The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

She finished cutting his hair and quickly cleaned up the mess. "Would you like a bath or shower before you go to bed?" Cori asked.

"Yeah, I think a bath would feel good," Norm said. "Are you sure you don't mind?"

"Of course not," Cori smiled. Norm smiled too, then tried not to think about it, quietly willing his cock to lay back down, which it reluctantly did.

Cori went to run the water while Norm did what he could to disrobe. Using his one good arm, he managed to pull his shirt off, but he was struggling with his shorts, working them down slowly. Cori saw his difficulty and quickly moved in to help, tugging his shorts and underwear down, careful not to look at his cock. She helped him scoot out of the chair and onto the edge of the tub and together they lowered him into the warm water.

Anyone watching the two of them would have laughed. Cori was obviously trying not to look at her step-father's penis for fear of embarrassing him in an already awkward situation and he was trying not to look at her tits, which were so tantalizingly close to his face, for fear of making her uncomfortable with an erection. Despite their virtuous efforts, it was a losing battle.

Cori washed his hair, pouring water over his head with a pitcher. As she did, the water splashed, gradually drenching her terry cloth top. By the time she was done, it was soaked and virtually transparent, the fabric heavy now and slipping down her firm breasts. Norm avoided the delicious site at first, but chose to steal a glance when she reached up to turn on some more hot water to warm up the bath. He was stunned at what he saw, her wet tits overpowering that poor little top, threatening to rip it to shreds. His cock lurched and it was all over. Moments later, his cock sprang to life.

With the bubbles in the water and her own avoiding gaze, Cori didn't notice the erection until she began bathing him.

"I can probably do some of this," Norm protested, reaching for the wash cloth.

"Nonsense," Cori said. "You need to relax. Let me do this. Remember, the doctor said lots of rest and low stress. You'll do your rehab exercises to get stronger, but bathing yourself isn't one of them."

She ran the wash cloth over his chest, then leaned him back against the tub as she ran the cloth under the water between his legs. She intended to casually wipe over the area and draw as little attention to it as possible. But she couldn't help but pause when she felt the firm shaft against her wrist. She consciously avoided his gaze and wrapped the cloth around his cock, intending to clean it while acting as if all were normal. As she rubbed it, though, she felt it jerk in her hand and she wondered how long it had been since he'd had sex. He had that erection earlier when she woke him up, too. Maybe he needed a release. Poor man, she thought.

"Kitten, I'm..." Norm started to apologize, but she looked at him and put her fingers to her lips, quieting him.

"It's OK," she said softly. "Let me help you. Just relax."

Norm told himself he shouldn't be doing this, but his cock clearly had other ideas and, apparently, his step-daughter did as well. Two votes to one, he thought. He settled back, allowing himself to gaze openly at Cori's tits now, concentrating on those impressive orbs, trying to will the top to fall off with his mind.

While the top clung stubbornly, molded to her nipples, it was ample visual stimulation when combined with the work of Cori's talented fingers. Her dainty hands were soft but surprisingly strong and tugged with just the right amount of force and a moderate pace. She gazed into his eyes, but his remained locked on her tits. She thought he was ashamed to look at her. That was partly true, but mostly he just wanted to see that amazing rack.

She discarded the wash cloth and reached under the water with her soft, wet hands, letting the soapy water serve as a lubricant while she stroked her step-dad's cock. She was impressed by it, she had to admit. It wasn't overly large -- probably about six inches, she guessed, an average size -- but it was very solid and thicker than most cocks. She wouldn't have expected such a solid hard-on given his age and current condition.

The splashing water was a bit of a barrier, so Cori let a bit of the water out of the tub until the top of his cock was protruding from the water. Then she resumed stroking his cock with one hand and began stroking his balls with the other. She used long, firm strokes that told Norm she had either done this before or was just a natural. Either way, it was terrific. Her fingers practically danced across his veiny shaft, stimulating the head and teasing his balls.

The whole thing took only a few minutes as Norm didn't even attempt to stop the inevitable. His cock erupted with the force of man half his age, directing several long, ropey jets of thick white cum directly at his step-daughter's chest. The first blast landed just above her tits, quickly leaking down her chest between her cleavage. One by one, the remaining globs splattered against her already soaked top as he grunted and groaned from the sheer pleasure of release.

Cori kept stroking, never pausing to wipe the cum off her chest or acting like she was anxious to stop. Norm looked at her and she responded with a beautiful, genuine smile. She was a giving person and she wanted to help her step-dad. Whether it was making him dinner, bathing him or jacking him off, if it helped him, that made her happy. She truly believed it was better to give than receive and giving him such pleasure made her day.

"I'm so sorry, Kitten," Norm said, looking down and shaking his head even as she milked the remaining few drops from his softening cock.

"Don't apologize!" Cori exclaimed, acting shocked that he would even think such a thing. "You're a man. It's completely natural. Nothing to be ashamed of at all."

"But you're my step-daughter," he said.

"So?" she said. "It's not like we had sex. Besides, we're not blood relatives anyway. There's nothing wrong with what we just did. You needed it and I'm just glad I was able to help. How long's it been since you've had sex?"

"I don't know," he said, chuckling. "Years."

"Really?"

"Oh yeah," he said. "Pretty pathetic, huh?"

"No," Cori said. "Not at all. You just deserve so much more than my mom ever gave you. I'm so sorry you had to go through all that. Maybe when you start feeling better, we can find you someone new."

"Yeah, right," he said. "I'm a little old for that."

"Old," Cori said, playfully splashing him with water. "You're just getting started. We'll find you one of those hot little beach bunnies and we'll see how old you feel. You'll wear her out, old man!"

Norm couldn't believe it. He had just lusted after his step-daughter, cum on her tits and somehow, she managed to not only make him feeling guilty, but actually feel better about himself. What an amazing girl Cori was.

She helped him out of the tub and into some boxers to sleep in. Now, they neither one were as shy about touching and looking. Norm still didn't feel it was appropriate to make an advance on her, but he wasn't so shy about looking at her tits or staring at her ass. He studied the cum that had collected in a pool atop the valley of her cleavage and noted where his other cum blasts were beginning to stain her top. He couldn't believe she was so oblivious to the sticky substance on her. Most women would have frantically washed it off, then thrown the top in the washer, cursing that he had ruined it.

"Hard body," he said, noting the words on the back of her shorts. "Do they sell clothing at that shop you work at?"

"No," Cori smiled. "One of the guys bought me this outfit as a gift. I probably shouldn't be wearing this. It's a little revealing. It's my fault you got all excited. I'm so sorry. I'm going to buy some new clothes as soon as I get a chance."

"No, no," Norm said a little too quickly. "It's not your fault at all. I love this outfit. You look so cute. Don't waste your money on new clothes. Sorry to say, but we'll probably need it for something else. I'm sure whatever you brought with you will be fine."

"I don't know," Cori said, suddenly feeling like opening up to him. "I have some pretty, um, revealing stuff. It's just that, well, the guys at the shop liked it. It seemed like it was good for business and morale and I really didn't mind. Most of the guys appreciated it and were, you know, nice about it."

Norm was angry at first. A bunch of men ogling and taking advantage of his sweet step-daughter pissed him off. Not that he could blame them, though. They certainly had good taste.

Sensing his anger, Cori soothed him, "It was my decision, Pap. They never forced me to do anything I didn't want to. It was a little awkward at first, but once I got used to it, it was fun. They were real gentlemen, Pap, I swear."

"Are you sure, Kitten?"

"Yes," she smiled.

"What kind of things did they make you wear?"

Cori proceeded to tell him how they had a schedule for her and every day was a different outfit -- mini-dress Mondays, tube-top Tuesdays, etc.

"And they paid for all this?"

"Every penny," Cori smiled. "So, the good news is I have plenty of clothes. The bad news is, I don't have hardly anything that would be considered normal attire. I don't want to make you uncomfortable or embarrass you in front of your friends, so let me just take $50 and I'll go to a thrift store and get some sweats and t-shirts and stuff like that. It won't cost much at all."

Norm hadn't thought about his friends reaction to Cori. The thought of parading her around in front of other people should have made him sick, but instead it was making him horny all over again. He absolutely had to make her wear her keep wearing skimpy clothes for him.

"No, Kitten," he protested. "You don't have to apologize for anything. You wear what you want, I don't care what anyone else thinks."

"Are you sure, Pap?"

"Absolutely," he said.

"Thanks, Pap," she said. "Look, I know it's early for you, but I'm still getting used to the time change and I'm exhausted. Do you mind if I go to bed?"

"Not at all," he said. "If you would, just help me get into bed and give me the remote control for my TV. I'll be fine."

Cori helped him in bed, then kissed him gently on the cheek. Once again, he watched her ass sway as she walked out of the room.

Cori was exhausted and went right to bed. She didn't bother to try to find anything to sleep in -- she simply shucked off her clothes and climbed nude under the covers. She thought about her step-dad. She worried about his health and his finances. She felt sad for him and wondered how long it had been since he'd had sex. He'd certainly been aroused by her earlier. She'd have to be more careful. He said she could wear what she wanted, but maybe it would be better if she stuck to her original plan to be less exposed. It was clear now that she was going to be here and she wanted to make sure things didn't get awkward. He was a sweet man who didn't deserve any undue stress.

For his part, Norm was feeling anything but stressed. Cori's arrival had given him a new lease on life, at least for one day. She had jacked him off and man, did she look good doing it. He couldn't wait to see her again. He didn't dare to imagine further sexual encounters with her, but just found himself looking forward to tomorrow for the first time in a long time. In his sleep, his inhibitions faded and he dreamt about various sexual couplings with his gorgeous step-daughter.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12