The Hard Body's Continuing Education Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers

"Now that's nice," Waters nodded. He grabbed the camera and took a half dozen more pictures, straight on and profile. "All right, test it out."

Cori jumped up and down again, expecting the clay to break loose and her nipples to poke through a hole, spilling clay down the front of her shirt. It didn't happen. Everything held. "Looks like you were right," Cori said. "I guess I'm good to go. Thanks! I'll see you in about 45 minutes."

Cori took off down the steps of the porch, feeling the extreme bouncing of her boobs on her chest, her erect nipples encased in a double layer of clay and cotton. They felt huge and foreign and oddly erotic. Once she settled in her running rhythm, her breasts calmed down too, still bobbing up and down, but they were so firm that they were controlled, not flopping all over.

She passed a middle-aged man walking his dog, noticing his eyes bug out as he stared at her chest. A couple of high school kids in a car slowed down and whistled and another female jogger looked at her and frowned in disapproval. A guy on a bicycle followed her for about a block and Cori was about to turn and confront him, but he veered off and went down another street. The whole run was that way -- she drew some attention, but nothing extreme or threatening. Only the guy on the bike had creeped her out, but the way he had ducked his head and rode off quickly told her he was probably a family man afraid of being reported to his wife for ogling young joggers by nosy friends or neighbors.

She made it back to Waters house, her body now glistening with sweat. Surprisingly, the clay nipples had held up throughout the run. Waters was waiting for her with a bottle of water. As she tilted her head back to drink, he untied her shirt and lifted it up. He washed the clay away with his hands and another bottle of water. Cori was standing in his driveway and looked around nervously to make sure no one was watching. She imagined someone was peeping through windows somewhere, but she couldn't see anyone. Still, she moved slowly toward the house, Waters' caressing hands tagging along.

"Wait," he said. "You need to stretch and cool down now. I set this up for you." He pointed to a small inflatable pool about 4 feet wide by 10 feet long and about 3 feet deep. Cori had noticed it when she got back from her run. It hadn't been there before she left. Now she knew what he had done. He set it up and filled it while she was gone and now he wanted her to get in, get wet and let him take more pictures.

"Naughty old man," she teased again, kicking off her shoes and peeling down her shorts. She stepped into the kiddie pool wearing her black thong and white tank top. The pool was in the front yard between a tree and the porch, so the view from the road was partially obstructed but Waters' view from the porch was perfect. Cori splashed and frolicked in the pool, wetting her tank top and stretching her log legs, raising them out of the water and resting them on the side as they glistened in the evening sun. It had been a nice warm fall day, but now it was cooling off rapidly and the cool water quickly dropped Cori's body temperature. Goosebumps popped up on her arms and her nipples reached an aching hardness. Waters' camera and the occasional splash of water were the only sounds. Cori looked up at Waters, giving him some seductive looks and noticed him rubbing his pants.

She wiggled her finger at him to come join her and he walked awkwardly down the steps. She stayed in the pool but took his hand and guided him over by the tree. Now he was standing in the narrow space between her and the tree. Anyone passing by would be hard pressed to realize that his pants were down or that she was stroking him off. She conveyed that message with her eyes as she sat up on her knees in the pool and jerked his pants down around his ankles. She bent forward and blew warm air across his hard cock the same way he had blown on her nipples. She pulled off her thong and tank top and tossed them onto the porch, presenting herself completely nude for him. She took him in her mouth and wet his cock just like she had done the night before, then lay back, never taking her eyes off him. She cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples, then let her fingers trail down her belly, over her thighs and eventually between her legs. She fingered herself, partly because it felt good and partly because she knew no man who could resist the sight of a girl getting herself off.

Sure enough, Waters began stroking his cock harder and harder, his eyes locked on her, taking in her every move. His eyes were wide, his lips slightly parted, his hand working vigorously on his cock. Cori stuck two fingers inside herself and pumped her pussy, creating a rhythmic splashing sound that matched the beat of Waters' wet strokes on his cock. Cori was hot, but not really close to orgasm. Waters, on the other hand, was ready to burst. He sent a spray of white cum across her chest and she sat up, catching the rest on her face and in her mouth. When he was done, she merely dipped under the water to rinse herself off, then stood up and waited for him to bring her a towel.

"Come inside and get your tube top," Waters said, handing her a large bath towel.

She wrapped herself in the towel and followed him into the house. She didn't bother to pick up her wet tank top and thong -- she'd throw them in the wash when she got home.

During last night's first encounter with Waters, Cori hadn't really noticed his house, but now as she looked around, she thought it was very nice, but not very well taken care of. There were piles of papers laying around, the carpet hadn't been vacuumed in a while and it was in definite need of a good dusting. She had an idea for something fun to do for an hour or two tomorrow.

"So, are you an early riser or night owl?" Cori asked.

"Night owl," Waters said. "Always have been. Why?"

"Well, I'm home alone tonight..."

"You can stay here!" Waters said, enthusiastically.

"That's sweet, but I really could use some alone time. I don't get much. But it is a little creepy being alone when I'm used to having at least one guy in the house."

"Where's Ty?"

"Playing poker with his buddies. He'll probably be out all night and show up sometime tomorrow morning."

"I see. So, what do you need from me?"

"Well, I know you like to keep an eye on things and, well, if you're going to be up anyway, if you wouldn't mind just, you know, keeping an eye out around our houses tonight, I'd really appreciate it."

"Of course," Waters said. "Any particular reason you're scared?"

"No," Cori said. "I mean, I'm not really scared. I just, well, as you know, I dress a little sexy sometimes and, well, some guys get the wrong idea. Sometimes you don't even know it, but someone sees you dressed a certain way, they spie on you and well, you never know."

"I understand," Waters said. "Look, if it makes you feel any better, I was in the Marines back in the day. I have binoculars, a pistol and even some night-vision goggles. Plus, old Buster here always sniffs out any trouble." Waters pointed to his German shepherd.

"Good," Cori nodded, patting Buster on the head. "I feel better now. I'm going to go home and watch a movie, then get some sleep. You guys have a good night. Mind if I keep the towel? I'll bring it back tomorrow."

"You can have anything in the house if it means you'll come back tomorrow," Waters laughed. "If this keeps up, I'm going to have to get my Viagra refilled."

Cori laughed and pecked him on the cheek. She picked up her clothes from the porch and yard and went home. The extra activities before and after her run had made it take twice as long as usual, but she was happy. Her "sex-free" day wasn't exactly that, but it was as close as she usually got and she had made two decent old men very happy.

She dried off, threw on one of Ty's gray t-shirts -- and nothing else -- and ordered a pizza. The shirt was huge on her and hung down a few inches past her ass. It was comfortable and nothing that was going to drive the pizza guy crazy. After the pizza came, she ordered a movie off the cable and snuggled up on the couch under a warm blanket. Twelve hours later, she woke up with the sunlight streaming in the kitchen window and the half-eaten pizza on the table. She had fallen asleep on the couch and enjoyed the most relaxing, full night's sleep she'd had in a long time. It's amazing how much more rest you get when no one's fucking your ass at 3 a.m., Cori mused.

She rubbed her eyes, stood up and stretched. She picked up the pizza box and noticed a piece of paper stuck to it. It was a note from Ty:

"I was horny, but didn't want to wake you, so you owe me big tonight! We're going on an all-day fishing trip. Should be back after dinner. Wear something nice!"

Cori smiled. Well, it certainly wouldn't be a full day without sex. When Ty was talking like that, it meant she could expect several good drillings tonight. But it was just 8 a.m. now. She had at least 12 more hours to herself. A full day and a half basically on her own. Cori couldn't believe it. She loved Ty and liked Harris and was a little crazy over Wes, but it was nice to have days or even parts of days like this. She did, however, have one little bit of naughty fun she wanted to have. Waters needed to have his house cleaned and Cori needed to repay him for watching out for her. She'd gladly clean it up for him, but planned to have a little dirty fun at the same time.

First, though, she made herself breakfast and finished watching her movie. Then, she took a long hot bath and picked up around the house. She called Ben and John to see how things were at the old Hard Body Shop and looked over a course catalog for the upcoming spring semester at Bramble Jackson University. She jotted down a few notes of classes she was interested in, imagining what it would be like a few weeks from now when her internship was over and she was attending real college courses and doing who knows what for Harris and his donors.

After lunch, she decided it was time to pay a visit to Waters. She had to take back his towel, after all. She found what she was looking for in her closet and put it on. It was a black and white French maid outfit with an extremely low cut top and short skirt. She wore no bra and a black g-string with black lace thigh highs and black stilettos. She put one black and white lace garter around her neck and the other on her right thigh.

Then, she took the towel, a broom and a bucket of cleaning supplies and headed toward his door, taking a quick glance up and down the street to make sure no one was coming. She knocked on the door, yanking her top down to reveal as much cleavage as she could.

"Wow," Waters said. "That's quite an outfit. Off to work, are you?"

"Nope," Cori said. "Going to work here. Oh, here's your towel."

"Work here?"

"Looks like the place could use a woman's touch," Cori said. "If you don't mind, that is."

"No," Waters said. "As a matter of fact, I use to have a maid that came in once a month. Pretty little coed -- not like you, of course, but pretty nonetheless. Anyway, she didn't seem to share your open views on voyeurism and masturbation and turned in her resignation a couple months ago. I guess the place has slowly gone to hell since."

"No problem," Cori said. "Coupla hours and it will look sharp. And you can do any little ol' thing you like." She winked at him and marched into his house, setting her cleaning supplies on the table. She quickly took inventory and started by picking up the odds and ends around the house, occasionally asking him where he kept things. Waters was always right with her, not helping, but watching, taking pictures and even shooting some video. He stole a few touches, too, groping her ass or breasts, never receiving any complaints from Cori.

"It's very warm in here," Cori said after 15 minutes. "Would you mind if I made myself a little cooler?"

"Be my guest," Waters grinned.

Cori removed the French maid's outfit, leaving only the thigh highs, g-string and stilettos. "Much better," she said. "Now, I think I'll dust next."

Cori pulled a feather duster out of her bucket of cleaning supplies and went around the house, legitimately doing her best to clean up the place but always keeping in mind that she was showing off for him. She teased him by bending over at the waist, straining to reach around and behind objects and letting her breasts brush against objects as they hung heavily below her.

"You know, you could probably triple your coverage area with a couple modifications," Waters said.

"Really?" Cori asked. "How?"

"Well, the way your tits and ass are shaking all over the place, if you put a dust cloth on them, they would probably do half the work for you."

"These things do get in the way sometimes," Cori giggled like a silly schoolgirl, cupping her breasts.

"Oh, there's not a thing wrong with those knockers of yours," Waters assured her. "We just need to put them to proper use. Take off your thigh highs. I have an idea."

Cori took off the sheer black stockings and handed them over to Waters. He took one of the stockings and shoved the opening over her left breast. She held her breast for him while he used both hands to force the opening over her boob. "Hold it there," he said. Cori held the band of the stocking around the base of her breast to keep it from rolling back and falling off. Waters took the excess length and sliced it off, leaving just a short tail of nylon hanging from her breast. He took one of the garters and spread it over her breast, snapping it around the base. When Cori let go, the belt held firm, keeping her breast encased in the sheer nylon. Waters repeated the process with the right breast, using the other garter to secure it, then he took the two "tails" and tied them together in a cute little bow that drew her tits together and held the odd looking package snugly in place. He squeezed her nylon-covered tits, mostly to enjoy the feel, but also to test how well the garters would hold. They were very snug around her big cone-shaped breasts and were going nowhere, which meant neither were the nylons.

"Now, that should work nicely," Waters said. "Rub those big things all over everything and you'll have this place dust-free in no time."

"Great idea," Cori laughed. "Would you mind taking a picture just so I can remember how we did this?"

"Of course," Waters said, "gotta have a good shot of the Bust Dusters." He snapped several shots of Cori posing, then using her new cleaning tools on his end tables and TV screen. When she was done, Waters removed the dust-covered nylons but kept the garters in place around the base of her tits.

"OK, I'll vacuum next," Cori said.

"I'll get the vacuum cleaner for you," Waters said.

"Don't bother," Cori grinned. "I brought my own." She picked up a hand-held vacuum and showed it to him.

"You're going to use that?" Waters asked.

"Yep," Cori said. "Only way to make sure it's really clean. If you don't believe me, you can go behind me and see for yourself."

Cori dropped down on all fours and started crawling along the floor, sucking up dirt with the little vacuum. Waters understood immediately what she was doing. It was hard for him to get down on all fours these days, but he sat in his wheeled office chair and rolled along behind her, watching every twitch and roll of her ass cheeks, the slinky movements of her long legs, the wobbling of her firm breasts. The vacuum filled up quickly and Cori took it out the back door to dump the contents into his trash bin. He had a privacy fence that blocked most views, but anyone taking time to look out the second story of a few of the neighboring homes would have seen a topless leggy blonde and wondered what the old man was up to now.

Waters was getting more aggressive now, groping her as she crawled, tapping her ass with a cane, using the hook to snake under her g-string and pull the tiny garment away from her pussy. He filled a squirt bottle with water and sprayed her ass and thighs and back with it as she crawled. She looked back and saw that he had his cock out and was stroking it. Without hesitation, she took him in her mouth and gave him 30 seconds of supreme blowjob and enough lubrication to finish the job himself.

She took another full vacuum load outside and when she turned around, she saw Waters watching her through the window, his hand on his cock, pumping steadily. She smiled and made a show of looking around as if she cared if anyone was watching or not, then knelt down in front of where his cock was press against the window and pressed her lips against it, leaving a bright red kiss imprint. She stood back and played with her nipples, using the garters to make her breasts bounce up and down. She bent over the patio table and showed him her ass, pulling up on her g-string and making it rub over her clit and between her pussy lips. She licked her finger and stuck it in her pussy, rubbing herself for several seconds, then putting the finger back in her mouth. She backed up and rubbed her ass against the window and watched him over her shoulder.

She saw Waters' cock head bulge, then open fire with a few quick, thick darts of cum that splattered against the window, only the thickness of the glass between it and her lip imprint. As soon as he was done, she dashed inside and knelt before him, sucking the last juices from his softening cock. "Mmmm," she said. "That's good. I don't usually do windows, but I think I need to make an exception." She turned and began licking his cum off the window, pulling the creamy strands into her mouth and swallowing them one at a time while Waters watched in awe and appreciation.

"Is that clean enough for you?" Cori asked.

"Yes, my dear," Waters said. "I never realized a girl had to get so dirty to get things clean."

"I wouldn't say I had to," Cori said, beginning to gather up her things.

"Well, I'm a pretty messy old man," Waters said, "so any time you want to come over and help tidy up, you just go right ahead."

"I will," Cori promised.

Cori left, went to the gym for a workout using some light weights for tone and flexibility, 45 minutes on the stairmaster for her ass and a few precious minutes in the hot tub to relax. She came as well rested, exercised, energized and relaxed as she had been in a very long time. It was 6 p.m. Ty would be home in an hour or two. She threw together a salad and then called Waters. He came over immediately upon her request.

"What do you need help with, my dear?"

"Well, it's a little embarrassing, but, well, sometimes Ty likes it a little rough. Anyway, I thought I'd surprise him by wearing something slutty and maybe being tied up and waiting for him, you know. His love slave imprisoned and ready for him to use any way he wants. But I wasn't sure what to do and you seem like you'd have some good ideas."

"Oh, I'd love to help," Waters said.

"Good. Let me show you some of my clothes and maybe you can help me pick something out that will really turn him on."

"Does he like football?" Waters asked.

"Loves it, why?"

"Big game tonight," Waters said. "I bet he'll want to keep an eye on it, even while he's fucking you. I've got an idea. What TV does he like to watch the game on?"

"It's downstairs in Club Cori."

"Club Cori?"

"Yeah," Cori giggled. "It's a little homemade strip club Ty made for me. You'll have to come over some evening. No cover charge."

"I'm there," Waters said. "Let's see it."

Cori led him downstairs and Waters nodded, imagining Cori stripping and twirling around that pole. He'd see that another day for sure. For right now, he had a vision -- a very naughty vision. He'd taken some of his coed toys down the road to bondage, but it had never gone far or lasted long. They tended to freak out. Cori, he thought, wasn't the type to freak out. Hell, she suggested it. He figured Ty would want exactly what he would. A good view of the game and access to Cori from all angles, plus a good view of her while he rested between fucks. While the stage and pole were tempting, he realized the ideal spot was on the other end of the basement where there was a small lounge type area with a leather couch and straight back chair and a coffee table in front of a wide screen TV.

dlsloan
dlsloan
1,287 Followers