The Hard Body Clerk's New Beginning Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Faster fellas," he said when he finally came up for air.

"Time to pound that twat, huh?" Cruz laughed. He and Cho worked in unison, doubling their pace, slamming Cori down hard on Norm's cock, then picking her up until she was nearly off it. Water splashed all around and Cori's tits bounced enthusiastically in Norm's face. Norm felt his cum rising and knew he was ready to blast off.

"Push her down all the way and hold her," he grunted. The pushed her down all the way on his cock and then pressed her breasts against his chest. She clutched him with all her might, holding on as Norm exploded inside her, sending several powerful blasts deep into her tight snatch.

The men all cheered Norm as they let Cori fall back into the water, washing the cum and oil off her body. She floated happily, feeling well-fucked, loved and satisfied that she had pleased her step-dad.

The guys lifted Norm and Cori out of the pool, drying them both off and carrying them into the bedroom. They put Norm down on his back and then lay Cori, who seemed incapable of movement at this point, face down on top of him.

"Sweet dreams, old man," Crisp said, giving Cori's bare ass a final slap. "Sleep fast, because I think you're going to like that view when you wake up."

Crisp and his crew left and Norm and Cori fell asleep almost instantly, her laying on top of him, her still-hard nipples press against his chest. Norm had sweet dreams all right, but nothing that compared to the reality of this day.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers