The Harem Slave Ch. 11

Story Info
Round two ends with a bang.
1.3k words
3.93
44.2k
7
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Round two was quite similar to round one, but much less gentlemanly.

After finding a blended margarita, the girls returned to the pavilion. Sophie was glad to be out of the ballroom where every woman shot daggers at them, some quietly vocalizing their disgust behind gloved hands. She liked the attention from the men, however, who stared at her like she was a goddess. Despite this, and perhaps because of it, she found being so utterly exposed in public was beginning to turn her on. She was happy to return to the pavilion where she knew her desires would be satisfied in one way or another.

The women ascended the stairs of the platform where the Master greeted them with a broad smile and a kiss on the forehead. The girls' couches had been removed and replaced with identical pieces; these, however, were clean and not soaked in cum and piss. Sophie returned to hers while Sabrina lingered to ask the Master about the friend she had met earlier that night. She watched the two of them and decided that her wish had been granted; Sabrina walked back to her couch with a dazzling smile on her face.

The girls removed their robes and lay back on the couches, smiling at each other across the platform as the Master gave a second, less formal introduction. Sophie sipped at her margarita as she waited, enjoying the pleasantness of the alcohol as it seeped quickly into her bloodstream.

They didn't have long to wait. The first man in line paid his $100 and nearly leapt onto Sophie, straddling her tits and shoving his dick in her mouth. She choked at first, but once she caught her breath, she was able to suck him deep into her mouth until the head of his cock met the back of her throat. She reached up and cupped his balls, massaging them while she sucked his dick.

During the first round, the men were given a choice which girl they would like to use. This meant that often, only one of the girls would be fucking at a time. Round two was much different. In order to service as many buyers as possible, the next man in line was instructed to take his turn on whatever girl was available.

So while Sophie was sliding this stranger's dick into her mouth, Sabrina was taking a big, black cock up her tight ass. The man used no lube and fucked Sabrina ruthlessly for five minutes while she screamed as loud as her lungs would allow. When he came in her ass, he slapped her upside the head and dismounted, wiping his dick off on her ass.

Indeed, most of the men during the second round were ruder and more violent than the first. Sophie's fourth partner spent his five minutes slamming his cock in between her tits while he slapped them, and her face, repeatedly. The seventh face-fucked her violently, slamming his cock harder and harder until it slid down her throat, nearly causing Sophie to vomit.

Sabrina's first five customers rode her ass, some of them pulling her hair while they did it, others pummeling her tits like punching bags. Her tenth customer pissed in her hair and mouth. Then he forced her to lift her legs up into the air until her back was vertical, and then ordered her to piss so that it splashed down onto her face and tits.

Sophie was forced to eat asshole after asshole, although the favor was occasionally returned in spite of the plug still firmly lodged in her ass. This made her squeal and wriggle and drizzle pussy juice onto the couch.

Finally a church bell in the distance pealed out five times, and the Master declared the night officially over. Even after the crowd had reluctantly dispersed, one man waited at the bottom of the stairs. Finally the Master beckoned to him, smiling broadly. "C'mon, Eric. Sorry to make you wait."

The two men embraced heartily before Eric proceeded to Sabrina's couch. Instead of just pulling out his dick like the others, he stripped off his clothes until he sat naked on the couch. His body was lean and muscular, his cock long and thick, rising a good nine inches from his large balls. Sophie could see the moonlight glinting off a barbell shoved through his frenum.

Looking over at Sabrina, Eric immediately began to stroke his dick, moaning with pleasure. As if she knew exactly what he wanted, she began to play with her tits, bouncing them up and down and jiggling them. She sucked on her own nipples and smothered her face between the two massive jugs. Eric continued to jack off, producing a smear of precum that leaked from the tip of his cock.

Sabrina leaned back and lifted one leg over the back of the couch, offering Eric a full view of her sopping pussy. She began to play with her twat, swirling her fingertips over her clit and sliding a few fingers into her hole. Juices began to stream out of her cunt and onto the couch. Sabrina leaned back her head and moaned.

Suddenly Sophie felt a hand on her shoulder. "Go put your fist in that sweet little pussy," the Master whispered in her ear, his eyes riveted on Sabrina's cunt. Eagerly, Sophie jumped up and made her way over to the other couch, where she knelt on the floor in front of Sabrina and pulled her fingers out of her twat. Sabrina's eyes snapped open in surprise, but closed again as Sophie's fingers replaced hers, sliding easily into her warm, wet hole. Eric moaned even louder at this turn of events, watching Sophie slide two more fingers into Sabrina's pussy.

She pushed her fingers in to the knuckles, then began to ball her hand into a fist, forcing her whole hand into Sabrina's tight cunt. Sabrina squealed with pleasure, her fingers toying eagerly with her nipples. As her hand slid deeper inside, Sophie felt hands on her hips. They pulled her up onto her knees until her ass was in the air, then began to caress it. They massaged the round, supple globes of her ass cheeks, intermittently stroking the soft, tender flesh. Sophie moaned, sliding her knees apart. The hands eagerly began to play with her exposed pussy, toying with her clit and gently slapping her juicy lips.

Suddenly there was a pause, and Sophie glanced over her shoulder to see Eric positioning the head of his cock at her dripping entrance. He glanced up and looked into her eyes as he sank his large dick into her pussy. Sophie squealed, feeling the steel balls on either side of his cock slide against the walls of her cunt. As Eric forced the last inch into her tight hole, his heavy balls swung pendulously, slapping gently against her mound.

Once he was inside her, however, he was no longer gentle. His eyes locked on Sabrina's fisted cunt, he began slamming into Sophie's pussy again and again, his hands gripping her hips for leverage. She screamed with pleasure, pumping her fist in and out of Sabrina in rhythm.

Eric began to smack her ass, hard, delivering stinging slaps to each cheek. When they turned bright red, he closed his fist, slamming it against her ass as he would a slap. Sophie couldn't take this. When one of his fists hit the butt plug, pushing it momentarily deeper into her ass, she began to cum all over his big, fat cock. Eric felt her pussy begin to spasm around his shaft and pulled out, moaning at the flood of Sophie's cum that followed, gushing out onto the floor.

The effect was too much for Eric, and he began to cum too. Jacking his dick and groaning, he sent ropes of semen across Sophie's back, over her head and onto Sabrina's heaving tits. A few spurts decorated Sophie's ass before Eric finally collapsed on top of her, utterly spent and breathing heavily.