The Hard Body Shop Clerk Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

He picked her up and pulled the dildo out of her ass, then sat her down, facing away from him, his cock simply filling the gaping void left by the dildo. "Oh yeah, right up the ass!" Holman grunted, pulling her onto his lap until he was balls deep in her sweat-slickened asshole. He let her sit there for a moment, relishing the feel of her tight rectum sleeved around his cock. She squirmed, trying to get comfortable, but he simply started pushing her up and down on his cock, his hands on her ass, lifting her firm, light body up and down with increasing speed.

She grunted as his cock entered her tightest hole repeatedly, his thrusts becoming stronger, deeper, quicker. He stood up and bent her over. She put her hands against the wall to hold herself up and he used her hips to provide the leverage to pound her ass with all his might. He was hammering away at it now, giving it to her as hard and fast as he could. She was moaning and grunting and telling him to do it harder.

When he was about to cum, Holman pulled out, spun her around and fired every thing he had at her sweat-soaked tits, mixing his cum with her sweat in a creamy cocktail that Cori happily licked up and swallowed. She then dropped to her knees and cleaned every inch of the cock that had just ravaged her asshole.

They cleaned off by taking a dip in the pool, then prepared for bed. Cori gave him one of her patented blowjobs, swallowing his cum, and then Holman drifted off to sleep. Cori lay in bed, thinking about how all she would probably have to do is fuck him one more time in the morning and that would be it. She'd be done with Holman, done with Chad, done with Jarvis. It would be just her and her three men and their fat new city contract.

Cori awoke to a light shining in her face. The room was dark otherwise, but some sort of flashlight was shining in her eyes. She couldn't see, but started to get up when a hand pushed on her forehead, holding her to the bed. She squinted, but still couldn't see. Her eyes slowly adjusted and she saw something moving in the shadows. It quickly became clear that it was a cock being stroked and it was pointed right at her face. The light was coming from just above and behind, and Cori realized it was a video camera with a light mounted above it. Someone was jacking off on her and someone else was taping it.

"Close your eyes and pretend you're still asleep," she recognized Holman's voice and followed his instructions. With her eyes closed, she felt his cock rub across her forehead, nose, cheeks and lips, but she remained motionless as if sound asleep. Holman kept stroking his cock and soon she felt his sticky spunk splashing against her face, the first big wad hitting her cheek and the next smacking her temple and running across her eyelid. She felt some on her lips and nose, but remained motionless.

"Did you get it?" Holman asked.

"Got it," it was Verna's voice.

The lights came on in the room and camera shut off. "You can get up," Holman said. "Go ahead and lick that up."

Cori sat up and cleaned her face, eating his latest load. She smiled at Verna and said hello. She noted that it was 3 a.m.

"Verna's an amateur photographer and movie maker," Holman explained. "So, I asked her to come back and film a couple scenes. You got enough sleep, right?"

"Sure," Cori said, lying.

"Good, because we've only got a few hours left. Have you ever masturbated on camera before? You're going to now. I've got two dildos and a vibrator. I want you to play with yourself and make yourself cum. Then, after you do, I'll jump in and fuck you again. You'll just keep cumming and Verna will film it all. Got it?"

"Got it," Cori said.

"Just lay back there and have fun," Holman said. "Verna might direct you a little, but otherwise, just go with what feels good."

Cori lay back and started rubbing her pussy and squeezing her nipples. She put one dildo in her mouth to get it wet, then gently inserted the tip into her pussy. Men always wanted to shove it all the way in when they fucked her with a dildo, but she worked just an inch or two in, focusing on her labia and clit, stimulation them with the dildo. The she started working on her nipples with the vibrator, making them grow hard and erect, then she used it on her clit. She removed the dildo and inserted two fingers into her pussy, rubbing and caressing herself, making her pussy hot and moist.

"Dildo in the ass," Verna said. Cori followed instructions and put the moistened dildo in her ass. "Turn over and let us see it from the back." Cori rolled onto her stomach, sitting up on her knees with her head still down on the pillow. "Lick your fingers." Cori licked the pussy juice from her fingers as if she was sucking a cock, letting her pursed lips linger around her finger. "Suck on your tits." Cori lifted first her left, then her right tit into her mouth, sucking on her hard nipples. "Do whatever you need to do to make yourself cum."

Cori rolled back onto her back, closed her eyes and put both hands on her pussy. One hand worked her clit while the other spread her labia and massaged the tender tissue just inside her opening. She arched her back and raised her hips as if her pussy were searching blindly for a cock to grind against. She rubbed her clit furiously and pinched her nipples. She jammed three fingers into her cunt and hammered away. She put her feet on the bed and lifted her ass high off the bed, raising her pussy to meet the jamming fingers. She writhed and bucked and came hard, thrashing around on the bed before finally collapsing in heap.

That's when Holman entered the scene, jumping on the bed, spreading her legs and spearing her dripping pussy with his hard cock. He threw her legs over his shoulders and pounded her limp body with the force and energy of a hormone-overdosed teenager. He pulled out just in time for the money shot, firing away at her face once more, giving the camera a good shot of his cum drizzling her nose and lips. Cori wearily licked the sticky gunk from her fingers and face, then drifted off to sleep once more.

She awoke again with a start. She didn't know how long it had been, but she guessed not long. Verna and Holman were still there and her face was still sticky with cum. Holman was wiping it off with a warm wash cloth, which is what woke her up. Verna handed her the orange mesh top, black mini skirt and the rest of her earlier outfit.

"Put all this on," Verna instructed. "We're going to do a nice show-and-tell scene. Don't worry, all you have to do is exactly what you do all the time -- look sexy."

Cori put on her outfit and then all three of them went downstairs to the spacious living room. Holman and Cori sat on the couch while Verna set up her cameras. She had one on a tri-pod and another she held by hand. When she was ready, she took Cori into the kitchen and instructed her to walk into the living room. Verna stayed right behind Cori, aiming her camera up the hard-bodied blonde's tiny skirt, focused on that black thong and the perfect sway of her hips and ass as she walked.

When Cori got into the living room, Holman took her hand and put his arm around her, looking directly into the tri-pod. "Hello again everyone," he began, "I'm Vern Holman and I'm running for mayor of Darien. I come to you today to explain to you how I plan to make Darien a better community for all of us. Here to help me demonstrate is my very able-bodied assistant, Cori Banks. Today, Cori is here representing the tow of Darien. Let me explain.

"Like Cori, Darien is beautiful. We have rolling hills" -- he turned Cori around and flipped up her skirt, showing off her ass cupped -- "fertile valleys" -- he bent her over and rubbed his hand over her pussy mound -- "and a great view of the mountains" -- he turned her around and cupped her breasts. "Like Cori, we need to show this off. We need to let everyone see what Darien has to offer. Let me show you what I mean. Cori has great tits, a fantastic ass and a pussy to die for. Would you know it if she was all covered in long bulky sweaters and loose sweat pants? No. So, she wears see-through tops, skimpy skirts, tight shorts, thongs and high heels. She shows it off. She's proud of it. As your next mayor, I want to show off all that Darien has to offer.

"Now, it's one thing to look the part, it's another thing to produce. Darien needs to show it can be a leader in this state as a resource for both agricultural and manufacturing. In other words, we can't just look pretty, we need to fuck like a pro, too, right Cori?"

"Yes, sir," Cori smiled.

"Cori will demonstrate for us again." Holman stripped her skirt and thong down her legs, leaving her in the mesh top and high heels. "First, we'll probably have to start by kissing up to some of the big companies to convince them to let us manufacture their products." Cori dropped to her knees and Holman stuffed his cock in her mouth. "We might have to do this for a while, but we must never stop until they tell us to. When they're ready, we'll stand up," -- Cori stood up -- "and we'll bend over and take it any way they want to give it to us." She bent over and Holman sunk his cock into her pussy.

"They'll work us hard," -- he was pounding away, swatting her ass -- "but if we work hard too, we'll get some big rewards." He kept fucking her pussy for the next 10 minutes until she again came. He pushed her away and sat down on the couch. "See, big payoff, right Cori?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," was all she could say as she caught her breath.

"Now, we'll have to show our appreciation" -- Cori came over and he sat her on his lap -- "and do whatever they say." He picked her up, facing away from him toward the camera, and sank his cock into her tight ass. "But in the end, I think we'll all find that Darien can be a pretty attractive and fun place for others to come in and see." He spread her legs with his hands until she took the hint and did the splits on his lap, his cock buried balls-deep in her ass, her pussy wet and pink and on display for the cameras which zoomed in for tight close-ups. Holman lifted her up and down several times, then pushed her off onto the floor. She turned around and he stuck his cock back in her mouth, filling her throat with a load of cum.

"I can deliver the goods," Holman said, turning Cori's face to look at the camera. She showed the cum on her tongue, then swallowed it, again showing her tongue to demonstrate that the cum was gone. "I'm Vern Holman, your next mayor, cumming soon."

"Cut," Verna yelled. "That was great!"

Cori glanced at the clock. 7:00 a.m. She needed to be getting ready for work.

"All right, Cori," Holman said. "You've done your job. You've been fantastic. Why don't you go get ready for work. When the time comes, the shop will get the city contract."

"Thank you, Mr. Holman," Cori said. "I can't tell you how much this means to me."

"I think you showed me pretty well," Holman chuckled. "If you ever need anything at all, Cori, I can assure you we can work something out."

"Thank you, sir."

An hour later, Cori was back at work. No more Holman, Chad or Jarvis. Just Ben, John and Ty, her true buddies.

EPILOGUE

Six months later, having been elected as Darien's new mayor, Vern Holman announced that the Hard Body Shop had been awarded the city's service and maintenance contract. Ben was shocked, since he still didn't know about Cori's secret night with Holman and thought Holman still held a grudge. They all celebrated as Ben took Cori, Ty and John out to dinner. Chad and Jarvis had never been heard from since that fateful night and Ben had elected not to replace Chad until he found the right person, someone he knew he could trust not only with the shop, but also with Cori.

Things had returned to normal right away. Cori stuck to her daily apparel schedules, the guys all split Chad's date night -- taking turns from one week to the next -- and Cori continued to entertain and flirt with the faithful customers.

It was a great life, which is why it was so hard for Cori to make her announcement at the celebratory dinner that night. She was dressed for their pleasure, as usual, wearing a skin-tight black mini dress with the top cut low to reveal her bra-less cleavage, an oval cut out to reveal her belly button, and slits up the sides to show off her thighs. She wore no panties and her black stilettos and black fishnet thigh-highs showed off her legs perfectly.

Ben had actually fucked her in the parking lot before they came in and the top of her dark dress was stained with tell-tale globs of gooey white spunk which Ben told her not to wipe or lick off.

"I hate to say this on a night when we're supposed to be celebrating," Cori said, "but I have to leave the shop."

All three men stopped eating instantly, their mouths dropping in stunned silence. "My step-dad is pretty sick and, as you know, my mom won't have anything to do with him. So, he's got no one to take care of him. He's living in San Diego now and I told him I'd come help him. I'm leaving tomorrow. I should have told you sooner, but I hated to and this all happened so fast."

"How long will you be gone?" Ben asked.

"I have no idea," Cori said. "He could get better in a few weeks or be sick for a long time. I don't know. It's weird, we've never been that close. I mean, he didn't marry my mom until I was in high school, but he was always nice to me. What happened between him and my mom was her fault, not his. I just hate to think of him sick and alone."

"We understand," John said. "You go do what you have to do for as long as you need to. You know we'll be here waiting for you whenever you can come back."

"Thanks," Cori said, "I appreciate that. You guys are the best. You're my family and I'm going to miss you so much. I already talked to Tammy and Gina and they have agreed to fill in for me until you guys find a full-time replacement."

They all went to Ben's house after dinner and Cori gave them each a farewell blowjob and Ben took her to the airport the next morning. As the plane took off, Cori looked down, realizing that there was a good chance she wouldn't be back to Darien any time soon. A new chapter was about to begin for her. It would start with just a few clothes, some small-town experiences, a few thousand dollars and one very hot, hard body. She hoped it would be enough.

THE END

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers
12