The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Ladies, this is Cori," Sam said, his hard cock bobbing as he walked over to the table to join them. Cori still had both hands on her pussy, holding herself up and playing with her increasingly wet snatch, just as she had been ordered to do. "Cori, this is Lola and Juanita. They work for the resort, but were hand-picked -- and fucked -- by me to be my personal maids. They also clean for Miles and Victor. They understand and appreciate our, um, unique activities and are remarkably loyal and discreet. As you can see, they both are quite beautiful as well."

"Yes, they are," Cori's breath was short, the strain of her position taking its toll, despite her fantastic conditioning. The fan blades moved back and forth as Cori struggled to hold her pose.

"Ladies," Sam said, "my beautiful pet here has been quite a good sport this morning. However, as you can see, show's growing tired and increasingly horny. Won't you please relieve her for me? Cori, you may lay back. Lola and Juanita will tend to you now."

Cori laid back and soon felt two soft tongues go to work. She didn't know which was which, but one of the women was between her legs, licking her pussy while the other sucked on her nipples. Cori had had very few lesbian encounters despite her intense sex life. She simply wasn't attracted to other women that way, but she wasn't repulsed by the idea, either. If it made her man happy to see her with another woman, well, Cori was willing to oblige. Clearly, she had no choice this time, but the way that tongue was dancing on her clit, she would have signed up for this regardless of Sam's wishes. Then, her pussy lips were being spread and the tongue danced inside. Cori felt her bikini bottoms being moved, then pulled and realized that one of these women had the bottoms in her mouth and was pulling it out, inch by inch.

The intensity of the situation got to Cori quickly and she moaned and bucked her hips, frustrated that her bonds limited her movements. Still, they didn't limit the power of her orgasm, which ripped through her in powerful jolts of pleasure as the bikini bottoms were pulled all the way out. When it was over, she went limp, her legs still suspended by the scarves, her nipples harder than ever, a wet spot staining the table between her legs.

"That's enough, ladies," Sam said coolly. "Thank you. Please start in the bedroom. It's quite messy in there. Please discard the sheets and replace them with a new set of silk ones, please. Also, please be sure to disinfect this table after we leave."

"Yes, sir," one of the women said. They departed, leaving Sam to deal with his prize, who lay sprawled out for him, pussy wet, nipples hard, her body damp with perspiration and limp from exertion and exhaustion. Oh, it had been less than an hour and already he had broken her down from a witty, confident woman to a worn out, gorgeous plaything drooling from both the mouth and pussy.

"Felt good, huh," Sam said, standing at the end of the table, rubbing his cock on the top of her head, feeling the softness of her hair.

"Yes," Cori moaned.

"Lick my balls," Sam said. He climbed up on the table and straddled her chest, pulling his cock up against his belly and offering his balls to her. She lifted her head and licked them again, sucking them into her mouth one at a time. He was jacking his cock quickly now and Cori knew he was finally on the verge. Even when he came, however, he was still under control. He pointed his cock at her face, told her to close her mouth and eyes and quietly painted her face with his cum. His blasts were short, controlled and his aim was good. Clearly, he had done this before. Given his orgy from the night before, his volume was a little below average, but Sam's cum was still thick and very white.

He pasted her face with a thick swath of cum from one cheek to the other, covering her lips and just under her nose. The final surge was directed at her left eye, coating her lashes and pasting them to her face. With her darkly tanned skin, the pearl-white cum stood out brilliantly. "Perfect," he breathed. He quickly stood up and removed the scarves from the fan blades and Cori's ankles.

"You may stand up," he said. "But do not wipe your face. Unless you like cum in your eye, I suggest you keep your left eye closed. And please keep your lips shut as well."

Cori stood up, careful not to open her eye or mouth, feeling the cum tickling her skin as it slowly oozed across her flesh. Sam retrieved her damp bikini bottom and tied it around her thighs so she wouldn't have to bend over and risk losing her precious facial.

He quickly dressed in a pair of swim trunks, a loose button-down shirt and some sandals. He put his sunglasses on and they walked out of the suite. He made Cori face the walking trails snaking through the resort while he stood behind her and tied her bikini top back on, taking his time placing the fabric patches over her hard nipples.

"OK, my pet," Sam said. "Keep your head tilted back a bit and try to hold as much of that on your face as you can." He led her to the walkway where a golf cart awaited them. "Good morning, Howard," Sam said to the driver. He helped Cori into the seat and then joined her. "Please take us down to for breakfast."

"Of course, sir," Howard said, glancing at Cori's face, then her body. She didn't even try to smile or say hello, knowing that Sam's first priority was for her to wear his cum. Much like the maids, though, Howard didn't seem surprised by this sight. Cori wondered how many Sam had done something like this with.

While Sam had been full of surprises so far, Cori wasn't surprised to see that Miles and Victor were waiting for them at one of the resorts open-air restaurants. They both stood up to greet them, each taking Cori by an elbow and guiding her to the table while they checked out her remarkable body up close and got a good look at the facial Sam had planted on her.

"Told you something was missing with her face," Sam joked. "Now it looks just right."

"She does wear it well," Miles acknowledged.

They helped her sit down and Cori, looking through her right eye, saw that they had already ordered food. A bowl of fruit sat in front of her.

"I see you've already placed our order," Sam said.

"Yeah, but they didn't have any dip for Cori's fruit," Victor said in a sarcastic voice that made it clear he had never asked for any dip.

"No dip?" Sam said. "Hmm, good thing she brought her own, I guess." He picked up a strawberry and dabbed it against her left eye, then held it in front of her right eye, showing her the bright red strawberry that was now tipped with a glob of his white cream. "Hungry? You should be. You worked up quite an appetite."

Cori nodded and opened her mouth as Sam offered her the strawberry. She bit off the end, the salty thickness of his cum meeting her tongue. "Now that's a nutritious breakfast!" Sam chortled.

One by one, they dipped bits of pineapple, melon, bananas and berries in Sam's cum, wiping it off her face and feeding her. "That's about it," Sam said when the last major glob was gone. He handed her a cloth napkin to let her wipe off her face.

"But there's so much fruit left," Victor whined, again in fake voice. "And she has to be hungry. What do we do now?"

"Don't you remember," Miles said, his voice also full of irony. "We brought our own dip cream, just in case."

"Oh yeah!" Victor said.

They each produced a small glass with a bit of thick white fluid in the bottom. Cori looked at Sam, who was grinning, and she realized he had told them to jack off and bring their cum to her. Finally able to talk, Cori played along, staying true to her word to be a good sport and comply with their games, "Mmm! This is like the Pepsi Challenge! I wonder who tastes best. Sam's going to be hard to beat."

"Try mine," Victor offered her a bite of peach with a generous clump of his cum dripping from it. Cori took the bite, letting the cum and peach juice ooze between her teeth and over her lips, making a show of darting her tongue out to lap up any escaping fluids.

"Yummy!" Unlike her poor-acting counterparts, Cori made it look and sound like she really enjoyed every bite.

"Now mine," Miles said, leaning in with a piece of pineapple dipped in his own special sauce.

"Terrific," Cori grinned. "I can't tell. Yours has a little more flavor," she said to Miles, "but yours is nice and creamy," she said to Victor.

"And neither can compare to mine," Sam boasted. "Come, let's finish feeding this slut and go do some snorkeling."

This was the first Cori had heard of the plan for the day, but the others obviously already knew the plan. She would have preferred a different suit and definitely different shoes for a snorkeling trip, but since Sam had specifically requested her attire and had obviously planned the trip, there was little doubt that this was what he intended for her to wear.

The men all ate their own breakfasts -- omelets, fruit and coffee -- and finished feeding Cori hers. Then, with a quick wave, Sam summoned a golf cart which took them all to the marina. There, they boarded a boat belonging to a man calling himself Captain Jack Montague. He greeted them all and it was clear that he knew them all well.

"You guys sure you don't want a private charter today?" he asked, eyeing Cori. Captain Jack looked to be a caricature of a pirate. He had the goofy name, a black hat and a black patch over his left eye that looked like a dime store prop. He hadn't shaven in days and he had leathery red skin and a gruff voice. He looked and sounded older than he probably was. "Looks to me like you guys might be wanting a little privacy. You know I'm always discreet, so anything you want to do..."

"No thanks," Sam said. "The more the merrier today."

"All right," Captain Jack said. "Well, we have 4 more couples coming. They should be here soon."

"Great," Sam said. "Looks like a great day for some snorkeling."

"Have you ever been snorkeling before?" the captain asked Cori.

"No, sir," she said, "but I've always wanted to try."

"I think you'll like it," he said. "But you might want to take off your shoes, first."

"That's OK, Jack," Sam said, "she's going to keep them on for now."

"I see," Captain Jack said. "As you wish."

Miles kept a watch for the others while Sam distracted Cori, taking her to the side of the boat and pointing out various things about the marina and shoreline. Her back was to pier and, with the water splashing against the sides of the boat, she didn't here the other couples coming. Miles signaled to Sam, who yelped and pointed at something in the water. "Did you see that?" he said, pointing into the water right below them. He leaned over the side and put his hand on Cori's back.

"What?" Cori asked. She suspected Sam and his juvenile buddies were up to something again, but maintained her commitment to playing along. She felt Sam pressing on her back and took the cue to lean over the side of the boat. She spread her legs to keep her balance and bent over the side of the boat at the waist. She peered down into the clear blue water, but saw nothing. She kept looking for several seconds before finally looking over toward Sam.

"What was ..." she realized he was no longer leaning over the rail. His hand was still on her back, but he was now standing, facing away from her. Cori realized instantly that the other couples had arrived and that Sam and his buddies had let their first impression of her be a fairly obscene view of her long legs and firm ass as she bent over the side of the boat. With her legs spread, her barely-covered pussy was also on display. Cori quickly stood up and turned around, facing her fellow tourists. From the looks on their faces, it was safe to say she had made a great first impression with half of them -- the men -- and a lousy one with the other half -- their wives and girlfriends. Well, what else was new.

Sam just beamed proudly as he introduced them all to Cori, his "girlfriend." Cori shook hands, smiled and was her usual friendly self, pretending not to notice the guys who stared at her tits when they shook her hand. Sam wanted to display her and it was important that she showed him and them that she was comfortable with her role. Any fear or hesitance could lead to questioning by the other boaters and put Sam in an awkward position of defending himself. They no doubt all believed that Sam was her sugar daddy. No reason to give them any other ideas.

With everyone aboard, Captain Jack steered them out into the open water, heading, he explained, for a nearby island that offered fabulous snorkeling. Cori was genuinely excited about this part of the day. Aside from her one shopping trip, she hadn't really gotten to do any typical vacation activities yet. This was her first and, despite the circumstances, she was determined to enjoy it.

When they reached the island, Captain Jack had them all jump into the water one at time. Cori finally got to kick off her shoes, putting on some swim fins before following Sam into the water, with Miles and Victor right behind. She was surprised at how warm the water was. And it was so clear! She could see to the bottom with no problem. After they all adjusted their goggles, the four of them swam off together, exploring the colorful coral and looking at the brightly colored fish swirling around them.

They swam together for a while, then Sam took her by the wrist and led her toward an outcrop of coral around the tip of the island. They stopped a couple times to come up for air and Cori looked back to see how far away they were from the boat.

"Shouldn't we stay closer to the group?" Cori asked.

"Don't worry," Sam said. "We're fine. We're still in sight of them and the boat and we're only a few hundred feet from shore. I just brought you over here because I wanted to show you something. There's a big moray eel that lives over here. Every once in a while, I can catch a glimpse of him. He's shy, so you don't have to worry about getting bit or anything. Only problem is, his little cave is near the bottom, so we'll have to take a deep breath and dive down."

"OK," Cori nodded, excited at the thought of seeing an eel up close. "Lead the way." They both took a deep breath and Sam held her hand as they down down along the facing of the reef. Cori noted that it was deep open water behind her and felt a chill as she worried about sharks. Nonsense, she told herself, the water was clear, the reef and shore were close, no need to worry. She snapped to attention when Sam pointed frantically at a point below them and Cori looked just in time to see a large moray eel duck back into his cave. Excited, she kicked downward ahead of Sam.

That was just the opportunity Sam had been waiting for. Quickly, he reached out his hand and lightly pulled on the string tied around her back. Her own momentum kicking downward pulled the knot loose and the current wasted no time in whipping it off her chest.

Cori's hands flew to her chest first, then reached for the top, but it was too late. It was gone. So was the eel and her air supply. Cursing herself for falling for such a stupid trick, Cori turned and faced Sam, taking his hand as they kicked toward the surface.

The broke the surface, Sam wearing a concerned look, "What happened?"

"I think you know," Cori said. She was angry, but knew she better not show it too much.

"I have no idea," Sam said, not even trying to hide his shit-eating grin. "Don't worry, we'll get you a new top when we get back to the resort."

"What about the boat?" Cori asked.

"Not much we can do about that, I'm afraid," Sam said. "Don't worry, they're all adults. I'm sure they've all seen a slut with huge tits before. Hell, you practically gave them a peep show already. I can't imagine this is going to freak them out much more."

Cori just shook her head and kicked along with Sam back toward the boat. By the time they got there, everyone else was already on board. "Both hands on the ladder all the way up," Sam said. It was a direction, not a suggestion. Cori understood and put her hands on the ladder, hoisting herself back up the side of the boat, her bare breasts breaking the surface, her nipples sticking out boldly for all to see. To make matters worse, Sam "helped" her up the ladder by placing both hands on her ass cheeks and pushing her up.

"Where's your top?" Captain Jack said, quickly stepping up and handing Cori a towel.

"Stupid knot came loose and the current took it," Cori said, wrapping the towel around her. "Sorry everyone."

"No apologies necessary I'm sure, right?" Sam said, climbing in behind her.

"Slut," she heard one of the women mutter not so quietly to another. Even though Cori had long ago developed a thick skin so as not to be stung by the judgments of others, every once in a while a look or comment still stung. This was one of those times. But to make matters worse, that's what Sam and his buddies wanted. They wanted to show her off, yes, but they also wanted to humiliate her. Cori was not easily embarrassed, but she was this time. That made her all the more determined not to let Sam see it. If he knew he got to her, he'd just keep on doing it.

Of course, the odd twist was that, with the towel wrapped around her, Cori was now much more concealed than she had been with the bikini. The ride back to the dock was uneventful and Captain Jack graciously offered to let her keep it.

"We'll bring it back this afternoon," Sam said.

"Not necessary," he replied.

"Do you have any charters this afternoon?"

"No."

"Well, how about taking us out for some fishing?"

"Sure, we can do that," Jack said. "I'll just need to get the gear and bait and everything loaded, but if you want to come back after lunch, I'll have her ready to go."

"Perfect," Sam said.

Back at the resort, Sam took Cori back to her room and took the liberty of picking out her outfit for the afternoon of boating. "Got any fishnets?"

"Stockings?"

"No, bathing suit."

"No, I'm sorry."

"That's OK," Sam said. He picked up the phone and called a member of the hotel staff. "What size are you?" he asked Cori. She told him and he answered two sizes smaller. Ten minutes later there was a knock at the door and one of the hotel staff members handed him a small bag. Sam took the little suit out, nodded his approval and slapped a bill in his hand.

"Put this on," Sam said, tossing her the new bathing suit. He kept a white tube top that came with the suit and discarded it on the floor.

Cori held it out in front of her, holding it by the top, realizing that this would be little better than going topless. But, she had agreed to wear what they told her to wear, so there was nothing she could really say about it. And, given the power of Sam and his buddies around the resort, she had no fear that there would be any sort of indecency charges or legal issues. But there certainly would have been almost anywhere else she had ever been.

Cori slipped off her bikini bottoms while Sam watched, not even asking if she could take off her heels. She knew better by now. Cori was surprised that she had never worn an outfit quite like this before. She had worn fishnet and she had worn slings, but never a fishnet sling. This was made of a bright white, stretchy nylon string, about a quarter inch in diameter. The holes in the netting were full inch squares -- similar to the spacing in a volleyball net -- and there was no extra fabric to cover her nipples.

The sling was unlike any she had seen before in the way that it connected behind her neck. Like most slings, the top was split into two columns that went over her breasts vertically, leaving her belly bared as they joined forces at her crotch. She was thankful that the crotch was a dense cluster of the soft nylon and formed a comfortable, if very snug, cup that actually did a pretty good of covering her pussy lips, though her landing strip was not covered by the patch and was thus visible through the holes in the netting. Separating her ass cheeks was only one strand of the thin rope, which was stretched so tight that it stood out several inches from her bare back, touching at the base of her spine and at the base of her neck, but nowhere in between.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers