The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie enjoyed the massaging fingers in her hair. A moan escaped her lips. After a silent moment, Jayne and Marie both giggled about the moan. Jayne lathered every inch of Marie's long hair. She let the lather sit and began washing Marie's face. Jayne washed behind Marie's ears. The neck was washed next. The shoulders followed. Marie enjoyed the feel of the washcloth Jayne was using. Marie's chest was carefully washed. Jayne lifted each of Marie's breasts to thoroughly wash underneath. Jayne washed the armpits carefully. She washed both of Marie's arms, beginning at the shoulders and going down slowly to clean each individual finger. She washed Marie's torso. Jayne stopped just below Marie's navel. Jayne removed her uniform blouse and folded it neatly to keep it dry. She placed it on the counter of the sink. Jayne pushed Marie's long, wet, hair out of the way and washed Marie's back gingerly. Jayne made sure her washcloth had hot water and she washed Marie's cunt. Jayne was thorough and, once again, her attention to detail was rewarded with a long moan. This moan was not followed by giggling. It was followed by another moan and a gasp. Once Jayne was satisfied with the cleanliness of Marie's pussy, she washed Marie's legs. Jayne was very thorough and cleaned each individual toe. Jayne rinsed off the washcloth, getting it hot again, reached between Marie's legs, positioned Marie's body slightly and washed Marie's asshole.

The moans that Jayne's ministrations had elicited had morphed into a continuous moan. Jayne was as efficacious as possible in washing Marie's rectum. Marie began panting, which caused her breasts to heave fetchingly.

Satisfied that her friend and employer was clean, Jayne filled a large cup with hot water and rinsed Marie. Jayne started with Marie's hair. She dumped water on Marie's head as she massaged the soap out of the raven colored locks. Jayne rinsed each body part in the order it had been washed. She made sure the water in her cup was hot. When Marie's body was completely rinsed off, Jayne rubbed conditioner into Marie's hair. As the conditioner was allowed to sit, Jayne massaged Marie's back. Jayne's skillful fingers worked the knots out one by one. Marie's moaning was very loud. Jayne worked particularly hard removing the tension from Marie's neck and shoulders. When the backrub was done, Jayne rinsed the conditioner out of Marie's hair. Jayne held Marie's hands and gave a slight tug. Marie took this as a cue to stand, and did so. During the bath, Marie's eyes had been closed. She did not know, until that moment, that Jayne had removed her top. Marie's eyes lingered on the bra supporting Jayne's impressive breasts.

The thrill was short lived. Once Jayne was sure Marie had her balance, she pulled the blouse back on over her head.

Jayne guided Marie out of the tub and wrapped her gorgeous body in a soft, dry, towel. Jayne carefully wrapped Marie's hair before rubbing the body towel to dry Marie off. Jayne was just as thorough in drying the raven haired Lady of the Manor as she had been through the entire process. More moans escaped from Marie's lips as the soft towel caressed her skin. Jayne led Marie to the comfortable chair in the bedroom. She picked out a nice casual outfit and slowly dressed her boss. Marie did not protest the soft fingers sliding the comfortable clothes onto her body this time. When Jayne slid the panties on and straightened them, Marie gasped softly. Marie moaned when her C cup bra was lovingly fastened and adjusted. The jeans placed on her were rough against her skin, but it was a nice roughness. Jayne rolled on deodorant to Marie's armpits before pulling a tank top over Marie's head and down her torso. The hair towel came off when the top was put on. Jayne grabbed a brush and pulled it through her employer's hair. The repetitive motion of the brushing was very relaxing.

"Mmmmmm," said Marie. "From now on, you're making ten dollars more an hour and your title is Chief of Staff."

Jayne giggled and said, "Thank you, Ms. Marie, but you specifically said that my pay rate and title would not be affected. I don't want to make the rest of the staff jealous."

As Jayne finished brushing Marie's hair, a wave of guilt swept over Marie. Marie began sobbing again. Jayne silently embraced her boss and held her there. The back of Jayne's blouse became wet from Marie's tears. Jayne did not squirm or try to break away. Marie was her friend at this point and she held Marie as such. Jayne kept her arms wrapped around Marie. The sobbing slowed and, eventually, Marie's crying stopped. Jayne was in the process of releasing Marie from the hug when Marie kissed Jayne softly on the lips. It was a soft, dry, kiss but it was lovely. Marie was certain Jayne had pushed back on the kiss before breaking away. Marie felt guilty again.

"I'm sorry," Marie said.

"I'm not, Ms. Marie," replied Jayne. "You needed the release. I'm glad I could help you with that. I'm not going to sleep with you, though."

Marie asked without thinking, "Why not?"

"Because I just got you dressed, Ms. Marie, and I don't want that to be a wasted effort. Come with me." Jayne gave Marie a little tug.

Marie asked as she stood, "Where are we going?"

"We're going to the stables, Marie, and I won't take 'no' for an answer. You're fed and you're dressed. My chores for the day are done. I'm going to do something relaxing and you're coming with me."

Marie did not resist as her curly haired friend walked her to the stables. They picked out an appropriate horse for Marie. Jayne gave Marie a thick saddle pad and then gave her a Western saddle. Everything was set up on the saddle. They used a swinging motion to saddle their horses. They double checked the cinches. Marie had never tacked up a horse Western Style before. She was having a lot of fun. Marie wasn't used to adjusting a breast collar. Jayne showed her what to do.

Jayne handed Marie a pair of sport boots and Marie wondered what Jayne was planning to do on their ride. The foot locks were put on nice and tightly. The bridle Jayne gave her was only one ear. It did not have a bit. It used a hackamore. They made all of their adjustments. Marie's horse's name was Thunder and he looked magnificent. He was a brown horse with white markings. Jayne helped Marie climb on.

Jayne climbed into her saddle and led Marie towards the beach. They rode along the shoreline. Thunder was a powerful beast. Marie could feel the power between her thighs. She moaned as she galloped Thunder along the shore. Marie watched as Jayne's long curly hair bounced against her body as she rode ahead. Marie suspected something else would be bouncing and encouraged Thunder to ride alongside Jayne's horse, Hunter.

Hunter was auburn haired and just a hair shorter than thunder. Jayne looked magnificent as she bounced on the saddle. Her body moved gracefully with the movement of the horse. Having already seen Jayne naked, it was easy for Marie to imagine what the brunette would look like riding Hunter without clothing. From there, it was easy to imagine Jayne in bed, in the throes of ecstasy.

"Careful, now, Marie!" Jayne shouted.

While in the midst of her daydreaming, Marie allowed Thunder to get too close to Hunter. She pulled on the reins and Thunder responded beautifully. They were soon riding side by side again. Marie kept a close eye on Thunder and adjusted him as needed. Jayne signaled Marie that they would be leaving the beach. Marie nodded and followed as they slowed down to follow a winding trail. Thunder seemed to know the trail well. He fell into a steady gait.

As wonderful as the ride was, it couldn't last forever. Marie was getting hungry. She shouted that information to Jayne and Jayne led them back to the stables.

Marie enjoyed brushing Thunder and giving him a treat for the fantastic ride. Thunder seemed to like Marie. He nuzzled her a few times during the brushing. Jayne gave Marie a quizzical look. Marie understood what was being silently asked.

"I'm feeling much better, Jayne. Thank you so much for today."

"You're welcome, Marie. I'm glad you changed the house rules. I love to ride."

"It shows," Marie said with a grin.

Since Jayne was off duty for the day, it was not hard to convince her to eat with Marie. They had a light salad each. Jayne would not allow Marie to spoil her dinner.

When their snack was done it was 4:45. Marie asked Jayne if she would join her on the beach.

"We just came from the beach, Marie."

"That was on horseback, silly. I want to swim."

"Would you mind if we swam in the pool instead? It's heated," said Jayne.

That, at least, explained why a beach house had a pool. Marie agreed and the two ladies went inside to change. Marie, inspired by Jayne's stunning look earlier in the week, wore her red bikini. This suit barely covered her. The top was two small triangles connected by red floss. The bottoms were equally small and left little to the imagination.

When Marie returned outside, Jayne was already in the pool. Her normally curly hair was wet and sticking to her back. Jayne was wearing a black bikini that could barely be considered clothing. She looked absolutely amazing.

Marie started out by swimming laps. She was going to practice diving, but a horrible feeling overcame her. She did not was to cry any longer. She was sick of crying. Marie tried to steady herself and keep her emotions in check. She failed miserably.

Jayne swam up to Marie and gave her a hug. Jayne's large, wet, breasts crushed against Marie's. Jayne was already wet and did not mind the tears on her back. She gently rocked Marie as they hugged. Marie relaxed and stopped crying. Jayne released Marie and dipped underwater swimming away. She felt that would be better than leading Marie on with another opportunity for a kiss. Jayne was attracted to Marie but she didn't want things to go too far, too fast. They had barely known each other for a week. It was wrong to try to make something romantic out of her boss' vulnerability.

They swam for an hour before getting out and getting ready for dinner.

Jayne made a suggestion to Marie and Marie thought it was brilliant. Marie and Jayne went into the kitchen to help the staff there make dinner. The staff would then be invited to eat with Marie and Jayne in the dining room. After dinner, Marie and Jayne would help with the dishes. Jayne had correctly guessed that this was just the sort of anti-class system activity that Marie would enjoy.

The ladies of the kitchen staff enjoyed their dinner in the dining room. It was a wonderful treat. Dishes were cleared. Jayne helped scrape the plates and Marie helped drying them. As the last load of dishes was being dried, Jayne helped scrape and mop the floor. With everyone working together, the entire kitchen was cleaned in twenty minutes. The kitchen staff thanked their new boss and several of them went down to the tennis court for a game.

Marie asked Jayne if she would accompany her on a walk on the beach. As they were walking on the sand, Marie pulled out her cell phone and sent a text message to Jenn. She simply let her sister know that she had a good day.

After the text was sent, Marie noticed she had a missed call. She checked it. The call was from Frank's cell. Of course. The call was made at exactly 10:30am. Of course.

Frank was in Chloe's room in the hospital when Marie called him back. He put it on speaker phone, and Chloe had Marie go into detail about her good day. Marie left nothing out. Chloe smiled listening to the description of Marie's bath. She remembered the bed baths she had received from Marie. Jenn asked if Marie was interested in Jayne. Marie admitted that she was but it was wrong.

It was wrong. Marie felt herself about to cry again. Jenn talked to her in soothing tones. She told Marie that we cannot control who we fall for. Jenn said there was a reason Marie met Jayne. If they could not be lovers, Jenn said, they could still be very good friends. That was enough to assuage the guilt and sadness Marie felt.

Chloe told Marie that she was ten hours away from being discharged. Liz, the Physical Therapist had visited Chloe and had already started a regimen of upper body exercises to help with the wheelchair she would be in at discharge. Frank had helped to get a room ready for Liz. It was actually the guest room Frank had been using. Since Chloe was ready to be discharged, Frank decided to fly back to Florida. Marie was happy they were able to coordinate all of that without her. Marie was talking on the phone to her family and walking with Jayne when she saw one of the most beautiful sunsets in her life. She allowed a smile to appear on her face. It was, indeed, a good day.

==========================================

Chloe rolled herself to the elevator after she was discharged. Most of the nursing staff and Patrolwoman Militello had signed her leg casts. As nice as everyone had been, Chloe was overjoyed to be leaving the hospital. Liz was there, as she had promised, to assist with Chloe getting into Jenn's car. Because both of Chloe's legs were in casts, Chloe had to lay down in the back seat. She didn't complain about that. Liz folded the wheelchair and put it in her car. Liz followed Jenn to the house in Lindenhurst.

The house, as Marie had promised, was wheelchair compatible. Liz and Jenn maneuvered Chloe into her chair and she took over from there.

Liz worked hard with Chloe, concentrating on range of motion exercises for the first few days. Chloe's upper body strength was improving. Using her arms, she was able to transfer from her wheelchair to the stairglide. Marie had purchased a second floor wheelchair, so Chloe was able to transfer herself once upstairs. It was a wonderful sense of accomplishment after a long time of feeling helpless.

Liz accompanied Chloe when the casts were taken off and the pins were removed. The leg exercises Liz did with Chloe were painful at first. Liz never let Chloe quit. Within weeks, Chloe was able to get around with a walker.

Gail and Beth became regular visitors. They provided emotional support on Chloe's bad days. Chloe needed less and less help washing and getting dressed. Despite the occasional setbacks, she generally showed signs of improvement every day. She had essentially taught herself how to walk again. Chloe's professors were allowing her to take her classes online. She had completed her assignment and was keeping pace with the other members of her classes.

Liz, Gail and Beth became part of Dinner and Board Game Night. At first, it was hard for John Mark Sullivan to be with six beautiful women every Friday night knowing that only one of them, his wife, was interested in men.

Life went on.

======================================================

Marlon had been working for weeks in the prison library and was finally finished with his masterpiece. He had called up PDF files of tons of legal documents on the internet and was able to cut and paste them into a legal looking document of his creation. He was finally finished. He sent the document to himself using a dummy email.

He printed out his forged Commutal of Sentence document and showed it to one of the guards. The guard studied the document carefully, not believing that a judge would commute Marlon's sentence. After reading it over for the third time, the guard showed the official looking document to his supervisor. The supervisor looked it over and passed the document up the chain of command. The document continued to be passed up the chain until it arrived on the desk of the Warden.

The Warden looked over the Commutal of Sentence form very carefully and then signed it.

Marlon was released. He couldn't believe that the easiest way to escape prison was to walk out the front door. Marlon had Googled Marie Melar after she visited him. He found an address in Lindenhurst. Marlon decided that since everyone thought he was out legally, he had enough time to settle the score with that bitch before he vanished. Marlon waited patiently as his personal effects were returned to him.

Bright and early, Thursday morning, Marlon's taxi arrived at the prison gates. He gave the driver an address in Lindenhurst, Long Island.

=======================================================

It was Liz' day off. Jenn had two morning classes that day. She kissed Chloe goodbye, tenderly, and rushed out the door to her car. Jenn barely noticed the cab idling across the street. She started her car and made her way to the train station.

====================================================

Marlon wasn't sure if it was the bitch who left the house or the bitch's lookalike sister. He remembered the sister from his trial. He paid the taxi driver and got out of the cab. He walked nonchalantly over to the house and tried the windows. One of the side windows slid open for him. He pulled himself up and climbed in the window. He closed the window silently. He heard a scuffling noise behind him and duck down low.

He saw the red-haired girl who sat with the bitch or the bitch's sister at the trial. She was pushing a walker for old people. Marlon liked women who couldn't fight back. He decided to have his fun with the red-haired gimp and then do the bitch and her sister as they came home.

The gimp made her way to the living room. Marlon snuck up behind her. He pushed her onto the couch and threw the walker to the other side of the room. The gimp tried to punch Marlon. He grabbed her wrists, held them with one hand, and held them high over her head. He pressed down on her legs with his knees. She screamed. He forced her legs open. Marlon tore open her shirt with his free hand. He pulled down her bra and played with her titties. The gimp's titties weren't as nice as the bitch's but they were ok. He reached down to open her pants.

===================================================

Jenn had forgotten her purse. The good news was she wasn't far from home when she realized it. She turned around and headed back. When she was three houses away, she saw a pair of legs slip into the side window of their house. Jenn pulled over and parked the car. She reached between her seat and the door and pulled out the tire iron. She opened and closed the car door as quietly as she could.

Jenn ran to the back door of the house. She carefully slid open the glass sliding door and silently closed it. She stepped out of her shoes and looked around. She heard Chloe screaming from the living room. Jenn's heart was in her throat. She had no idea what was happening to her true love. She moved as quickly and as quietly as she was able.

She entered the living room and saw a man she didn't recognize fondling Chloe's tits with one hand. He pinned her arms with his other hand. He let go of her breasts and reached towards Chloe's pants.

Jenn choked up on the tire iron and hit the man in the head. He grabbed the sides of his head, shook for a second, and lunged for Jenn. Jenn swung again and connected hard with his head. He slumped to the floor but soon it looked as though he was trying to get up again. Jenn lost control and beat the daylights out of the mother fucker. She kept hitting him with the tire iron until she was sure he was no longer moving.

"Are you ok?" Jenn asked Chloe.

"Not really," said Chloe, "but I'll manage. Is he dead?"

Jenn said, "I fucking hope so. I don't have much more left in me. I changed my mind. I'm not going to class today."

"Sounds good to me," said Chloe.

Jenn pulled out her cell phone and called the police. She reported a break in and an attempted rape. When she gave the address to the dispatcher, the dispatcher freaked out. It was Gail. Jenn assured Gail that Chloe was safe and only a little worse for wear. Gail said she would send squad cars and an ambulance immediately.