The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"That's what happened," Ty said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, I believe she was eating," Reed said. "But I don't think you were. I think she was giving you a blowjob. That's right, isn't it? Actually, before you answer, understand that I saw your pants unzipped and your girlfriend had cum on her chin and shirt — I know cum when I see it, so don't try to claim it was something else. And, quite frankly, if you weren't fucking a hot bitch like her, I'd be even more apt to arrest you. I can't fault you for sticking your cock inside her any chance you get."

Ty and Cori were stunned first by the officer's accusation, then his explicit language. They neither one spoke for a few seconds, until Ty finally admitted, "You're right, officer. She was giving me a blowjob. I swerved because I only had one hand on the wheel and I was looking down to watch her. Do you have to take us in or do we get a ticket?"

"Well, I guess that all depends," Reed said, removing his glasses and showing cold gray eyes that seemed to pierce right through Cori's frail clothing. "If you agree to some, shall we say investigating, I'll let you go with no ticket or arrest, assuming, of course, that I don't find any other evidence of illegal activity."

"You won't," Ty said. "What kind of investigating did you have in mind?"

"Well, I'll have to give you both sobriety tests and I'll need to search your vehicle ... and both of you, of course."

"That sounds like a lot," Ty said hesitantly.

"Either that a trip to the department," Reed said bluntly.

Ty looked at Cori, who looked nervous but shrugged as if to say, "what other choice do we have?" She was glad Ty was there. She always felt safe with him.

Turning back to the officer, Ty asked, "Can I have a word with you, officer?"

"Sure," Reed said, stepping back to give Ty room to step out of the SUV. "What's it going to be?" he asked as Ty walked him toward the back of the car, out of earshot of Cori.

"Look, you're not the first guy who's wanted to get a close-up look at her," Ty said, "and you can tell by the way I make her dress that I don't mind you looking. But I won't stand by and let her be hurt, so I need to know what you plan to do."

"Don't worry, I am not going to hurt her," Reed said. "But you're right, I do intend to get a closer look. I want to see those tits and that ass and pussy. I want to squeeze her tits and stick my fingers in her cunt. And I want to jack off on her face or — if you'll agree to it — in her mouth. I won't hurt her or you and, when we're all done, I'll give you a police escort to the game and a set of handcuffs for you to use on her if you like. That straightforward enough for you?"

"Yeah," Ty said. "I appreciate your honesty, officer. Cori and I will cooperate with your search. And you can cum in her mouth. She'll swallow it, if you like."

"Deal," Reed said, shaking Ty's hand. "Well, since we're out in the open with it, we can skip the charade of doing any sobriety test or search on you or your vehicle. I just need her for the next 20 minutes or so, then we'll be on our way. You may oversee, of course, to make sure she is not harmed."

They walked around to Cori's side of the SUV and Ty opened the door, telling her to get out. Reed's eyes locked on her long legs as she stepped out of the car, stunned by her unblemished beauty. But Reed wasn't a man who appreciated beauty — he used it. He was a dirty, vulgar man who had abused his power for years. He got off on having the power and of making attractive women do as he instructed. It was their submission to him as much as their beautiful bodies that turned him on.

"The officer needs to do a few things, then he's going to give us an escort to the game," Ty explained to her, nodding to let her know it would be OK and to play along. "He's going to ask you to do some things and I'm going to watch. He's assured me that no one will be hurt and that we won't have to go to jail."

"OK," Cori said, more nervous after Ty's less-than-ringing endorsement of Officer Reed. He was clearly unnerved by the man and doing his best to try to help her remain calm.

"Hello, Slut," Reed said, with an evil, lewd grin. "I know you're names Cori or Cornhole or Cunt or something like that, but I'll just call you Slut."

"All right," Cori said, her voice actually trembling a bit. She had seen a lot in the last couple of years and didn't get nervous or scared often, but there was something evil about this man. "Whatever you want, sir."

"What I want, Slut, is to see you walk this line," Reed said, indicating a white line on the edge of the pull-off. "And don't pretend you don't know how to shake that ass. Walk like a fashion model, one foot right in front of the other. Make those hips move and that ass shake for me, Slut."

Still holding the bottom of her shirt down, Cori turned and began walking away from the men, doing the high-stepping, ass-wiggling model walk to perfection. Several cars slowed down and honked, but, with the officer present, none dared to stop or yell.

"That's a tight end, all right," Reed said lustily, referring to the writing on Cori's ass. "All right, turn around and come back now, Slut!" he yelled to her.

Cori turned around and walked back, her bouncy step creating an eye-popping jiggle in her breasts. "Hands at your sides, Slut!" Reed yelled. Cori complied and immediately her tits bounced free of the overmatched jersey. More honks and hard-breaking cars ensued. Cori was a walking traffic hazard.

"All right, wiggle on back here before you cause an accident, Slut," Reed said. Cori returned to him immediately, no longer making any effort to conceal her breasts or her erect nipples. Ty looked tense, uncomfortable, but remained silent for now, observing.

"Nice knockers, Slut," Reed said. "Those nipples are so long and hard, I could take you in for carrying a lethal weapon. Now turn around and bend over and touch your toes. I need to test your balance some more, make sure you're not some dumb drunk bitch."


Cori turned around and bent over in front of him. Her tight white shorts rode up on her ass and in her crotch, outlining a beautiful sight for Reed. He wanted more. "Take off the shorts, Slut."

Without standing up, Cori hooked her thumbs in her shorts and pulled them down, having to wriggle her hips and legs to get them off her hips and ass. She pulled them all the way down, then stepped out of them and handed them to Ty.

"Keep those legs straight, Slut!" Reed barked. "Now spread them a little wider and show me that pretty cunt." Cori spread her legs a bit wider, exposing her ass and portions of her pink labia that the thong simply did not cover.

"Oh hell," Reed said, "I can't see anything like this. I'm going to have to do a cavity search. Get in the back of the SUV, Slut."

Ty opened the back door and Cori climbed in, Reed close behind. Ty closed the door and hopped in the passenger side front seat. With a quickness Ty would have never guessed the large cop had, Reed had Cori's wrists handcuffed behind her back by the time Ty closed the front door.

"Are those really necessary," Ty asked.

"Probably not, but I like them," Reed said. "Just a subtle reminder to everyone here as to who is in charge. Plus, there's nothing like the sight of a tied up bitch, is there?" He didn't wait for a response. He began his examination by roughly kneading her tits, rolling her nipples with the palm of his hands and mashing her breasts together. "Nice rack, Slut," he said. "Impressive for no implants. Stick some silicone in these babies and she'd fall right over, wouldn't she, bud?" he said to Ty. Again, he didn't wait for a response.

"Yes sir, nice big titties, bitch," he said, giving both breasts a final slap. "But I'm more interested in your cunt." He pushed her back and, without her arms to catch her, she hit her head lightly against the opposite door. "Guess you're not so top heavy after all," Reed laughed.

He pushed her legs apart and cupped her twat in the firm grip of his palm, giving it a solid squeeze. "Hot, all right," he said, referring to the message on her shorts. "Now, let's see about the wet." He pulled aside her thong and spread her pussy lips with his fat fingers. His thick middle finger explored her tender opening and, thankfully, her juices had been flowed enough during the blowjob on Ty to provide lubrication.

"Wet, too," Reed acknowledged. "Well, you're hot, wet and have a tight end, so I guess I can't arrest your for false advertising." He was the only one who laughed at his little joke. "Well, I better make sure you don't have any weapons or drugs stashed away up in there," he said. "Just relax, this won't hurt a bit."

Reed spread her pussy as he stuffed four fingers inside, driving them deep into her snatch. "Pretty fucking tight," he said, sounding impressed. "I was going to stick my whole hand inside you, but I promised your friend here I wouldn't hurt you. I might not seem like the nicest guy in the world, but I'm a man of my word. So, before I fist-fuck you, I want to know if it's all right with you, Slut."

Cori looked tentatively at Ty, who shrugged his shoulders and shook his head no, as if to say, "It's OK to say no, but it's up to you." Cori looked back at the scary, dangerous man who had pulled them over, handcuffed her and now had four fingers stuffed inside her. She felt very vulnerable and afraid for both herself and Ty. She decided she could handle a fist-fuck — she'd had them before — so long as he didn't get too rough, which was very questionable.

"It's OK," she said. "Just not too rough, please?"

"Yeah, sure, not too rough," Reed said, grinning lewdly. "The Slut says not too rough. That's funny. Here you go, Slut. Open up and take it all up your cunt." He rammed his full fist inside her, not stopping until his wrist was inside her pussy lips. "Hmm, I don't feel any foreign objects in there. Let me try with my other hand." He removed his right hand and slid his left fist into her pussy, pumping it back and forth a few times. "Fits like a glove," he said. He actually was opening and closing his fist inside her, flexing his fingers and running them along the walls of her vagina.

As Cori squirmed uncomfortably, Reed fumbled with his zipper with his free hand, eventually pulling out a short, thick cock that had pre-cum dribbling from its tip. He stroked his cock with one hand while he pumped her pussy with the other. Once he started stroking his cock, he was close to cumming. He pulled his hand out of her pussy, which Ty knew would snap back to its usual tightness thanks to amazing elasticity, and moved up by her head. Reed put his pussy-cream coated fingers in Cori's mouth — all five of them at once — and jammed his hand in her face, making her lick them and taste herself.

"Keep your mouth open, Slut," he instructed, pulling his hand out of her mouth and pointing his cock at her face. After a couple more jerks on his cock, he fired his burning jism into her open mouth, peppering her tongue with several powerful blasts of his bitter-tasting seed. "Hold it in your mouth and enjoy the taste, Slut," Reed said, now slapping his shriveling cock against her cheeks. "Yeah, you like that, don't you, bitch? Lots of cum in your mouth, a big cock slapping your face. Nasty slut. Go ahead and swallow, Slut. Eat that cum."

Cori did, then opened her mouth again, showing him that it was all gone. "Good job, Slut," Reed said, patting her tits, then turning her around and undoing her cuffs. He handed the cuffs and key to Ty. "Enjoy, bud," he said. "My work is done here. I think it's all right to let you off with a warning. Now, like I said, I'm a man of my word. So, follow me and I'll have you to the game in no time."

Reed climbed out of the SUV and headed back to his cruiser. "Are you all right?" Ty asked Cori, clearly concerned and relieved that Reed was gone.

"Yeah, I'm all right," Cori said. "Asshole wasn't as rough as I think he likes to be." She put her thong back in place, pulled her top back down and Ty handed her the white shorts, which she also put back on before climbing back into the front seat. She strapped herself in, then took a long drink of her Coke, washing away Reed's nasty taste.

Reed pulled out onto the highway, lights flashing, and Ty followed. They cruised along at better than 80 miles per hour, traffic clearing out of their way. They arrived at the stadium in no time. Ty gave Reed the thumbs up and, with a subtle wave, Reed took off in search, no doubt, of his next victim. Ty was certain Reed wouldn't be able to pass up the many young, nubile opportunities available to him on a college campus.

Ty and Cori put Reed out of their minds, found a parking space and set their thoughts on enjoying each other and a good college football game.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12