The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers

"Of course," Troy said. He was trembling with excitement now. He was about to get a blowjob from the hottest babe in the state. And she wanted to swallow his cum.

Cori hopped off the table and squatted in front of him like a catcher. She put her hands on his thighs and he stepped forward, putting his cock to her lips. Never before had his cock felt so hard, so ready to explode.

Her lips touched the head of his cock, her tongue extending to caress the underside of his shaft. It was literally all he could do not to shoot right there, but he was determined to last at least long enough to feel her mouth around his cock. He didn't have to wait long. Cori understood his urgency and quickly bobbed her lips down the length of his shaft. She expected him to put his hands on her head and ram his cock to the hilt — that's what the guys usually did at this point — but Troy was clearly still hesitant to do to much and let Cori do the work.

As she knew it would, his orgasm came almost immediately. She took him all the way into her throat, he groaned, she backed off and the first spurt of his cum coated the roof of her mouth. Cori had been with the older guys for so long, she had forgotten how virile teenage boys were. She was quickly reminded as Troy fired spurt after spurt into her mouth. His cum was thick, almost jelly-like, and quickly filled her mouth. The pro she was, Cori held it all there, not swallowing or spilling a drop.

When Troy finally finished, she pulled away from his cock then, making sure both he and Steve were watching, opened her mouth to show them the copious amounts of cum inside. Holding their gaze, she closed her mouth, swallowed twice, then re-opened it to show that all the cum was now gone and well on its way to her tummy.

Her instinct was to clean Troy's glistening, semi-erect cock for him, but that would have to wait. Steve had held out absolutely as long as he could and now approached Cori, cock sticking straight up. She licked her lips and then wrapped them around his throbbing head. Again, she deep-throated him quickly. She had barely reached the base of his shaft when he started cumming. She lost the first shot, as it went down her throat before she could react. But she quickly recovered and caught the rest of his cum in her mouth. His load was every bit as thick and bountiful as Troy's.

In neither case did she enjoy the taste, but genuinely felt bad for these boys whose girlfriends refused to suck their cocks and swallow their cum. Wasn't that what being a girlfriend was all about? Cori believe any guy who treated a woman with respect deserved to have his cock sucked and cum swallowed at least once a week. It was really a small price for any girl to pay a man she cared about.

Just as she had done with Troy, Cori waited until he was finished filling her mouth, showed him the full mouthful, then swallowed, sending his sperm flowing into her belly. She wondered briefly how many of the little swimmers she had ingested or served as a receptacle for over the last two years.

"Fuck, that was so fucking hot!" Troy said, still holding his flaccid cock.

"I'll say," Steve agreed. "She swallowed every drop!"

"Hey, we're not done yet," Cori smiled. She waited for the boys' puzzled expression, then said, "Now, it's cleanup time. Bring me those cocks and let me wash them for you."

Rather than wait for them to come to her, she then crawled on her hands and knees to them and, beginning with Troy, bathed their cocks with her lips and tongue. The boys high-fived as they watched her enthusiastically licking and sucking their soft cocks and balls.

"I'm going to teach Mary to do this," Troy vowed.

"Yeah, right," Steve said. "You'll be lucky to get in her pants again. Uptight bitch. Man, what I wouldn't give for Sally to suck my cock like this."

"Well, we'll never get blown by anyone like this again."

"Sure you will," Cori said, backing up and standing up, signalling that her job was done. "There are lots of girls out there who love to suck cock. You're great guys. You'll get plenty of blowjobs."

"Well, most girls won't swallow everything like that. That was awesome!" Steve said.

"My pleasure," Cori said. "Any girl should be proud to swallow your cum."

Cori told the boys to get dressed and go check on their car while she got cleaned up. There was a bathroom in the breakroom and she did a quick cleanup of herself now. She wiped her pussy, which was sticky with her own juices, and brushed her hair. She rinsed with some mouthwash and applied some fresh lipstick — she had left a fair amount of it on both cocks. Then she squeezed back into her tight clothes — thong, shorts and tank top — and walked her "SEX TOY" ass back out into the shop.

Ben was talking to the boys, who were jabbering excitedly and thanking him profusely — both for Cori and the car, which Ben told them would be ready on Monday. He invited them to come in after school then and say hi to Cori. They assured him they would and left, smiling and already counting the hours until they would see her again.

"You sucked them, didn't you ," Ben asked Cori after they had left.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers