The Harem Slave Ch. 10

Story Info
Sophie and Sabrina work hard for the money.
1.2k words
4
40.3k
9

Part 10 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first gentleman on the list bounded eagerly up the stairs of the platform. Looking to be in his mid-thirties, he was tall and attractive enough. He handed his ticket to the Master and announced, "I'd like Sabrina." The Master nodded, waving the man on.

Sophie watched in horror mingled with fascination as the man unzipped his tux pants and pulled out a decent-sized cock. Sabrina was lying on the couch with her legs crossed at the knees. The man spread them wide and climbed on top of her. Wasting no time, he eased his cock into her waiting pussy.

"God, this bitch is fantastic!" the man yelled, pumping his dick repeatedly into her snatch. "She's so fucking tight!"

Although she lay back passively, Sabrina moaned, clearly enjoying herself. She kept her arms at her sides, but whenever the man positioned her body, she accepted the adjustment docilely.

After five minutes, a bell rang, and the man increased his speed. Ramming into her harder and harder, he let out a yell and pumped his cum deep into her cunt. Sabrina moaned too. When he pulled his dick out of her, his cum spilled out onto the couch. Sabrina smiled at him. "See you next month," she said with a smile.

The second man was older, probably in his mid-fifties, Sophie estimated. He announced that he'd like to try "the new one", and Sophie's heart skipped a beat. She lay back on the couch as she'd seen Sabrina do, but when the man approached her, he ordered her to kneel on the couch, bent over the back of it. Sophie obeyed, trembling.

She felt the man lift her skirt, then felt her ass cheeks being spread apart. "Aha, what have we here?" The man had his hand on the plug in her ass, and was about it pull it out, when the Master's voice rang out. "Leave the plug alone, Mr. Jackson."

Dejectedly, the man settled for Sophie's pussy. He got behind her on the couch and rammed his semi-stiff, dry cock into her twat, wet more from habit than arousal. He reached around and squeezed her titties, bouncing them up and down as he slid into her. Sophie tried to moan, but his cock was simply too soft and too small to feel much of anything. He came mere moments after he had begun, his cock slipping out in the excitement and squirting all over the back of the couch. Pulling up his pants, he grumbled, "Bitch is looser than a five dollar whore."

This continued for hours. Sophie and Sabrina were each fucked over forty times, although being the new girl, Sophie suffered quite a few more than her lover. Both had their mouths and pussies reamed repeatedly, although Sabrina's was the only ass the Master allowed anyone to touch. Sophie's dress had been removed after her tenth partner; Sabrina's lasted much longer, but in the end, she too was stripped naked.

By the time all of the pre-paid customers had been satisfied, Sophie's hair had come down, her dress ripped to shreds, her shoes pulled off her feet, and her body covered in cum. She had had enough massive cocks to sufficiently turn her on, and her pussy was a flood of her partners' cum as well her own.

Sabrina looked no better. Her hair was messy, although it still remained pulled back. Her ass was raw and red. Her pussy was swollen, her nipples nearly twice their natural size. She was also covered in cum, although some of it had been washed off with piss. She looked exhausted.

The Master stood and approached the two girls. "You've done very well, ladies. Now you may take a small break. There are drinks inside, and if you wish, you may wash yourselves off in the pool beside the pavilion."

The girls eagerly left the pavilion and waded into the pool. It was deeper than it first appeared, and they were able to easily submerge their bodies in its cool waters. Laughing and splashing each other, they momentarily forgot their troubles. And indeed, in spite of the callousness of the whole situation, neither girl seemed to mind being fucked again and again—the pills they took saw to it that their bodies at least could not only endure the attention, but take pleasure in it as well.

"Let's go get something to drink," said Sabrina eagerly, taking Sophie by the hand and pulling her out of the pool.

"But...but look at us!" Sophie exclaimed.

Sabrina looked at her. "You look hot, baby," she giggled. "But no, we won't go in like this. Here, put this on." She handed Sophie one of two robes that had been laid out beside the pavilion. Each robe was made of a sheer, shimmery fabric that cascaded all the way to the floor. They buttoned down the front, stretching tightly across the girls' breasts. Each gown was trimmed with a thin ribbon of matching satin. Sabrina's was red and Sophie's was violet.

Buttoning her robe, Sophie was distinctly aware of the fact that the sheer fabric concealed nothing. Nevertheless, once they were both dressed, she allowed Sabrina to lead her back into the ballroom.

"Why are these people here?" she demanded softly, clutching at Sabrina's arm. "I don't understand how this can happen in such a public place—unless we're in Nevada, prostitution is illegal!"

Sabrina smiled coyly at a passing waiter as she selected a drink from his tray, making sure to turn her body so that he couldn't possibly miss her enormous tits. She figured he was a new hire; unlike the other staff, he stared wide-eyed at her straining breasts and hard, fat nipples, unable to tear his eyes away even when she began to laugh at him. "Come see me tonight, boy," she said merrily, winking coyly at the dismayed young man before she sashayed away.

"This isn't Nevada, as far as I know," she said to Sophie. "But I do know that the Master is a very, very rich man, and he has a great deal of influence in this society. He has several business that he runs, apart from this one—this simply allows him to break even."

"Break...even?"

"Well, he pays money for us," Sabrina explained patiently. "He has to make it back somehow."

"I see," Sophie murmured, satisfied for the moment. "So all of these people, these women...they don't report this to the police?"

Sabrina grinned. Shaking herself free from Sophie's arm, she walked slowly up to a man dressed impeccably in a fine white tuxedo. Ignoring the woman at his side, she slid her arms around his neck and pressed her tits against his chest and her lips against his own. After a minute, she pulled away. "Officer Edwards," she murmured into his ear, smiling softly. "How good of you to come. Why didn't I see you earlier this evening?"

The man blushed, looking guilty. "Well, I...damnit, Sabrina, the wife's suspicious. She's checking my bank account on a daily basis and monitoring my credit card purchases and all of that, so I...well, where the hell was I going to get $100 without her noticing?"

Sabrina frowned, her disappointment genuine. "Then I won't see you at all tonight?"

The man exhaled. "I don't suppose so."

"Let me talk to him for you. I'm sure he'd be happy to give you five minutes on the house."

Shaking his head and smiling, he muttered, "You're a hell of a girl, Sabrina. You go talk to your Master. I'll wander out when the night gets going again."

Sabrina kissed him once more and, flashing a sweet, winning smile at his girlfriend, she turned and collected Sophie. "We should get you a drink.

"Oh, and the cops?" she said, smiling. "They're already here."