The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

She had worn this skirt many times before, sometimes with a thong, sometimes without. It was very short, of course, and was pleated, hanging loosely off her hips, ending just at the bottom curve of her ass cheeks. Because it was loose instead of the tight style she wore so often, it flipped up when she walked and, being so short, revealed more than just a hint of her ass with every step. And if she bent over, ass and pussy were there for anyone fortunate enough to be standing behind her.

The bikini top was made mostly out black fishnet. It tied around her back and neck with tiny black white spaghetti straps that contrasted nicely with her dark skin. Her nipples were covered by two small circles of black cloth, each about an inch in diameter. Everything else was the black fishnet, which naturally covered very little of her breasts.

It was a very sexy, somewhat formal outfit compared to the more casual and playful Daisy Duke/Sex Toy attire she had been wearing. This was the sort of outfit that hinted he might be taking her out for a nice dinner or to a show.

When she was finished dressing, she checked herself in the mirror and then grabbed the duffel bag and walked back out into the shop. Cleaned up and fresh off an invigorating workout and mind-blowing orgasm, she felt lively and energetic now. She was ready for whatever Ben had in mind for the evening and was anxious to please him.

For his part, Ben was anxious to get on with the date. Cori's show had him worked up and ready to go. It was now almost 5 and informed the Irregulars and his staff that he and Cori were leaving a bit early. Of course, no one complained a bit.

Cori came out and twirled around, showing off her outfit to everyone, then waved goodbye as Ben took her by the arm and led her out the door.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12