The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Hold these," Victor grunted at him, pushing her feet into Coffman's hands. Coffman climbed on the bed above Cori's head and pulled her feet back over her head, spreading her legs as wide as he could at the same time. He now had a great view of not only her tits, but also her tight little cunt being split open by Victor's cock. Pre-cum was seeping out of Coffman's cock, staining the front of his shorts. He let his crotch rub across Cori's head a couple of times, welcoming any sort of contact he could get at this point.

Victor was absolutely nailing Cori, calling her a slut and a whore and telling her that her little cunt needed to be available to him at a moment's notice at all times from now on. She was panting, yes, yes, in response to either his commands or his fucking or both. Damn, what a fucking show, Coffman thought.

Cori remembered that she had told Coffman she came every time Victor fucked her and started elevating her cries and moans and whimpers. "Make that bitch cum," Coffman encouraged Victor. "Pound that cunt until she cums all over."

Victor just grunted in response, thrusting even harder and faster. Cori knew he wouldn't be able to keep up the frantic pace for long and launched into a series of moans and whimpers, leading up to a massive fake orgasm. She flared her nostrils and groaned and squealed, arching her back, then collapsing back onto the bed.

"Yeah, bitch!" Coffman yelled, high-fiving Victor, who was still driving into her, though his pace had slowed slightly while he watched what he knew was a fake orgasm. He'd seen the real thing from her and could tell this was just part of the show for Coffman. Nonetheless, Victor appreciated the effort. It was a very convincing performance and his cock lurched inside her, an involuntary response to her erotic writhing and moaning.

When she fell back, he picked up the pace again, urging Coffman to spread her wider as he drilled into her as deeply as he could. "She just creamed all over your cock," Coffman said gleefully. "Fuck that creamy cunt. Make her cum again!"

Cori wondered if she should pretend to go through a series of orgasms, but Victor's real one interrupted the plan. He hammered harder and harder until he couldn't take it any more, quickly ripping his cock out of her and spraying cum all over Cori's belly. Coffman let her legs drop and Victor crawled up her body and fed her his cock, letting her clean off the last bits of cum as they dribbled out of his dick.

"Thanks," Victor said to Coffman as he wiped his wet cock against Cori's cheek and climbed off the bed. "Look, I know we haven't always been best neighbors here, but I appreciate this. I was going to give a reward for her return, but I know you don't need the money. But it does look like you need to get off. If she gave you a hand job, would that be fair?"

"I'd prefer a blowjob," Coffman said.

"Sorry," Victor said. "All of her holes belong to me."

"Understood," Coffman shrugged. "Definitely, a hand job would be great."

Cori sat up and scooped the cum off her belly with her fingers, feeding herself while Coffman shimmied out of his shorts and lay back on the bed. His cock was hard, thick and wet on the tip. Cori grabbed it, using his own pre-cum to lubricate the motion as she slowly jerked it up and down. Victor had ambled away, but returned quickly and offered her some lotion. She squirted it on her hands, then rubbed it on Coffman's cock. All the while, she kept looking up at him, making eye contact, licking her lips. She purposely let her tits brush against his thighs, his balls and his cock. She straddled his leg, her wet pussy rubbing up and down on his thigh.

"Pussy's wet, bitch," Coffman grunted.

"That's all the cream from me cumming," Cori said in a sultry voice that no longer sounded at all like the ditzy, naïve girly voice she had used on him earlier. There was no reason to act innocent anymore. "Does it feel all hot and wet on your leg?"

"Oh yeah," Coffman groaned. "And I've got something hot and wet for you soon, too. Can she swallow mine too?" he asked Victor.

"'Fraid not," Victor said. "But you can cum all over her tits if you like."

"OK, good," Coffman grunted. Cori's soft, nimble hands were working wonders on his cock and just the sight of her gorgeous eyes, fuckable mouth and firm tits was making him crazy. She was stroking his balls just right -- not too hard like most chicks, but just enough to tickle and tease and make his cum churn inside. He felt it boiling up. Getting hotter and closer to erupting. Cori bent close to his cock, slapping it against her cheek while she continued to rub up and down on it. He was so close -- just inches -- from having it in her mouth. Even a second inside would be unbelievable, but the tease never gave in. She just kept stroking it.

She put it between her tits and rubbed them up and down along the sides of his shaft. Cori could feel the pre-cum oozing out of his cock head but kept her eyes locked on his, anticipating that first blast of cum any time. It came a few moments later, hitting the bottom of her chin and spilling down her neck. More blasts came, his cum flooding out the top of his dick like a volcano, the lava flow spilling out all sides, drenching her neck and tits with an impressive amount of white hot sperm.

"That was nice, slut," he said. "That was better than most girls can do with their mouths and pussy. Damn, that felt good."

"Glad you liked it," Victor smiled. He was holding Coffman's shorts politely, a signal that it was time for the man to dress and leave. Coffman slipped on his pants and, with a final leer at Cori and slap on the back for Victor, left, whistling a happy tune.

Victor turned back to Cori, grinning. "What did you think of that little game?" he asked.

"That was fun!" Cori said enthusiastically. "I had no idea what you were planning, but it was fun to just kind of go along with it. I knew you weren't going to let me get hurt, so I just tried to enjoy it and wait for the next surprise."

"Well, you played it perfectly," Victor said.

"Thanks!" Cori responded, bouncing up on the bed, her cum-covered tits jiggling for him. "Can I wipe this off?"

"Wipe?" Victor laughed. "When's the last time you got to wipe cum off?"

"But, you said you didn't want me to swallow it," Cori said.

"No, I said I didn't want him to see you swallow it," Victor corrected. "I, on the other hand, would love to watch you swallow it." To emphasize the point, he sat next to her on the bed, staring down at her breasts. Cori lifted one breast then the other into her mouth, licking off as much cum as she could reach with her tongue. She made sure Victor got a good look at the wad clinging to her left nipple before she sucked it off with a noisy slurp and opened her mouth to show him how it stuck to end of her tongue. Then she swallowed. What she couldn't get with her tongue she scooped up with her fingers, feeding herself her second load of cum of the day. Somehow, she knew there would probably be more.

"Did you like playing that role?" Victor asked while he watched her finish her unconventional breakfast.

"Sure," Cori said. "It was fun. I like role-playing like that. The Lost Pet sign was a nice touch."

"I'm glad you liked it," Victor said. "Because they're posted all over the resort now."

"What?" Cori asked, thinking about the crude things it said, the suggestive pictures.

"That's right," Victor smiled. "Don't worry, it's all part of your next role. You won't be hurt, so keep your positive attitude and have fun with it."

"OK," Cori smiled, putting her faith in him. "What's my role this time?"

"It's a bit more challenging," Victor smiled. "But I know you can do it. Have you ever pretended to be drunk or passed out?"

"I don't know," Cori said honestly. "I guess so. I can remember pretending to be asleep sometimes when I was a kid and then listening to my mom and step-dad fuck or watch porn. You know, the typical stuff. But that was a long time ago."

"Well, like I said, I know you can do it," Victor said. "What we're going to do is find a small group of guys -- who knows, maybe only one or two -- that we think we can do this with. Sam and Miles are scouting around right now. These guys won't know what we're doing though, so there is a little risk, I suppose, but Coffman didn't either and that turned out just fine. Just like before, we'll be around and keeping an eye on things, so if anything gets out of hand, we'll be there."

"OK," Cori nodded. It made her a bit nervous, but she really did have faith in these guys. Every crazy thing they had pulled off so far had worked just fine.

"When we find the guys, one of us will approach them with the flyer, making sure they see it," Victor said. "Then, about five minutes later, you'll wander along, acting drunk and disoriented and ditzy. They'll recognize you, of course, and the game will begin from there. Will they call the number? Will they try to take advantage of you? Will they just move on and leave you for someone else? Who knows? But we'll be watching. And listening."

"Listening?" Cori asked.

"Yes, you'll have this tiny microphone."

"It looks like a belly button ring," Cori said.

"Exactly," Victor said. "And that's where you'll wear it. They'll never suspect it's anything else. And it only transmits one way, so they won't hear us or anything. We'll be watching and won't let you out of sight, but if something crazy happens or you don't feel safe, say 'victory' and we'll come running."

"OK," Cori said. "And just how much should I let them do?"

"Well, no fucking or anything rough, obviously," Victor said. "But if they just want to grab your tits and ass and stuff like that, go with it. If you don't think they're going to be out of hand, pretend to pass out. That should really be fun. But if it doesn't feel right, just get out of there or say the code word. We're not trying to whore you out here, just have some fun. Got it?"

"Got it," Cori said, shaking her head, surprised that she actually liked this idea. She loved teasing guys and pleasing them and she always loved their compliments. But it would be interesting to see how they treated her and talked about her when they thought she couldn't hear or wouldn't remember. She would be pretending to be ultimately vulnerable, just without all the dangers that would normally pose. It was crazy, no doubt, but it could be fun, too. "Wow. You're sure this will be OK?"

"Of course," Victor said. "And I promise, it's the last role play of the day. I have something else planned for the afternoon and evening."

"OK," Cori nodded.

Victor had her re-apply a fresh coat of baby oil to her dark, glistening skin while they waited for a call from Sam and Miles. She had finished and was sipping on a bottle of water when they called. They had located a trio of men who had just returned from a morning swim and were walking back up the hill toward their rooms. They had seen the posters and commented that they wished they had seen her because she looked like she'd be worth a good long look.

"Give them a good long look," Victor said, patting Cori's bare ass and sending her on her way down the sloping trail toward the main part of the resort. If she stayed on this path, she'd almost surely see them. She kept her head up and eyes wide open, but purposely swayed and staggered as she walked to practice a bit before her close up performance and so that she could make sure that anyone who saw her from a distance would think she was drunk even before they noticed who she was.

She didn't see Sam, Miles or Victor, but assumed they had all dispersed into various areas along the trail, ready to watch, listen and, if necessary, intervene. At least she hoped that was the case. She wasn't sure exactly what Victor was getting out of this, but he obviously liked it. Was it the voyeurism? The control? The power? He was dangling her out there, offering everyone a look or a taste, then yanking her back and hording her like a precious treasure. Look but don't touch was usually the message most guys wanted to send -- 'look how hot my babe is, don't you wish you could fuck her?' But in Victor's case, it was more like look and touch, but don't touch too much. And since Coffman had received a handjob, it wasn't like Victor was exactly keeping her off limits from those he was teasing. Sure, he'd made Coffman watch first, but the guy had still gone away happy. It was a thin line to walk, no doubt, and Cori was wobbling all over the place.

She spotted a trio of men walking up the path. They were all looking at a piece of paper. She couldn't see what the paper was or what the men looked like yet, but she guessed these were her guys and they were checking out her flyer. She was nervous, excited, trying to stay focused on playing the role. It was easy to do, too, because she really had to concentrate on having the right movements, the right facial expression and the right slurred, slow speech to pull it off. She imagined herself as Meryl Streep, losing herself in her character. You're a ditzy, drunk, lost party girl, she kept telling herself even though none of that was true.

She had played characters before -- slut, submissive, schoolgirl, cheerleader, etc. -- but in those cases, the guys had always known she was in character mode. It was role playing and both parties knew how the scene would play out, more or less. This was different. These guys didn't know she wasn't a drunk party girl. It was her job to make them believe she was. And if she did, she had no idea how the scene would go.

She made her eyes into narrow slits and let her head drop, bobbing from side to side. She walked pigeon toed, which she found helped her exaggerate her staggering movements back and forth across the paved path. She couldn't make out their features well, as she didn't want to get caught staring at them. They appeared to be three white guys, fairly young, maybe 20s or 30s. She heard them commenting on the flyer as they passed it back and forth, talking about her collar, her pet names and her body. "Damn, if I had a bitch like that, I'd never let her out of my sight," one said.

"And it better be a helluva reward to get her back untouched," another laughed. "I'd be touching the back of her throat, if you know what I mean."

"Well, here's your chance," the third guy said. He had looked up and been the first to spot Cori staggering down the sloped path toward them.

"Holy shit, that's gotta be her."

"Look, she's got some sort of collar on. Let's see what it says on it."

"Hey babe," one of them called out as they approached her. "You OK?"

"Hmm?" Cori said, as if she had been woken out of a deep slumber. "Oh, hey, how are you guys doing? Are you going to a party?" She slurred her words and used a high-pitched, sorority girl voice she hoped would sound ditzy.

"So, you're Vic's Bitch, huh?" one said, reading her collar.

"Mmmm-hmmm," Cori moaned, like it was the best compliment she had ever been paid. "Have you seen him? I need him so bad." She pouted out her lips.

"Haven't seen him," one guy said, "but he's looking for you."

"Oh, I bet he's so horny," Cori cried. "I wasn't there to fuck him last night. He always fucks me before he goes to sleep and first thing when he wakes up."

"Can't blame him there," one guy put his arm around her waist. "Maybe we can help you find him."

"Really?" Cori said, looking up at them all with big eyes now, like they had just told her she had won the lottery. "Oh, you guys are the best!"

"We'd sure treat you better than Vic would," one of the guys sneered. They were leading her back up the hill now. No mention of calling Victor yet. They weren't getting carried away with their hands yet -- just around her waist and on her back so far -- but Cori was getting a bad feeling about what they might be thinking. "If I had a bitch like you'd, I'd never let her leave my sight. You want to party, girl, you party with me."

"Mmmm," Cori grinned. "You sound fun! I like parties. Can I please bring Vic?"

"Fuck Vic," one of them spat. She felt a hand on her ass now, squeezing, rough. "We'll make you forget all about him."

Cori realized they had no intention of sending her back to Vic. They were going to take her for themselves. She didn't know if Victor, Sam and Miles were coming or not, but when she felt another hand pulling at the straps on her tits, she sent an elbow into his face. She knew they were far stronger than she was, so her only ally was the element of surprise. Plus, she packed enough of a wallop in her tight, hard body to do some damage. The first guy fell back and she jammed her heel into the foot of the other guy. She heard him squeal and wondered if she might have broken a toe. The third guy grabbed her tightly around the waist, but she spun away and drove her toe into his groin. She started running instantly, taking off up the hill, trusting her superior conditioning to help get her back to Victor and his suite before these goons could recover.

She glanced back and saw the guy she had kicked in the groin still doubled over. The others were on their feet and moving, but hobbling slowly, one holding his nose, the other limping badly and cursing. She took advantage of the chance to take off her heels, carrying them now as she flew up the hill barefooted. She was strong and fast and easily put distance between her and the guys, who she heard cursing as she ran over the rise, "Fuck that cunt. It's a setup."

She didn't trust that they weren't still chasing her and she didn't stop until she was back at Victor's suite. No one else was there and it was locked. She debated whether she should keep going -- Coffman would probably help her -- but then Victor came.

"You all right?" he asked, his arms open, giving her a big hug.

"Yeah," she said. "I'm fine. Sorry if I ruined the plan, but I don't think those guys were going to play along."

"Definitely not," Victor said. "We were just coming to rescue you, but you beat us to the punch, literally. Nice work, by the way. Self-defense classes?"

"Some," Cori nodded. "I've taken a few martial arts classes, too."

"Well, it was very impressive. Sorry to have put you through that. Don't worry, we're done with that for the day."

"Oh, we can try again," Cori said, surprising herself somewhat. The fact is, she had gotten a thrill from it. She had made herself completely vulnerable, then defended herself more than adequately when she had to. It had been a rush, and she wanted more.

"Really?" Victor asked.

"If you want," Cori said. "I want to make you happy. I'm not hurt and I can take care of myself. You guys are there to watch me. We can try one more time, if you want."

"OK," Victor nodded. "One more time. That's it, though." He called Sam and Miles and sent them on the lookout for another possible encounter, reminding them to try to be careful about their choices, though there was hardly any way to tell how the guys would react to Cori and her predicament.

"They found a couple of older guys this time," Victor said, hanging up the phone a few minutes later. "Sam said they were swapping boating stories and thinks they might be old sea dogs. Anyway, they seem a lot more harmless and, if they aren't, you can sure out-run them. They're coming from the spa, so cut across the top of the hill here and you should see them."

Cori looked around, noting that there were a lot more people out and about now. It was mid-morning and people were done sleeping in or eating breakfast and were getting on with their day. That was good and bad. More people to deal with looking at her or potentially intercepting her, but also more people to serve as witnesses -- and deterrents -- to anyone looking for trouble.

A couple of people stared at her as she walked by, one woman offering to help her or call someone for her, but she stumbled onward. She saw two men sitting on a bench ahead and thought they could be the ones. As she approached, she heard them talking about boats and fish and she noted that they both appeared to be in their 50s or 60s, their sun-baked leather skin a clear indicator of lives spent outdoors. She wondered why they were here. Locals wouldn't come to a place like this, but they certainly weren't Midwesterners, either. Maybe they had come down from Florida or the Carolinas for a break from their charter fishing businesses. Not that it mattered, but Cori found herself curious about people, who they were, how they got where they were. If she knew more about them, she might have a better idea how they would respond to her. Were they religious men who would scold her for her scandalous attire? Were they dirty old men who would be thrilled by her presence? Were they old Boy Scouts who would kindly escort her home? Who knew? But she was about to find out.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers