The Hardest Kind To Be Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran one hand up between his legs, over his swollen balls, and pulled her soft mouth off his cock long enough to hold it. She liked it a lot, she found. It was hard and smooth, and where Troy's had been intimidating and a little scary--Charles' was inviting. She lowered her mouth over it again and found that he twitched and jumped in her mouth every time she took him all the way to the back of her throat.

She played with it, with her tongue. She felt it throb between her lips. She could hear him moaning in appreciation and groaning in need. She felt him tighten up, his body tensing--she knew he was close by the sounds he was trying to muffle. She could taste him, clean and a little salty. She felt his cock get very hard, very quickly, as a hand gripped into her hair behind her head.

And with a thrust, she felt him push his dick into her little mouth and start jerking and jumping while he came. The first spurt almost filled her mouth and the second and third was just too much. She gagged a bit, and he moaned lightly at that. She held on, with his cock buried in her mouth until he stopped jerking and started breathing again. She withdrew slowly, licking and tasting him, delicately running her tongue all over him.

And with a little, sweet kiss on the tip. She pulled away and looked him in the eye. Charles knelt there panting and wide-eyed. His mind racing. He looked at her like she was the most amazing creature God put on this earth. And she smiled. She crawled over and stood up in front of him. He looked up at her admiringly, drinking in the sight of this wet, naked girl in front of him. He got up and she slipped her arms around his neck and kissed him gently--not lustfully or deeply, just nicely.

"Charles?" she pulled back and looked him in the eye.

"Uh... yeah. Hi. Hey." he didn't know what to say.

"You're a very sexy guy, that was very hot." she said. She looked him right in the eye and he felt part of him melt away.

"Thanks, Ginnie. I mean, you're incredible. I never--", he started before she cut him off.

"Shhhh, it's alright. I enjoyed that. I'm sure Tina did, too. But you can't get too attached to either of us." she assured him.

"No, no... That's cool." he seemed a bit disappointed.

They stood there in each other's arms for a few more minutes before Tina came back. If the redhead thought it strange that they had magically ended up in the same stall together, she wasn't acting like it. She smiled and smirked a lot and the two girls helped Charles smuggle right out of the dorm. They waved him goodbye, and he no doubt was running back to his room to tell all the guys about a morning they wouldn't believe.

As they stood there in the early morning stillness of campus, Tina was the first to speak up.

"There's nothing finer, dah-ling, than a well-blown man running like he just stole something." she said almost wistfully before both girls broke down to giggling.

"I liked it. I think he did, too." Ginnie managed after a few minutes.

"Oh, I'm sure he did. You realize we just shared a guy by a time span of maybe five minutes, right? Are you aware of how close to a threesome that is?" Tina asked incredulously.

"Oh, no its not." Ginnie rolled her eyes.

"Oh, yes... very close. Ginnie, you dirty slut, I'm not going to do you. You really have to stop asking." Tina grinned--still looking off into the distance.

"I think you're a closet lesbo." Ginnie said as frankly as she could--trying not to smile.

"That's because you're a stupid, stupid girl, honey. But I love you anyway." Tina threw an arm around Ginnie and they walked back to the dorm to find breakfast and plan the day.

. . .. ... .....

Thanks for reading, this is sort of a different project for me--outside of my usual genre... 5's and feedback are appreciated, thanks for reading.

Joe

12