The Happiest Day of Her Life Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're the boss," Jayne said with a gentle sigh. She did not want to lose Marie.

===========================================

Tony was lifting free weights with some of the other bitches in the yard. There had been some convicts who got too rough with some of the bitches. The bitches decided to watch each other's backs. They hit the weights together so they'd have the strength to defend each other if the time came. Evan, the young car thief who was presently spotting Tony, was the first to need help. Evan had been in the shower. He wasn't there for sex. He had just come from working out. Evan never heard the convict coming. The jerk pushed Evan hard against the shower wall and slammed his head against the wall. At the same time he was beating Evan senseless, the thug tried to jam his prick inside Evan. Evan was hurt too badly to push the thug off. Tony and two other bitches showed up in time to help Evan teach the thug some lessons. Tony ripped the thug off Evan and the other two held the thug while Tony sat on his chest and beat him hard. Once he could see straight, Evan got some shots in as well. Word got around after a second bitch was rescued. The owners of the bitches allowed them to keep lifting and they got the word out that no bitch would be fucked without direct permission from his respective owner.

Tony put the barbell in the cradle and got off the bench so he could add weight to the bar. Evan looked to see how much Tony was adding so he could put the same amount on the other end. While Evan searched for another ten pound weight, Axe walked up to the bench. Axe was one of the guards that most of the convicts respected.

"Hey, Gumby," Axe said to Tony, "you got a minute?"

"Of course, Sir," Tony replied politely. "What can I do for you?"

"You're going to get a new cellmate after he gets the traditional welcome package," Axe said. "Can you be a top?"

"I... I don't know. I've always been a bitch."

"So was Trunk," said Axe casually.

"You're shitting me," replied Tony.

Axe responded, "I wouldn't shit you, Gumby. You're my favorite turd."

"But Trunk's huge!"

"You ain't exactly a scarecrow yourself, son," Axe stated with a smile. "So, I'm asking you. Can you be a top?"

"Who did my new cellmate rape?" Tony asked.

"A highschool girl. She just turned 18, I hear."

Tony narrowed his eyes and said, "I can be a top."

=======================================

Jenn was just about to knock on the door when it opened. She caught herself and put her hand down as Jayne gasped at the fist that seemed to threaten her.

"Oops," said Jenn. "I was just going to knock..."

"Oh! Ok," Jayne replied with a relieved sigh. "We're all ready."

Marie walked up and placed her hands lovingly on Jayne's shoulders and said, "What are we waiting for? Let's go riding, girls!"

They walked down to the stables and chatted merrily. Jayne and Jenn were both glad to see Marie in such good spirits. They all laughed when Jayne and Jenn related the story of Jayne opening the door just as Jenn was about to knock. Marie walked between them and gave each a one armed hug. Jayne told Jenn about how she'd had to run back to her room in a bikini, get dressed for riding, and run back for more kisses before the three hours expired. At the stables, Marie and Jayne needed to show Jenn how to tack a horse Western style. Jenn was used to English tacking. It didn't take long to show her and soon Thunder and Hunter were storming down the trail to the beach with Daisy following closely behind. Once Jenn got used to Daisy, she quickly caught up and the ladies rode three abreast on the sand.

==========================================

Liz finally finished working with Chloe for the day. Chloe had put in a lot of effort and was rewarded with a silver cane. She would no longer need the walker. Chloe was so happy to see this stylish new ambulation assistance device. She'd much rather look like a pimp than a granny. Chloe reminded Liz that it was Dinner and Board Game Night. They meticulously wiped down the equipment in the gym and turned out the lights before heading down to their respective rooms on the second floor.

Chloe opened her window as three riders thundered along the shore. She whistled as loudly as she could and waved enthusiastically when Jenn looked up. Marie and Jayne followed where Jenn was looking and all three riders waved back to Chloe. Chloe smiled and closed the window again. She hobbled over to her bathroom and prepared for a long shower.

The cascading water felt miraculous on her stiff and tired muscles. Chloe moaned as she lathered up her unruly red hair. It had been almost exactly 24 hours since Marlon Davis molested her and she was rescued by Jenn. It really never had a chance to sink in until this moment. Chloe took in a deep breath. She felt safe here. She had been here for less than a day but it felt comfortable to her. Her bed from home was here. Her computer and all of her books were here. Jenn was here. This was good. This is what she needed. She needed time in the home of her safe and loving new family.

Chloe had no idea where Jenn and she would live after the wedding. They could move to Greenwich Village to be closer to school, perhaps. They could find a small place on Long Island so they'd still be near family and friends. It was a little terrifying to Chloe. Things were simpler when she was on her own. They were lonelier but simpler. She had once lived in a tiny place in the city. She took a subway to Penn Station every school day and rode a LIRR train to Jamaica before catching the shuttle to SJU.

She remembered missing the shuttle once and having to jog all the way to Jamaica Station. She got mugged on Sutphin Boulevard but the muggers didn't take her monthly rail pass or her Metrocard so she was still able to get home. Two weeks after she was mugged, this angel with big breasts and long raven colored hair invited her to her place in Lindenhurst. Chloe sighed at the memory. She was madly in love.

Chloe took her time drying. Her body was still stiff from the physical therapy and she didn't feel like forcing her muscles to work. When she returned to the bedroom, she dressed gingerly and walked over to the window to see if she could catch another glimpse of the riders. What she saw was something completely different. She saw an amphibious plane splash down and taxi over to Tarabella's private pier. A huge smile grew on Chloe's face and she grabbed her silver cane and made her way to the ground floor.

As Chloe made it to the only south facing door she knew how to get to, she saw the three horses and their riders heading back towards the stable. Since the pier was in the same general direction, she headed that way and decided to hang with whomever she saw first. It was a little frustrating to be a slow walker when the people she loved were a long walk away but Chloe persisted.

She caught up to Frank first. Frank had a suitcase with wheels and an extending handle. She walked as briskly as she was able up to him and gave him a big hug. At 5'6", Chloe looked like a child compared to her 6'2" drinking buddy but neither gave a rat's ass about their height difference.

"Look at you!" Frank exclaimed. "I knew you were walking, but holy shit, buddy! How are you holding up?"

"You know about yesterday?" asked Chloe.

Frank nodded and said, "Jenn sent me a text. You ok?"

Chloe gave Frank another hug and said, "I am now, buddy. Hey. I'm new to this labyrinth. Do you think you could walk me down to the stables?"

"You really think you're ready to ride? You were in a wheelchair not too long ago..."

"Shut up, you," said Chloe as she punched Frank in the arm. "The girls just finished a ride."

"Oh, ok," Frank said while rubbing the spot Chloe hit. "Did you want me to carry you?"

"Yes," replied Chloe, "but I need to do this for myself."

The ladies were brushing the horses when Chloe and Frank made it to the stable. A large brown horse with white markings was nuzzling against Marie. Marie led the horse to his stall and then saw Chloe and Frank. She ran up and gave Frank a huge hug. Frank relaxed into the hug after a few seconds. Marie looked as though she might try to kiss Frank, but he took a step back. He worried that any kissing would lead to another slap. Jenn and Jayne finished grooming their horses and put them in their stalls. Jenn hugged Frank and Frank did not shy away from the kiss on his cheek. He did not recognize Jayne at first and was about to ask Marie who her friend was when his mind finally allowed him to see this woman as she looked outside of a skimpy maid's uniform.

"Jayne? What the hell are you doing in riding boots?"

"She's my riding partner," Marie stated calmly. "We go for a ride every afternoon, rain or shine. Today was the first time someone rode with us. Why?"

Frank said, "I'm just not used to seeing servants..."

"Staff," Marie corrected.

"Oh. Sorry," said Frank. "I'm not used to seeing staff make use of the amenities."

"Well, you'd better get used to it," said Marie. "There's a new sheriff in town and we do things a little differently here now."

"I can see that," said Frank. "I'm sorry I snapped."

"Apology accepted."

Frank still wasn't sure how he felt about this but he smiled as he walked with the ladies back to the house.

==========================================

"Do you like that? Do you like my big, black, dick in your tight, white, ass?" Axe hissed in the ear of the newest rapist at Sing Sing.

The rapist could not speak with his jumpsuit crammed in his mouth and shook his head emphatically.

"No? You don't like being fucked by my big dick?" Axe laughed, giving his new bitch's ass a thunderous slap.

The rapist shook his head again.

"Then why the fuck would you force your tiny dick into someone who didn't want it?" Axe snarled. Axe ripped his humongous dick out of the bloody ass and pulled the jumpsuit out of the rapist's mouth.

"I don't know..." the rapist sobbed in answer to Axe's rhetorical question.

Axe had the rapist step into his jumpsuit and led him to his new cell. The small man was almost literally tossed inside and stared up at the large man with spiky blonde hair already occupying the cell.

Axe nodded at Tony and walked away.

Tony grabbed the little man and pushed him against the wall the way Trunk had greeted him not so long ago. He pulled down the small man's jumpsuit and pulled out his own dick. Tony had been rubbing himself for twenty minutes so he could be hard enough to do this. He reminded himself that this was how he learned. This was tradition. Rapists needed to be deflated and turned into bitches. That was the way to stop the cycle.

Tony held the small man in place and shoved his cock up the stranger's ass in a single thrust. The blood was a decent lubricant and Tony fucked this creep with all of his might. This was hard. This wasn't who he was anymore. Tony wasn't a taker anymore. Tony was a bitch. He was a bottom. He had to do this. The cycle had to end. The rapists had to be broken. They had to be bitches. He drilled deeper into the wounded ass. Axe had left him still gaping, but Tony was making enough contact that this would hurt the little man. Tony was very conflicted. It actually felt good to sink his cock in the hot, bloody, gaping hole. He enjoyed causing pain to the new convict. He liked being a teacher. He hoped this was all it was. He hoped the enjoyment was from teaching and not from rape. Tony pulled out suddenly.

"Let me see your mouth," Tony said.

"Wh-wh-what?" the rapist stammered.

Tony turned the rapist around and smiled his gap toothed grin. "Let me see your mouth, bitch. Now."

The man opened his mouth and Tony saw that none of his teeth were smashed. Axe was getting soft in his old age. Tony put his hands on the frightened man's shoulders.

"Listen, bitch. You're gonna suck my cock. If you bite me or fail to swallow every drop of my cum, I'm going to stick your head in that toilet until it stays and I'm going to fuck your ass until breakfast. You got me?"

"Y-y-yes."

"'Yes' what, bitch?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Good bitch. Suck my cock."

Tony got no pleasure from this. The man had no style whatsoever and less imagination. Eventually, Tony had to slap the bitch's face, hold the back of his head, and fuck his skull. Tony thought back to when he'd been tamed. Trunk fucked the hell out of him. He couldn't believe Trunk was ever a bottom. Tony thought about Trunk's hands and his huge cock. He thought about how Trunk slapped him around. He realized thinking about Trunk was bringing him closer to orgasm. He pictured Trunk's cock reaming the shit out of him and thrust his hips into the bitch's mouth the way Trunk tamed Tony's ass. Tony picked up the pace and shot almost a tablespoon of spunk into the young bitch's mouth. A smaller shot followed and the bitch swallowed all of it. Tony pulled out of his mouth and patted him on the head.

"Good bitch. You get the top bunk. You better not fucking snore."

======================================

Frank was not adjusting well to the new Tarabella. Servants were wearing bathing suits and hanging out in the pool. Some of them were playing tennis. A few of them were wearing new uniforms that covered their chests and legs up and they used the wrong staircase. Frank felt a hand on his back.

"Hey," Chloe's voice said. "You ok?"

He turned to face her and smiled.

"I will be," he said. "I'm just not used to Ree's changes."

"Oh? This is my second day here. What did she change?"

"Everything," Frank said with a sigh. He pointed out a maid wearing a long sleeved white top, long black slacks and non-slip soled dress shoes. "Do you see her? When I lived here, the maids wore maid uniforms. They had the ruffled skirts and the high heels and all of that."

"It sounds a little misogynistic," said Chloe.

"No," responded Frank, "it was... Well, yeah. I guess maybe it was. It's what I grew up with, though. I didn't know another way. I mean, I guess this is ok. The place does look a lot cleaner than it was when I flew Ree over here."

"Welcome to the 21st Century, Buck Rogers," Chloe said with a dazzling smile.

=================================

Marie and Jayne were on the ground floor when Gail and Beth arrived. Marie recognized Gail right away. Gail was six feet tall and had toned arms. She was fairly intimidating the first time you saw her. The last time Marie saw Gail, which was also the first time, Gail's blonde hair had been in a ponytail. It was down this evening and was just past her shoulders. Gail wore a sleeveless red top and jeans with sneakers. She was casual but lovely. She had her overnight bag slung over her shoulder. The woman next to Gail was a knockout. Beth was about Jayne's height, 5'10" or so. She was only two inches shorter than Gail but looked far less intimidating. Beth was Hispanic. She wore her curvy body well. Her ebony tresses had red streaks and flowed down to her elbows. Beth wore a powder blue peasant top with a long navy blue skirt. She wore sandals and seemed to walk on a cloud, her movements were so graceful.

Marie introduced Jayne as her Chief of Staff and Gail introduced Beth as her fiancé. They all walked to the Sitting Room. Marie took her customary seat on the sofa facing the beach. Jayne asked their guests if they wanted anything to drink. Beth asked for a white wine and Gail asked for one as well. Jayne walked out the Sitting Room door to where the hot tub from Lindenhurst had been placed. She pulled a Pinot Grigio out of the wine fridge and took a corkscrew out of a utility drawer by the tub. She poured four glasses of wine and served the other women before herself. Beth and Gail sat down in chairs that faced Marie. Jenn and Liz entered the Sitting Room followed soon thereafter by Frank and Chloe. Jayne fetched more glasses and pulled another Pinot out of the fridge. Chloe hugged Beth and Gail before introducing Beth to Frank.

The bell rang and Marie and Jayne went to the door to greet Holly and John. Holly gave a big hug to Marie and told her how fabulous the estate looked. Marie thanked her and introduced the Sullivans to Jayne. Marie caught Holly staring at Jayne's chest as she led her guests to the Sitting Room. Marie smiled at that, thinking that some things never change. Chloe gave Holly a bear hug when the young judge entered the room. Marie announced to the newcomers, and Frank, the "tradition" of helping out the kitchen staff and having them join in the dinner. Frank was the only one who seemed put off by the idea of this. He felt Chloe's hand on his back and wiped the frown off his face. He nodded to his buddy. He silently agreed to keep an open mind.

Frank admitted to himself that the kitchen staff did look more professional in the new uniforms. Marie, he saw, looked very happy helping out in the kitchen. Wasn't her happiness the whole point? His father, truth be told, was a dick. Why shouldn't the way he did things be abolished? This was the happiest he had seen Marie in a very long time and her happiness was infectious. Everyone else seemed to be having fun in the kitchen. Frank got the chip off his shoulder and helped wash and chop vegetables.

Wine glasses were refilled as the food took its time to cook. There was a merry atmosphere in the kitchen. Marie was laughing and those who knew her well were glad to see it. Shortly before the head chef declared the food ready to be consumed, Marie got the guests to form a line to the Dining Room. They acted as a fire brigade and passed along dishes and utensils until the long table was set.

Chloe covertly kept an eye on Frank. By the time they sat down to eat, he seemed much more relaxed. He even had a cook sitting to his left. He'd apparently gotten the stick out of his ass. Chloe was happy to see it. Three more bottles of Pinot were emptied before all of the food was consumed. It was a very jolly crowd. Chloe asked Beth if they'd picked out a place to be married yet.

"Oh," replied Beth, "we're getting married in Judge Sullivan's chambers at the courthouse, of course."

Chloe wrinkled her nose and said, "Really? It's a shame you guys can't get married at a place like this."

"That is a shame," agreed Marie. "When's the wedding?"

"Um, soon, actually," said Gail. "Why?"

Marie asked, "Would you ladies be ok with having your wedding here two weeks from tomorrow? We have a lovely ballroom."

Beth looked very excited at the idea. Gail shrugged her shoulders.

"We'd hate to impose," said Gail.

"What do you mean 'impose'? I've offered my house to you. It would be a bigger imposition if you refused my friendly gesture."

"You're absolutely right," said Beth. "Would we have the ceremony and the reception in the ballroom?"

"Oh, no. Of course not," said Marie with a grin. "Follow me, ladies. Holls, you come, too."

Gail, Beth and Holly picked up their wine glasses and followed Marie as she led them through the Sitting Room and out to the beach. Jayne then led everyone to pick up their plates and head to the kitchen for clean up. Jayne stacked the plates and utensils left by Marie and her three guests and rinsed them off in the sink. The clean up chores were split up and the kitchen was immaculate before the small tour was back from the beach. Jayne led everyone, including the kitchen staff, to the Living Room. They had all found a comfortable seat for themselves when Marie, Holly, Gail and Beth returned.

Marie asked Beth, "So, what do you think?"

"¡Que rico!" Beth replied excitedly.

John Sullivan, of course, tried to suggest Twister as the game to play.

"Dude," sniped Chloe, "would you give that shit a rest, already?"

Marie counted 16 people and suggested they break into groups of eight to play Pictionary. Marie and Jenn were chosen as team captains and they quickly picked their teams. Jenn had Chloe, Gail, Beth, Liz and three of the kitchen staff on her team. Marie had Jayne, Holly, John, Frank and the other three members of the kitchen staff on her team.