The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers

When the song ended, Cori and Jordan kissed passionately, their tongues intertwining, their nipples touching. Ty nearly jumped off the couch and took them right there. But he forced himself to wait. The girls looked at him, nodded to each other, conspiracy in their eyes as the gingerly stepped off the stage and walked hand in hand toward him. The knelt in front of him and Ty realized that a double blowjob was going to kick off the evening. He couldn't think of a better way to get it started. He didn't know that the girls had already practiced their teamwork on Wes earlier in the day, but their precision, timing and technique were in perfect unison. As good as Cori's solo blowjobs were, the addition of Jordan's talented mouth made for the absolute perfect experience.

The girls started by tracing his cock and balls with their tongues. Jordan put her tongue on his right testicle, sucking it briefly into her mouth, then moving to his right testicle. Meanwhile, Cori started by licking the tip of his cock, sucking gently on the head, then licking down the side of his shaft to the base. As she reached his balls, Jordan moved to the tip of his cock, following Cori's route over his mushroom head and down his shaft while Cori worked on his balls. They maintained this continuous path for several minutes, their timing perfect as they worked in perfect harmony. He was as impressed as he was turned on, watching the girls perform as a team, in synch like a precision army drill team, reading not only each other's signals, but his as well. No amount of money could pay for this type of experience. It topped anything he'd ever done with Cori before, a thought he found both unimaginable and incredibly exciting. Just when life couldn't get better, Cori had brought him Jordan. Oh, what a night this was going to be.

It took everything he had for Ty not to grab one of the girls by the back of the head and jam his cock down her throat or through the back of her head or wherever it ended up, but he was as curious as he was turned on. Jordan seemed to be as talented as Cori -- another thought he found unimaginable -- and he could tell their creative juices -- along with others no doubt -- were flowing. They were not only committed to pleasing him, but they were ready to entertain. They could have given him a standard blowjob or eaten each other out while he fucked one or other -- exciting but standard threeway stuff. But Cori and Jordan were anything but standard. They had taken dancing to a new level, the blowjob to a new level. He was determined to see what they had in mind next and hold out as long as he could.

The girls finally broke their cycle and focused all of their attention on his balls. Cori was on the left, Jordan on the right. They both held a testicle in their mouths, gently caressing them with their lips and tongues. They alternated sucking hard on the balls, pulling down gently with their mouths, first one ball, then the other. He felt like he was being milked, their mouths so gently tugging on his balls. Above their heads, his cock jerked and twitched as precum oozed out. A stream of it fell from the tip of his cock, landing on Cori's nose. She looked up, opened her mouth and caught it on her tongue, following the stringy trail to the head of his cock, where she sucked the rest of his precum off. She looked him in the eye, winked and went back to work on his left testicle. The milking continued for another minute or so, then the girls, as if responding to the same signal or communicating on some wavelength undetectable to men with hard-ons, stopped and moved on to their next oral game.

Cori moved to the side, giving Jordan room to move between his legs. Cori wrapped her fingers around Ty's cock, just past his mushroom head. She held his cock while Jordan took it in her mouth, her hands behind her back, her lips stopping when they touched Cori's fingers. She sucked and licked and worked his head with all the stimulation her sucking lips and soft tongue could provide. After about a minute, she pulled back, moved to the other side and Cori took her place between his legs. Jordan wrapped her fingers around Ty's cock about an inch further past his head than Cori had and Cori went down on him, stopping where she felt Jordan's fingers. Ty got the idea. They were going to take turns going down on him, advancing inch by inch until, he was sure, they were deep-throating him. He hoped it would turn into a game to see which girl could manage to deep throat the longest without gagging or if maybe one of them would attempt to capture his balls and cock in their mouth at the same time. He denied his imminent orgasm with all his might, both mental and physical, willing himself to hold out, see what these girls would do next and just how long they could prolong his pleasure.

As they got deeper, he noticed that Cori was a bit more proficient at handling his big cock, but Jordan was doing well too. It was clear she had some experience swallowing cock, just maybe not many with the combination of length and girth that his did. Cori always told him that combination plus the fact that his cock got so hard it had no bend or flexibility to curve down her throat made him difficult even for her to swallow. She had mastered it, of course, with lots and lots of practice. He could see that Jordan seemed to possess the skills and, more importantly, the desire necessary to some day be just as good as Cori. He never thought he'd see the day, but he was sure glad he did.

It wasn't that Jordan was virtually the same as Cori. They looked different -- Jordan's tits obviously fake, her body more slender, much less of a hard body -- and he was sure he'd discover other differences throughout the night. But they seemed to be of like mind in terms of their willingness and desire to please to the point of abandoning inhibitions or any selfish thoughts. They were both comfortable offering their bodies to him, devoting themselves to his pleasure and fulfillment. They were both creative and fun and took none of this too seriously. It was a rare mindset to find in even one girl and to have two absolute knockouts so in tune to him and his needs at the same time and place, well, it was a rare and unexpected opportunity.

The girls had taken turns now to the point that Cori's hand was wrapped around the base of Ty's cock. Basically, Jordan would have to take all 10 inches. She attacked the job gamely, swallowing the first 8 inches without hesitation. She gagged a bit on inch nine and back off, but Cori put her hand on the back of Jordan's head, much the way a guy would do, pushing her back down. The girls were actually pushing each other to perform at a higher level. Ty thought briefly of his football days, getting on one of his teammates for a lackluster effort or stupid play, encouraging other teammates to keep trying, never give up. He realized that's what Cori and Jordan were to each other right now, teammates willing each other to perform at a higher level than they either one could alone. And he was the recipient. Jordan controlled her gag reflex, took all 10 inches, then, feeling cocky, looked up at him and winked, mocking Cori's expression from before. It was a playful throwing down of the gauntlet, a challenge to his girl Cori to top that.

Jordan backed off, smiling, pleased with her accomplishment. Instead of circling her fingers around his shaft, she now cupped his balls, smiling first at Ty and then Cori, the unspoken challenge clear to them all. For Cori to top Jordan's effort, she'd have to take cock and balls all in her mouth.

Cori slapped the side of her face gently, her eyes wide in mock horror as if to say, "Oh, there's no way I could possibly do that." Then she grinned a devilish, knowing grin and went down on him, not even hesitating to gobble up the entire length of his shaft. She paused and Jordan raised her free hand in triumph, thinking she had succeeded in matching Cori. But Cori turned her head slightly and stared Jordan in the eyes as she stuck her tongue out and wrapped it around his left testicle. She scooped his ball with his tongue and swept it cleanly into her mouth. Then she did the same with the right, holding his cock and balls in her mouth for a full minute before finally backing off and taking a deep breath.

Jordan bowed down to her, accepting defeat, then they laughed and kissed. This gave Ty's cock a few seconds to relax, his orgasm subsiding ever so slightly before the next oral task began.

For this one, they made Ty stand up. Cori knelt in front of him and Jordan took a seat on the couch behind him. As Cori started sucking him again, Jordan spread his ass cheeks and touched her tongue to his asshole. Now, Ty was no stranger to some pretty wild sex and Cori had given him rim jobs before, but it still wasn't every day a guy got a rim job and blowjob at the same time. Ty smiled, his cock jumped in Cori's mouth and he gave himself over to the pleasure they were providing. He knew he wouldn't last much longer now. After a couple of minutes, the girls switched, with Cori's tongue now dancing around his anus while Jordan wrapped her lips around his shaft. Cori reached between his legs and massaged his balls and Ty erupted, using Jordan's mouth as the first cum receptacle of the evening. As he came, he wondered if she'd swallow like Cori would. A minute later, she looked up at him, mouth wide open, showing him that indeed all of his cum had made the journey from his cock to her lips and tongue and finally to her belly. Jordan and Cori weren't exactly the same, but he was happy to keep finding out that they had more similarities than differences.

Almost true to his earlier wishes, Ty, who was still overwhelmed by what had just happened and the promise of what would happen throughout the night, remained semi-erect even after his massive orgasm. It wouldn't be long before he was ready to go again.

"Wow, he really is a stud," Jordan smiled at Cori, eyebrows raised.

"Told ya," Cori said proudly. She had talked Ty up quite a bit to Jordan, though in truth no sales job was really needed. Jordan had felt every bit as drawn to Cori as she Cori had to her. They had an almost instant bond, best friends after only a few hours. Cori suspected it had something to do with their similar approaches to sex. She had always felt somewhat alone in her approach, sometimes thinking she might be a slut, but never really believing it. Now here was Jordan, a sexy, beautiful girl who, like Cori, was willing to use her body not only for her own personal gain, but also to provide pleasure. Everyone judged girls like Cori and Jordan, made assumptions about them. They didn't know that Cori was intelligent and had a bigger, more giving heart than anyone could imagine. They couldn't see past her body and all the blowjobs. Jordan, the hot stripper, no doubt had encountered many of the same attitudes and biases. Now, they finally had a confidant, a best friend who could share their thoughts without judgment. And tonight, they were also sharing a big 10-inch cock and loving every second of it.

"You two did a nice job on my ass," Ty grinned. "Why don't you allow me to return the favor? I think if you bend over the edge of the stage, that should be just about right. Here, let's lube you up, first." He grabbed a bottle of baby oil from behind the bar. "Why don't you two just stand real close together. That's it. Press those big titties together."

The girls were face to face, Jordan -- who had removed her long white gloves -- stooped because her high heels made her taller than Cori. Ty held the bottle up high and squeezed out a steady stream, dumping it onto their breasts. "Now spread it around. Help each other out," Ty said. The girls caught the oil in their hands and started rubbing each others' tits and bellies, then their thighs and pussy mounds. Ty told them to turn around and bend over so that their ass cheeks were touching. He gave Jordan permission to remove her heels so their heights matched better and Cori permission to remove her socks so as not to ruin them. They were both completely nude now, bent over, ass cheeks touching. Ty dumped the oil on their asses and lower backs, letting it run between their ass cheeks, knowing it would follow the path over their pussy lips and down their long legs.

The girls shook their asses, rubbing the oil all over each other while Ty filled his hand with oil, then started stroking his cock, feeling it harden with each passing second. How could it not, with these two sexy beauties in front of him, rubbing their oil slicked bodies all over each other? Their dark skin shone, their nipples were hard and rubbery. Ty motioned for them to go to the stage and told them to bend over. They stood next to each other, resting their elbows on the stage, keeping their legs straight and spread wide, offering him their asses and pussies -- whatever he wanted.

He approached Cori from behind, and pushed his cock inside her pussy. He was quite familiar with her little love sleeve, but now he was curious how it would feel compared to Jordan's. He pumped Cori a couple of times, not at all surprised by the moist heat her pussy was already pumping out. She was always ready and no doubt the evening's events thus far had his little slut horny as hell. He pulled out of Cori, moved over and entered Jordan. Her pussy was a bit less prepared, but she warmed up quickly as he filled her with a cock that probably matched or exceeded the largest she'd had. He felt her juices increase and her body arch to meet his thrusts. The bitch was good to go, just as he expected. As for overall tightness and feel, if Cori's cunt was a 10, Jordan's was a solid 9. Jordan was proving to be an incredibly nice complement to the lovely Ms. Banks. She was three for three so far -- great tits (although fake), great oral skills and fantastic pussy. Ty had always thought Cori's ass was her greatest asset of all, so if Jordan's could come close to matching up, he'd be impressed.

To set the bar, he pulled out of Jordan and moved back behind Cori, spreading her cheeks. Cori looked at Jordan and smiled, "Here we go. The first thrust gets me every time." On cue, Ty entered her, sinking six inches into her tightest hole on the initial thrust. Cori lurched forward, taking it, gasping at the massive intrusion. She caught her breath, closed her eyes and willed herself to relax, pushing back against him as the final four inches entered her, filling her completely.

Jordan watched wide-eyed, but there was no hint of fear or apprehension. On the contrary, Ty noticed her wiggling her hips. The bitch was ready! She couldn't wait for it! He decided to tease her, fucking Cori's ass for a several minutes, feeling her stretch around him, each thrust widening her as he plowed a deep furrow into her tight, hard body. Yes, Ty told himself, I own these bitches and their hot little bodies. Every hole would yield to his strength, his will, his cock, stretching for him, accommodating his every desire.

He pulled out of Cori and spread Jordan's ass. "Ready?" he asked, thrusting into her as he said it, not interested in giving her time to say no. It wasn't up to her to decide when she was ready. All that mattered was that he was ready. Her body would conform one way or the other. That was the mindset Ty was in now, the same mindset he almost always got in when he really got into a good hard fuck. That was the barely controlled violence, the animalistic lust and power that could be so scary and yet so incredibly exciting. Once she had learned to trust this crazed state, Cori had been able to yield herself completely to it and enjoy a truly fantastic fuck. Would Jordan be able to trust him, too, or would she fear his almost vicious reaming of her ass?

Jordan's eyes grew almost as wide as her asshole as Ty entered her, planting half his cock inside her, resting a beat, then drilling the rest of the way in. His hands were on her shoulders, pinning her to the stage, mashing her tits against the cool floor. Cori watched Jordan intently, remembering the first time Ty had taken her this way. She had actually been able to see her own expression that day as he fucked her on her bedroom floor, facing her mirror. She saw the same look on Jordan's face now -- eyes and mouth wide open, nostrils flaring, fear and surprise the dominant expressions, mixed with just a hint of pleasure. Cori climbed onto the stage and knelt down in front of Jordan.

"Relax," Cori whispered to her. "Breath deep, relax your muscles, let him take you. Your body can take it."

"Uh-huh," Jordan nodded, gasping. "I know ... it's just ... uh ... so big."

Ty had been holding still for a few seconds, feeling how snug and warm she was, feeling her tight tunnel expand reluctantly to take him. Now, he pulled back slowly, moving his hands to her hips, holding her in place as he drove back into her and began fucking her, hammering away at her ass with thrusts powered by lust and desire and muscular, steely hard cock.

Cori could see the pounding was taking its toll on her new friend and tried to distract her, leaning in to kiss her on the mouth. Then she slid her hands between Jordan's tits and the floor and fondled her firm, fake knockers, the rubbery nipples erect in her palms.

"You OK?" Cori asked, hoping that the answer was yes because she knew there was no stopping Ty now. He was in full fuck mode, driving his cock back and forth like a battering ram, destroying all in its path with relentless, ruthless surges.

"Yeah," Jordan gasped. "Oh god, how long can he keep that up?"

"Longer than you'd think," Cori grinned, realizing that Jordan had turned the corner. The pain and fear and uncertainty was gone. She was still at the mercy of this strong, lust-crazed man and his 10-inch impaling machine, but that was just fine with her.

"I think I might cum," Jordan gasped. "Oh, fuck, this is .... uh ... oh yeah ... awesome."

Cori looked up at Ty and nodded, letting him know that everything was OK. Not that it would have mattered -- he was going to finish the job whether Jordan liked it or not at this point, but when Cori said, "Let her have it", Ty picked it up another notch. He grabbed Jordan's hair and stood her upright, instantly filling his hands with her tits, which he mashed like a pair of stress balls. He pulled her off his cock and threw her on the stage on her back. Cori scrambled out of the way as Ty pounced on Jordan like a tiger, throwing her legs over her head and pinning them there with his arms and shoulders. He looked directly into her eyes, watching her face as his cock re-entered her ass with a trigger-quick thrust straight down. She jerked like she'd just been stuck with a needle, then grimaced as her ass once again stretched to accommodate him. He was basically doing pushups over her body now, dropping his cock straight down into her ass over and over again.

Cori watched her new friend being ravaged by Ty and gained a new perspective on just how powerful, crazed and relentless he was. He was manhandling Jordan, his muscular body dominating her, owning her tits and her ass, driving her across the stage with his thrusts. Occasionally, he would lean back and pick her up off the stage, only to slam back down, his cock somehow going even deeper inside her. He was like a grizzly bear playing with a rag doll. It was a total mismatch. It was so hot watching Ty fuck, Cori was jealous. Oh, how she loved to be at his mercy, feeling his grace and power and desire. She looked at Jordan and it was obvious she was cumming, her body now fully relaxed, completely dominated and controlled by Ty. Jordan had relinquished all control to him and her reward was a long, body-shaking orgasm.

Cori wasn't surprised when Ty pulled out of Jordan's ass and straddled her face. She knew Ty loved the idea of a girl sucking his cock right after it had been in her ass. It was obviously a power and control thing with him -- and a lot of guys, she assumed. Just knowing that not only would a girl offer her ass to him just for the pleasure of having his cock, but then would be nasty enough to suck his cock afterward was a power trip. It was a sign of total submission by the girl and an indicator that she was just as susceptible to giving in to lust as he was.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,288 Followers