The Harem Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
Sophie discovers what harem girls are for.
1.4k words
3.97
77.4k
8
0

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Master straightened up. "Come with me now. I will show you the rest of the apartment." He pulled a device from his pocket and pressed one of the many buttons on its surface. Moments later, to Sophie's surprise, a naked woman entered the room. Her blond hair was pulled into a ponytail and her generous tits bounced with each step. "Yes, Master?"

He pointed to his cum on the wood floor. "Clean that up for me, doll, okay?"

The girl smiled sweetly at him and promptly got down on her knees. She leaned forward and began to lap at the cum as though it were icecream, swallowing it cheerfully.

The Master seemed momentarily distracted by this scene. "Use your tits, sweetheart," he instructed. Without missing a beat, she lowered her large jugs into the puddle of cum and began to slide them back and forth like a mop. The Master seemed even more pleased by this. He squatted down in front of the girl and watched the display, enjoying the way his cum glistened on her large, fat titties. Before he could instruct her to do so, she lifted first one breast and then the other to her mouth, sucking the cum off her own nipples.

The Master moaned. "Good girl. When you're finished, I want you to make me a drink. On the rocks."

The girl pulled one of her nipples from her mouth. "Thank you so much, Master."

He stroked the side of her face. "My pleasure, doll."

As the blonde went back to licking the floor clean, the Master led Sophie out of the room. He pointed to either side of the hallway. "These are your rooms. In case you haven't realized it, this apartment is home to many, many young women like yourself. Most of them serve specialized purposes—the blonde, for example, is my cum slut. I'd say there are over 35 women in all."

Sophie was shocked. Thirty-five women? But for what?

The Master grinned at her as though he guessed her thoughts. "Most of them are just here for my pleasure. That's what you'll be here for, unless you develop a special talent or purpose. I have a feeling your ass might factor into that somehow," he said with a wink. They continued on down the hallway. Most of the girls seemed to be asleep, although Sophie saw one sitting in bed, reading by candlelight. Another was exercising; a third crouched over her porcelain hole.

At the end of the hallway, the Master proceeded down another passage to the right. It led into a large, open-air atrium of sorts, surrounded by glass rooms, but open to the sky. Trees and flowers grew there, and a path wandered amongst them. As the Master led her through the atrium, Sophie saw several women sitting on benches underneath the starlight. Most were naked, although some wore small scraps of clothing which barely concealed anything.

Two women sat on the edge of a fountain, and as Sophie drew nearer, she realized they were sliding a thick jelly double dong in and out of their pussies. One woman was stroking her own clit; the other caressed her large breasts. Both were talking and laughing as casually as if they had been sharing a cup of coffee at a quiet bistro.

The Master turned to her. "You may notice that almost every woman here has large breasts. That's no mistake. Most of the women I pursue already have pretty big tits, but if I buy a woman who does not, I enlarge them surgically."

A woman passed them on the path, smiling radiantly at the Master. Indeed, she had gigantic, rounded tits which bounced hypnotically as she walked. They were too large to be real, but the enhancement was very realistic.

Finally they passed through the atrium, and into a poolroom. The lights were dim, but Sophie could make out several women swimming, and another two splashing about in the shallows. One was lying on the diving board with her naked ass pointing out towards the pool. Another girl was hanging onto the end of the diving board to steady herself while she drove a big black dildo into her lover's ass.

"Is this all they...all we do here?" Sophie asked tentatively. "Do we just fuck constantly?"

The Master smiled. "These women have been taking pills to enhance their libidos since they arrived here. It makes them constantly horny. So yes, while you're allowed to participate in other activities, most of them are too turned on to bother with much else."

Sophie swallowed. "Am I..."

"You will be. We'll start you on the pills in the morning."

Pausing for a moment, the Master pulled out the device once more and pressed another button. A minute passed before a woman ran in from the opposite end of the poolroom, her heavy jugs bouncing erratically. "So sorry, Master. I was asleep."

The Master smiled softly. "Don't apologize, baby girl."

Without another word, she fell to her knees and unzipped his pants. Taking his soft cock in her mouth, she waited. Sophie expected her to begin sucking the Master's dick, but instead, she watched the girl begin to swallow repeatedly. With a start, Sophie realized the girl was drinking his piss. She swallowed every drop with a look of ecstasy on her face before it finally seemed as though he were finished. Taking his dick out of her mouth, she held it for a moment more, and he squirted another stream of piss on her tits. Moaning, she tucked his dick back into his pants and rubbed his piss over her jugs. Then she raised each tit to her mouth and sucked the urine off her large, stiff nipples.

The Master thanked her and continued on, Sophie in tow. The women seemed not to even notice her, but Sophie didn't mind—she wasn't sure how she would handle attention from any of these big-titted, naked sluts.

As they walked, Sophie felt a familiar trembling in her bowels. "Master," she called out reluctantly. "Master...may I remove the plug for a moment to expel gas?"

The Master looked at her for a moment. "No. I will tell you when you are ready to relieve your bowels."

Sophie hung her head dejectedly, but followed the Master into the next room. Couches and pillows and blankets were everywhere, much like in the living room, but in this room, one entire wall was dominated by a massive projection-screen television. Sophie's breath caught in her throat—the movie being played was a porno. Two guys were pegging one chick, both cocks pounding into her asshole. Several women were lying on the couches, one of them stroking dildos into both of their pussies.

As Sophie and the Master paused briefly to watch the film, the blonde appeared, holding a martini glass full of ice. She was smiling radiantly.

The Master smiled at her. "Have a seat."

The blonde plopped down on the nearest couch and spread her legs wide. Her eyes riveted on the screen in front of her, she began to play with her clit, flicking it back and forth faster and faster. All of a sudden, she let out a squeal and held the glass down in front of her pussy. A stream of liquid squirted from her twat and splashed into the glass. The girl continued to slap and rub her clit, producing squirt after squirt of cum until the glass was brimming with her juices. She stood up, juices dribbling down her thighs, and handed the glass to the Master. He smiled as he took it from her and drank every last drop, even sucking the liquid off of the ice cubes. When he had finished, he thanked her, handed her the glass, and watched as she walked away. "That's my little cum slut," he sighed.

Sophie just stared.

When they finally exited the porn room, they returned to the main hallway. The Master turned to her. "There is more to see, but you must get some rest. You have a long day ahead of you." He led her back to her room, but before he left her, the Master lifted her chin in his hand and looked into her eyes. "Do not remove the plug. I will allow you to relieve yourself in the morning."

The pressure was beginning to grow exceedingly uncomfortable, but Sophie managed to fall into an uneasy sleep, her dreams filled with inconceivable acts of depravity.