The Harem Slave Ch. 14

Story Info
Sophie is introduced to the cowgirls.
1.1k words
3.98
37k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Eric had to late that morning to go to work, he promised the three of them that he would return after his shift. He kissed all of them, the Master last of all, enveloping his lean frame in his powerful arms while he drove his tongue hungrily into his lover's mouth.

All three were exhausted, so instead of going off to their individual rooms, they collapsed onto the floor of the living room, wrapping themselves in various silk and satin blankets. Sophie slept on one side of her Master with her head in his lap; Sabrina occupied the other, resting her head on his shoulder.

Sophie awoke in the early afternoon. Sabrina had disappeared, but her Master was reclining on the couch, doing a crossword puzzle and listening to a Citizen Cope album. He was wearing a tight white t-shirt and jeans, complete with the usual tousled hair and thick black glasses. He smiled at her when she stirred. "Morning, babygirl."

She smiled up at him, stretching lazily. "Good morning, Master."

His smile faded into a frown of concentration. "Caspian Sea feeder? Damn, I knew I should've studied geography more in high school."

Sophie was too busy toying with herself to respond. Immediately horny, she had spread her legs and started rubbing her clit, moaning softly. The Master glanced down at her and smiled in approval. "That's my good girl." Sophie moaned at the praise.

Abruptly one of the doors to the living room opened, and the old maid entered. "Master," she said politely. "One of the cowgirls needs your immediate attention."

"Who is it?" the Master asked, glancing up. "And what's the trouble?"

"It's Chloe, and she won't say," the maid replied, obviously irritated. "She simply insisted on seeing you right away."

Sighing, he sat up and set the crossword puzzle aside. "Well, it seems I need to make a house call. Would you like to join me, Sophie?"

Although it sounded like an invitation, Sophie knew it was more of a demand. She fought the urge to decline and continue pleasuring herself. Instead, she nodded and rose to her feet. The Master led her out of the room, down a hallway, and onto the elevator. He did not seem to mind that she was stark naked, so Sophie decided she didn't care either.

At the ground floor, the Master led Sophie out of the elevator and through a door immediately to their right. The ballroom was just as grand in the afternoon light and devoid of guests, and Sophie longed to linger there. But duty called.

She followed the Master outside and across a small field, still enclosed by the high wall. A small shed, almost like a barn, stood next to it. Sophie wondered how the animals could smell so clean, but as she stepped inside, she quickly discovered the answer.

There were no animals in the barn at all. Rather, along one wall, in a series of small, shallow stalls, were a dozen women. Some lay stretched out in the hay, although most were on their hands and knees. All of them were naked, wearing only a collar around their necks that chained them to the wall of the barn.

Sophie drew nearer. She could now see that all of the women had unbelievably massive breasts that rested in the hay beneath them. Attached to each of their nipples was a pumping device that seemed to suck the milk from their breasts, piping it away into large chilled receptacles stored at the far end of the barn. The air was filled with the sound of mechanized pumps.

One of the girls sat up as the Master approached. Her huge tits made the effort almost impossible, and indeed her top-heavy chest sent her sprawling on her back. That's when Sophie realized that she was pregnant.

Her stomach was absolutely huge. It rose above her, swollen and distended; she was clearly not far from giving birth. The woman lay there helplessly, wallowing in the hay, at the mercy of her own swollen body.

The Master stood over her. "Now come, Chloe, what's all the fuss about?"

Chloe batted her large doe eyes at him. "Master, I can no longer even attempt to reach my pussy. I am constantly aroused, but I can't pleasure myself. I am in agony."

The Master rolled his eyes. "How many times do I have to tell you that the farm boy is here to look after you, in every way?"

Chloe whimpered. "He refuses to touch me, Master. He says my fat, swollen body is disgusting." Her eyes brimmed with tears. "No one has touched my pussy in four weeks."

"Well, I'm sorry, Chloe," the Master sighed. "I'll have to have a talk with that boy."

He knelt down in front of her and spread her legs. Her pussy was indeed sopping wet, swollen like the rest of her body. Leaning down, the Master began to lick her aching snatch. Chloe squealed, spreading her legs wider.

The Master sat up and unbuckled his jeans, pulling them down around his knees. His cock was less than rock hard, but as he watched Chloe begin to play with her heavy, milk-filled jugs, it began to stiffen. He positioned it at Chloe's dripping entrance and shoved it in to the hilt. The girl screamed with pleasure.

Sophie watched in fascination as the Master slammed into the girl again and again, her distended belly rubbing against his stomach and chest. He lifted one of her fat tits up to his lips and sucked on the thick nipple, guzzling the milk that gushed out of it.

Finally, after stroking his cock in and out of her cunt, the girl began to screech. Pussy juice spurted out around the Master's dick, soaking the straw beneath him. When her orgasm subsided, the Master pulled his still-hard dick out of her and stood, straddling her swollen body. Knowing what he expected, she sat up and took his cock in her mouth, sucking it deep into her throat. She was expecting to suck him off until he came in her mouth, but after only a few strokes, he pulled himself free and let her fall back into the grass. Tucking his dick back in his pants, he turned and led Sophie out of the barn without so much as a glance back at the pregnant woman.

"Selfish lying bitch," the Master growled as he stalked across the field and into the ballroom. "The farmboy never misses a day and she knows it."

"If she's lying to you, why did you give her what she wanted?" Sophie asked, hurrying to keep up. They stepped into the elevator, and as it began to rise, the Master leaned back against the glass and sighed. "They serve me well," he said, "and I need their milk."

Sophie chanced another timid question. "If you'll pardon my asking, Master...why didn't you cum?"

He turned and gave her a mischievous smile. "I'm saving that for tonight."