The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers

"You might be able to reach deeper with four fingers," Ty suggested. "And if you use your thumb to rub that little clitty, she might wiggle around a little and shake that money right out."

The guy did everything Ty suggested, plugging her twat with four fingers and rubbing her clit with his thumb. This did inspire a positive response from Cori, who thrust her hips back against his hand, helping him drive his fingers deeper into her. When he was knuckles-deep, he felt the bag and pinched it between his fingertips. Slowly, he pulled it out, constantly rubbing her clit as he did so.

When he pulled the bag out, he found a $10 bill inside . Cori went back to Ty, who inserted the second bag into her pussy, again pushing it in as deep as he could — after all, it wasn't the money but the thrill of retrieving it that was the real tip. The second guy got quite a thrill, indeed, copying the actions of his co-worker — tour fingers in, thumb on the clit. Cori was really wet and hot now, though not yet close to an orgasm when the second guy retrieved his tip.

Ty thanked the guys again, and they both left, smelling their fingers with bulges in their pants, $10 in their pockets and a helluva story to tell.

"Whew, I'm so horny tonight!" Cori said. "I almost came again!"

"Well, let's take it on home then," Ty said. He laid her down on the couch, spread her legs and buried his face in her steaming pussy. All of the guys ate her out from time to time, but Ty did it the most frequently. Cori figured it had to do with the fact that he was the one generally most concerned with her pleasure and satisfaction.

He was very good at eating pussy and Cori loved the way his tongue danced on her clit. He added his four pumping fingers to her pussy, and soon she was rocking through her third and fourth orgasms of the night. Afterward, they both rested and gorged themselves on the feast Chuck had sent to them.

Next, they headed to the hot tub, both sitting in it completely nude. They sat back and relaxed, sipping wine and discussing the events of the day, from the crazy cop to the rowdy fans to the appreciative hotel staff.

"Well, I'm way ahead of you in orgasms tonight," Cori said. "So whenever you're ready, I'm all yours. We can even the score ... any way you want. I saw have some lotion in my bag."

Ty realized Cori was telling him it was OK for him to fuck her ass. Even though she had never turned him down on this, he knew she was a bit sensitive to his large cock in her ass. Because he cared for her so much, he was often hesitant to request anal sex because he knew she wouldn't say no, even if she wasn't feeling up to it. Now, Cori was subtly giving him the go ahead.

They got out of the hot tub and quickly dried off. Cori went off to get the lotion while Ty checked out the view from the balcony. It was dark, of course, and with the light behind him, he knew people down on the straight or in any of the adjacent buildings would be able to see his shadow. He wondered if they could tell he had a hard-on. The thought made him harder.

When Cori came back with the lotion, Ty said, "Let's do it here on the balcony."

"All right," Cori said. "Where do you want me?"

"I'd like to bend you over the railing and let your tits hang over, but I'd be afraid you'd fall. So ..."

"Well, you could just tie me to the railing or something if that's you want," Cori interjected. "Then I won't fall."

"Really? You'd be OK with that?"

"Sure. You know I don't mind being tied up. I've got some fishnet stockings in my bag you could use."

Ty retrieved the stockings — and the cops' handcuffs — and went about preparing his toy for her anal probe. The balcony was surrounded by a stone railing that came up to Cori's navel, when she was in her heels. It had hand-carved stone pillars which were anchored into the floor and supported the railing, which was plenty wide enough to sit on.

Cori rested her elbows on the smooth stone surface and spread her legs in a wide, straight-legged stance. Ty then tied each ankle to one of the pillars, thus assuring he could not push her over the edge.

"That should hold you," he said. "Now, I know this has nothing to do with you falling over, but how about you put your hands behind your back and I put these handcuffs on you."

It wasn't phrased as a question and Cori didn't take it as one. She simply put her hands behind her back as instructed, letting Ty cuff her wrists together.

"Wow, what a view," Ty said, stepping back to look at her. "And the skyline's not bad either." Cori giggled at Ty's joke and he took a few more moments to admire the sight of this babe. She was standing there naked except for her heels, her ankles tied to the posts, her hands tied behind her back and her tits dangling in mid-air, 43 stories off the ground.

Ty rubbed some of the lotion on his rigid cock, lubing it up, then poured some on her ass. With his fingers, he began working the lube inside her asshole and stretching her rectum in preparation for his cock.

"Ready?" Ty asked, spreading her cheeks with his strong hands and pointing his cock at her asshole.

"Yeah," Cori said.

"Are you sure this is all right?" Ty asked, ever the gentleman. "You know I can't promise to be gentle once I get going."

"It's all right," Cori assured him. "I'm ready. Don't hold back on my account. I'm your dirty slut and I deserve this. Ram that big cock up my ass and make me your bitch. Bang the shit out of me!"

Ty was gentle at first, slowly inserting the head of his cock into the tight, tender ring of her asshole. With cock and hole both well lubed, it took only a bit of insistent pushing to pop the head inside the ring. Then, the steady penetrating force of his powerful cock slowly split her open as he advanced inch by inch.

Cori breathed in short, quick breaths, sort of like a woman having a baby, as she focused on relaxing her body — and her ass in particular — and letting his cock take control. Ty's massive organ was so thick and long, it was like someone sticking their hand inside a puppet. Cori was the puppet and Ty's cock was the hand that gave her life and controlled her every move. In this position, Cori's body was truly no longer her own — it belonged to Ty and his cock.

Normally, Ty would ask if she was OK as he went, but Cori had made it perfectly clear that this was what she wanted, so, even though he was starting slow, he had already switched into self-satisfaction mode. He knew Cori didn't get off on being ass-fucked most of the time, so this was all about him and his pleasure. So long as she didn't mind, that was just fine with him.

Ty would never do anything to intentionally hurt Cori. He loved and respected her. But he also loved fucking her and never felt guilty about using her body for his own pleasure. As he saw it, Cori was like a great athlete or musician who had been given a gift to share with the world. Cori had been given the gift of a body designed for pleasure — both visual and physical — and it was her duty to use that gift to dispense as much pleasure as she could. Because Ty believed this — knew it, in fact — he considered himself fortunate, true, but also just in putting Cori's body to use in whatever way he wanted.

That was his thought as, with his cock halfway into her ass, he thought, "to hell with this slow stuff. I'm going to do what she wants and bang the shit out of her." With that, he slammed the remaining half into her tight rectum, imbedding all 10 inches of his cock inside her and mashing his balls against her pussy lips. Cori, a bit surprised by the sudden thrust, grunted as if she'd had the wind knocked out of her, but issued no complaints or indications of pain. The lubrication was sufficient, so there really was no significant pain — just the discomfort of having what felt like a telephone pole jammed up her ass.

Ty enjoyed the feel of her warm, tight ass wrapped so tightly around his cock, then began fucking her in long, pounding thrusts. He grabbed her bound wrists with one hand and her hip with the other, using these handles to give him more leverage, putting even more power behind his strokes. Her bound ankles and the restraining wall kept Cori more or less motionless, meaning that her ass cheeks and pussy lips were forced to bear the full brunt of his body as he slammed into her time and time again.

Even with the lubrication, the friction caused by her tightness and his furious pace was setting her ass and his cock on fire. Her erect nipples were being rubbed mercilessly by the stone railing as her body rocked back and forth. She started to rise up a bit to give them some relief, but Ty put his hand between her shoulder blades and grunted, "Stay down." Obviously, he was enjoying his current angle of entry and didn't want to change it. She stayed down, enduring the somewhat enjoyable, somewhat painful abuse of her tits. The fucking was similar — a somewhat uncomfortable, somewhat enjoyable abuse of her ass.

For Ty, on the other hand, there was only joy and ecstasy as he reamed out the tight, tender ass of his gorgeous fuck toy. He was maintaining a frantic pace and lunging absolutely as hard as he could, trying to drive his cock deeper and deeper into her, as if boring a hole through the center of the earth. I wish my cock was three feet long,his lust-filled brain thought. Out loud he said, "Yeah, I'm going to bang the shit out of you all right. Make you my little bitch. My fucking bitch in heat. Hot little cum slut. Take that big cock, you bitch. Take it all the way into your fucking stomach. I'm going to ream you out so good, you're going to thank me for it and beg me to do it again. That's it, take it all, bitch, take it all."

Cori didn't respond, just grunted and moaned in the soft, feminine way she knew he liked. "Yeah, you like that, don't you bitch? You like being stuffed up the ass by that big cock, don't you, you little cock whore? I'm gonna stretch that tight little ass out and make you my bitch, you naughty slut. I'm going to white-wash your guts with my cum."

But Ty was not close to cumming yet. He had amazing staying power — always had — and demonstrated it now. He fucked her so long, so hard and with such intensity that twice he had to stop and add more lubrication. Both times, he plugged her ass with his fingers, keeping it open and ready for his cock's imminent return. He continued to fuck his bound bitch for half an hour.

As always, Cori was amazed by his strength and energy. He simply never slowed down and some would describe his frantic, driving thrusts as downright brutal. Cori didn't mind, though. She admired his power and it turned her on. It felt especially good when he was hammering away at her pussy like that, but it was impressive — though uncomfortable — in her mouth and ass as well.

Ty maintained his torrid pace right up until he climaxed. "Here it comes, bitch," he growled as he released his load, which was diminished by his previous two efforts, but was still enough to make her guts all wet and sticky. Even after he was done cumming, he continued thrusting into her, his cock still almost fully erect. He finally pulled it out and slapped it against her ass cheeks a few times. Quickly, his demeanor returned to warm, sweet Ty.

"That was awesome, Cori," he said. "Damn, I love fucking your ass. Didn't hurt too much, did it?"

"I'm fine," Cori assured him, looking over her shoulder and noticing that his cock was still hard. "Told you I was ready."

"You sure were," Ty smiled. "Now stay right where you are. I'll be right back." He left her there, still bent over and tied and handcuffed with thick wads of cum starting to dribble slowly out of her ass and down between her pussy lips. He went inside and washed his cock, then came back sipping on a beer. Cori turned as he offered her the beer, putting it to her lips and pouring a little into her mouth for her. She felt something brush against her stomach and looked down, noticing that his cock was still rock hard. She quickly understood that she would probably be tied up for a while longer, and found the prospect exciting.

"As you can see," Ty said, nodding toward his cock, "I really like you tied up like this. So, I'm going to leave you tied up a while longer and drill that hot little cunt of yours. Just thought I'd let you know."

Cori liked that he wasn't asking her permission. He was just telling her what he was going to do, plain and simple. Sensing the return to his lusty personality, Cori returned to her own slutty and submissive role. "Couldn't stop if you I wanted to," Cori said. "Go ahead and do it good and hard. Make me your slut again. Keep using me. Fill all my holes with that fat cock. Rip me apart and use me. Treat me like the cum-slut bitch whore I am."

"Consider it done, bitch," Ty said, stepping behind her and pointing his cock at her crotch. He put the head of his cock inside her pussy, found it to be sufficiently moist, and rammed all 10 inches home once again. While the same organ stuffed into her ass or throat could be more than a little uncomfortable, Cori loved the feeling of Ty's cock filling and stretching her pussy. His powerful, battering thrusts were welcome any time in Cori's cunt, and she ground her twat against him as much as her restraints would allow.

Ty hammered away with reckless abandon. Knowing she enjoyed this and that he could not hurt her, he was free to slam away at her cunt as hard, deep and fast as he could. He was grunting and breathing hard. Sweat dripped from his face and down his chest. He was nowhere near cumming, and, with no need to stop for extra lubrication, never slowed for even an instant. He maintained his furious drilling of her pussy even as she climaxed two more times. None of the guys made Cori cum harder or more often than Ty, and he had proven that now six times today.

Weak from what was now more than an hour of virtually non-stop fucking, not to mention the two body-racking orgasms, Cori was limp and barely able to keep her legs straight. But Ty, ever strong and powerful, held her up, pinning her against the rail with his hips and arms. Alternately, he used her hips, her waist, her tits, her bound hands or even her hair as handles to provide leverage as he sought to somehow go deeper and harder with each mighty thrust.

After nearly half an hour of this torrid pace, Ty suddenly stopped and pulled his still rigid cock out of her. He hadn't cum yet, and Cori wondered what was going on. Ty staggered into the room, returning with another beer and two dildos. After giving Cori a much-needed drink, he lubed up one 8-inch dildo and inserted a little over six inches of it into her ass. Then, he took a 10-inch dildo and fed it to her pussy. Leaving both stuffed inside her, he sat underneath her, reached up and poured the remaining beer down her ass. It flowed over her round ass cheeks, down through the crevice of her pussy and then into his waiting, open mouth. The cold beer tingled against Cori's sensitive skin, tickling her pussy and throbbing clit.

Ty drank it all, then rose up to lick the remnants off her pink, puffy twat. He sucked and licked and drank the sweet combination of beer and pussy juice, jabbing his tongue around the dildo inside her and sucking on her clit. Cori couldn't believe it, but she was on the verge of another orgasm. Ty pulled the dildo out of her pussy and replaced it with four fingers. He nibbled and sucked mercilessly on her clit, which actually hurt and ached with pleasure and hyper-sensitivity. It was so sensitivity, Cori wanted to pull away, but restrained as she was, her clit was his captive.

He finger-banged her and tortured her clit until he heard her gasping and whimpering again, then he got up, removing his hand from her twat. He jammed his cock back inside her and felt her cunt spasm with an incredible seventh orgasm.

"Like that, don't you, bitch?" he grunted. "Can't get enough of that big cock, can you? Oh, and you like that one up your ass, too, don't you?" He began jerking the dildo back and forth a few inches, trying to match the rhythm of his own cock-thrusts. "Fucking cock-slut with your holes all filled. Damn, you tasted good, too. I might just eat and fuck you all night. How's that sound, you hot little sex toy bitch slut?"

"Yeah... all night ... whore," Cori stammered, barely able to speak as he ravaged her weakened body. "Slutty whore ... fuck me ... ream me ... split...open."

"I'll split you open, all right, bitch," Ty growled. "I'll split you open and fuck you from your cunt to your throat and back again. I'm going to fill you up twice — once with my cock, then with my cum. Hope you don't mind having lots of little sperm swimming around inside you. Because they're cumming up fast."

He smacked her ass three times, then yanked the dildo out of her. Cori came an eighth time. As her cunt spasmed, Ty's cock finally exploded, spewing his load deep into her pussy, coating the velvety walls with thick, milky white cum.

Finally, after more than an hour of being tied up and relentlessly fucked, Cori was untied. Instinctively, she dropped to her knees and cleaned Ty's cock with her lips and tongue, then collapsed in exhaustion on the floor of the balcony. Ty bent down, picked her up and carried his spent playmate back into the room. He laid her down on the bed, then called the front desk and asked for Chuck. A few moments later, the friendly bellhop knocked on the door.

"Hi Chuck," Ty said. "Thank you very much for the feast."

"My pleasure, sir," Chuck said. "I hope you liked it Is there something I can do for you?"

"Yes, I have a couple of favors to ask. First, I imagine the pool is closed — what is it midnight?"

"It's about 12:30, sir," Chuck said. "The pool closed at 10."

"Well, I was hoping maybe you could let us take a little dip anyway."

"I can probably manage that sir," Chuck said. "What else?"

"Follow me," Ty said, leading Chuck into the bedroom where Cori was sprawled out on her back, naked except for her heels. Only half-awake, her body was limp and she was clearly exhausted. Cum was still leaking out of both her pussy and her ass. "I think she might have a little trouble walking," Ty said. "Is there anyway you can get a wheelchair up here or something?"

"Sorry, we don't have any wheelchairs," Chuck said. "We could use one of the luggage carts or food carts, maybe."

"That's all right," Ty said. "I'll just carry her. You don't mind giving me a hand do you? I have to put some clothes on her and then we can take her down to the pool."

"Sure," Chuck said. "What can I do to help?"

"She has a swimsuit in her bag over there. Go ahead and bring that over here."

At first, Chuck couldn't find the swimsuit in her bag, but soon realized that what he mistook for a shoestring or hair ribbon was actually the suit. It was the tiniest string bikini he had ever seen. It looked big enough for a Barbie doll at best and reminded him more of dental floss than clothing.

He handed the bright yellow bikini to Ty, who now had Cori sitting up on the bed. She still looked only half-awake. Together, Ty and Chuck put the bikini on her, tying the spaghetti strap strings loosely for quick and easy removal if they so chose. The suit was several sizes too small and covered less than a third of her breasts. On the bottom half, it was a thong with the thin string separating not only her ass cheeks, but also her pussy lips. The only true fabric was a patch of cloth covering her pubic mound.

Chuck, who had enjoyed the pleasure of feeling Cori up and jerking off in her mouth before, again found himself aroused by his proximity to this gorgeous babe. He loved running his hands all over her, free to pinch and squeeze wherever he liked. Neither Cori nor Ty were about to voice objection.

Once Cori was dressed, Ty put her over his shoulder in a fireman's carry, her ass sticking out for all the world to see. Chuck took the liberty of adjusting the thong's position between her pussy lips, then held the door open as they left the room. Late at night, the hallway was empty on this floor and so was the elevator. However, it stopped a couple floors later and four middle-aged, well-dressed men got in. Ty pegged them for businessmen in town for a convention and heading out for a late night drink or trip to the strip club. They were sure happy to see Cori.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers