The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Your uncle will fly me for free?"

"I didn't say that. But I think he'd probably wave the charges for the same kind of deal."

"Fuck you tonight and him tomorrow and I'm there. No money?"

"That's right."

"OK," Cori said shrugging her shoulders, resigned to her fate. "I'll do it."

"Great!" the deputy said. He picked up his radio and told them he was sick and going home for the night. Then he flipped on the lights and siren and covered the last five miles at nearly 100 miles per hour.

Five minutes later and for the next 10 hours, Cori was handcuffed to the bed as the deputy alternated between fucking her ass, her pussy and her mouth. He didn't hurt her, but he was rough at times, jamming his cock forcefully down her throat or lifting her off the bed with his thrusts as he slammed her ass. He was fucking this babe, not making love to her. His aim was to milk as much pleasure from her as he could in the limited time he had her. In between sessions, he gave her water and fruit and treated her well.

Around 8 a.m., the deputy rolled off her and picked up the phone. He explained the situation to his uncle, who readily agreed based on the deputy's strong recommendations that she was worth the time and expense. Of course, to his rich oil-tycoon uncle, no expense was too great. If it only cost a quick jaunt in his luxury private jet to have some uninhibited sex with a babe less than half his age, well, that was a no-brainer.

The deputy fucked her again, spraying his cum across her face for the third time, then told her it was time to get ready to go. "Can I take a shower, please?" Cori asked.

"Sorry, no time," he said. "Just put your clothes back on, you look fine."

Cori put the terry cloth outfit back on, aware of the cum sticking to not only her face, but also the inside of her thighs, her ass cheeks, her bare belly and her tits. The deputy had been very thorough, to say the least. The terry cloth clung to those sticky spots as if held there by glue. She knew the dried cum had to be visible on her face as well. She wasn't uncomfortable wearing cum at all -- she'd done it many times -- but she wondered what others thought of her when they saw it. Did they realize what it was? Did they think she was a whore? Well, if I'm a whore, at least I'm getting paid well for it, she thought as the deputy dropped her off at his uncle's private runway.

The older man was gray-haired and distinguished, waiting patiently for his prize to arrive. He was in his late 50s, but thanks to his immense wealth and the personal training that afforded, he was in great shape. He often dated gold-digging, starstruck girls Cori's age or a little older and had little trouble keeping up with them most of the time. He did keep some pills handy for those all-night sessions and, after hearing his nephew's description of Cori, had popped one in preparation for her.

He was delighted when she stepped out of the car, her long legs and big, perky tits instantly drawing his cock's undivided attention. He noticed the cum on her face and chided his nephew, "Is that any way to treat a lady?"

"No sir."

"No sir is right," he laughed, "You cum on her face EVERY time, not just once or twice!'

"That's right," the deputy laughed. "I spilled a bunch on her tits and ass, but you're right, it looks best on her face."

"Kids," the old man, said shaking his head and looking at Cori, "they just learn the hard way, don't they?"

"Yes, sir."

"So, you and old Mr. Dennis are going to have some fun," the old man said. "Don't worry, Cori, I treat my women with respect."

"Thank you, sir," Cori said, "Your nephew did as well."

"Good," he said, "I'm glad to hear that. Just because you're a hot little slut with a body to kill for doesn't mean we shouldn't be civil, right? I mean, it takes a real man to be a gentlemen with your cock down some bitch's throat. And I assure you that I'm a real man."

"I can see that," Cori said, nodding toward his bulging crotch.

"Kind of makes your mouth water, doesn't it?" he said with a gleam in his eye.

"Yes, sir!" Cori giggled. The guy was kind of funny. If she was going to suck his cock anyway, might as well have some fun with it.

"Well, I know you're anxious to get to your step-father and I'm anxious to get to your sweet little pussy, so let's get going, shall we?" He motioned for her to go up the steps to get in the jet and he followed closely behind, his nose practically in her crotch the whole way. Cori couldn't believe it when she got to the top of the steps where the pilot and a flight attendant greeted her with an indifference that hinted they had seen her type board with the old man before. Cori was taken aback by the luxury of the private jet. It looked like more like a VIP room at some exclusive club than a jet. It had big, plush leather seats, a leather couch, a bar and subtle lighting that gave it the feel of a plush den.

"Wow," was all Cori could say.

"Wow," the old man repeated, though he wasn't looking at the furniture. His eyes were fixed squarely on Cori's perfect ass. "Hard body is right!" He was reading the words on her ass. The pilot subtly nodded his agreement and the flight attendant just rolled her eyes and smiled.

The pilot said they'd be ready to go in five minutes and the flight attendant brought them both a glass of wine. Cori took a few sips while the old man fondled her breasts, then felt between her thighs.

"I've had many a pretty young lady on board this jet," he said, "but none prettier than you. You're stunning."

"Thank you, sir."

"Normally, I'd like to talk to you a bit and get to know you a little, but we don't have much time and, frankly, I don't care about any of that other stuff. I want to fuck your brains out, you little slut. I may be old, but when I get going, I can still bang it pretty good. So, why don't you just slip off those little shorts and we'll get down to business."

Cori stood up and bent over at the waist as she gave her hips a little wiggle and tugged the shorts down her long legs. "Thong too?" she asked. "Hell yes!" The thong followed the same tantalizing path down those legs, with the old man's eyes darting from them up to the tasty little pussy that now stared at him with those thick, chewable lips just inches from his mouth.

He didn't enjoy the view for long, choosing instead to pull her back onto his lap, stabbing his cock into her juicy twat as she rode him, reverse cowgirl style. He reached around yanked her tube top down and grabbing two handfuls of big, firm tits.

"We're going to hit some turbulence here," the captain announced.

"Yes!" the man grunted. "Good work, Johnny. Keep hitting that turbulence. I'll keep hitting this."

Indeed, the turbulence added a bit of excitement as Cori jiggled and bounced on top of him, thrown from side to side and up and down as the jet powered through the rough air. She flopped around like a rag doll and the old man just held on for the ride of his life, his cock dancing and prancing in that most-perfect of pussies, holding back his rush of cum as long as he could. When he could wait no longer, he proved true to his word by pushing her to the floor and splattering her face with his thick, yellowish wad.

Thanks to the drugs and the kind of inspiration only a 22-year-old busty blonde can provide, he managed to get it up two more times, staking claims to her mouth and ass before dumping two more loads on her face. Unlike his nephew, however, he was a bit more of a gentleman.

"You may wash up now," the old man said as they prepared to land. "You should look nice for your step-father. I hope he gets better. Here's my card. If you ever need a ride, please don't hesitate to call me. Unlike my cock, my rates don't go up."

"Thank you, sir," Cori said. "You and your nephew saved me. I can't thank you enough."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers