed Holly's back against the wall and smothered her in kisses. He lifted her up, slid his cock inside her, pressed her body against the wall and fucked her brains out. Holly loved the control John had taken over her, slamming her into the wall. She wrapped her legs around John and used her linked ankles to urge him on. John felt his orgasm coming too soon. He pushed himself all the way inside Holly and carried her to the bed. He placed her gently on the mattress and carefully pulled out of her. Holly protested with a whimpering sound. She cheered up when he turned her over, guided her onto all fours and climbed on the bed behind her. This was the Sullivan's favorite thing: starting in the doggy position and transitioning to reverse cowgirl without John popping out of Holly. It took some practice, not that either complained, but it soon became the centerpiece of their sexual activities. Holly loved doing it in doggy; John's cock hit her in all the right places and she had been aching to be filled. As much as she loved doggy, she fucking adored when John's hand went to her shoulder and pulled her back. She would follow John's movements and before she knew it, the cowgirl was riding him hard while facing away from him. John had his hands on Holly's hips. She would give a signal if she needed him to lift her up and down on his rod.

Holly loved impaling herself repeatedly on John's huge cock. She loved the feel of her breasts as they bounced on her chest. She loved where his cock rubbed as she dragged her wet cunt up and down his pole. John loved giving control to Holly, which is also something she enjoyed. It made them each feel they could trust each other. John announced he was about to cum.

"Hold on, Babe," Holly moaned, "I'm almost there..."

Holly let her body sink down on John's shaft. His nuts were pressed against her ass. Holly started to grind against John's crotch, her hips moving in small circles. This became too much for John and his load fired into Holly like a water cannon. The gorgeous blonde was so close to cumming and the sudden geyser in her cunt sent her over the edge. Her hips bucked spastically, bouncing her tits violently as her entire body shook. When she finally came down from her orgasmic high, Holly rolled off John. His flaccid cock slipped out of her with a naughty wet sound. She lay next to him as they basked in the afterglow.

Sunday morning, at precisely 10:30, Marie's phone rang. Knowing what time it was, Marie did not bother to check her Caller ID. She knew it was Frank, Trent's brother. He called at the same time on her Sundays off. She picked up on the second ring.

"Hello, Frank," she answered. Frank could hear her smile over the phone.

"Someone's in a good mood," said Frank. "Marie, how do you always know it's me?"

"You're the only person who calls me on Sunday mornings," she stated.

"Oh," he replied. "Hey, I just wanted to tell you I'm coming up next week for the murder trial. I'm calling the Sheraton in Hauppauge right after I get off the phone with you."

Frank did not leave his Florida home for the rape trial, but he called Marie on a regular basis to check up on her. Despite the fact that her marriage lasted fewer than 6 hours and was never consummated, Marie still considered Frank to be her brother-in-law.

"Don't do that," said Marie. "I have a spare room you can use. There's something I want to talk to you about...."

Frank asked, "What's that?"

Marie replied, "If I felt comfortable talking about it over the phone, we'd already be talking about it,"

"Right," said Frank. "Will Chris be staying with you, too?""

"No, said Marie. "I spoke with him last week. He can't come to the trial because it's the busy season. He doesn't trust his staff to run the hotel."

When Frank's parents died, they left their sons with significant property holdings. Chris got a hotel in Maui. Marie would have stayed there on her honeymoon had she gone. Frank inherited a beach house on an island east of Miami and Trent got a beach house in Bridgehampton. Marie inherited the house from Trent and she rented it out seasonally.

"Yeah, that sounds like Chris, staying at home with Trish and the kids. When you live in Hawaii, just about every other place in the US looks like a shithole," Frank said glumly. "So, you going out on dates yet?"

"As a matter of fact, Mr. Nosey, I had a date last night," said Marie.

"Oh?" asked Frank, "What's his name?"

"Why?" asked Marie. "So you can Google him when I get off the phone with you?"

"No, of course not," said Frank. "I can Google him right now."

"Good luck with that," said Marie. "His name is Dharmesh Patel."

"He's from India?"

"Originally, yes," said Marie, "but he only has a slight accent. It's actually pretty sexy."

"I don't need to hear that," said Frank.

"Hey, Frank," said Marie in a suddenly serious tone, "I never meant to dishonor Trent's memory when I was having sex."

"I know that," said Frank. "You didn't dishonor anything. I just can't imagine you ever wanting to have sex again after what happened."

"It was the strangest thing," agreed Marie. "I mean, if you knew what Holly looked like..."

Frank interrupted, "I Googled her the first time you mentioned her. I found her picture on the website for Trent's firm. She is fucking hot!"

"Yeah, she is," concurred Marie. "Anyway, she has such a delicate touch and such wonderful lips that when my 'fight or flight' instincts kicked in, my body chose 'fuck.'"

"Good instincts," joked Frank. "Holy shit!"

"What?"

Frank said, "There are a ton of Dharmesh Patels out there."

"No shit, Google Boy," said Marie. "As I was saying, I can't describe what was going on in my head. To have this night you've been waiting so long for to end so horribly... To watch the man you've pledged the rest of your life to die so needlessly, knowing in your heart you will soon join him in death... To be taken so roughly and so degradingly... My body wanted to know what sex would have been like with a gentle lover, I guess. I really don't know why I accepted Holly."

"Well, there is the whole thing about her being hot as hell," suggested Frank.

"True," agreed Marie. "I accepted Jenn, too. I don't think I would have accepted Jenn if I hadn't already accepted Holly as a lover. My mind was pretty messed up. I really don't know. Then Jenn and her Psych major friends tried to help me separate sex from assault in my mind. I had a few flashbacks, but my lovers gave me the power to stop whenever I needed to. It really helped. They also gave me the power of choice and that was so important."

"So, now, you're choosing to abstain," said Frank.

"Yes," said Marie with a small sigh. "I don't know how long my celibacy will last, but it's comfortable for now."

"Are you dating the actor?" asked Frank.

"Pardon me?" asked Marie.

"Dharmesh Patel," clarified Frank. "Are you dating the actor?"

"No," said Marie. "The Dharmesh Patel I went out with last night is not an actor."

"That's a shame," said Frank. "The actor Dharmesh Patel is very handsome. He'd be a good match for you."

"Oy. Goodnight, Frank," Marie said. "I'll see you next week. Do I need to pick you up at the airport?"

"Don't be ridiculous," replied Frank. "We're rich. I'll get a car service."

After Marie got off the phone with Frank, Marie went downstairs for breakfast. Chloe was already in the kitchen.

She asked, "Was that Frank on the phone?"

"Of course," said Marie.

"He's very punctual," said Chloe. It was at that moment Marie noticed the sexy redhead was only wearing a thong.

"Oh, yeah," said Marie. "He's staying here next week for the trial, so wear a robe around the house, please."

"Oh, sure," said Chloe. "No problem. Oh, hey, Marie... Could you and I go shopping today?"

When Jenn woke up, much later in the day, it was to an empty bed. She eventually made her way downstairs and found a note Chloe had written for her sitting on the kitchen island.

J, Gone shopping with Ree. Be back some time in the late afternoon or early evening. Love you tons. CD

Jenn read the note several times as she tried to wake up. She ultimately remembered CD was Chloe Drasher. Having no one to hang out with, Jenn got dressed for a run after breakfast. She ran around Lindenhurst Beach for a while and then ran to Montauk Highway. She ran west on Montauk, wanting to see the Gatling gun on Wellwood Avenue. Jenn ran south on Wellwood all the way down to the fancy restaurant by the Marina before returning home. She saw Marie's car when she was nearing the house and enthusiastically sprinted to the front steps and quickly went in the house. Chloe and Marie had big smiles on their faces when they greeted Jenn in the living room.

"You jerks went shopping without me?" asked Jenn, a little hurt.

"Yep," said Chloe, brightly. "Only because most of the things we bought were for you. We got a lot. It's a good thing Ree is rich."

"So, what did you get?"

Without saying a word, Chloe took Jenn by both hands and led her upstairs to one of the spare rooms. She put her hand on the doorknob and gave one of those smiles that made Jenn weak in the knees.

"We're changing some of the rituals," said the lovely redhead.

"Which rituals?" asked Jenn with some concern in her voice. Jenn knew how important rituals were. You could never abandon a ritual, but it was ok -- and often important -- to modify a ritual.

"To start off with," answered Chloe, "Thursday night."

Jenn had a confused look on her face and asked, "Ree doesn't want massages anymore?"

Chloe laughed and replied, "What are you, nuts? Of course she still wants massages. It's just that the current ritual was not particularly fair to you, so we are amending it." Chloe opened the door and Jenn saw three brand new massage tables, a new sound system and a new table covered to near overflowing with bottles of many different types of massage oils. "So," Chloe explained, "in the new ritual, you will give a non-sexual massage to your sister. Then you will give a non-sexual massage to me. Then you will wash up and get naked and Ree and I will put on our new robes -- don't worry, you got one, too -- and together she and I will give you a non-sexual massage."

"You two are going to give me massages?" asked Jenn.

"She's a Registered Nurse and I know every inch of your body. I think we can handle this. Are you ok with the new ritual?"

"Yes," said Jenn. "I'm still giving more massages than everyone else, but that sounds very nice. What other rituals are changing?"

"I'm afraid I'll have to answer that over dinner," said Chloe with a sheepish grin. "We have reservations for six at Chateau La Mer."

"Why Chateau La Mer?"

Chloe asked, "Why not Chateau La Mer?"

"No reason," said Jenn. "I passed it on my run today."

"Well, now you can see the inside," Chloe said. "Take a shower and then put on the clothes Ree laid out for you on our bed."

"Ree laid out clothes for me?" asked Jenn. "Am I five?"

"Would you like to be treated as though you were five?" asked the hot-tempered ginger. "We bought you nice clothes. So take your frigging shower and get dressed."

Jenn apologized for her behavior and took her shower. Once under the hot water, she relaxed and began to get excited about a fancy dinner in nice clothes. This was the first time in as long as Jenn could remember that she showered without Chloe. She expected her lover to slip in behind her at any given moment. When it became obvious Chloe was not joining her, Jenn shaved her legs and vag, rinsed herself off thoroughly, turned off the water and stepped out of the tub. She wrapped her long black hair in one large towel and patted her body dry with another. When she felt suitably dry, Jenn walked out of the bathroom wearing only the hair towel. Chloe was waiting in the hall, naked. Jenn went to embrace her.

Chloe said, "Ah, ah, ah! There's no time for that. Get dressed."

Jenn walked sadly over to their bedroom and became excited again when she saw what was laid out for her. She had never seen a dress like this before. It had only one sleeve. It was a one shoulder, three-quarter sleeve, black and gold print dress that cut off mid thigh. Next to it on the bed was a black strapless bra, matching panties, black stockings and garter belt, gold pumps with three inch heels and a box with gold earrings and a stunning gold necklace. There was also a black lace wrap. Jenn was instantly sorry for making fun of them laying clothes out for her. As Jenn finished putting on the new clothes that fit her perfectly, she heard the shower stop. A few minutes later, the shower started again and Jenn realized that Ree would be coming with them. After seeing her gorgeous attire, Jenn had hoped this was a date. There was a knock on the door and Chloe's voice asked, "Are you decent in there?"

"Since when do you care?" asked Jenn.

"I don't want to jump you before dinner," said Chloe's voice through the door. "Meet me in the living room when you're dressed."

"I'll be there soon," said Jenn.

"I can't wait," said Chloe's voice and Jenn heard her walk downstairs.

Jenn heard Marie's shower end as she was halfway down the stairs. When Jenn entered the living room, her heart stopped. Chloe was in the most amazing asymmetrical dress. The top of the dress was hot pink with crisscross straps. The dress has two skirts. The under skirt was black and cut off about two inches below Chloe's crotch. The top skirt was made mostly of sheer black tulle. The back of the tulle skirt rested around Chloe's ankles but the front scooped up to just below where the under skirt cut off, framing Chloe's magnificent legs beautifully. She had black high-heeled open toed shoes with three inch heels and a lovely silver rope necklace.

When Jenn could finally speak, she said, "You were worried about jumping me?"

"I still am, J," said Chloe, eyeing Jenn up and down.

Chloe's normally unruly red hair had been thoroughly brushed out and cascaded nicely to just a few inches below her shoulders. To Jenn, it made Chloe look more fuckable than usual, which was saying something.

Chloe did a little twirl and asked, "You like?"

"Are you nuts?" asked Jenn. "I passed like and I'm halfway to lust." Jenn gave the best twirl she could in heels and asked, "What do you think?"

"I think Ree better get her ass down here before these exquisite dresses are balled up on the floor and I drive my tongue into every orifice you have," said Chloe with a wicked smile.