The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Well, I must say it's pretty unusual, but as long as you're OK with it, I guess it's none of my business."

"We should start that at our work," Nate said enthusiastically. "I mean, Marcia's the only woman we have and she's retiring next summer.

"I recommend it highly," Barry said. "But I'll warn ya, you have to be discreet and really be careful about how you approach the girls. Not all of them are so gung ho, but when you find the right one, you just get a feel for it. We just kinda had a gut feeling about Cori."

"Well, I don't know if it would work for us," Walt said doubtfully, "but we won't stop your fun. There's more people coming in, though, so you guys might want to scoot upstairs. Why are you carrying her, anyway?"

"These," Jason said, snapping one of the straps from her clit to her stockings. "Silly slut can't seem to walk up the steps without stretching her clit down to her knees, so we're helping her out."

"In fact," Barry said. "We could us a couple extra sets of hands. We thought we'd just form a chain and pass her up the stairs. The more guys we have, the less we have to run up to keep things moving. Whaddya say?"

Walt looked at Cori's perfectly toned body, as if weighing the options of just going to work or taking a chance at touching her. He looked at Nate, who was practically drooling by this point. Can't deny the kid a chance, Walt thought to himself. "Sure, we'll help. In fact, if you want, we can get about eight more guys from our office. I'm sure they'd lend a hand too."

"That would be great," Barry said. Nate flipped open his cell phone and called his office. Two minutes later, the two flights of stairs from the first floor to the second were filled with men, two to a step. Barry stood at the bottom of the stairs, holding Cori, preparing to pass her off to Walt and Nate.

"Now, we don't need to be in a big rush," Barry said. "Don't want to get careless and drop her or have anyone tripping on the stairs. Just take your time, make sure you have a good grip on her and pass her on up the line. As soon as you hand her off, start making your way up and take your place at the other end of the line."

While the men were getting organized and Cori began to get an idea of what they had in mind, she flashed to a story a friend of hers had told her about. Her friend, Trudy, had gone to a college with a great football team. One of the student traditions was to lift other students in the air and have them surf the crowd. Well, invariably, petite, attractive women -- which Trudy was -- would get picked up and hoisted in the air, passed row by row to the top of the stadium. Trudy told Cori that she always got picked up and that the guys groped her all the way up, some being as bold as to reach under her skirt, unsnap her bra or reach inside her blouse. Trudy always complained that she didn't like it, but Cori heard from her other friends that they had actually seen Trudy asked to be picked up and that she had even taken to going braless to the games. Cori didn't know who was telling the truth, but she had a feeling she was in for the same treatment Trudy got -- times 10.

Barry handed her over to Nate and Walt, who fumbled around, not sure where to put their hands, obviously torn between putting them where they wanted to and where they should. The result was Nate having one hand under her left shoulder and the other around her torso, his fingers brushing against the underside of her breast. Walt had one hand on her ass cheek and he held the other leg with a firm grip around her upper thigh. Barry squeezed by them, climbing the steps slowly, watching the show as he moved up to take his place at the bottom of the second-floor landing.

Cori was handed gently to two more of the guys from the architectural firm and already the touching grew more brazen. One had both hands on her ass and the other had one arm around her waist and the other across her chest.

Jason and Greg were next and they showed no shyness whatsoever. They clawed at her tits and her pussy and squeezed her between them. "This is a really good handle right here, fellas," Greg announced, showing them that he had three fingers inside her pussy while he gripped her ass with the other hand.

"So are these," Jason added, cupping her breasts from underneath as if he was holding her up by those two cone-shaped handles.

The others certainly took note that nothing was off limits and they reached under her straps and under her skirt to squeeze, pinch and grope all of her juiciest, firmest, hottest and most tender parts. Fingers were forced into her mouth for her to suck and into her pussy and even her ass. Strong hands palmed her breasts and ass cheeks and pussy and playfully snapped and tugged on the straps and chains and clips, watching her clit and nipples dance and twitch like puppets on a string.

It wasn't just one or two guys carrying her at a time anymore. Now, three, four, even five sets of hands were on her at once, the men crowding around, looking, touching, reluctant to let her out of their grasp. It was a slow ascent, but never once did they drop her or spread her legs too far, which would either result in a broken clasp, broken chain, torn strap or torn stockings -- and no doubt some severe pain to her clit. Her pussy purse was accidentally pulled out several times, and with the fight over who got to put it back in, Cori wasn't so sure it was an accident.

Accident or no, she didn't mind. The strong hands and semi-public display were turning her on. She was making a whole bunch of guys happy at once now and all she had to do was let them paw her. Her clit and tits ached, partly from being stretch and partly from desire, but her moist pussy would answer any questions about whether she was enjoying this or not.

Finally, they reached the second floor and Barry was ready for his second turn. "Now hold on a minute, fellas," he said. "I want to try something. Keep holding her up, but turn her so she's face down. Yeah, that's it. OK, now hand her over here. Cori, you're going to need to hold that dildo inside you as tight as you can, understand?"

He didn't wait for an answer, but grabbed onto her thin red suit in two places -- the very top of the spaghetti strap where it connected to the red choker on the back of her neck and the other end of the strap, right before it dipped between her ass cheeks, ending inside her pussy attached to the dildo. Even though the straps were thin, he knew it was strong material. It would hold, he thought, and lifted her by the straps like he used to toss bales of hay held together by thin strands of twine as a teenager. He hoisted her up, lifting her up to his waist. Her body weight now stretched the straps to their maximum and she felt the dildo slipping out of her pussy. She squeezed tighter, picturing how she must look, hanging there, her neck and her pussy and those tiny little spaghetti straps supporting all her weight. The choker squeezed tighter around her neck and Barry called for the others to help lift her back up, knowing that he couldn't carry her like that for long.

The train continued up the next set of stairs, moving slowly but steadily toward the third floor. By now, the clips connecting the thin straps to her nipples had come undone and her breasts were fully exposed. Wes and Douglas had a hold of her skirt and were yanking it down her legs, dropping it over the rail and watching it fall all the way down to the first floor. Cori imagined someone finding it and wondering where it came from. They'd never guess. She just hoped someone grabbed her jacket.

Barry himself undid the clasps between her clit and stockings. By the time they reached the third floor, her stockings were torn and tattered, her clit was free but throbbing, her nipples ached and looked like they were ready to poke someone's eye out at any moment. And most of all, her pussy was an inferno of lust and molten cream, clutching to the dildo like a child holding a teddy bear, yet furious that the damned thing wouldn't move inside her.

The guys must have sensed her peaking lust or maybe they had planned on this anyway, but when they laid her on her back on the cold metal rail along the stairs from the third floor to the fourth and then started spreading her legs, she practically screamed for joy. Someone pulled the dildo out of her pussy and pushed it into her mouth. She sucked on it, waiting for something else to fill the void. There were at least a dozen hard cocks around her, surely someone would stick one in her and help put out this fire.

But it was fingers -- not cocks -- that filled her pussy next. In her lust-addled brain, Cori smelled a trap. Against her wanton desire, she spit out the dildo, kicked her legs and sat up, putting her arms out to steady herself so she wouldn't fall off the rail. Gently, she eased herself down onto the stairs.

"What are you doing?" Barry grinned.

"A good office slut always puts her co-workers' pleasure before her own and asks permission to cum," Cori recited the tenants they had spoken yesterday. She looked at them, hoping someone would step forward and fuck her so she could cum.

"Well, I'll be damned," Walt said. "You've really got her trained, don't you? How long did that take?"

"What's it been," Barry asked Greg, "about half a day?"

"That's about right," Greg nodded.

"You're kidding," Walt said.

"Nope," Barry said. "I think we have ourselves a naturally submissive, eager to please, built to tease Office Slut. Technically, she's supposed to be "in training" for a month, but I think she'll graduate to full-fledged Slut before then."

"Thanks," Cori said, giggling on cue. She knew a good office slut would take this praise as a compliment and wanted to react accordingly.

"You've done such a good job," Jason said, "that I'm going give you what you want." He dropped his pants and stepped forward. He picked her up and lowered her onto his rigid cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist and arms around his neck. "Oh, yes!" she cooed.

Jason started bouncing her up and down on his cock, lifting her up and down as he carried her up the flight of the steps to the landing between the third and fourth floors.

"Hold on a minute," Greg said, turn her this way. Jason turned so he was facing back down the stairs and Cori's back was to the rest of the guys. Jason picked up the dildo, slick with her juice and spit, and mounted the stairs. He spread her ass cheeks and slid the pussy purse into her ass, then reattached the clip from her neck before shoving it all the way in.

"Oh, that's so good," Cori moaned, feeling her ass and pussy filled. She was so wet, so ready. "May I please cum?" she begged.

"Not until your co-worker's have been satisfied first," Barry said. "And since they work in the same building, I think in this instance we can consider our friends from the third floor co-workers too. What do you say, gentlemen, care to take a turn?"

The next thing Cori knew, the dildo was yanked from her ass and Jason, with his cock still hard, was handing her over to two guys from the third floor. They pinned her between them standing up, stuffing their cocks into her ass and pussy.

"Don't you dare cum yet, Cori," Barry said.

Cori forced herself to think of other things, trying to take her mind off the wonderful cocks churning so powerfully inside her, those big throbbers engorged with blood, rigid with lust and bubbling over with white hot cum. She tried to block out the feeling, the image, the sound of balls slapping against wet skin and the smell of cologne and spunk and sweat. She denied all her senses and focused solely on mind over matter. She thought about other things she liked besides sex. Sports. She thought about signing Peggy Stimson, the young golf star, and becoming a legitimate part of the company. She thought about Halloween and scary movies and parties. She thought about home and the Body Shop. She thought about clothes and school.

Different cocks kept being removed and plugged in as they all took turns. She was certain they had all been in her ass and pussy at least once each now, yet no one was cumming. How could this be? She lost all track of time. She had forced herself into a nearly comatose state, blocking everything out to try to will her body to not cum until every one of these guys -- how many was it? She counted them in her head. Eight from the third floor plus her five co-workers. Thirteen. She had to wait for thirteen cocks to erupt. Then and only then could she let herself go. Oh, what were they waiting for? She heard their voices, but wasn't listening. Listening meant the sound of grunts and wet, sticky flesh and moans and slapping balls. It meant probably dirty talk. She imagined them calling her slut and whore and bitch and had to stop thinking about it or she'd cum.

"I can't believe she hasn't cum yet," Barry said, holding his throbbing cock while he watched two others ream her out. Barry had urged everyone to go as long as they could without cumming and so far everyone had managed to pull out just in time, cooling off while they awaited another turn. But he knew he couldn't last much longer and neither could the others. They had put her to the test and she was passing with flying colors. Finally, he said, "Let her have it, boys."

Cori had blocked all that out, but her mind clicked back to the present when she felt cum shooting into her pussy. She felt the thick shaft spewing the gooey stuff inside her, then felt the cock in her ass delivering a similar load. They pulled out and she slid to the floor, aware that two more cocks were aimed at her face. Moments later, they had splattered her with thick loads that left strands of white jism across the bridge of her nose and both eyelids. More cum followed and she quietly counted as cocks five, six, seven and eight blasted her face. She could feel cum in her eyelashes, tickling the inside her nose and even dripping off her ear lobes. She knew some was in her hair and her tits were covered with the stuff. The next two loads were sprayed in her mouth and she swallowed them accordingly. Her body tensed. Only three more to go. Then, hopefully they'd let her cum. She arched her back and felt the sparks still flying in an imaginary triangle from her nipples to her clit and back again.

Another cock was stuffed between her tits and sprayed cum right up her nostrils, clogging them and forcing her to breath through her mouth, which was then filled with cock number 12, a massively thick beast that she nearly choked on before swallowing a massive load out of lust and a desperation to clear her airway. The last cock was in her ass, then yanked out and pushed in her mouth. She was aware of the oohs and ahhs from the crowd now, no doubt excited to see a girl take a cock from her ass to her mouth. Watching her deep throat that cock and then swallow the load was surely a treat too.

Only when she was done with all thirteen did she allow her senses to fully re-engage as she looked at her co-workers and begged them through cum-covered eyes and with cum-covered lips, "Please, may I cum now?"

"Please, put that poor girl out of her misery," Walt said.

"Yep, I think it's time," Barry agreed. He and Jason picked her up in a seated position, each holding a leg. With her arms around their shoulders, she was sitting on them like a chair. "Walt, would you do the honors?"

Walt took the big dildo and stood in front of them. Barry and Jason spread her legs and Walt drove the dildo home inside her, slamming it back and forth as fast as he could while Cori squirmed and moaned and ground her hips, fucking that dildo for all she was worth. She lifted herself up and down on it while Walt held it in place. Cori's senses were on full alert now and she smelled the sex in the room -- her juices and theirs. She tasted their warm semen in her mouth. She felt the sticky stuff on her skin and that thick dildo ramming her pussy. She saw the men all watching her, mesmerized and she heard them talking, using the words she had imagined -- slut, whore, cunt, bitch. She heard them cheering her on and she heard her pussy wetly slurping on that dildo.

Finally, she felt her orgasm hit, heard her own muffled cries of joy, smelled her release, tasted it in the air and saw stars as she nearly blacked out. Her orgasm overwhelmed her senses and soon she was cumming again, a second, even more powerful orgasm that finally quenched her lust.

She slumped against the wall when they sat her down and looked up at Barry, who was smiling and shaking his head. "Not a good way for you to start," Barry said.

"What do you mean?" Cori asked. "I waited and I asked permission."

"The first time, but you came twice, my dear," Barry scolded. "We've all only had the pleasure once. You owe us. Oh, and it's 9:15 and you haven't even showed up for work yet. Looks like you're going to have to make up those hours sometime this week."

"Yes, sir," Cori grinned. "I've been a bad office slut, haven't I? Will I be punished?"

"Oh, you can count on it," Barry grinned, slapping her ass as she walked up the final flight of stairs on her own and finally entered the office for the first time that day. She was followed by 13 men, many of whom were still zipping up their pants. With Barry's permission, Cori made a beeline for the restroom and cleaned up, washing the cum from her face and breasts and doing her best to get the worst of it from her hair. When she came out, the architects had left, though they had promised to return at lunch time and maybe on occasional breaks. Cori's jacket was on her desk, but she didn't see her skirt.

"Anyone know where my skirt is?" she asked. She had re-attached the clips to her nipples and clit. With her hair a bit tussled, fishnets torn in several places and several red marks on her body from the grabbing and groping, she looked disheveled and slutty, but still strikingly gorgeous.

"I just called downstairs," Jason said. "Someone picked it up and left it at the guard station."

Cori looked down at herself, seeing mostly bare tits and completely bare pussy. She assumed one of the guys would go get it for her and they might let her wear the skirt for a while. She assumed wrong.

"Guess you better go get it," Greg said.

"Like this?" Cori asked.

"No, you can wear your jacket. Oh, and you better take your purse with you." Greg inserted the dildo back into her tender pussy and re-attached the clip joining the end of the dildo to her neck collar.

Cori put on the jacket and took the elevator to the lobby, happy to see that it was vacant at the moment. She walked carefully to Harold's desk, taking short strides to avoid irritating her now mildly raw clit. "Hi," she beamed, doing her best not to look like a girl who just got gang-banged by 13 men, was basically naked underneath her jacket and had a dildo lodged in her pussy. It wasn't an easy look to pull off, but Cori's dazzling smile and bright eyes provided at least some distraction.

"Do you happen to have my skirt down here?" she didn't realize how silly that would sound until she said it. The obvious question in anyone's mind would be, if you're not wearing your skirt, what are you wearing? And why did you take it off? That's why they had wanted to send her down to get it herself -- to try to embarrass her by making her ask for her own clothes.

"Well, I think so," Harold said, eyeing her carefully. Cori wondered if he would notice any of the marks. Surely, he had to suspect something was going on. A girl didn't just walk in with a skirt on and then lose it in the stairway without there being a helluva story behind it. "Mind if I ask how you lost it?"

"Long story," Cori said, unable to think up a credible story off the top of her head. She should have thought this through before she came downstairs. "One of those silly things. You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers