The Harem Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Sophie is captured and brought to her new home.
1.3k words
4.15
113.9k
44

Part 1 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie struggled desperately, trying to free her hands from the heavy ropes that bound them together behind her back. She couldn’t see anything, thanks to the blindfold which covered most of her face. The ball gag shoved into her mouth prevented her from making much noise at all. When at last she realized the futility of her movements, she lay still and listened.

Abruptly she felt the car begin to slow down. Sophie’s heart fluttered in fear, wondering where she would be taken. She didn’t have long to wait. Moments later the car rolled to a stop, and a door opened. She was grabbed and hauled roughly out of the car, where she stumbled a bit on unsteady feet. Two hands gripped her shoulders, forcing her to walk quickly and unsteadily forward.

She heard a door open. As she stepped through it, her footsteps echoed on what she wagered were hard tile floors. She and her captor proceeded through the room, then stopped suddenly. She heard a bell, followed by the sliding of a door that she realized belonged to an elevator.

The ride up was long; Sophie estimated between 60 and 90 seconds. When at last the bell rang again and the doors slid open again, she was forced out of the elevator and onto what sounded like hardwood floors. After ten or twenty feet, a door opened, and Sophie was shoved through. She lost her balance and, unable to catch herself, she crashed to the floor with a whimper. The door closed, and silence descended. Sophie fell asleep.

---

She awoke suddenly when the door opened again. To her disappointment, Sophie found that the blindfold, ball gag, and rope were still in place. She struggled a moment, then lay still.

Suddenly she heard ripping fabric and felt a breeze blow across her now-exposed chest. She was distinctly aware of her breasts, barely concealed by the lacy fabric of her bra. They rose in large mounds above the modest cups, threatening to spill out with every breath. Suddenly she heard the snip of a scissor, and her bra fell apart in two pieces, allowing her massive breasts to spring free. Humiliated, she lay there helplessly on her back, feeling her nipples harden in the cool air.

Abruptly she felt a hand grope her left breast, squeezing it and kneading it. She jumped in surprise, but didn’t pull away—there wasn’t much she could do with her hands bound and her eyes blindfolded. The groping continued. Sophie’s nipple was stroked roughly, rolled between two fingers, even flicked painfully. Two hands were needed to heft her breast, squeezing the large globe of flesh before letting it fall heavily back onto her chest.

The same investigation occurred with her right breast, although this one was jiggled and slapped repeatedly. To Sophie’s horror, this rough treatment began to turn her on. Ashamed, she turned her face away as the molestation continued, fighting back the sensations of pleasure it produced.

At last the hands stopped. Sophie let out a sigh of relief until she felt a hand lift the skirt she wore. There was another sound of tearing fabric, and Sophie felt the cool air drift across her exposed nether regions. She cursed herself for not wearing underwear, although she seriously doubted that it would have done much good now.

Her legs were forcibly spread, revealing everything to her assaulter. A hand reached down and stroked her thick, full pink lips which protruded a good inch from between her thighs. They were spread wide by two fingers, revealing the source of Sophie’s embarrassment—her hole was brimming with juices. But the intruder seemed not to notice, instead lifting her hood to reveal her hard little clit. A finger toyed with her tiny nub for a moment, and Sophie’s legs jerked involuntarily. Letting the hood slide back down over her clit, the hand disappeared for a moment.

Then suddenly her legs were forced apart even father. Try as she might, Sophie could not close them. Suddenly, her ass cheeks were spread apart as well. With a gasp, Sophie realized that there were more than two hands sets of hands touching her—one to hold her legs apart and another to spread her ass. When a finger slid under her hood and began rubbing her clit, Sophie knew that there were at least three people in the room, and all three were witness to her sexual degradation. A wave of embarrassment swept over her, and she blinked back tears.

The prodding, insistent finger returned to her pussy, dipping just inside her opening. Then it trailed down between her thighs and found what it was looking for—her tight little anus. It prodded at the hole a bit at first, testing the tightness. Sophie winced as the finger, slippery with her juices, slid slowly into her tight passage, pushing deeper into her bowels until it couldn’t enter any further. It wriggled around a bit, and Sophie felt her pussy grow even wetter. To her humiliation, her cunt began to overflow, sending a river of juice dribbling down her ass crack and onto the rug beneath her.

Whoever was violating her seemed to notice this, and the finger in her ass began to slide in and out, faster and faster. Sophie’s asshole ached, but the violation produced a pleasure far greater than any discomfort. Suddenly another finger slipped inside, this one dry and rough. It jammed into her already sore hole, creating even more friction. Sophie began to lose control. She moaned against the ball gag, bucking and writhing with pleasure. When a third finger was added, Sophie let out a scream and came hard. Juices squirted from her pussy in waves, soaking the hand that fucked her ass, coating the insides of her thighs, staining the rug beneath her. Finally her orgasm subsided, and Sophie lay still, horribly ashamed. The fingers withdrew reluctantly from her tight, clenching asshole, wiping themselves off between her cheeks.

Suddenly she heard a man’s voice. “This is yours. You are to wear it at all times unless it is removed from you, or you are instructed to remove it.”

Sophie gasped.

Something smooth and soft, yet forceful, prodded against her anus. It slid across her aching asshole, seeming almost to massage the tender opening. Suddenly it began to push in. Sophie’s asshole stretched to accommodate the wide, rounded head of the firm object. She bit her lip, resisting the urge to cry out. The head of the object opened her ass wider than three fingers had, and still it continued to grow, widening her anus to unbelievable limits. When at last Sophie thought she could take no more, the object began to narrow again, sliding slowly inside until her ass took over. It sucked the plug greedily inside, her tight anus closing around the narrow neck. The base was narrow and slid easily between her ass cheeks, holding the plug in place.

Although her asshole ached, Sophie felt the pain dissipate in just a few minutes’ time as it adjusted to the foreign object. Her ass felt full, just as it did before a bowel movement. It was not an unpleasant sensation.

The voice surprised her again. “You will not remove the object to expel waste or gas. If you have need of either activity, you will ask to remove the object. Be warned—permission will not always be granted.”

Suddenly the hands holding her ass and thighs apart released her. Sophie breathed a sigh of relief, sliding her legs closed. This movement caused the plug in her ass to twitch, sending tiny tremors of pleasure through her bowels. Naked and violated, Sophie tried to ignore the sensation, but she knew her pussy was brimming once again with juices. Her body in a state of heightened arousal, Sophie drifted off into an uncomfortable sleep.