The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Hey, that's that girl on this flyer," one of the men said. Cori thought it was the one with the darker features. He was the larger of the two as well, with reddish skin, made so by the sun and what Cori guessed was some sort of Native American or Polynesian heritage. The other man, as best she could make out through squinted eyes, had light gray hair that he had grown out and put in a long pony tail down his back. He was medium build with leathery tan skin.

"Shit, it sure is. Fuck, look at that," the other man replied. Cori ruled out the religious men theory right away. Dirty old men and Boy Scouts were still on the list, among countless other possibilities.

"Hey, Missy," the man with the ponytail said, jumping up from the bench and taking her arm as she pretended to stumble in front of them. "Are you all right, little lady?"

"Ummm, yeah," Cori slurred. "Thanks. Mmmm, you're strong." She rubbed her hands on his arm.

"You better have a seat," the man said and his buddy took her other arm and they sat her between them on the bench. Cori started to fall backward and they both reached out their arms to catch her. She felt their hands on her bare back and wondered what they were looking at -- the tiny string coming out of her ass crack or her breasts threatening to explode out of her top. She kept her eyes narrowed into slits, though, her lips pursed, doing her best to look drunk and sleepy.

When they caught her from behind, she wobbled and then leaned forward as if she were about to fall face forward onto the sidewalk. Again, both men reached out to stop her and she wasn't sure if it was luck or happy coincidence that resulted in them both having their hands across her chest as they pulled her back up into an upright position. She noticed they neither one removed their hands from her front or back. The man on her left -- the one with the ponytail -- slid his hand slowly until he had a handful of her breast. The other followed suit and she guessed that no one was walking nearby. These guys seemed a bit more discreet than the other group had been.

"Watch out there, baby, or you're going to hurt yourself," the Polynesian man said.

"Well, hell, you can see why she can't stand upright," the other said, give her breast a subtle squeeze. "She's a bit top heavy, don't you think?"

"That's for damn sure," the other said, squeezing her other breast.

"So, you're the babe that's on all the flyers," Ponytail said. "Seems a fella by the name of Vic is looking for you."

"Mmmm-hmmm," Cori hummed dreamily.

"Well, do you want him to find you or do you need help getting away?"

Cori hadn't thought about that, but she understood now. They thought she might be getting abused or raped or held against her will. Such a guy probably wouldn't post signs looking for her, but it was sweet of these guys to be offering to help her anyway.

"I love Vic!" she whined. "Have you seen him? I need his cock so bad. I haven't sucked it since last night!"

"Damn," Polynesian said under his breath. "We better call that guy on the flyer."

"Yeah," Ponytail said. "I was kinda hoping she didn't want to go back to him. Wouldn't mind keeping an eye on her for a while, you know."

"Oh yeah, I know."

Ponytail took out a cell phone and called Vic's number.

"You Vic? Yeah, well, we found your, uhh, pet. She's safe but she's awfully drunk or high or something. .... No, she can't walk back to your place alone. Wouldn't be safe. She's stumbling around and well, frankly, the way she's dressed makes a fella think she might be, uhh, you know, for sale. Yeah, uh-uh. We can do that. Sure, we'll take care of her, no problem. What's that? Label? Well, she's got the collar and she says she knows you. Oh, another label? Hold on."

Ponytail set the phone aside and looked at his buddy. "He says there's a name tag on the inside of her straps and we should look and see just to make sure it's the right girl."

"Of course it's the right girl. How many...?" Polynesian's voice trailed off, realizing the opportunity being presented. Pulling back the straps would result in a free look at her tits. "Well, now that you mention it," he smiled, "you can never be too careful."

He looked around to make sure no one was watching -- unaware that three sets of eyes were watching every move, easily hidden in the resort's array of bushes and flowers and mini-gardens -- then he carefully pulled the strap on her right breast off to the outside of her breast. "Easy, sweetheart," he whispered. "We're not going to hurt you. We're just taking a quick peek to make sure you're who we think you are. Then we'll get you back where you belong, OK?"

"Mmmm-hmmm," Cori moaned, leaning against Ponytail while the other guy examined the inside of her strap. She noted that he was doing it none too quickly, no doubt getting a good look at her bare tit and hard nipple as well.

"Says 'Banks'," he said, looking at the inside of the strap. Cori hadn't noticed it when she put the suit on, but obviously Victor had somehow written or labeled her name inside the suit before having it delivered to her. "Check that side."

Ponytail pushed her gently into the Polynesian's arms and pulled back the strap on her left breast. She felt the warm, tropical breeze brushing over both erect nipples now and a tingling sensation ran through her at the realization that she was topless in public. She didn't dare open her eyes and look around to see if anyone was around. She was topless and vulnerable, yet she felt safe knowing that she could handle herself, these guys seemed harmless so far and Victor and Company were nearby. It was a risky yet controlled environment, enough to create a thrill with little chance of any serious harm to anyone.

"This side says 'Cori'," Ponytail said. "That's the name on the flyer." He glanced around over his shoulder, studied Cori's face for signs of alertness, then gave her breast a firm squeeze, grabbing it by the base and pulling out away from her body as if trying to milk it, his fingers tugging on her nipple and twisting it gently before letting go and giving her breast a quick tap on the underside to watch it bounce. "Sorry, AJ, couldn't resist," he muttered as he put the strap carefully back over her breast, covering her nipple.

'AJ', as Ponytail had called the Polynesian man, smiled and copped a good feel of his, groping her right tit before carefully placing it back inside the strap. Ponytail picked up the phone and said, "It says Cori Banks," he said. "Cori's the name on the flyer we saw. That's her, right?"

"That's her," Victor smiled into the phone. "Thanks for checking. Listen, can you guys do me a huge favor and get her back to my suite?"

"Uh, sure, I guess," Ponytail said. "I mean, you can't just leave her alone, like I said."

"Right," Victor said. "And I'm just heading back in from an early morning fishing trip. We're still on the water, but we'll be back soon. If you can take her to my suite and stay with her until I get there, I'll pay you a nice reward."

"He wants us to take her back to his suite and wait for him," Ponytail smiled at AJ. "He says he's on the water fishing and will be back in a while. Wants us to make sure she gets there safe."

"It's our duty as gentlemen," AJ grinned. Just then, Cori passed out -- or pretended to do so -- her head dropping suddenly into AJ's lap as her body went limp. He caught her and held her close to him.

"She just passed out, man," Ponytail smiled. "We'll probably have to carry her, but we'll get her there."

"Thanks," Victor said. "If she comes to at all, try to get some liquids down her. It will help her sober up faster. I don't have any coffee, but use whatever you can find."

"Got it," Ponytail said.

Victor told them where his suite was and where they could find a key outside and told them he should be there in about an hour. "Keep her warm for me, fellas."

"Will do, but I'm not sure she's going to be ready for you there, partner," Ponytail said. "She's pretty out of it."

"Oh, she'll be ready," Victor said. "She's always ready, trust me." He hung up the phone and Ponytail shook his head.

"Well, whaddya think of this?" he asked, chuckling. "Day sure got interesting fast, didn't it?"

"Sure did," AJ grinned. "We got an hour huh? You know, I have my camera with me. I don't think she's going to care if we get a picture or two to remember her by, do you?"

"Even if she does, it ain't like she's going to remember it," Ponytail said. "Come on, help lift her up over my shoulder. We gotta carry this bitch to this guy's place."

"Man, I wish I was 20 years younger," AJ grunted as he lifted Cori up and helped put her over Ponytail's shoulder so that her head and chest hung over his back, her waist was on his shoulder with her ass sticking straight up in the air and her legs hanging down over his chest. "I'd steal this little piece of ass from that guy so fast."

"I know," Ponytail said, gripping her legs tightly to keep her from falling over his back and also to keep her heels from accidentally kicking him as she flopped around limply on his shoulder. "She's the hottest little thing I've seen in a while. Takes me back to my glory days. Remember how we'd get a boat full of little cuties and take them out on the water, get them drunk and party all night? Man, those were the days."

"Yeah, but they never wore little outfits like this back then," AJ said as they walked slowly down the path. "These sluts today don't care, they just show it off to everyone. God bless 'em for it, too."

AJ walked just a half step in front of his buddy so he could get a closeup look at her ass and pussy, which were being so prominently displayed now, that little bit of string leaving little to the imagination. "Hold on," he said, making Ponytail stop. He reached between her legs and carefully positioned the string between her pussy lips, spread them gently, tucking the string inside, then letting them close around it. "Damn, that's a nice little cunt," he said.

"I like those titties, too," Ponytail said, walking again.

AJ fell behind and watched from the side as her tits jiggled and wobbled inside the suit, bouncing along with Ponytail's stride. "Yeah, they're nice all right," AJ said. "Real firm, aren't they? And those nipples. Fuck, they stick out further than your dick, old man."

"She's going to see how far my dick sticks out in a minute," Ponytail said.

"Really?" AJ asked.

"You said you had a camera. We got an hour. I think it would like nice to see her holding onto my big prick, don't you?"

"Sure, but you aren't going to fuck her, are ya?" AJ said.

"Nah," Ponytail said. "I just want to have a little fun is all."

"I like that," AJ said, plucking playfully at the string running up Cori's back. It was stretched taut and was suspended several inches away from her body. "I think this thing's about to snap."

"Now that would be an awful shame if that happened, wouldn't it?" Ponytail said, nodding to another couple as they walked past, staring at Cori's ass. "She just had a little too much to drink, I'm afraid. Just taking her home to sleep it off, you know."

They nodded, jaws agape as they walked on, not sure what they had just seen. Ponytail just chuckled and playfully slapped Cori's ass cheek. "Damn, that's even more solid than her tits," he said. "What do they call them these days? Hard bodies? We got ourselves one nice little hard body right here."

"I bet she does those stair exercises and aerobics and stuff," AJ said. "Have to, to have a body like this. Here, let me carry her for a while."

Ponytail stopped and put his hands on Cori's waist, lifting her off his shoulder. As he transferred her to AJ's shoulder, he put his hands on her ass, lifting her up onto his shoulder. AJ, too, took advantage of the opportunity to cop an extra feel, putting his hands on her breasts as he hoisted her upper body over his shoulder until her ass was right next to his cheek. He held her legs steady and they moved onward with their prize.

Cori listened intently as they talked, all the while trying to focus on staying limp and relaxed, letting her body bounce, not reacting to their touch as Ponytail now played with her straps and enjoyed the unobstructed views.

She wasn't sure what was going to happen next. They kept talking about pictures, so she guessed they'd probably try to pose her and get some shots. Ponytail's comment about showing her his cock concerned her, but he said he wasn't going to fuck her. Still, a man with a hard cock and opportunity was prone to making some irrational decisions, she knew. What he said now and did 30 minutes from now with her at his complete disposal might be two very different things. Still, he was an older gentleman who no doubt had some maturity, common sense and decency. She liked to think they wouldn't take advantage of her any more than the pictures they had talked about. She was about to find out.

"Here it is," Ponytail said. "Got the key. Let's get her inside. We still have about 45 minutes. Let's get that camera out."

AJ hauled her inside and lay her gently down on the couch. "OK, let's get some shots of just her first," he said. "You pose her, I'll take the pictures."

"Well, first, let's make her a little more comfortable," Ponytail said. He took her right leg and draped it over the back of the couch and put her left foot on the floor. Then he took her arms and pulled them above her head so they hung over the arm of the couch. She was now spread open, inviting the camera to drink in her long, lean body. Those long legs stretched out and draped lusciously across the couch, her trim belly dipping neatly into her compact pussy, her tits jutting out from her flat stomach.

Cori kept her eyes closed, her body loose, trying not to anticipate or react to anything, but just be a limp doll for them to move and manipulate as they saw fit. She'd break out of character if she had to, but so far they hadn't crossed the line or made her feel like she was in danger. She did think about the pictures. Not just these, but all the pictures that had been taken of her in compromising, humiliating, suggestive or downright x-rated situations in the past. She wondered how many were floating around on the Internet, posted to various sites, passed via email from friend to friend. How many guys had bragged to their friends about fucking her, even though 99 percent of them hadn't? How many had seen her image, maybe even fantasized about her or jerked off while looking at pictures of her? It was mind boggling. She hoped it would never come back to bite her as she got older. What would her husband or kids or employers or friends think? What would the guys back at the shop think if they saw these shots from her vacation? Surely, they would be posted online soon. It was scary, but Cori had never focused on what others thought of her and it was too late to start now.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she felt Ponytail's hands spreading her pussy lips and pulling the string on her sling suit up even tighter against her pussy, rubbing it intentionally across her rubbery clit.

"Get a closeup of that, too," Ponytail said. "Here, let's see what she looks like inside." He gently spread her pussy lips, pulling them apart. "There, get a shot of that."

She could hear the camera clicking and knew that AJ was snapping away. She felt them pull her straps off, once again exposing her breasts. Ponytail squished her tits together, no doubt for a nice shot of her cleavage.

"Make her suck her finger," AJ said. Ponytail raised her hand to her mouth and put a finger inside. Cori tried hard not to suck on it, even though her instincts told her otherwise. Doing so might blow her cover. She let the finger rest in her mouth, her lips pursed around it.

"Put the other hand on her pussy," AJ said. She could hear the excitement in his voice and wondered if both men had hard-ons. Soon, she feared, they wouldn't be content with a little posing and groping. Hard cocks had a way of demanding attention.

Sure enough, she heard Ponytail unzip his pants, heard them hit the floor. He turned her over, putting her head on the arm rest and pushing her up on her knees so her ass was in the air. Pretending to be limp, she lay her legs splay out and fell to the couch, but he picked her back up and held her in place while AJ took shots of her ass. Then, Ponytail stuffed pillows under her belly to keep her ass in the air while he stood next to her and put his hard cock under the tiny white string coming out of the top of her ass crack. He used his cock to pull up on the string, stretching it across her crotch and making for a great picture.

"That was a neat shot," AJ said. "I got your cock and the string and her ass and pussy all in it."

"Good. Get this one," Ponytail said. He went around to the end of the couch and stood in front of her head. She felt his cock brush against her cheek and could smell his balls and the salty scent of his pre-cum, but he didn't try to put it in her mouth. She wasn't sure why, but then realized that a picture taken from behind would still look like she was blowing him.

"Nice," AJ said. "Smile and put your hands on the back of her head. Yeah, perfect. Looks like she's deep-throating you."

"I tell ya," Ponytail said, stroking his cock as he stepped away, "I haven't had a hard-on like this in years. I hate to waste it. I have a mind to ...."

"Better not," AJ said. "Look, cool off a little. Take some pictures of me with her."

AJ posed Cori and himself in several similar photos, then glanced at the clock and realized that Victor was due back within the next 15 minutes.

"OK, one last picture," he said. "Then we better get her dressed and straightened up a bit."

"Well, make it a good one," Ponytail said.

"I saved the best for last," AJ said. He put the head of his cock against Cori's mouth and then tapped her lightly on the cheek. "Come on, sweet cheeks," he said. "Open up and give us a kiss."

Cori waited what she felt was the appropriate amount of time before acting like she was hearing him in her sleep. "Mmm?" she moaned softly. "Mmmm-kay." She pursed her lips, not opening them, but she was sure it looked like she was giving his cock a big kiss. She could feel the soft head against her lips and when he pulled away after the photo, she felt the gooey pre-cum still clinging to her lips.

Not to be outdone, Ponytail urged her to open her mouth just a bit, using his finger to gently pull her lips apart. Then, he popped just the head of his cock in between her lips while AJ took the picture.

"OK," AJ said, setting the camera aside. "We better zip ourselves up and put her back together."

"Wait just a second," Ponytail said, shifting his hips and popping three inches of his cock into Cori's mouth. "He did say we needed to get some fluids down her, didn't he?"

Cori's mind raced. What should she do? Before she could make a decision, she felt Ponytail's warm cum spraying across her tongue and hitting the back of her throat. Instinctively, she swallowed, but told herself not to suck until she heard Ponytail say, "Come on, babe, take a big drink from the straw." He was patting her cheek, encouraging her to suck. Poor guy probably hadn't had a blowjob in years, she thought. No wonder he came so fast. She sucked and felt him push further into her mouth, shooting the last of his load directly onto her tonsils and down her throat.

"What the hell did you do that for?" AJ asked.

"What's the problem?" Ponytail said, pulling his cock out and quickly putting his pants back on. "She needed fluids and I gave them to her. She's not going to remember. She swallowed the evidence, so he'll never know. I'm happy and they'll neither one ever know or care."

AJ shrugged his shoulders and followed suit, putting his cock against Cori's lips, gently parting them. "Suck the straw, baby," he cooed, stroking her cheek and her hair. She sucked hard as if trying to get a drink, not the head-bobbing, tongue-wrapping style she would normally employ for a blowjob. While not her best work, it certainly produced results.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers