The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Thanks," Jake said. "My turn." He quickly guided the car to the side of the road and hopped out. He and Roy switched places and a minute later, they were back on the road, Roy behind the while and Cori once again mounted on top of a cock. Jake's was a little larger, almost as thick but nearly two inches longer. He was strong and showed it off by lifting Cori until only the head of his cock was inside her, then spinning her halfway around so she faced him.

"Spin cycle!" Roy laughed. "Spin that bitch like a top. Make that pussy dance for you."

After a few hard cock strokes and a couple tugs on her tits, Jake spun her again so that she was facing away from him. Cori's long, flexible legs quickly bent and swung around his torso to accommodate the spins, making it a fairly smooth transition each time. He continued to bounce her up and down as he spun her around on his cock, enjoying the various views of her body that this constant motion afforded. He wasn't able to last particularly long either and soon spewed his load all over her ass and back.

"Whew!" Jake said, admiring his work splattered across Cori's golden tanned skin. "I needed that! Next time, you little bitch, I'll be able to fuck you real good."

"Me fuck you long time!" Roy chortled.

"Might even make you cum," Jake said. "Bet a guy's never made you cum before, huh?"

"No," Cori said, lying but telling them what she knew they wanted to hear. "Do you think you can do it?"

"Fuck yeah," Jake said. "I'll have that pussy of yours whistling a tune by the time I'm done playing it. This is your lucky day. You're going to get fucked better than you ever have before. You liked my big cock, didn't you?"

"Yes," Cori said meekly. "Is that bad?"

"Very," Roy said lustily. "You're very bad. Very naughty. But you like being a naughty whore, don't you? I bet you can't wait for me to fuck your ass or to swallow my cum, can you? I bet you masturbate every night dreaming of guys like us. Well, you're dream has come true, babe. Hard cock day and night. You'll be a nympho slut by the time we get to San Diego. You'll be needing cock all the time and you can thank us."

"Thank you," Cori said. "I do like being... naughty. My step-dad would be so ashamed. Please don't tell him when we get there."

"Now why would we go and tell someone something that is obvious to everyone but you?" Jake said, a little too cruelly, Cori thought. "Anyone can tell just be looking at your body, looking at how you dress that you're a slutty little whore."

Ben, John and Ty would never have said anything so mean to her. Sure, they called her a slut and a whore from time to time, but that was either joking or in the heat of the moment when dirty talk was just another way to enhance the experience. Cori was realizing just how much those guys had protected her and how unique their respect and appreciation of her was. They used her for their pleasure, but it was never cruel or demeaning -- except for Chad, but that was a different story. Chad would have fit in well with these guys, Cori thought, a chilling notion that sent a shiver up her spine. Chad had abducted and abused her shortly before her departure from Georgia and it had been a harrowing, nearly deadly encounter. She still couldn't tell if these guys were to be feared or not, but she wasn't taking any chances. She was going to play along as best she could and try to keep them happy.

They let her sit naked between them for the next hour or so. They randomly played with her tits and pussy while the cum dried all over her body. It was getting dark and Cori wondered if they would stop soon. She needed to pee, was hungry and wanted to sleep.

"We're getting low on gas," Roy announced. "Better stop soon." A few miles later, they found an exit with a lone gas station. The bright lights from the station shown out brilliantly through the late evening gloom. They pulled up to the pump and Cori asked if she could get dressed and go to the restroom.

"Tank top and thong only," Jake declared.

"But..." Cori started to protest.

"Shut up," Jake spat interrupted. "There's no one around except the clerk. He probably makes $5 an hour, so I think he deserves a little show for the trouble, don't you? Quit acting like you don't like showing off that little ass of yours. Keep complaining and I'll make you go in naked and fuck the clerk."

"OK," Cori said. "No shorts, just the thong."

"I thought you'd see it my way," Jake nodded. Just then, a car pulled up to the pump next to them and a young guy, probably in his late teens, stepped out. Jake had an idea. "Before you pee, pump the gas and wash the windshield."

"What?"

"You heard me. Pump the gas and clean the windshield. If you're not going to pay for the gas, the least you can do is put it in the fucking truck."

"Of course," Cori nodded, climbing over him and hopping down out of the truck. The jump made her tits bounce and the guy in the car immediately took notice. He glanced at Roy and Jake, who smiled and nodded, letting him know it was OK to look all he wanted.

Cori walked around the truck, her heels clicking on the pavement, her ass shaking brazenly, both cheeks bare and separated by that tiny thong. She smiled at the guy and said hello, making no effort to conceal herself. This wasn't all that uncomfortable for Cori. She had long ago lost any inhibitions related to walking around in skimpy clothes, having done it all the time at the shop and all around town.

She grabbed the handle and started pumping the gas, letting the pump run while she retrieved the squeegee for the windshield. The big truck was wide and high off the ground, making it difficult for her to reach. She had to stretch as far as she could, bending over the hood in her heels. Using one hand to balance and the other to clean the windshield, she could do nothing about the thong creeping up between her pussy lips. She could do nothing to hide the dried cum on her back now glistening in the pale light. She could do nothing about her nipples hardening and poking through her tank top. Her body was her best asset and her own worst enemy.

The guy in the car had stopped even pretending to look away and now stood just a few feet away, staring at her openly displayed pussy. Jake and Roy were both out of the truck, also admiring the great view.

"You know, my windshield is pretty dirty too," the guy said.

"Really? Cori'd be glad to clean it for you," Jake said.

"Sure," Cori nodded. "I'm just finished here anyway." She walked toward the car, squeegee in hand, conscious of all eyes on her swaying ass and jiggling tits.

"Hold on," Jake said, stopping her in her tracks. "I think there's a better way for you to do that. Bend over."

He took the squeegee from her as she bent over. Roy quickly pulled her thong down and Jake handed the squeegee to their lucky new friend. "I think that handle would just about fit, don't you?"

The guy understood immediately and grinned. "Absolutely."

Roy pulled Cori's pussy lips apart while the stranger dipped the squeegee handle in the bucket of washer fluid, then aimed the dripping rubber shaft between her legs. Cori grunted as the thick, stiff handle entered her, but Roy held her steady until a good five or six inches was lodged securely in her tight hole. Jake and Roy lifted Cori onto the hood of the car and she knelt with her ass pointing toward the windshield. They stood on both sides of the car, watching her while the stranger got in his car and watched the action from the driver's seat.

"Wash it good, up and down, side to side," Jake instructed. Cori shook her little ass and hips, humping and thrusting in all directions, doing her best to cover the windshield. She kicked off her heels and turned onto her back, spreading her legs and humping toward the guy's face as she pushed the squeegee to the top of the windshield. Jake and Roy grabbed both feet and spread her legs so that she was doing the splits across the hood.

Cori felt like an x-rated Tawny Kittaen in that Whitesnake video, bumping and writhing on the guy's car. She squeezed her pussy hard around the rubber shaft, partly to make sure it didn't fall out and partly to make sure that she didn't accidentally shove it in further.

"You missed a spot over here," Roy chided, pointing to a perfectly clean place in the lower corner. "It's going to take a little bit of elbow ... I mean, pussy grease to get it clean." Cori shifted her hips to apply the squeegee to the indicated spot and started thrusting her hips, pushing the squeegee against the windshield. "Harder," Roy demanded. She arched her back until the only points of contact with the car were the back of her head and her as she stuck her tits out and thrust her crotch lewdly.

She closed her eyes and grinded as hard as she could. She heard everyone cheering and kept it up until, suddenly, she felt water being dumped on her head. She stopped and looked up. There was a fourth man -- clearly the store clerk with his uniform and name tag -- standing next to her, dumping bottles of water over her head and chest, soaking her thin white tank top.

When he had joined the party, Cori wasn't exactly sure, but clearly he was a welcome addition by the guys, who all picked up bottles of water and started dumping them on her. Jake grabbed the squeegee, mercifully pulling it out of her and tossing it aside. She lay back on the hood of the car, spread eagle as they doused her water. Her tank top was useless at this point, soaked and thin and transparent, it clung to her dark nipples like Saran wrap.

"Water bath now, cum bath later!" Jake shouted. He grabbed her shirt and tore it over her head, then pulled her off the hood. "Now, look what you've done to this nice guy's car," he scolded her. "You got it all wet. Don't you think the least you can do is dry it off?"

"Of course," Cori said. "I'm sorry." She got some paper towels and turned to dry off the car, assuming they wanted her to bend and stretch again.

"Hold on," the clerk said suddenly. "I have something that will work better." For a middle-aged man at least 50 pounds overweight, he moved quickly, jogging inside the store and promptly returning with a roll of duct tape and some sham cloths.

Jake got it immediately and they quickly placed a sham over each breast, securing them both with wide bands of duct tape. They cut another sham into three small pieces, putting one each on her ass cheeks and over her pussy.

"Well, what are you waiting for," Jake demanded. "Start drying it off."

Cori hopped back onto to the hood of the car, laying down to press her tits against the hood. She slid and squirmed and twisted all over the car, doing her best to dry it with the few small scraps of fabric strapped to her body.

"Hey, you're going to scratch it all up," the driver said, pissing Cori off. Who did he think he was? First, he wanted her to do all this and now he was worried about his fucking paint job? "Lay still, slut. Let's do this right. Spread your arms and legs."

Cori lay flat on the hood, spreading her arms and legs as best she could from corner to corner. The guys then took up positions at each corner, each grabbing the wrist or ankle nearest to them. Then, working in unison, they slid her back and forth, up and down on the hood, pushing and pulling at her, each eyeing the deliciously perfect body displayed before them. They were all hard, ready to fuck her, determined to make her wear their cum. Cori's smooth, wet skin glistened in the light as she slid easily over the hood, her rubbery nipples putting up the only real resistance as they kept getting caught in the seems of the hood.

Cori had no control right now. She was at their mercy. They tossed her around like a rag doll, sliding her from one corner to the other. Soon, they started getting more aggressive, slapping her ass or groping her crotch. They flipped her onto her back and tore off all the shams, leaving her wet and naked.

The driver pulled his cock out and started stroking it. Just masturbate on me, Cori thought. No gang bang, please.

"We can't do this here," the clerk said. "It's always slow here, but still, someone else could come by. And once I get started, I don't want to have to stop."

"Where then?" Jake demanded.

"Behind the counter. It's enclosed in glass with a door. We can put her behind there. If anyone comes, we just keep her on the floor out of sight."

"Sounds good," Jake said. "Let's go."

He grabbed Cori's wrist and dragged her toward the store when they all were stopped in their tracks by flashing lights. Thank god, Cori thought. Sure enough, it was a deputy sheriff speeding toward them. He saw Cori and it was too late to run.

"What's going on, Howard?" the sheriff's deputy said to the clerk as he jumped out of the car and started toward Cori, his gun drawn.

"Nothing, Thomas," Howard said, holding out his palms. "We were just having a little fun with this nice young lady. She needed to go to the bathroom, so we were showing her the way. Just being gentlemen."

"Gentlemen, right," Deputy Thomas Vere said. "Looks to me like a gang rape in progress."

"You can't rape the willing," Jake said.

"Are you saying she willingly is doing this?"

"Yes, officer," Jake said. "I apologize for the indecent conduct, but she's a bit of an exhibitionist and, well, frankly a nymphomaniac. We were driving along and all the sudden she started screaming about how she wanted to be gang banged. Call me weak, but I find it hard to say no to her."

"I can understand that," the deputy said, taking in a good eyeful of Cori's gorgeous, naked, wet body. "Ma'am, is this all true?"

Cori didn't answer immediately. Her mind was racing. She didn't know if she could trust him or not. Tell him the truth and what would happen? If he joined in, it would be worse. They might kill her for telling on them. Lie and say it was all true and he might just let them have their way. She took a chance and blurted out, "No, they made me do all this. My car broke down and they picked me up and made me fuck them. And they were taking me inside to rape me. Please help me."

"You lying bitch," Jake spat.

"Let her go," the deputy said, pointing his gun at Jake. Yes! Cori thought. Jake let go and she ran to her rescuer.

"Grab your things and get in the car," he told her, "I'm going to get you out of here."

Cori ran to the truck, grabbed her bags and threw them in the squad car. She put her heels and thong and soaked tank top back on and jumped in the car. "Good night, gentlemen," the deputy said, dropping his gun and getting in the car.

"Aren't you going to arrest them?" Cori said.

"Now, I know those guys," the deputy said. "While I believe they might have been taking advantage of you, I don't know the whole story. And I'm not going to ruin their lives with some wish-washy rape charge. You're safe in here, you'll never see them again, no harm done. Why make it worse with arrests and trials?"

"Because they hurt me and they might hurt someone else," Cori demanded.

"You don't look hurt to me," the deputy said. "You look fine. Mighty fine."

"Fine, whatever," Cori said, disgusted. "Look, there's a rest stop. Can we please stop? I have to pee and I want to put on some dry clothes."

"Sure thing, miss," the deputy said. He pulled into the rest stop which had just two semis and one other car sitting in the parking lot. She jumped out and grabbed one of her bags, scampering to the bathroom.

Cori's mind was racing. She was mad at the deputy for not arresting them, but so thankful to have been rescued. He'd take her somewhere safe and tomorrow she could arrange for another car or flight and be back on track.

She dried and cleaned herself off quickly, then dug around in her bag for a new outfit. She wanted something not too revealing, but that simply wasn't possible. She settled for a a pink thong, a pair of tiny white-with-pink-trim terry cloth shorts that left several inches of thong visible at the top of her ass crack and several inches of butt cheek exposed on the bottom. Across the ass the words "Hard Body" had been stitched on in pink letters, a personalized gift from John, Cori remembered. On top, she wore a matching white-with-pink-trim terry cloth tube top. It was only about three inches wide, so several inches of the tops and bottoms of her breasts were visible. The tube top was so tight that it stretched across her tits, her nipples acting like tent posts as it went from one to the other without making any skin contact in between.

Cori knew this was a skimpy outfit, but she dressed like this every day -- and usually skimpier -- she really didn't think much about it sending a bad message. She thought it was cute and showed off her body nicely. Her pink heels were a nice complement, too.

But what Cori thought was cute and borderline acceptable, the deputy found downright slutty and incredibly sexy. His eyes popped and jaw dropped as she came walking back toward the car. Anyone watching would have assumed he had arrested a hooker. A very hot, high-priced one. He had been attracted to her before, of course, with her dark wet skin and amazing curves, but then he viewed her with sympathy, as a victim. Now, she was guilty of being sinfully hot.

"Better?" he said, trying to maintain his professional distance.

"Yes, thank you so much," Cori said. "I feel so much better now."

They got in the car and got back on the highway. "So, can you just take me to a hotel or something?" Cori asked. "I'll stay there tonight, then rent a car or get a new flight tomorrow."

"Sure," the deputy said. "It's about 10 miles to the next town. There's not much there, but there is a little motel with a diner in it. You can stay there."

"That will be perfect," Cori said.

"So, is this how you always dress?" the deputy asked.

"Well, I guess so. Why, what do you mean?" Cori asked.

"It's a little suggestive don't you think? I mean, if I saw you on the side of the road, dressed like that, I'd probably think you were looking for some action too."

"Well, this is just how I dress," Cori said. "It's not illegal."

"It makes it hard to believe you're a victim," the deputy said.

"But I am a victim!" Cori demanded.

"Really?" the deputy said. "Suppose I said I had an uncle who owns a private jet. Suppose I said he could fly you to San Diego tomorrow. Suppose I said you could stay at my house tonight, free. And suppose I said all you had to do to get all that was to let me have a little fun."

"You can't do all that," Cori said.

"Yes, I can," the deputy said. "So, what do you say? Are you such a prude that you turn down the answer to all your problems because you want to stick to your high morals? Or are you really a slutty nympho at heart, willing to trade your body for whatever you need or want? I know which way I'm betting. What do you say?"

"I don't know," Cori said. "I'm not a slut."

"All evidence to the contrary," the deputy sneered. "Look, I can drop you off and leave you on your own if that's what you want. I'm not going to beg you for it and I'm not going to rape you. Either way, it's your choice."

"A favor for a favor, huh?" Cori asked, thinking about the expense of a hotel and another car or flight. "No rough stuff?"

"Depends on what you consider rough, I suppose. I make no promises except that you won't be harmed and I will have you in San Diego by this time tomorrow. But this is a huge favor I'm offering, so don't think flashing a little T&A and giving me a handjob is going to be enough. I'll get my money's worth."

"I understand," Cori said, biting her lip. "It's a fair offer. I just don't know."

"Well, decide quick," the deputy said. "The motel is right over there. My house is about a five miles on down the road. Either way, it's time to make a choice."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers