The Harem Ch. 03

Story Info
Judy meets the girls.
1.5k words
3.97
17.8k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/27/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: "Meet the girls"

Judy stepped into a huge room that had probably at one time been a ballroom, judging by the huge chandeliers that illuminated the entire scene Judy saw lying before her. The huge area was divided into what resembled a labyrinth of large cubicles, each decorated differently and containing a bed and an assortment of personal affects. Out of each personalized make-shift bedroom stepped a beautiful woman. Judy had never seen so many gorgeous women in one place, nor with such variety. There were girls with skin tones ranging from soft pale pink to almond to olive to mocha and ebony. The girls had hair ranging from short and boy-like to long and flowing down to their perfect round behinds, from straight and shiny to thick curls in every color, both natural and dyed.

This amazing collection of women looked up at Judy as she stepped through the door at the top of the balcony. All of the eyes on her made Judy want to bolt, but Madame Melissa was right behind her, shutting the door.

"Go on, don't be shy," she cooed as she guided her down the stairs. Judy took a few timid steps down the staircase and found herself engulfed in a sea of beautiful women. They had all crowded to the base of the staircase and began to caress, grope, lick, and suck every part of Judy they could get a hold of. Judy felt overwhelmed again, but all the pressing against her, the feeling of innumerable hands and lips and tongues had her getting wet yet again in spite of herself. Her silk gown added to the pleasure as hands and tongues pushed it in all directions across her body in search of bare patches of flesh, sliding across her neck and shoulders, over her breasts, down her arms, up her legs, over her back and behind. The tongues especially seemed to explore every inch of her body, some creeping up the inner edges of her thighs, working under the elastic of her panties and lapping hungrily at her soft, soaking pussy. By the time Madame had clapped her hands again in her signature fashion of dismissal, Judy's red silk panties were completely soaked beneath her pink silk Roman gown.

"Girls, girls," M. Melissa reproached, "give her some room. We have a special kind of newbie, a real virgin." A murmur went through the sea of girls. "This is Judy, and I want all of you girls to help her out."

"And eat her out," came a voice from the crowd, followed by a stream of giggles.

"Hey!" M. Melissa suddenly became stern. "I want you to play nice, and remember: absolutely NO penetration. Any girl, or girls, responsible for breaking her will be expelled immediately, with a 75% cut in total earnings. If you want to stay and eventually leave with all you've worked for, you will use tongues ONLY."

After a deathly silent hush had fallen over the girls, and Judy felt the fear she had almost forgotten creep back up on her, M. Melissa lightened up. "Judy here also needs you girls to teach her…techniques. Trixie!"

"Yes, Madame?" A pretty blond girl with choppy, streaked pixie-cut hair stepped forward. She appeared to be in her mid-twenties, but she had the perky bounce of a high school cheerleader. She wore a short, flowing, loose-fitting skirt that brushed softly against her perfectly tanned, slightly muscular thighs. The same material formed a drape over her breasts, secured by and elastic band just above them. Her blue eyes sparkled as they settled on Judy, giving her the appearance of a living Barbie doll.

"Judy, this is Trixie," Madame continued. "She's in charge of the living quarters. If you ever need to reach me, just get talk to her."

"Don't worry," Trixie said as she put her arms around Judy. "I'll take good care of her." More excited giggles emerged from the girls. A tremble went through Judy's body again. As confused as she was, she only knew that she didn't want M. Melissa to leave, to take away her hypnotic presence and abandon her to the ravenous ocean of beauty that lay below. She tried to reach out to her, to hold on to her pale, smooth skin, but M. Melissa only looked down at her with her knowing, slightly mischievous smile.

"You'll be fine, dear," she said as she turned to go back through the door. "You'll be seeing plenty of me later on. For now, listen to Trixie and meet the rest of the girls. Have fun." And with a shimmer of black on white in heels and the soft shut of a door, she was gone.

"She sure is something, isn't she?" Judy broke her stare at the closed door and turned to Trixie, who still had her arm around her. "I understand, a lot of girls are taken with her," Trixie continued. "But the rest of us aren't that bad, either. Come on." Trixie led Judy through the maze to an empty cubicle. "This one is yours. I know it's a little plain right now; after all, it's just the bare essentials: clean sheets, pillows, a few clothes. Once you start working, you'll have an account, and then you can buy things to make it feel more like home."

HOME. The very word made Judy's mind flash back to those days before all this craziness. Before the girls, before the mansion, before Madame, before the streets, before she ran away, before the accident. She fought hard not to cry.If only none of this had happened, she thought. But nothing was going to bring her father back, nothing was going to make her world the way it used to be; she could never go back to the home she had. This was her home now, as strange as it was; this was now her world, her reality.

She snapped back to it as Trixie turned her around to face the rest of the girls, still eagerly awaiting a chance to experience the new flesh dropped into their enclosure. "All right, alright, everybody, calm down," Trixie called out over the din. "You all heard Madame. I know she's new, and she's a virgin, but she doesn't need to be overwhelmed by all of us at once, at least not yet." She gave a happy, bright cheerleader smile. Judy was surprised that although Trixie seemed like the embodiment of a blond stereotype, she was not ditsy in the least, neither in her manner of speaking nor in her leadership style.

"Now I don't know how many, if any of you, remember what it was like to be a virgin…" Trixie was interrupted by hysterical laughter this time from the other women. "Ahem. As I was saying, when you're a virgin, it is terribly easy to lay back and receive, but it is much harder to give. And if she doesn't learn to give, she won't be able to work well, and we wouldn't want that, now would we?" A general silence of agreement fell over the other women.

"Good. Since Madame has entrusted her to me, I will teach her. However, I wouldn't want to get her brand new sheets all dirty. I will be taking her to my room, and I'm going to need a volunteer." The din that had been suppressed erupted into a cacophony of girls frantically shouting and waving their hands, hoping to be picked. Trixie selected a tall, beautiful Japanese girl with long black hair accented with deep blue highlights wearing a deep purple negligee with black lace trim. She also chose a girl who, to Judy, appeared to be the epitome of punk. The girl had multiple piercings in her ears, eyebrow, and in her tongue, as Judy saw when she smiled as she stepped out of the crowd. She had close-cropped, spiked deep red hair and wore a short, ripped blood-red plaid skirt, chunky black leather boots that came up her calves, a black bra, and black fishnets that seemed to cover her entire body.

As the two girls were selected, a disappointed sigh exhaled from those remaining. "Don't worry," Trixie cooed. "As soon as she's learned a few things, we'll all have a party." A cheer went up through the girls as they finally dispersed back to their individual rooms, although some were still so excited that they left in pairs or small groups to amuse themselves until the new girl would be ready to try.

Trixie led Judy down the rows of cubicles with the other two girls until she reached her own, slightly larger room. As they were walking, the other two girls couldn't help but slide their hands over Judy's body, groping and caressing in their anticipation. When Trixie gave them a glance as if to say "not yet", they turned to each other and continued to feed their excitement. Trixie's room contained a double bed with soft pink sheets and a few overly large teddy bears, contrasting with a flesh-colored vibrator sitting on the dresser next to the bed.

Trixie turned and gave Judy her big, cheerleader grin. "Girls, on the bed. Are you ready to learn how to please a woman?"