The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Slim, if those nipples get any harder, they're going to cut someone or at least poke somebody's eye out," Paul said. "Slap those nipple clamps on her and let's see how she likes it."

Slim reached below Cori and gave her left tit a big squeeze, then a slap to make it jiggle. He gripped her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and pulled straight down, further exaggerating the length of her erect nipples. With it fully erect and extended, he opened the clamp, then released it, snapping the tight jaws shut on her sensitive tit-bud. Cori immediately began shaking and twisting in obvious discomfort, trying to shake the painful attachment free.

"She's like a bucking bronco," Chet said. "Good luck getting that other one on her, pardner."

"No problem," Slim said. "You just have to know how to break wild fillies like this." He reached underneath her, grabbed the clip and twisted it slightly. "Stop moving and I stop twisting," he said in a soft, soothing voice. Cori stopped, but her body was trembling and her nostrils flared as she struggled to catch her breath through her nose. "Good girl," Slim said soothingly, sounding as if he were talking to an obedient dog. He reached for her other nipple, grabbed it, extended it and snapped the clip in place. "There you go, bitch, try to shake those off. Put on a good show for us."

Cori did just that, but to her it was no show. The clips were very uncomfortable, biting into her ultra-sensitive nipples. She wiggled back and forth, shaking her tits, knocking them against each other hoping to dislodge one of the clips, even for just a few seconds of relief. But all her contortions were fruitless, except for the guys, who gathered great pleasure from watching her tits jiggle and bounce and slap wetly into each other.

Finally, the pain numbed a bit and Cori resigned herself to the fact that the clamps weren't coming off. She calmed down and dropped her head in fatigue, breathing deeply through her nose to catch her breath.

"Next up, pussy balls!" Tom exclaimed. He held up the string of balls to the cheers of the crowd, then knelt down behind Cori and began rubbing the balls one at a time through her oily snatch, coating them in thick, slippery mixture of oil and pussy juice. There were four balls on the string. Two were small — about the size of a super ball. One was about the size of a golf ball and the last one was ridiculously large, nearly the size of a billiard ball. Naturally, Tom decided the largest one should go in first.

Even with its immense size, the massive amounts of lubrication on both the ball and Cori allowed it to slip inside her welcoming pussy with amazingly little resistance. Cori, however, certainly felt the intruding object as it stretched her pussy walls, the feeling of a full cunt pleasing her despite the slightly painful discomfort of being stretched so widely. Tom pushed the ball into her as deeply as he could with his finger.

"Here, use this," Paul said, holding out a very long, thin dildo.

Tom took it and pushed it inside Cori, using the end to push the ball deep inside her womb. By this point, the second and third balls had pushed up against her pussy lips and Tom had inserted them as well, letting nothing prevent maximum penetration of the first ball. Cori was whimpering faintly and her belly was heaving up and down as she struggled to deal with the blindfold, ball gag, nipple clamps and invading balls. It was a lot even for a girl as physically fit and sexually experienced as her to handle.

When the big ball would go no further, Tom stuffed the other three balls in as far and deep as they could go until only the small white string was left hanging out of her pussy lips. Eyeing her erect clit, Tom took the end of the string, pulled it taut and looped the end of it over the pink button. The oily pussy lips closed shut around all four balls and the string, leaving Cori's love tunnel filled to near capacity with hard, slippery metal balls that jiggled and vibrated maddeningly inside her.

"I bet those balls would jingle like wind chimes," Tom said. "Why don't you wag your ass like a bitch-dog and see? Play some cunt-ry music for us, Cori."

Cori responded by shaking her ass back and forth. Sure enough, the balls started jiggling and clinking lightly inside her. Tom started snapping his fingers in mock-rhythm to the music. "Now that's a hit song if I ever heard it!" he said.

"That's an instrument I want to learn how to play," Paul said, nodding toward Cori's quivering ass and pussy. "Well, boys, I think it's time for the bid daddy to make his grand entrance — right up that hot little ass."

Paul replaced Tom, kneeling behind Cori, wielding the massive dildo. "Lube me up, Chet." Chet dumped a healthy dose of oil onto the dildo and Paul pulled Cori's firm buns apart, once again revealing her tight, puckered asshole, glistening with moisture. He placed both thumbs inside the puckered ring and stretched her apart. Even with his powerful hands, her ass was so tight he had difficulty pulling her open wide enough to accommodate the oversized dildo. He pumped four fingers in and out of her ass for a few moments, loosening her up a bit more, then pressed the head of the dildo against her asshole and began pushing.

The force of his thrust knocked Cori forward, so Slim and Chet grabbed hold of the slippery babe on both sides and held her steady so Paul could proceed. With another shove, the first two inches disappeared inside her ass. If she could have, Cori would have screamed and her eyes would have been bugged out in shock at the size of the invading rubbery rod. But gagged, blindfolded and held in place, Cori could do nothing but take it, which she knew to be her duty, her job, her purpose for being there.

"Shit, she has one tight little ass," Paul said, grunting as he continued to push the dildo. He found that giving it a little corkscrew action helped drive it. He now had six inches inside her — still six more to go. "You sure she can take all 12 inches?" Paul asked John.

"Oh yeah," John said. "I've never put that in her ass before, but Ty fucks her balls-deep up the ass all the time. His cock's not as thick as thing, but it's almost as long. She can take it and, once you get it in there and she relaxes a little bit, she'll love it. Go ahead and ram it in there. You know I'd never do anything to hurt her, so believe me, it's all right."

"If you insist," Paul said. With one mighty heave, he rammed the remainder of the dildo into her, stopping only when the flat, wide base smashed flush against the opening to her ass. Even the ball gag couldn't completely stifle Cori's scream and gasp.

"Easy, babe," Slim said softly, again sounding as if he were trying to calm a wild horse. He gently stroked her hair and shoulders. "Just relax. Relax. It's all in now. You're fine. It's going to start feeling so good when you start cumming again. Just relax and let us do the work." Cori calmed down noticeably, reacting to Slim's reassuring voice and gradually adjusting to the feeling of utter fullness in both her pussy and her ass. "That's it, babe," Slim said. "You know you were made for this, don't you? You know hot little sluts with amazing bodies like yours are designed for this, right? So just relax and do what comes natural to horny bitches like you."

"Good job, Slim," Chet said. "What are you, the fuckin' 'Slut Whisperer'?"

"Something like that, " Slim laughed. "Look, she fucks and cums like a wild animal, doesn't she? We call her a bitch, which is a female dog. We call her a wild filly, which is a female horse. If we call her an animal and she acts like an animal, why shouldn't I talk to her like one? Makes sense, if you think about it."

"I had no idea you were so deep," Chet laughed. "But enough philosophy. Let's get this filly-bitch-slut off. Slim, how are those titties doing?"

"Good question. In all the excitement, I almost forgot to check." Slim reached underneath her and batted at the outside of both her breasts, knocking them into each other in a loud, wet smack. It sounded painful but wasn't, except for the burning numbness in her clamped nipples. Slim, of course, did not forget about them either, tugging gently on both clips, pulling them upward toward her chin. "I know that hurts, slut," he whispered in her ear, "but it hurts so good, doesn't it? It's OK to enjoy it. We all know you're a slutty whore. That's why we like you so much."

Cori's back was curved in an exaggerated arch in response to Slim tugging on her nipples. As a result, her ass was stuck high in the air, the telltale black plug snuggled up against her rectum and the single piece of white string snaking out of her cunt, looped over her clit. Tom reached for her clit and began rubbing it back and forth. Then he took the string and used it to pull on her clit and wiggle it from side to side between her snug pussy lips.

Cori started rotating her hips in small circles, enjoying the direct stimulation of her clit. Her ass and pussy burned with desire and a hint of pain. Her nipples ached, mostly from the clips, but also from her rapidly increasing arousal. Maybe it was the blindfold heightening her senses or maybe it was the hyper-stimulation of her most sensitive body parts or maybe it was a combination, but Cori felt like she was on fire and needed sexual release worse than she'd ever felt. How she could be having such intense feelings on the heels of so many orgasms already, she didn't know. All she knew was she wanted to start cumming again and never stop. She was disappointed when she felt Tom remove the string from her clit.

"Hey fellas," Tom said, tugging lightly on the string, "I think I caught something."

"Watcha fishin' for?" Paul asked.

"Cunt-fish and Rainbow twat," Tom said, busting out laughing. The whole group laughed at Tom's play on words.

"Well, reel it in and see what you got," Paul said. "Looks to me like you might have landed a tight, wet octo-pussy." More laughter. Cori was genuinely glad the guys were enjoying this. Sure, it was a strain on her, but it was her job to entertain them and make them happy. Plus, she was receiving countless orgasms in return, so she had no complaints. Actually, the dirty talk and fun at her expense was a major turn on.

Tom pulled on the string and the first, smallest ball appeared between Cori's soft, swollen pussy lips. Paul knelt down to get a closer view and to play with Cori's clit. With a firm tug, the first ball oozed out of her cunt, looking slick and shiny, covered in oil and a fresh coat of the pussy cream that Cori was producing in copious amounts. Cori trembled with excitement as the second ball distended her pussy lips, then popped free. The two largest balls were still stuffed deep inside her, but Tom gradually pulled them out, reeling them in like game fish, firm but patient. Meanwhile, Cori was squirming around, like a bass — or ass — trying to wriggle off a hook.

"Hold on!" Chet said. "Don't let that bitch get away, Tom. Reel that cunt in!"

Tom saw the golf-ball sized ball approaching Cori's pussy opening and stopped pulling. She continued wriggling, expecting to feel the sweet release of the ball popping out of her pussy. But Tom was pulling no more.

"You're on your own now, Ms. Banks," Tom said. "I've done enough. My arms hurt. It's up to you to push it out from here. Use those strong pussy muscles and squeeze it out."

Cori gave a frustrated snort through her nose, but immediately began focusing on pushing the ball out of her pussy. Through lots of exercise and a naturally gifted body, Cori had developed a very tight, strong pussy that squeezed firmly around cocks and fingers and snapped back from any stretching with amazing elasticity. She relied on these muscles to squeeze and slowly push the ball out of her twat. It went slowly until it teetered halfway in and out of her, then, with a final push, it popped out and Tom caught it on the fly.

"Nice catch!" Paul said, slapping Tom on the back. "One down, three to go."

Cori's pussy had momentum now and the next two balls popped out fairly quickly and easily, pulling the large, last ball steadily down her pussy chute until it, too, was pushing against the tight gates of her twat.

"Come on, bitch, don't stop now," Tom encouraged her. "Use that tight, wet cunt and push it on out of there." Cori grunted and strained through her ball gag, her face red from exertion, sweat and oil dripping off her amazing body. The ball pushed against her pussy lips, spreading them open, but as it was about a fourth of the way out, Cori seemed to run out of energy.

"Slim, I think she needs a little encouragement," Paul said. "I'll handle this end. You do that one. Hold on to her, boys, she's liable to buck a bit." Paul grabbed the base of the dildo lodged in her ass and pulled it about half way out of her ass. At the same time, Slim gripped both nipple clamps and Chet and Buck held her slippery body as best they could. "Everybody ready?" Paul asked. "Now!"

As he said now, Paul rammed the dildo back into her ass, all the way to the hilt. Slim jerked up on the nipple clams, pulling her tits up toward her chin. Tom joined in with a hearty slap on her ass. Paul pulled the dildo back out, then rammed it back in. It was a powerful, deep ass fucking that was completely reaming her out. Sharp jolts of pain shot through Cori's nipples while her ass burned despite the ample lubrication.

"Come on, bitch, pop it out!" Paul grunted, expending a good deal of effort churning the dildo in and out of her ass. "Pop it out, then we're going to make you cum."

Driven by pure animal desire plus a blind hope that popping the ball of out of her pussy would bring an end to the ravaging of her ass and tits, Cori focused all effort on her pussy and squeezed with all her might. The ball moved slowly at first, then squirted out, flying into Tom's waiting hands. Paul jammed the dildo back in to the hilt and left it there, while Slim removed the torturous nipple clamps.

"Nice job, Cori," Paul said. "Now, as promised, it's time for you to cum again." With that, he put his entire fist into her pussy, still gaping from the balls, and began fist-fucking her with long, deep thrust of his thick hand. Slim tended to her tender, abused nipples, now hypersensitive and very responsive to a soft touch. Slim rolled them between his fingers, gently rubbing them. The sudden switch from pain to pleasure in her tits was maddening ecstasy. The fist and dildo still lodged in her pussy and ass were more than a little uncomfortable, but the feeling of immense fullness was so unique, it was strangely comforting and very stimulating. Cori found herself humping against Paul's fist, wanting him to go deeper, harder.

Things just kept getting better when Tom began fiddling with her aroused clit. He rubbed it and pinched it, making it harder as it throbbed with desire.

Cori was desperate for release now. Sensing this, John ordered all hands on deck. Now, in addition to Slims hands on her nipples, another pair of hands — Buck's — were massaging her breasts with firm but pleasing squeezes. Paul removed the dildo from her ass and his fist from her pussy. He then planted both hands on her ass and squeezed and rubbed it.

Tom played with her clit and Chet rain his hands up and down her sweet, tender thighs. After intense — even painful — stimulation of her body, the men were now being gentle, tender and attentive to her needs and desires. The hyperstimulation finally sent her over the top and Cori began trembling, her legs wobbling as she creamed yet again. The men held her up, never relenting from their sensual massages, extending her orgasm as long as they could. Cori was in ecstasy. John removed the ball gag, letting her breath easier and catch her breath. She was still blindfolded, heightening her other senses as orgasm after orgasm racked her nubile body.

When Cori was finally spent, her body went limp and the men laid her gently on her back on the deck. They removed the blindfold and let her lay there, basking in the afterglow, her body attempting to recover from extreme highs and lows it had endured.

"Well, gentlemen, I hate to say this," John said, "but it's getting late and I still have some fucking to do. So, if you don't mind, let's break it up and we'll do it again next week."

"Sure thing, man," Paul said. "But are you sure you can fuck her any more tonight? I think she's had about all she can take."

"Oh, she can take more, believe me," John said. "I figure at least once more in each hole ought to get me through the evening."

"Well, have at it," Chet said. "Thanks John, that was the best show I've seen in a long time."

"My pleasure," John said. "Happy to have you guys over. Remember to bring lots of cum with you next week. And any toys or anything like that. We'll just make this a weekly thing."

Everyone agreed that was a great idea and left, shaking John's hand and taking one last look at the prone, oil-covered Cori before filing out.

John followed them to the front door, then took out a large sheet of plastic and spread it over his living room floor. Then he went back outside, scooped Cori up in his arms and carried her inside, laying her oily, still limp body on the sheet.

"I'll be right back, fuck toy," he said. He went back outside, gathered up the sex toys and brought them all back in, laying them next to her on the sheet. "Come on, Cori. Let's play. Sit up here and suck my cock."

Cori, still smiling from her multiple orgasms, got up on her hands and knees and eagerly gobbled up his cock. She quickly worked her mouth down on his shaft, taking him balls deep and deep throating him the way she knew he liked it. She bobbed her head up and down on him and occasionally licked his balls. Meanwhile, John dumped yet another half a bottle of baby oil on her back, letting it run down her sides to her hanging breasts and down her back, between her firm ass cheeks and tender thighs.

Staying power wasn't going to be a problem this time for John, so he let Cori pleasure him with her mouth and tongue for several minutes before pushing her away and instructing her to lay on her back and put her legs over her head. Cori did this without hesitation, readily presenting her ass and pussy to him.

John rubbed his cock between her pussy lips, lubing it with oil and her juices, then aimed it at her puckered but oh-so-recently reamed asshole. His cock head speared through the opening and he felt the tight, familiar warmth of her ass envelope his cock. He entered her more easily than usual, thanks to the copious amounts of lubrication. Probably the giant dildo had helped loosen her up a little bit too, but John was pleased to find her ass as tight and pleasant as ever. For her part, Cori was happy to have something smaller than a baseball bat reaming her out. John's thick cock felt relatively small and much more pleasurable compared to the massive dildo.

"Oh, yeah, that's so good," John groaned in absolute pleasure, continuing to slide his fat cock into her until he felt his balls touch the round globes of her ass. Holding his cock completely inside her, he hooked his thumbs inside her exposed pussy and pulled the lips apart, revealing her soft, pink interior. "Shit, that's so hot." Cori smiled up at him, proud that she could provide so much pleasure to him.

Picking up Cori's soaked, tiny swimsuit, John wadded it up and held it against her snatch. He poked it between her pussy lips, stuffing it into her hot hole. All the while, his motionless cock throbbed inside her red-hot ass. He kept poking and stuffing the swimsuit into her cunt until it was all inside her, the juicy twat laps snapped snuggly back shut.

"Who needs an overnight bag?" John joked. "You can just carry your clothes in there. I think that should be the test as to whether or not your clothes are skimpy enough. If we can't fit them in your cunt, there's too much material."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers