The Happiest of Endings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bb1212
bb1212
866 Followers

"My God." Moaned David feeling both relief and disappointment that it was suddenly over. His legs were trembling as Jade clung to him and he tried not to crush Julie under their combined weight.

"That was so intense." Said Julie with an air of wonder in her voice.

Jade groaned and slipped out of David's ass and then folded slowly onto the floor gasping for breath. David and then Julie followed her and soon there were three sweaty and exhausted people lying on the carpet just holding each other and panting as they came down from the incredible sexual high.

The room would smell of sex for days.

David knew he should be concerned. He had sucked two cocks, something he had never intended or thought he would do. He had been fucked up the ass by the same two cocks; also something that he would never have believed could happen. He had had fucked a woman who had a cock, also previously something he would have said was impossible and the cum dribbling from his stretched and sore ass let him know that Jade had not used a condom, something that should have terrified him.

He was thoroughly exhausted, drained and aching, but then something dawned on him and he slowly smiled.

His tension was totally gone, and he was relaxed and calm.

The minutes passed with their ragged breathing becoming more normal and their heart rates slowing too.

"Same time next week?" Whispered Julie eventually in her irresistibly husky and so very sexy voice.

"My turn first." Said Jade quietly.

David's cock tried to twitch, but soon gave up, exhausted.

"Well..."

bb1212
bb1212
866 Followers