The Hardy Toys Ch. 3

Story Info
Things get worse as Jeff endures the extreme conclusion.
6.2k words
3.95
55.5k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyjord
Tyjord
39 Followers

Sorry about the long delay between chapters. Thanks for all the e-mails (you know who you are), and the continued favorable voting. Comments, critiques, and suggestions are always welcome.

Reminder: I do not own these characters. This story is fiction and not for profit. It is solely the product of my somewhat twisted imagination. Warning...If you thought it was extreme before, and you get squeamish easily, you may not want to continue. You have been warned. Don't blame me.

Chapter 3: Blood Is Thicker Than Water...Sometimes

"Quite the exhibitionist, aren't you?" Trish asked coyly.

"What do you mean?" Matt Hardy replied, sitting on the couch, Lita snuggled up at his side.

"You know, that picture of you naked with only the title belt dangling from your teeth to cover up your...ahem...stuff."

"Oh that," he said, looking down at his drink as his face reddened in embarrassment.

"Don't be embarrassed," Lita chimed in, nudging further against her boyfriend, "you looked very sexy."

Matt threw back the drink, quickly downing the contents in one swallow.

"I agree," Trish said, tracing her right index finger along the rim of her glass. "And here I thought you were the shy Hardy Boy. But that picture tells a different tale, doesn't it?"

"Well, you know Jeff and I have an image to live up to, 'Team Extreme' and all that" Matt said, a bit bolder now that the warmth of his drink was beginning to spread through him. "We're expected to do things on the wild side."

"Really?" Trish asked, although it seemed to have more of an undertone to it than a simple question. "I guess that's why you boys, and Lita of course, were chosen to appear on that reality fear show." Trish's eyes followed Lita as she rose from next to her boyfriend and moved to the kitchen to refill Matt's glass.

"Yep, upper management felt that of all the Superstars, we would have no trouble handling those tests." He reached up and took the filled glass offered by Lita. For just a moment he thought he saw a brief, almost conspiratorial glance between the two women, but he quickly dismissed it as the result of his last drink.

"My baby here won that game," Lita said, returning to her position. "While poor little me couldn't even complete the first test."

"Neither could Jeff," Trish replied icily. "Ironic isn't it that the brother most known for being wild and on the edge would fail so miserably and so quickly. I mean look at all those other horrible things you had to endure without your brother to share in the experience. It's just not fair, wouldn't you agree?"

"Matthew," Lita said as she took the once again empty glass from her boyfriend's hand and put it on the coffee table, "Trish asked you a question." She stroked the side of his face as he stared straight ahead, eyes glazed over.

"Answer my question Matthew," Trish said sternly.

"It's not fair," Matt mumbled, his voice slightly slurred.

Trish got up and walked over to the young man's side. She knelt down and looked him in the eyes. "How could he leave you to suffer alone like that? He's your brother, he should have been there for you, right Matt?"

"Matthew!" Lita nudged him in order to focus his attention.

"He should have been there," he stammered, "didn't think I would make it without him."

Trish smiled at how agreeable he was becoming. "That's right Matt, you two are a team and he just deserted you. He left you all alone to suffer. He betrayed you."

"Betrayed me...all alone..."

"That's right," Trish said, grabbing his hand and holding it as if to comfort him, "he turned on you, turned on Lita, and betrayed the team."

"Betrayed us..."

Trish squeezed his hand tightly. "He deserves to suffer too. Jeff needs to be punished for betraying you. Isn't that right Matthew?"

"He's my brother..."

"Yes, Matthew, he's your little brother, but sometimes little brothers need to be punished when they do something wrong."

"Tied him to a tree once..."

"That's the idea. He learned, didn't he? He was bad, but you taught him a lesson."

"Yeah..."

"But he didn't learn Matt, he betrayed the team and left his big brother to suffer alone." Trish pulled her hand away quickly as his grip started to suddenly tighten. Lita rose and went behind the couch, putting her hands on his shoulders, gently pressing him into his seat.

"Didn't learn," he said, a hint of anger creeping into his hushed voice. "Why Jeffy..." He started to sob quietly, his shoulders moving under Lita's grip.

"He has to be punished, right Matthew? Jeff has to be punished for being bad."

"Yes."

"And it's the older brother's job to correct the younger brother's behavior."

"My job," he stated, no longer sobbing. He now took on a stern look, eyes still glazed and staring at nothing in particular.

"That's right, Matt. Now you just sit there a bit and think about how your little brother turned on you, and how good it's going to feel when he learns his lesson." Trish said as she stood up and motioned Lita over to the side of the room.

"Holy shit," Lita said, "I can't believe it worked so well."

Trish smiled triumphantly. "Well, the drug works a bit like Sodium Pentathol, or so the staff doctor told me. She said she's used it on her boyfriend to find out if he's been faithful. Imagine that, the things people would do." She laughed at the irony. "The drug, coupled with the fact that he's a wrestler and used to these 'heel turns' and plot twists, made him extremely susceptible to our suggestions. He probably thinks he's reading a script for a Hardy Boys break up."

"But he'll be all right?" Lita asked.

"He'll be fine, he'll just have a strong unconscious need to punish Jeff. I have to go downstairs for a minute. You stay here and work with Matt. Keep telling him about his brotherly duties. He should be out of it long enough to get things set up in the basement."

The two girls hugged quickly, Lita then walked back to Matt's side while Trish headed towards the locked door leading to their victim.

"Hiya Jeff," Trish said excitedly as she entered the room that had become her boyfriend's personal hell. "How are you holding up?" Not expecting an answer, she simply walked around Jeff's suspended body, surveying her handiwork. She put her hand on his normally tight, flat stomach, now painfully distended from the urine enema the women had forced into him. "Wow," she said playfully, "you look as though you've put on some weight, that's quite the gut you're developing." She snickered as she gently pushed on his belly, causing the boy to squirm in his bonds, a reaction he instantly regretted as his tightly stretched testicles suffered the consequences of his movement. "You must be cramping something awful from all that piss, not to mention the laxative, which should have kicked in by now."

Backing up a bit, Trish marveled at the sight of him. Suspended upside down by his spreader bar encased ankles, arms locked behind his back in an impossibly tight single sleeve armbinder, Jeff Hardy looked like a surrealistic medieval torture victim. Even as she watched, his cock, still semi erect in it's confinement, sent yet another gush of urine through the catheter she had imbedded inside of him. It traveled through the clear plastic tube, disappearing into the inflated plug penetrating his rear. Inside him, she knew that gravity was forcing the warm liquid deep into his already churning bowels.

This latest addition to the boy's colon set off another wave of violent cramping. Jeff writhed in agony, unable to release the mounting pressure inside of him. He tried anyway, every muscle in his body reacting to the strain of fighting the huge plug sealing him tight. Suddenly, Jeff's body went limp as the pain faded once again. He hung completely motionless awaiting the inevitable moment the laxative would induce yet another spasm within him. The momentary respite allowed the boy to somewhat gather his wits. He was genuinely afraid that his current predicament could lead to permanent harm. He had no real idea of how long he had been in his current position, but was sure he was reaching his limit. Having no previous experience, Jeff did not know how long was too long to retain an enema. That, coupled with being upside down for so long, was triggering sporadic panic attacks which caused him to struggle fiercely. The resulting movement only served to aggravate his condition more by increasing the pressure on his testicles.

Trish watched his struggles with sadistic glee. She enjoyed the fact that she had complete control over Jeff's suffering. She chuckled as he made some pathetic grunting noises into the gag, knowing that he was attempting to communicate his plight as best he could in his helpless state.

Kneeling down, Trish produced two heavy duty ear plugs from her pocket and quickly inserted them into the boys ears. Once satisfied that Jeff was completely cut off from the sights and sounds around him, She began to prepare for the next phase of Jeff's adventure into the extreme.

Once his hearing was taken from him, Jeff found that his situation worsened. With no outside stimuli, he was forced deeper into himself. He could feel and hear his heart pounding in his chest, struggling to pump blood against the force of gravity. He could also hear the most obscene noises coming from his stomach as it rebelled against the liquid waste and chemical irritant that filled him.

Trish no longer paid any attention to him as she busied herself moving various items and rearranging others. She clamped off his catheter and butt plug, putting an end to the seemingly endless flow of piss into his bowels. Leaving the tube dangling from his penis, Trish hummed quietly to counter the low groaning coming from her captive. Once her preparations were complete, she returned upstairs to check on her other participants in the evening's festivities.

Lita was sitting on the couch. Matt was kneeling on the floor, lovingly rubbing her feet. "I could seriously get used to this," she said to the returning Trish. "That drug is incredible. He's done everything I've told him to without a single complaint."

"So I see," Trish replied, walking over to Matt's side. "Unfortunately, we have to move on now. Matthew," she looked down at the kneeling young man, "how would you like to go see Jeff?"

He did not look up, his vacant stare remained focused on Lita's feet. "Jeff betrayed me," he said softly, stopping the foot massage.

"That's right, he did. And if you come with us to see him, you'll be able to do something about it."

"Needs to be taught a lesson."

"Do you want to be the one to teach him, Matt?"

"Yes."

"He's been bad and needs to be punished. He hasn't been a very obedient little brother," Trish said calmly.

"No, just a punk kid."

Trish smiled, "who needs to suffer."

"Yes, needs to suffer."

With that, Lita rose from the couch and took one of Matt's hands in hers. Trish reached out for Matt's other hand and together they helped him to his feet. Hand in hand, the trio moved towards the basement steps and Matt's unsuspecting brother waiting below.

Jeff hadn't known anyone was there until the sudden removal of his blindfold. He shut his eyes against the light shining down from the overhead bulb. Slowly adjusting to the glare, he tried to block out the tremendous pounding in his head and make sense of the scene in front of him. At first an uncontrollable wave of relief and salvation shot through the boy as he saw his brother standing in front of his suspended form. But that turned quickly to apprehension followed by despair as he realized that his brother was standing next to his two smiling tormentors. Jeff knew now that the appearance of his older brother could not be anything but the next step in the women's plan. His hope for release destroyed, Jeff simply shut his eyes and squeezed back a tear as another cramp coursed through his body.

"Oh my," Trish said, " for a moment there I do believe that Jeff thought the cavalry had arrived."

The two women snickered as Trish bent down and pulled out Jeff's earplugs. "So, Matthew, what do you think?"

"Looks kinda uncomfortable...and kinky," Matt said, still hazy from the drug.

"Well, you know Jeff, he's into all kinds of weird shit," Lita said. "We just thought we could use some of his vices as learning aides."

Trish moved next to her bound boyfriend and explained, "You see Matt, we felt that Jeff needed to learn a lesson as well. Lita and I were tired of his piss poor, full of shit attitude and decided to test his claims of being the most extreme Hardy Boy."

Jeff was suddenly sorry the earplugs had been removed. He tried to block out Trish's story of his willingness to participate in this little test. He groaned into his gag as the women recounted every aspect of his torment, including his current plight. Jeff couldn't believe that his brother was just standing there listening while he continued to suffer.

Lita was holding Matt's hand tightly as Trish wrapped up her tale. She could feel his hand getting clammy and his heart rate rise and, if she wasn't mistaken, could just make out the bulge in his jeans that was betraying his erection. "I'm thinking Matt here approves of our little endeavor," Lita said to Trish as she pointed to his crotch.

Matt stared intently at his brother for several moments. Releasing Lita's hand, he walked around Jeff's helpless form, slowly noting all of the things they had done to him. The haze was beginning to lift from his thoughts and for a moment he felt the need to rescue his brother from this situation. But then he remembered the betrayal, how his little brother had left him all alone in his time of need. Suddenly, Matt knelt down next to his brother's face and whispered, "I should have punished you a lot sooner."

Jeff was crushed, and now more afraid than ever. His tormentors had again increased in number and he had no idea what new torture awaited him. He tried to communicate through the horrible rubber device that filled his mouth, but only desperate gurgling noises came out. He looked into his brother's eyes and saw only determination and strength.

Matt rose and walked back over to where the two girls were now standing, watching and waiting. "He deserves to be punished. What's next?"

"Well," Trish replied, "we don't want to permanently harm him, so we need to get him down and put him in a new position. Upside down is only good for so long you know. Lita and I will direct you as you help us maneuver him, then, when everything is ready, we'll finish up his punishment with a very special treat."

Lita handed her boyfriend the earplugs and blindfold. "These will help keep him in line while we get him ready," she said, "why don't you do the honors?"

Matt looked at the items, smiled at the two women, and moved back towards his brother. There was no hesitation as he thrust the plugs back into Jeff's ears, cutting his brother off from all sounds in the small room. He then pulled the blindfold into place, buckling it cruelly behind Jeff's head, tighter than before.

With Matt's help, it took the two women less than thirty minutes to rearrange their squirming victim's position. After lowering Jeff to the floor and turning him over onto his distended belly, the armbinder was unlocked and removed from his now numb arms and shoulders. Once the device was completely removed, Matt held his brother's arms as Trish and Lita encased each of the boy's hands in a tight leather bondage mitten. He was then turned onto his back and his arms were pulled above his head allowing his now connected wrists to be attached to the same chain that had, moments before, held him upside down by the ankles.

All of this movement had began to take it's toll on Jeff. His arms were in agony from the sudden change in their position, while his internal problems increased as gravity was no longer working to keep his enema inside of him. His explosive need for release occupied all of his thoughts, the unending cramps preventing him from even mustering a token attempt at resistance. His only benefit from the change in his predicament was that his head was no longer pounding from the blood rush of inversion.

Once the new restraints were all locked on, Trish moved over to the wall and once again pushed the button that would suspend her tormented boyfriend. The chain rattled as Jeff's arms were lifted up. Matt and Lita held his body as he was slowly raised off the floor. The pressure returned to his spread and stretched balls as his feet dangled, unable to reach the ground. The new strain on his shoulders sent waves of pain through his entire upper body.

Once Jeff was hanging at a satisfactory level, Trish returned and instructed Matt to push his brothers knees up towards his chest. The momentary relief this provided Jeff's testicles quickly came to an end as Trish unlocked the ball chain from the spreader bar and began feeding it through the attached ring, taking up any slack. Trish re-locked the chain so that there was only a few inches between the bar and his balls. Matt grimaced as he realized what would happen once he released his brother's legs.

Lita then joined in and pulled out Jeff's earplugs. The first sound he heard was Trish laughing and his brother saying "ouch" in mock sympathy. Still unable to see, Jeff could sense he was in even more trouble now. "okay 'Mr. Extreme', here's the situation, very soon Matt is going to let go of your legs. When that happens we suggest that you try real hard to keep them where they are. Or else." She tugged lightly at the ball chain to emphasize her point.

"It may be a bit difficult on your stomach muscles considering what else is going on," Trish added, "but it would definitely be in your best interest." With that she motioned to Matt. Jeff barely had time to react as his brother released his legs. the sudden pull on his testicles forced him to hold his legs up as high as he could. The resulting spasm sent new waves of cramps as well as nausea flowing through him.

"Okay," Trish said, "he seems stable enough. Let's finish this off." She directed Matt to a large plastic jug that was sitting on the floor near where Jeff was suspended and had him move it directly beneath his brother's body. The jug was an oddly modified water cooler refill with spigot attachment. The top of the jug had two nozzles sticking out from the cap, one wider than the other. Also midpoint on the top, was a metal D ring attached to a sturdy looking plastic handle of some kind. Matt wondered about the strange additions to this common item as the two women stepped in and got to work.

With Jeff's legs forced up and out of the way, both women had unobstructed access to the devices penetrating his body. Trish attached the tube hanging from Jeff's catheter to the smaller of the two nozzles on the jug while Lita picked up a thicker clear tube that was lying curled up on the cold cement floor. Lita went behind their victim and quickly pushed one end of the tube onto the fitting sticking out of the inflatable plug sealing his rear. She uncoiled the tube and attached the free end to the second, wider fitting on the jug. Both women smiled as they saw a disappointed look appear on Matt's face.

"Do we have to let him release it so soon? Can't he hold it longer?" The older Hardy boy asked. "He needs to be punished severely."

"Actually," Trish said matter of factly, "he can be made to hold it as long as we want him to. But, it has been a little over three hours and the pain must be unbearable. Besides, the best is yet to come."

Only slightly mollified, Matt was forced to settle with watching his squirming, sweating brother suffer in his bonds.

"Well, Jeff," Trish said, "even though your brother isn't too excited over the thought of you getting some relief, Lita and I know what's best and we wouldn't want poor Jeffy to suffer any real harm, so..." With that Trish unsnapped the clamp on the catheter tubing, allowing the trapped contents of the boy's bladder to flow into the jug beneath him. Lita was also busy behind Jeff. She first twisted the connector on the plug, opening the internal flow valve, then unclipped the tube and joined Trish and Matt in front of their victim to watch his ordeal. "Go ahead Jeff, let it all out. We're all right here watching."

Tyjord
Tyjord
39 Followers
12