The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 09.2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

"Wake up, my pet," Douglas said, still in Dracula character. Cori opened her eyes, smiling at him. But she wiped the smile clean when she saw his dark expression. He had the seductive but evil vampire look down pat. Clearly, he was taking this seriously and she fell back into character, acting as if she just woke up and was started to see him.

"Oh my, I must have dozed off," she said. She started to rub her eyes, but was jerked off the couch and roughly thrown on the floor in the middle of the room. There lay a coil of white nylon rope attached to a leather strap. He pushed her feet together and wrapped them in the leather strap, buckling it around her ankles. Then he buckled her hands behind her back with another strap of leather. Before she knew what was happening, she was being lifted in the air, hanging upside down. She looked up and saw that the rope was looped over a support beam in the middle of the office and Douglas was hauling her up in the air with surprising strength. When he had her to the desired height, he tied the end of the rope around the leg of the solid oak desk and eyed his hanging prize.

"What's going on?" Cori asked.

"Oh, my pet," he said softly. "Don't you know that vampire bats sleep hanging upside down? I thought you might be more comfortable like this. He walked up to her and pressed his crotch against her cheek. They were at the exact same height and Cori knew what he was planning. "Now, you were so kind as to feed me your pussy, I must be a gentleman and return the favor. Drink my seed and join me in the world of the vampires."

He dropped his pants and waved his cock in front of her face. He grabbed the black scarf around her neck and jerked her head to him, stuffing his cock in her mouth and pressing his balls against her nose. He had one end of the scarf in each hand and was using it as a handle to swing her back and forth like a pendulum, inhaling and exhaling his cock. The scarf tightened around her neck and she was afraid she might choke, but the material was soft and the band wide, preventing it from digging in too deep. It was uncomfortable and a bit alarming at first. She was completely vulnerable and at his mercy. His cock was hard as steel and the momentum of her swing made it poke against the back of her throat. A few times, the height or the angle were just off and she got jabbed in the nose, thumped on the throat and poked in the cheek. His cock never yielded, always delivering the blow rigidly and she thought he could probably bruise her face with it if he really wanted to. But what he really wanted was to plant it deep in her throat and make him eat his "vampire seed", so soon he slowed down her swings and held her in place on his cock, pumping it deep in her throat.

Cori was getting dizzy from the swinging and the blood rushing to her head, but her gymnastic and cheerleader training helped her cope and her toned body held firm, up to the task of getting fucked while hanging from a single rope from the ceiling. Cori pictured what she looked like, imagining a piñata being pummeled by cocks until it broke and the candy spilled out. Well, she hoped she wouldn't break and she was pretty sure the spilling was going to come from Douglas, who was showing her a bit darker side than she had seen before. "Feed on my seed, young whore," Douglas grimaced with mock fury and drama. "Embrace your destiny and join me forever." He grunted and started cumming. Cori swallowed the first blast, but was surprised when he pulled out and let his remaining cum gush over her face, dripping down into both nostrils. "Close your mouth and inhale it," he said. "Breathe it in." Cori followed orders and felt the cum shooting up her nose and pictured her sinuses filling with the creamy fluid. She'd be blowing that shit out of there for a week. Once her nostrils were overflowing, cum seeped into her eyes, coating her lashes and eyebrows and finally pooling at her hairline. She always wondered what it would be like to stick her head under the frosting fountain at Krispy Kreme – now she had a pretty good idea.

Douglas used a spoon to gather the cum from her eyes and forehead, dumping it into her nostrils. He watched carefully to make sure she inhaled each offering before adding any more.

Slowly, he lowered her to the floor and then untied her. He stuffed his limp cock in her mouth and made her clean him off. Then he untied the scarf, wiped the remaining cum off her face and stuffed the scarf in her mouth. Cori sucked on it until she was pretty sure she had all the cum off it, then he retied it around her neck.

Jason was waiting for them when they came out. He was dressed as a doctor, with a lab coat, scrubs and a stethoscope. Cori was going to be a nurse. She had worn plenty of naughty nurse outfits and this one ranked very high on the naughty scale.

Jason helped her out of the corset and stockings and helped her squeeze into a white leather vest. He allowed her to button only the bottom button, providing just enough pressure from the sides to make her cleavage pop out the top. The vest ended about midway between her breasts and belly button leaving a large gap of bare, flat tummy available for viewing before the skin tight, white lycra pants covered her ass and pussy and legs. The pants were so tight and the material so thin and stretchy that it clung to every curve of her most intimate body parts. It was deep inside her ass creek, nestled comfortably between her pussy lips and wrapped tightly around her clit. With the exposed waist, tight pants and 6-inch white stilettos, she looked like her body was all leg and tit, which was just fine with everyone looking. Only a red cross on the breast of her vest identified her as a nurse.

"Nurse Knockers," Jason said, giving Cori her name for the next 30 minutes, "I need to see you in my office immediately."

"Yes, doctor," Cori said. She put her head down and marched straight toward the office, making sure her hips were in full wiggle and twitch mode. With these pants – and no underwear – the guys would want a special show. She gave it to them when she stopped suddenly, bent over at the waist and reached down her leg, gently pulling the lycra up, as if it was loose. She grabbed the material just below her belly button and pulled, knowing they would be able to see it tighten and creep all the deeper into the crevices of her ass and pussy. Jason's slap on her ass got her to stand up and she walked the rest of the way in with his hand resting on her ass.

Once they closed the door, Jason initiated the role play. "Nurse Knockers," he said, "do you know why you're here?"

"Um, no, Doctor," Cori said softly.

"You're here because you're a distraction to me and the patients," he said.

"A distraction?" Cori feigned innocence, a tricky feat with her nipples nearly popping out and pussy juices soaking her pants. Her voice sounded nasal-y.

"Your voice sounds funny," Jason said. "Are you getting sick?"

"No, doctor, I, uh, have something in my nose," Cori said.

"What?"

"Um, well, several ounces of semen," Cori said.

"I see," Jason said, smirking. "Well, that's sort of my point. You're making all the male patients horny, the other staff angry and the female patients jealous. You've got to stop flashing your tits and ass all over the office."

"But this is a perfectly acceptable nurse's uniform," Cori said.

"Yes, but no one wears it quite like you," Jason said. "For starters, no bra or panties?"

"I tried," Cori said, "but it's just not comfortable. I didn't realize you could notice."

"And those heels?"

"Well, there are a lot of times I have to reach the top cabinets for supplies. These help a lot."

"And why did you inhale a load of semen in your nose?"

"We're supposed to be committed to patient comfort and satisfaction," Cori said innocently. "The man said he had a lot of swelling in his penis and wondered if I could help. I did, you know, just jerking him off, but then I thought about the mess that would make – we need a clean hospital. And oral sex with patience is forbidden, so I couldn't suck it. So, I just lay down under him and let him cum on my face and then he helped stuff it all in my nose. No oral sex. No mess and no more swelling. Everyone was happy. I thought. Did I do something wrong?"

"Jeez, no," Jason said, shaking his head. "I wish I could say yes, but damn, fuck everyone else. You're the best nurse we've ever had here. If every nurse was like you, everyone would be happier. The patients would be happier, I'd be happier."

"You don't seem very happy right now," Cori offered. "Can I help cheer you up?"

"I think so," Jason said, pulling down his pants. "You know, there's no rule against oral sex among the staff."

"That's good," Cori said. "I'd hate to get fired for sucking your cock. But I would, you know. I'll do anything for you, Doctor Goodcock. Even if it costs me my job."

"The only job you need to worry about is this blowjob," Jason said. "Do it right now, bitch. And remember, no big messes. This is a fucking hospital after all."

Cori spent the next three minutes sucking his cock. That's all the longer Jason lasted before dumping his load down her throat. He held her head in place for several seconds after he was done and she coughed and sputtered a bit when he let her go. He looked at her and started laughing. "What?" Cori asked.

"Look in the mirror," he said. Cori looked and saw a white bubble just under her nose. She had coughed out some of Douglas' cum. Unbelievable, she thought. I wonder how long that stuff is going to be coming out like that.

"You know, one of the main jobs a nurse performs is helping patients recover," Jason said, snapping her back into the role play. "I have a patient here who needs to recover. Can you help him?" Jason was pointing at his now soft penis.

"Of course, Doctor," Cori beamed. "I'll help right away. First, I need to get into the right attire." Cori stripped off her vest and pulled down her pants, leaving herself bare aside from her heels. "May I borrow you stethoscope?"

He handed it to her and she placed the ends in her ears, then touched the cold metal to the top of shaft, then below his balls. "The beat is strong and steady," she reported. "I'd say your prognosis is excellent. Now, let me check your pulse."

She put her hand around the shaft of his cock and stroked it gently for a few minutes, coaxing it to semi-erectness. "Growing more rapid," she said. "That's good. Now, let me take your temperature. Have you seen the new way we do it? Instead of me putting a thermometer in your mouth, you put your penis in mine. As a trained nurse, I can tell your exact body temperature by tasting your cock for a few minutes.

She opened her mouth and he inserted his cock. After about a minute, he was two-thirds hard and she pulled off. "Temperature is rising fast," she said. "Another good sign. Now, I must check for swelling."

She felt his cock and balls, rubbing them gently, stroking them. She put lotion on her hands and rubbed them some more, feeling him grow harder in her hands. He was almost fully erect now.

"Swelling is a above normal," she said. "It's huge. I think we're going to need to drain some of that fluid out of there. There are a number of different treatments, and they all have a 100 percent success rate. There's oral, anal, tit-fucking, pussy ..."

"What would you recommend?" Jason asked.

"Well, my name is Nurse Knockers, so I tend to specialize in the tit-fuck, but I've never had any complaints about my pussy or ass techniques, so the choice is yours, really. Some patients find a combination of procedures to work best for them."

"Hmm, a combination, huh?" Jason asked. "Like say maybe a dose of tit-fucking, a shot of pussy pounding and maybe an ass reaming? "

"I guarantee that would work," Cori said.

"Then let's try it!"

Cori lathered her boobs with lotion, then wrapped them around his cock.

"Yes, I'm feeling better already," Jason said, pinching her nipples. "You're a very skilled nurse. I think I'm ready for the pussy pounding. I've heard it's best when you lay on your back and put her legs on my shoulders."

Cori did and Jason put all his weight on her legs and pussy, slamming into her with all his might. He was pushing her all over the floor, lifting and driving her with his cock. Cori was panting and trying to control his thrusts with her hips as her ass and back suffered several rug burns. She was sweating and hot and being thrown around like a rag doll.

"I think we need some fresh air for the ass reaming," Jason said. He pulled out of her, opened a way and brought Cori to the window sill. "Just bend over and hang your head outside there and get some fresh air," he said. "I think I can take it from here."

Cori stuck her head out the window and looked over the parking lot below. If anyone looked up, they would be able to see her and her tits hanging out the window. Well, they were four floors up, so it was doubtful anyone would look up as long as they didn't make too much noise. And the fresh air did feel good – almost as good as Jason's cock, which was now providing the promised ass-reaming with thrusts every bit as rigorous as he had pounded her pussy with.

"You know, I could use some vocal encouragement," Jason said. "Loud."

Cori got the idea. He wanted someone to look up, to see her with her tits hanging out the window, her body jerking back and forth at the mercy of some unseen cock. He wanted them to hear her beg for more and scream in orgasmic ecstasy. She was committed to serving them, so she started screaming and yelling and cussing in response to the vicious drilling her ass was taking. Sure enough, someone looked up. A man, she didn't recognize him, but he looked up and pointed. Others joined him. Soon, there was a crowd of a dozen or more watching her get her ass pounded. She let them know that's what was happening, yelling "Yes, fuck my ass you stud!" She closed her eyes momentarily, wishing it was over and enjoying the ride at the same time. When she re-opened them, she Harold, her friendly security guard, looking up at her too. She closed them again and when she opened them, he was gone.

Jason pulled her inside and led her to the conference table. He pushed her in a chair and proceed to dump his seed on the table. When he was done, he said, "Snort it."

Cori looked dumbly at him, but Jason handed her a straw and said it again, "Snort it. You got nose full already. Might as well add to it, right?"

Cori used her fingers to pool the cum together as much as possible, then snorted half of it up her right nostril and the other half up her left.

"I think we have ourselves a cum addict," Jason announced to the others as they came out. "Bitch has at least two loads worth up her nose right now."

"Up her nose?" Hugh snorted. "I prefer to inject my cum."

"You're going to feel a little prick," Barry teased.

"I thought she already felt yours," Hugh joked and they all laughed. Cori was still naked except for her heels and expected Hugh to dress her, but instead he took her hand and led her right back into the office.

"So, everyone's playing games today, huh?" Hugh grinned lustily at her. "Well, here's our game. I'm a delivery guy, see, and I come to your house and no one answers the door. I know it's an important package, so I try the door. It's open. I come in. I hear you yell for help. I run into the bathroom just as a man is climbing out the window. You've been robbed but not hurt. I scared him off before he could hurt you. You were getting dressed in your bedroom and you're naked. You're very grateful to me for scaring him off. Very grateful. And naked. I tell you I have a package for you, and you look at my crotch and say..."

"Yes, it's a very nice package indeed," Cori said, jumping in. "May I open it?"

"It's your package," Hugh shrugged. "You just have to sign for it." He dropped a blank piece of paper on the floor and gave Cori a pen. As the new office rule dictated, she bent over at the waist and signed the document, knowing that Hugh was studying her ass, legs, pussy and tits – it was all on display, whatever he wanted to look at. She took her time and let him get a good look before slowly standing up and handing him the paper. With her other hand, she touched his pants, feeling the hardness of his cock. She rubbed it gently, then knelt down and started working on the button and zipper. His boxer were already wet from him pre-cum and Cori barely had her mouth over the head of his cock before he "injected" her with his first load.

Since Hugh didn't really know what all Cori did on a regular basis, she decided to give him a little extra treat. She held his cum in her mouth until he was done, then looked up at him. His glasses were already steaming over, but she showed him her mouthful of cum, then swallowed it, smiling all the time.

"I'll be damned," Hugh muttered. "You are the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Thanks," Cori grinned. "Um, thanks again for helping me. I just wish there was some way I could re-pay you."

"Well, how about I stop by once a week and check on you and you, well, you do what you just did," Hugh said.

"Mmm, I like that idea," Cori said. "I'd feel safer that way. I just call you when I need a .... Um ... packaged delivered?"

"That's right," Hugh said. "Then just leave your door unlocked and wait for me."

"Wait for you?"

"Yeah, you know, spread-eagled on the bed or on your knees at the door, something like that. Surprise me."

"Hmm," Cori said, looking around the room. "Suppose you came in while I was cleaning and I was down on the floor like this." She got down on her hands and knees next to the couch. The she dropped her head to the floor and pretended to be looking under the couch. "What would you do?"

"I'd come up behind you like this," Hugh said. "I wouldn't even tell you I was there. You'd just know it was me and you'd feel this." He slapped his cock against her ass. "And you'd spread your legs and offer yourself to me. Some days, I might take the high road and sometimes I'd take the low road. My choice. Better yet, I'd probably try them both and see which route works better."

He sunk his cock into her pussy, his hands on her hips as he bore into her. He moaned, feeling her perfect pussy for the first time. Little did Cori know it wouldn't be the last. He took his time, savoring the feel of her wrapped around him. He ran his hands along her ribs and cupped her breasts. He kissed the back of her neck and put his fingers in her mouth. He stroked her hair and lightly traced his fingers down her back. Cori couldn't believe this heavy-set, balding 50-year-old man was getting her hot, but he was. He didn't have the body, but he had some moves. He was firm but gentle, in control but not forceful. He pulled his cock out of her slowly, spread her ass cheeks and gently pressed against her anus, which opened willingly, squeezing tightly around him. He had a full 15 minutes left on his time and was now showing terrific control and stamina. He fucked her with slow, long thrusts, telling her how beautiful she was, how hot she was. She thanked him and drove her hips back against him, wishing he'd fuck her pussy some more. He must have sensed that's what she wanted, because he pulled out of her ass and stuck his cock back into her smoldering snatch.

Hugh sensed Cori's growing arousal and picked up the pace, poking her with shorter, harder thrusts that increased the friction on her clit and made her breasts bobble back and forth with her nipples rubbing against the carpet. Cori's mouth was open and she was panting, telling him "Yes, more, faster." Like an engine, he just kept going, maintaining his rhythmic pace, stoking her fire, igniting little sparks inside her pussy, the heat growing, the sparks becoming electrical jolts as the sensitive nerves in her clit fired non-stop. Pleasure coursed through her. She cried out and came as tremors racked her body with an intensity she didn't expect. Her pussy tightened around him like a velvet sleeve and the moist heat made his cock expand and finally burst. He pulled out just in time and Cori wheeled around, catching it on her tongue and lips, then covering his cock and devouring the rest of his load.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers