The Harem Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
A little sex and violence is just what the doctor ordered.
842 words
3.97
55.6k
8
0

Part 7 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie found that now, wherever she went, everyone said hello. Most introduced themselves and some even helped themselves to Sophie's delicious tits, often without asking first. Sophie didn't mind. She was so horny constantly that she was having trouble satisfying herself.

In the porn room, she found a lone woman toying with her clit. She got down on her knees in front of the woman and began eating her pussy without even saying hello. The woman bucked and moaned and within moments was squirting her juices everywhere. She rewarded Sophie with her own tongue, lapping at her engorged clit eagerly. Sophie left the woman soaked in pussy juice and breast milk.

Nothing seemed to satisfy her. Dozens of women ate her pussy, fisted her cunt, or squirted their own juices down her throat. Yet still, she lusted for more. Her cunt lips were raw and puffy from use, and her hole ached. Her clit screamed for relief, having been engorged to over twice its size for nearly 12 hours. Sophie couldn't cum enough.

Doctor Stevens found Sophie lying on a bench in the atrium. He recognized the signs that the pill was working immediately—her enlarged breasts, nipples, clit, and pussy lips, the stream of juice leaking from her twat and the twin rivers of milk leaking from her nipples.

He sat down next to her. "Hey, baby girl."

She smiled lazily at him. "Hi, Doctor."

"How are you feeling?" he asked, rubbing her belly.

"Horny," she sighed, rolling onto her side and propping her head up with one hand. Her massive tits spilled onto the bench in front of her, jiggling and leaking milk as they did so.

"Attagirl," he chuckled, wiping a droplet from her left nipple and sucking it off his finger. "Need to piss?"

Sophie thought for a moment. "A little, yeah."

"Why don't you stand up here and piss in daddy's mouth, huh?"

Sophie grinned. Standing up on the bench, she turned around and pressed her ass against his face. She released a stream of piss, forcing it into his mouth. Stevens drank it eagerly, lapping at her cunt.

When she finished, Sophie climbed down and lay in the grass at his feet. "Need to piss?" she giggled, jiggling her enormous tits provocatively.

Stevens smirked. Standing, he undid his pants and pulled out a sizeable semi-hard cock. Pointing it painfully down at her prostate body, he released a stream of piss which coated her tits, face, and pussy. Sophie squealed, rubbing the golden liquid all over her body. Stevens knelt down, straddling her, and forced his cock into her mouth. He pissed another pint of urine into her willing mouth, watching as she swallowed it eagerly.

When he was finished, he pulled his dick out and wiped it off between her tits. "Thanks, baby girl."

Sophie giggled, squeezing her nipples until milk squirted onto his chest. "You're welcome."

Stevens looked around for a minute, then bent over her. "Listen, baby, I'm not supposed to fuck you girls, aside from that first time, but...meet me in the clinic in five minutes, okay?"

Sophie giggled like a drunken college student.

---

Sophie crept inside the clinic, hoping no one was watching. The glass walls everywhere made it difficult to hide any activity. Luckily, night had fallen and not much could be seen anyway.

Suddenly she was grabbed and hauled across the room. She was thrown to the floor behind the examination table and a dark figure crawled on top of her. "Hey there, little girl," Stevens growled.

A hand descended over her mouth while another gripped her throat, completely cutting off her air supply. Her thighs were forced apart and a long, thick cock slammed into her exposed pussy. Sophie couldn't make a noise, but her eyes widened in fear as the doctor raped her juicy cunt over and over again. Finally he released her throat and she gasped for breath, but he quickly tightened his grip again when she started to scream.

"Shut the fuck up, you little slut," he growled. "You're gonna take every inch of my fucking cock until you beg me for my cum." He took his hand off her mouth and slapped her hard across the face. While she whimpered quietly, he reached between her ass cheeks and dislodged the plug from her anus, forcing it into her mouth. His dick quickly took its place in her ass, ramming deep into her bowels again and again. He put her legs up onto his shoulders, giving him complete access to the depths of her vulnerable ass. He slammed into it again and again until tears streamed down her face.

At last he let out a cry and pumped stream after stream of sperm into her rectum. She felt her bowels fill with hot cum. Even as she was raped, she felt her body respond, and suddenly she was squirting her own cum onto her attacker.

Stevens laughed. "You little slut," he muttered, withdrawing his dick from her used anus. "I knew you'd like getting raped."