The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

Everything happened in an instant. Ty tackled Jarvis and slammed him against the wall. It was a mismatch and the fight was over before it started, ending with Jarvis knocked out cold. Ben was by Cori's side, frantically undoing her bonds and helping her up. Ty picked up her clothes and handed them to her.

"Are you OK?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, I'm all right," Cori said. "Things hadn't gotten too rough yet, but I'm afraid they were heading that way. If you hadn't gotten here when you did ..." Her voice trailed off and Ben and Ty both hugged her.

"Where's Chad?" Ty asked, smacking his fist. "I have a message for him too."

"I don't know," Cori said. "While I was calling John, Jarvis said he went to get something to eat."

Ty and Ben looked at each other, then Ty moved toward the bathroom. "Oh, shit," he said. Chad was there in the bathtub, tied up and unconscious. When they determined he was still alive, they guessed that Jarvis had surprised him, knocked him over the head, intending maybe to kill him or to simply steal Cori and take her away. Either way, they had interrupted both men's plans and Ty and Ben decided to send them another message. They loaded both guys in the back of their SUV -- both tied up and unconscious -- while Cori checked out.

They left Jarvis and Chad naked and stranded in the woods, their mouths gagged and hands bound behind them. There feet were unbound, so they could walk to get help, but they would have to do so naked. It would be humiliating and infuriating for them and they would know they could never report it. Ty scrawled two notes to never come back or else and tied them to both men's privates.

Cori slept in the back seat of the SUV all the way home while Ty and Ben thanked their lucky stars that they had managed to save their Hard Body Clerk.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers