The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Waters knelt behind her and licked up and down her slit with his long tongue. When he didn't come up for air for about a minute, everyone knew what his review would be. "As good as I've ever tasted," he confirmed, licking his lips. "She's as sweet as she is juicy."

"Well, all I know is her ass is baked," Crisp said, "and I want to squeeze out another wad. So let's flip her over and play with those tits for a while."

Moments later, Cori was back on her back, flat against the chair, her big breasts standing magnificently atop her chest. "Titty-fucking's OK, right," Crisp asked Norm.

"Sure thing," Norm said.

"All right fellas," Crisp said. "We don't have time to stand around and gawk. We'll take turns. You guys get back to work. When I'm done, one of you gets next shot. Let's cover her good, fellas. This sun is hot today."

Crisp sat on her stomach and wrapped her tits around his cock. He poked his rigid throbber forward, pushing through the smooth flesh, his cock sliding easily over her silky, lotion-covered skin. He removed the ball gag and put his hand on top of her head and tilted it down, aiming his cock at her mouth. He pushed just far enough to part her lips and have them wrap around his cock head with every thrust until finally he spurted a load equal in size to his first, splattering her forehead, nose and right cheek.

"Part of her face is done," Crisp said, zipping his pants and going back to work. "Finish it off, Cruz."

Cruz took his place on Cori, also titty-fucking her, playing with her nipples and pulling on the rings until he coated the rest of her face as well as her neck. "Next!" he called.

The others followed, drenching her flat tummy, pussy mound, thighs and even her feet. Out of respect for the next guy, they all avoided her tits. Just in time, a delivery guy showed up with the stripper poles.

"Hey, wanna jack off?" Cho asked him, leading him into the back and showing him Cori's cum-covered body. "She needs some on her tits to keep from getting a sunburn."

"Really?" the guy asked. He was just a kid, probably still in high school or doing a summer college job.

"Really," Cho said.

"Fuck yeah, I'll do it." He straddled the chair and jerked on his cock, just the sight of Cori's amazing body enough to make the chubby youngster hard. When Cho told him he could touch her if he wanted, the kid started jizzing just at the thought of it, spraying a sizable load across her knockers.

"Thanks," Cho said, signing the delivery form, "she needed that."

Norm wanted to add his own load, but even with all the excitement, he wasn't up to it. Nonetheless, she was well-covered, globs of cum hanging from her nipples, the straps running from her tits to her pussy and even off the ends of her toes. The cum, mixed with the oily suntan lotion made for a thick, glossy slick coating all over Cori's body.

The "Cum Slut" sign around her neck couldn't have been more accurate.

About an hour later, Cori started to stir. It was a little earlier than Norm expected, but he had only been guessing anyway. Besides, he was anxious for her to wake up and start interacting with these guys. As fun as it was to see her immobile and unconscious, nothing compared to seeing Cori in motion.

"Guys!" Norm yelled, holding up his hand to get their attention. They put down their tools and looked over at Cori, seeing her arms moving a little, her head turning from one side to the other. Their plaything was waking up. They all circled around her and Norm wheeled up next to her.

"Good morning, Kitten," he said softly into her ear. "Did you have a good cat nap?"

Cori tried to open her eyes, but something seemed to be holding them shut. She heard some chuckling and assumed it was Norm, but then she realized there was more than one voice, coming from more than one direction. She was disoriented and sluggish and felt like she had been asleep for days. Slowly, her mind cleared, but still she couldn't open her eyes. She went to rub them with her hands, but something restrained them just inches from her face. Starting to panic now, she started to move her legs and tried to sit up, but soon felt the restraints holding her back.

Vaguely, she was aware of an odd feeling on her skin. The oil was there, yes, but it felt thick and heavy in spots. Weird. What was going on?

"What...?" she started to ask, in a high-pitched voice that demonstrated her growing anxiety.

"Easy, Kitten," Norm said, nodding toward the guys to keep quiet. "You're fine. Just be quiet and still for a minute and let me explain. You've been so good to me, I wanted to get you a gift. I know you miss your friends in Georgia and that I can't satisfy all your needs, so I brought in some guys you might like.

"They are already here and are building a beautiful deck for us. When they're done, we're going to thank them with a nice cookout."

"Where are they?" Cori asked, her voice even but firm. She considered herself a good sport, but she felt completely out of control and blindsided. "Have they seen me like this? Why am I tied to the chair?"

"I gave you a sleeping pill," Norm said calmly. "I wanted to help you relax. I guess it worked too well and you really fell asleep hard. Anyway, I was afraid you'd be scared by the guys when you woke up and would run away, so I put these chains on you to keep you from hurting yourself. As you can tell, they're not too tight. I didn't want to hurt you.

"The guys are all here and they're looking at you right now," Norm continued. "They were kind enough to help me put some very strong sunscreen on you and have been perfect gentlemen, I assure you."

"Why can't I open my eyes," Cori demanded.

She heard laughter from the men, who no longer tried to quiet themselves since Norm had let the cat out of the bag. "Well," Norm couldn't keep from chuckling himself, "some of that special sunscreen seems to have plastered your eyes shut. Here, I'll undo your wrists and you can wipe it off."

"It's edible, too!" Cruz chimed in, getting a big laugh.

Her arms free, Cori wiped away the sticky goo from her right eye looked at it, blinking slowly as her eyes adjusted to the light. "Recognize that?" Sanders asked. "I think you've seen it before."

Indeed she had. Cori realized it was cum. A big, thick white glob of it. Norm had let them cum on her while she was asleep? What was going on here? What else had they done to her?

"Go ahead and eat it," Norm said. "Like he said, it's edible."

Cori had no clothes to wipe it on and she just wanted to get rid of it, clear her other eye and get out of this chair. So, figuring the fastest way to get rid of it was indeed to lick it off, she stuck her finger in her mouth, instantly recognizing the taste of salty cum.

"I think that was mine," Benson said proudly as the guys all watched her swallow the cum.

"The other one's definitely mine," Crisp said, his authoritative voice commanding attention. "Go ahead, Cori, eat my cum off your other eye too."

Cori complied, filling her mouth with two fingerfuls of Crisp's cum, swallowing it quickly. With her vision finally cleared, Cori looked up at the men surrounding her, feeling naked, vulnerable, used and ... very impressed. Wow, Norm had gone all out to bring in some very attractive men. She didn't appreciate his methods, but she had to admit that her pussy could use a good drilling from one of these guys. But all six? What was Norm thinking?

"Hi guys," Cori said, smiling at them. She looked at her body and saw the tell-tale white globs all over it and understood what had happened. "Uh, thanks, I guess, for the sunscreen."

"You're very welcome, Cori," Crisp said, stepping forward and introducing himself and his men. "It was our honor and duty to help a damsel in distress."

"Thanks," Cori said. "Oh, this deck looks amazing!"

"Glad you like it," Crisp said again. The guys were undoing Cori's chains, helping her to her feet to get a better look at their work. "We've been assured that you would show us your appreciation for our hard work."

Cori glanced at Norm, who just smiled at her, and she began to see his game. He was trying to repay her by giving her a deck and, bless his heart, he didn't feel he could satisfy her needs so he was offering her what amounted to a stud service. She was very impressed by his generosity and caring. Most men would have wanted to keep her to themselves, but not good ol' Norm. He wanted her to be happy and figured some good hard cocks might do the trick. Well, she hardly needed six cocks, but who was she to look a gift horse in the mouth? Especially a well-hung one? If he was willing to do so much for her, the least she could do was play along and appreciate the gift. It would hurt his feelings if she did otherwise.

"Of course I will," Cori grinned, giving a fake innocent pout and putting her finger to her lips. "Whatever did you boys have in mind?"

"I think from the cum all over your body you have a pretty good idea what's on our minds," Crisp said. "The question is, my dear, can you handle it?"

"Um, well, I don't know, but I'll try," Cori said. "What exactly do I have to do?"

"Well, you're going to serve and entertain us during dinner," Norm said, nodding toward the stripper pole. "Then, you're giving private, full-service lap dances to four of these guys. I'm sure you know what I mean by full service." Cori nodded. "Then, Crisp and one of the other guys get one hour to do whatever they want with you while we all watch."

"Wow," Cori said. "Good thing I got so much sleep! So, who's the other guy besides Crisp?"

"Any ideas yet?" Norm asked Crisp.

"They've all worked hard and qualify," Crisp said, "but instead of a drawing, I had something else in mind. How about a little marksmanship competition?"

"Whatever you want is fine with me," Norm said. "But I hope you're not talking about guns."

"No guns, but these weapons are cocked," Crisp said, grabbing his crotch and chuckling. "We assign different point values to parts of her body – anything on the face, including hair, is 5 points, tits, pussy and ass are three and everywhere else is 1. Each different glob or puddle of cum is counting separately. If he hits her twice in the same spot and it all runs together, it only counts as one. So, they have to spray it around to get maximum point value."

"Won't everyone just aim for the face and have the same score?" Norm asked.

"I doubt it," Crisp said, "because they're going to be four feet away from her. They should be able to hit her with at least their first couple shots, but aim and accuracy will be tough, especially with this little bit of breeze we have here. The guy who can cum the most with the longest reach and greatest accuracy will win."

"I like it," Norm said. "Any questions, Cori?"

"No sir," Cori said. "Just tell me where to go."

"Kneel down right there," Crisp said, pointing to the spot where the pool edging met the grass. "We'll measure four feet and that's where the guy has to shoot from. Now, they might need a little help along the way, but once they're ready to fire, they have to step back. If they aren't behind the line in time, it doesn't count."

"We'll have to make sure you're in the same place for each guy," Crisp said. "So I'm going to put a post in the ground here and tie you to it." Cruz helped him dig a quick hole and they put a wood post in the ground. Cori knelt with her back against the post and they secured her arms and legs around it with twine.

Crisp toyed with Cori's nipples for a few minutes, making sure they were fully erect, then measured off four feet from them since they represented the point of her body that was extended out the furthest. He drove another post into the ground to mark the spot. "This is your launching pad, gentlemen," Norm announced. "We'll go in order of age. Benson, that means you're up first."

Benson stepped forward, unzipping his fly and striding right up to Cori. "Suck it a little, if you please," he said politely but firmly. It took Cori's skilled mouth only a few seconds to take him from semi-erect to full on hard-on. He reached down and squeezed her nipples, fondling the rings and safety pins, getting a bird's eye view of her bobbing head flanked by her perfectly formed tits. He put his hand on the back of her head and gave a few hard thrusts deep into her throat. "Yeah, that's good, babe," he said. "Choke on that big thing."

As a very experienced deep-throater, Cori had no trouble handling his average-size cock in her throat, but obliged his demands by pretending to gag a little bit, sputtering and coughing while he rammed his cock into her face. That seemed to be his trigger and he abruptly stepped back, just getting behind the post as his first bolt of semen shot forth from his cock. It was well aimed, seeming to be going right toward her forehead, but it fell at the last minute, landing instead just above her left breast. His next shot nailed her right breast and his third just barely made it, splattering against her thigh. The rest spilled out on the grass.

"7 points," Crisp announced

Cho was next and he wasted little time stepping forward. His cock was already hard when he put it against Cori's lips and told her what to do. "Just suck the head real good," he said softly. "That's it." Cori's lips had encircled the mushroom head of his cock, sucking it in and out of her mouth while her tongue danced across the top and teased the sensitive area on the underside of the head. Most guys wanted to deep throat, it seemed, but Cori always thought this type of blowjob was where her skills were best displayed. Somehow, she was able to sense what guys wanted her to do without being told. She knew when to suck, when to lick, when to suck harder, when to pull the cock out and lick up and down the shaft. It was a gift, really, though hardly one you could put on your résumé.

After a few minutes of her special oral attention, Cho was ready and he stepped back. He held his cock out confidently, stroking it slowly, bending his knees and trying to aim his penis at the right trajectory. Finally, he fired his first shot in a high, long arc that came down right on Cori's nose and spilled across her lips. The next shot followed the same arc, catching her right shoulder. The next one caught the bottom of her left breast and the last shot to make contact landed just below her navel.

"10 points," Crisp said, nodding. "Very impressive." He wiped the cum of Cori's nose and lips with a rag as the tall, slender Waters stepped forward.

His cock was the largest so far, a full 7 inches that he quickly imbedded in Cori's mouth and throat. "Just suck and lick," he said. He fucked her mouth with long, slow strokes, pushing forward until his balls touched her chin, then pulling back until she was kissing his head. She sucked hard as he entered her and then danced her tongue all over his shaft, wrapping it around the veiny flesh or flicking it along the underside of his head as he pulled back. Suck and lick, suck and lick. It was a steady rhythm that Waters maintained for several minutes before he finally announced he was ready and stepped behind the line, pumping his cock like a kid priming one of those super-soaker water guns.

His shots flew straight and hard, the first landing on top of her head, clinging to her blonde hair. The next appeared to be headed for her nose, but a wind gust pushed it aside and it flew past her ear. He hit her pussy with the next shot and her thigh after that for a 9 point total. "Fucking wind," he said disgustedly, knowing he would have had 14 points and the lead.

"There's always some wind with a blowjob," Cho taunted, happy to still be in the lead.

The muscular Cruz was next. His muscles rippling, he pulled out his cock which was very thick and looked every bit as powerful as the rest of his body. True to his aggressive nature, he jabbed his cock into the side of Cori's mouth, switching it from one side to the other, watching his cock push her cheeks out. He pulled his cock out and fed his balls to her. "Put them both in your mouth," he instructed. She licked and sucked them separately, then slurped them both in her mouth. Apparently, that was what he needed and he pushed her head back as he stepped behind the line. He jerked his cock hard and fast, tugging on it feverishly. He didn't seem to be aiming, just firing, but he was on target. The first shot hit her right eye and the second drilled in her in the left cheek. He also nailed her left nipple and landed his last shot right on her pussy mound.

"Nicely done," Crisp said, again cleaning off Cori's face. "16 points. You're far and away the leader so far. Sanders, you get the last shot."

The big former football player held his 10-inch throbber in front of Cori's face menacingly, rubbing it across her nose and cheeks. He rubbed the head across her eyelids while she licked on his balls. "You want me to win," he said to her, "don't you, little slut? You want me to win so you can get more of this big cock. Probably the biggest cock you've ever seen, huh bitch? Well, suck it real good for me now and then I'm going to plaster your pretty face with all I have."

He offered his cock to her and she sucked it into her mouth, straining to deep throat him. She succeeded, of course, and he stood confidently in front of her, hands behind his back, thrusting his hips firmly into her face. "I could do this all day," he bragged, "but I guess we better get the show on the road."

He stepped back and fired away. As promised, he connected with her face on the first three shots, covering her nose, lips and one cheek for a quick 15 points. But the next shot was blown wide and his last one landed just below her tits. "16 points," Crisp said. "It's a tie."

"Guess they both get to join you," Norm said, anticipating the question before it was asked. "They earned it."

"Fine with me," Crisp said. "Congratulations, Cruz, Sanders, you both win."

"So, how much more do you have to do?" Norm asked.

"We should be done in about another hour," Crisp said, untying Cori from the post.

"Good," Norm said. "While they finish up, why don't you clean up, Cori?"

"OK," Cori stood up and started toward the house.

"No, wait," Norm said. "Let me get a look at you." He studied his step-daughter from head to toe. She was a mess. Cum clung to almost every body part, some if it dried and crusty, some of it mixing with her suntan lotion and oozing across her tan skin. He laughed and said, "You're an absolute mess. I don't want all that in my house. You just cleaned. Jump in the pool first."

Cori kicked off her shoes and, with all eyes on her, did a perfect dive into the pool. She kicked to the surface and looked back at her crowd, pushing her hair out her eyes. They applauded and went back to work while she rubbed her hands over her body, helping the cool water wash away the several layers of cum and lotion that coated her skin. She felt the gentle waves pushing and pulling on her rings and pins. In all the excitement – she went from waking up to sucking cock and catching cum in what seemed like a matter of minutes – she hadn't really thought about how much she was being stimulated. Now, however, she was certainly noticing. The cool water combined with the rings and pins to make her nipples achingly hard. And every swish of the water flowed across her exposed clit, which was signaling her that it was definitely ready for some attention.

The guys at the shop had put her in a few situations like this before – she remembered a cookout at John's that had resulted in her being shared and enjoyed by many of John's neighbors. But these types of events had been few and far between. Usually it was public displays and one-on-one fucking. That's what she usually preferred. It allowed her to feel like a real girlfriend instead of a slut. It allowed her to have a close relationship with the men in her life. Group things took away from that and she generally would prefer to avoid them. So, it was odd to her that she found herself really looking forward to the rest of the evening. She didn't know if it was being so overwhelmed by Norm's thoughtfulness and generosity, the impressive group of guys and their hard cocks or the constant exposure and stimulation of her body, but whatever it was, she was ready.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers