The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

After the game, Cori gave each of the guys a congratulatory kiss. Then, it was time for the drawing. There were 22 Irregulars on hand, and they each put their name on a slip of paper. To add to the fun, Ben had Cori remove her thong and the pouch of this tiny piece of fabric was used to hold the paper in lieu of a hat.

Closing her eyes and baring her teeth, Cori buried her face in her own thong, digging out a single piece of paper with her talented lips. John read the name of the winner, "Sam!"

Everyone groaned, disappointed for themselves, then cheered and slapped Sam on the back. Sam was a favorite among The Irregulars, and most of the guys were genuinely happy for him. A gentle, soft-spoken man, Sam was in his late 40s, but looked 10 years older. He was short — just 5'7" — and weighed over 300 pounds. A lifelong bachelor, Sam had had very few dates and even fewer blowjobs — none that he hadn't paid for.

Sam was as dimwitted as he was friendly. He was a good ol' country boy with very little education, a thick accent and an infectious belly laugh. He was all smiles now as he stepped out of the bleachers and accepted a congratulatory kiss from Cori.

"Meet you at the bar in about 45 minutes, Sam," John said, shaking his hand. "Take good care of her, enjoy yourself and bring her back when you're done."

"Got it," Sam said. Everyone got in their cars and headed for the happy hour celebration while Sam led Cori to his SUV. They both climbed in the back and Sam unfastened his pants before he sat down. Cori knelt in front of him and pulled his pants down the rest of the way and was greeted by a short, thick cock that was already full erect at a little over 5 inches. Despite being short, this fat cock was going to be a mouthful.

"You are so gorgeous," Sam said.

"Thank you. You're sweet," Cori smiled.

"Would you mind if I touched you a little before you, uh, you know?"

"Not at all. How about if I just sit in your lap for a little while and you can touch whatever you want," Cori said. "Do you want me to take anything off?"

"Just your skirt," Sam said, breathing heavy now. Cori slipped off her skirt, then sat her thong-split ass in Sam's lap. He was a bit tentative at first, but she assured him again that it was all right, and then his hands were all over her. They squeezed her firm tits through her sweater, then pushed up underneath it to get a handle on the real things. Sam was breathing hard through his mouth, nearly slobbering, staring intently at her body. He squeezed harder, mashing her erect nipples. Cori issued no complaint.

She was well aware that, unless he won the grand prize at the end of the year, this was Sam's one chance to do something he had wanted to do for a long time. She was flattered and quite willing to subject her body to this sweet, chubby man's desires. Without being conceited, she allowed herself to believe she was probably by far the most attractive woman he had ever been with, and that made it all the more enjoyable to please him.

He ran his hands down her sides, then across the thong straps on her hips. Her skin was so smooth and warm in his course hands. He slipped one hand inside her thong, rubbing across her neatly trimmed bush. The other hand dipped between her thighs and stuffed the thong between her juicy twat lips. He pulled it back and forth a few times across her clit before pulling it out and pushing it to the side. Within seconds, he had three meaty fingers jammed inside her, finger-banging the hottest cunt he'd ever come in contact with.

"You are so hot, Cori," he said. "I beat off every night thinking about you."

"Well, you don't have to beat off tonight," Cori said. "Whenever you're ready, my mouth and throat are all yours. But take your time and enjoy this. I'm your horny little slut to do with as you please. There's no rush."

"Thanks, Cori. You're the best," Sam said. Then, playing along with Cori's suggested role play, Sam said, "Now, you little slut, lay back and spread those legs for me." Cori lay down on the seat and flopped one leg over the back and put her other foot on the floor. Her thighs were spread, her thong was pushed aside and he had full view and access to her pussy. He grabbed her thong, pulled it down her long legs and tossed it aside.

"Take off your sweater," he said, sliding between her legs and re-inserting three fingers into her wet snatch. Cori removed her Hard Body top, leaving her naked except for her heels. Sam played with her like this for a few minutes, driving a fourth finger inside her while diddling her clit with his thumb. But he wanted to play with her tits, which were hard to reach in this position. So, he dragged her on her back across his lap, putting both tits and pussy within easy reach.

While one hand finger-banged her cunt — brining about a noticeable amount of lubrication and arousal from Cori — the other mauled and manhandled her tits and the rock-hard nipples that stuck out like lightning rods on top of a skyscraper. Cori, who was indeed enjoying the finger fucking, played up her response, moaning and licking her lips and arching her back excessively. Even if he knew she was faking to some degree, he had to appreciate the show and the effort.

He certainly appreciated her body, too, and would like to have continued exploring and playing with it all night, but his cock betrayed him. He knew he couldn't wait much longer and he ached to feel her mouth on his cock.

"Suck me, slut," he said, pulling his hand out of her cunt. "Get on the floor, on your knees and worship my cock. Suck it, you fucking bitch. Choke on it and swallow it. You know you've wanted it for a long time. Well, today's your lucky day. Come and get it, slut."

Sam had to spread his thick thighs wide to give Cori room to get to his short, throbbing cock. Never one to shirk her responsibilities, Cori buried her head between his sweaty thighs and gave his cock a tantalizing, shaft-long lick. She licked the pre-cum on the tip of his cock head and made a show of tasting and swallowing it.

"Mmm, if it's that good already, I can't wait for the main course," she purred.

"Well, come and get it. I got a full meal, complete with dessert for you. Eat up, bitch."

Cori giggled, opened her mouth wide and swallowed all of his short, fat cock. Sam groaned and thrust his hips, wedging his cock deeper into her mouth. It wasn't long enough to explore much of her throat, but it was quite thick and almost completely filled Cori's mouth.

That didn't slow her down a bit. She gave him the full licking and sucking treatment. Cori didn't know how to give a bad blowjob. She licked and sucked his sweaty balls and made a meal of his cock. It was fast-food, though, as Sam lasted only a few minutes before putting his hands on the back of her head and emptying an impressive load into her mouth. As was routine, Cori collected it all in her mouth, then made sure he was watching before she swallowed. He groaned in appreciation.

She cleaned him off thoroughly while he made jokes about her "going back for seconds." When they were done, he thanked her profusely for the greatest experience of his life. Cori was touched by his sweetness and felt great about bringing such joy to this gentle man.

They dressed and drove off to join the rest of the crew waiting for them at the bar. Much like winning a game, part of the joy of the blowjob was the opportunity to brag about it, which Sam did, relating every detail to his long-time cohorts.

"I swear, she swallowed all of it," he said. "Didn't you, Cori?"

"I sure did," Cori beamed. "Good to the last drop!"

This brought a round of groans and hollers from the guys, who all couldn't wait for their next chance to bag the team cheerleader. The plan to raise team spirit and morale had definitely worked.

They hung out at the bar for an hour or so before Ben took Cori home. He used his personal sex toy once in each hole before they both fell asleep.

WEDNESDAY

Ben and Cori both overslept and barely had time for a quick pussy fuck before Ben took Cori home to get ready for work. She showered and dressed quickly in her required Wednesday attire: a mini skirt and crop top. The mini skirt was black and very short and tight. She wore a pink thong underneath it. The crop top was hot pink and cut so as to leave the bottoms of her breasts sticking out. With no bra, her hard nipples were plainly evident through the tight fabric. She also wore a pink choker, black heels and white bobbi socks.

When she arrived at work, John greeted her with a hard-on and promptly directed her to the office where he used his only "floating fuck" for the week. He removed her thong and fucked her pussy vigorously for several minutes before blowing his load down her throat. At John's instruction, Cori didn't put the thong on the rest of the day.

Everyone was in good spirits all day, happy about the first football game and the success of the contest. They were also, as always, buoyed by the presence of Cori in one of her typically spectacular outfits.

Cori made everyone's day at Daddy's Diner, flashing a broad smile and wet pussy for the crowd before strolling out with the gang's lunch. She never noticed Jarvis' blue pickup circling the block, driving slowly up behind her several times as he watched and stared. If she had, she would have noticed his lusting eyes and his wicked grin as he spoke anxiously on his cell phone.

"Yeah, man, I'm watching her right now," he was saying. "Her ass is about to fall out of that skirt. Man, I want to pull over and grab her right now ... yeah, yeah, I know. I'll wait until Saturday. But you better come through, man, or else I'll not only get my money back, but I'll also blab about you all over town and you'll be in jail ... all right, all right, just wanted to give you f air warning. I trust you, but I'm just telling you, don't let me down."

The person on the other end of the phone hung up and Jarvis, realizing that Cori was almost back to the shop, turned off, careful not to avoid too much suspicion. His cock was rock hard and he was pretty sure it would stay that way until he finally fucked Cori. He knew one thing: he hadn't whacked off in two weeks, ever since this plan came up. He wanted to be as horny and have as much cum stored up as possible. He planned to give it all to Cori.

Unaware of Jarvis' devious plan, Cori returned happily to the shop where she joined the boys for lunch. The afternoon was relatively uneventful and evening brought about Cori's date night with Ty. Apparently, Ty had done little but think about Cori's hot ass and how much fun it had been to fuck the other night.

They didn't bother going out to eat or to a movie or anything. They went to his place, ordered a pizza and then Ty, unable to wait any longer, prepped his toy for another anal invasion. He sat on the couch with a bottle of lube. Cori, naked now except for her heels, rubbed the oil on his cock while he poured and pushed lube into her ass. When she was ready, he pulled her on top of him, her back to him as they sat on the couch.

He spread her ass cheeks with his hands and pointed his meaty cock at her puckered hole, splitting it open and skewering her tender body with his mighty prong. She squealed and he moaned as all 10 inches once again found their home inside her bowels.

"Ride it, babe," he said. Cori, with her shoes flat on the floor, began raising herself up and down on his cock, impaling herself on it. "Yeah, that's it. Jump up and down on it. Ream yourself, bitch." Cori didn't jump up and down, but Ty, who was very strong, did put his hands around her waist and lifted her off her feet. He'd lift her entirely off his cock, then drop her — with her asshole still spread wide — right back on top of him, driving his shaft all the way in, balls deep. Cori was being ripped apart and loving it. Even though it hurt a little, she loved being controlled and used this way by Ty, who she knew had no intention of hurting her in any way. She trusted him completely, and that's why she was able to enjoy what otherwise would have been a brutally powerful fucking.

Five minutes after Ty had filled her ass with boiling hot cum, the pizza man arrived. Ty sent Cori to the door naked — his more than generous tip to the pizza man. Ty was much more gentle with Cori the rest of the night, fucking her pussy twice — once on top and once doggie style — and mouth once. After a good night's rest, he was ready for another dip in Cori's ass and, bending her over the back of a kitchen chair, pounded her as hard as he could for 20 minutes before giving her a semen enema.

"When did you become such an ass man?" Cori asked as he drove her home. "I'm not complaining; you can fuck me any way you want. I'm just curious."

"I don't know," Ty said. "I guess I always liked it, but the session on the balcony the other night just turned something loose. I just love the way it feels, literally banging the shit out of you, owning and impaling you. I won't hurt you, ever, but I sure do like feeling powerful and in total control of you. I guess knowing I can pound your ass any time I want gives me that feeling."

"Well, my ass is yours," Cori said. "I usually don't like anal that much, but something about the way you do it is great. I guess I like the feeling of riding something so power, in some ways controlling it and yet knowing you could rip me in half with your cock."

"Since we both like it, I think we'll keep doing it every couple days," Ty said.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12